Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
Swearing and mature language is permitted.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Explicit violence is permitted.

THE NRPG STAFF

boss man
Ayato
Coordination
Yuuma
Crom
Balance
Yamato Arantima
Approval
Hiroki
Fu
Kaito
Shiro
Current Events

Christmas Event

Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Top posting users this month
110 Posts - 41%
36 Posts - 13%
29 Posts - 11%
18 Posts - 7%
16 Posts - 6%
15 Posts - 6%
14 Posts - 5%
11 Posts - 4%
10 Posts - 4%
10 Posts - 4%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Former Owners, Staff and Members.

All things created on this site are their respective owners' works and all related topics and forum creators. Information may not be taken from forum descriptions, category descriptions, issues, or posts without the creator's permission, shape, or form. Anyone who copies the site's content without said creator's license will be punished.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Jiro Kabi
Jiro Kabi
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Stat Page : https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t50987-jiro-stats#385827
Remove Ninjutsu Wind Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 2700

i dont name topics -takeo 2017 (i.o. nk) Empty i dont name topics -takeo 2017 (i.o. nk)

Wed Oct 18, 2017 8:19 am
orokana was walking towards the training grounds to try and find someone to spar against. it was about noon and he just got up. he was yawning as he walked in the training grounds. lots of open space and some trees around. some ninjas training and sparing. he needed to find a sparring partner himself. he finished training some new techs with hik yesterday and he needed to do more training as well as test out his new techs. he was hoping to find someone of equal or greater strength. he was sure he wouldnt win in a spar but he needed to do it anyways to get use to his new techs. like training out new shoes by walking in them. he sighed deeply as he looked around. trying to find someone willing to spar. he saw some genin kids sparring. but he needed someone not genin, or a very strong genin.

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Jiro Kabi
Jiro Kabi
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)

i dont name topics -takeo 2017 (i.o. nk) Empty Re: i dont name topics -takeo 2017 (i.o. nk)

Sun Oct 22, 2017 8:47 am
orokana looked at the man that was calling out to everyone. he sighed. he wasnt a good example of a hoshi ninja since he hasnt been here long. but he walked up to the man and said. "would i be suitable for you?" he hope he was, and he hoped he wasnt. he still wasnt a good fighter but he still needed to try and spar. he couldnt tell if the guy would be hard to beat or not. he looked like he wasnt all there. but he didnt judge, oro thought he looked like a bad judge for other ninjas for hoshi. he would have his cloak still on him as well as his sword. though he would remove it if the man would agree to spar. oro was hoping if this man was strong he could learn a thing or two from this, and not fight a guy and it be over too fast. either way this was going to be annoying for oro since he didnt plan on using genjutsu for now. which gives him very limited options. he sighed waiting to see what the man said to him. oro could feel his chakra and it was stronger then oros by a bit. which didnt scare him much. he was worried though that this guy seemed tougher then he looked right now.

Jiro Kabi
Jiro Kabi
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)

i dont name topics -takeo 2017 (i.o. nk) Empty Re: i dont name topics -takeo 2017 (i.o. nk)

Sun Oct 22, 2017 10:00 am
orokana listened to teh man talk. if he was honest he thought the general ninjas where weaker then the ones in the leaf. but he wouldnt say anything. oro sighed thinking this guy wasnt all talk. he has seen cocky people before and he didnt think this guy fit the bill. he would take off his cloak and rest it on the ground near a tree. the man said he was ready when oro was. and oro needed to think. he sighed and walked back to where he was standing. he was 5 meters away from the man. before he did anything oro said. "my name is orokana by the way. oro would activate his eyes. his green eyes going into a blood red colour. (chakra 110) then after that oro would do Rat, Tiger, Dog, Ox, Rabbit, Tiger hand seals to cast phoenix fire. oro would open his mouth and would shoot out 6 fire balls 3 where in front right next to each other, and 3 where behind them. all 6 went towards takeo. about a foot in radius. if they hit takeo or anything else they would explode in one meter radius. (power and speed 40) then waited to see how the man acted. he didnt want to use his genjutsu but if he saw a good chance he would use it in a heat beat. he didnt want to lose with out trying his best. but oro would place his hands on his sword ready to use quickdraw if he needed to.

Jiro Kabi
Jiro Kabi
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)

Sun Oct 22, 2017 3:12 pm
-1ap for eyes
-20ap for phoenix fire

oro knew the attack he sent out wouldnt do much of anything but he wanted to test the waters. the man didnt use a tech or anything, just a weapon he never saw before. oro watched things unfold. oro saw the blade come at him and used quick draw as it got close. (speed 145) it wouldnt destroy it but oro could block it. the blade was on his left side and oro drew it from his right hand, his left hand holding the sheath of the blade. then oro would use the hand seal for shadow clone. a poof of smoke would appear and there would be 2 oros. the real one was on the right and the clone on the left. the real oro started doing tiger hand seal for fire release great fire ball shower. (80 power and speed) shooting out up to 20 fire balls only 2 meters in radius and they all went towards takeo, not all aiming for the same spot, some would miss and hit the ground near him or go pass him. then the clone point its finger at takeo like a gun, then used the tech spirit gun, shooting out a 3 inch laser at takeo (speed and power 40). then after both where finished the real oro would start to run forward to takeo at half speed. the clone would grab a book in its pocket and open it watching takeo to see what he does.

Jiro Kabi
Jiro Kabi
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)

Sat Oct 28, 2017 6:43 pm
orokana saw the wired blade come at him again. he sighed as he dodged going backwards and used body flicker and moved to 30 meters away from takeo. (speed 225) then once he was away from the man he would take a second to look at him. then use the hand seal for shadow clone. the smoke would let oro become 2, one real and one clone. the real oro would take out his book and open it then say out loud "do you know much about genjutsu? i know one genjutsu that is called Demonic Illusion: Descending Hell Technique, it has 5 handseals and" as oro talked about what the genjutsu did the genjutsu would form once he said the name of the genjutsu. the real one would keep on talking about it for a moment. (power 40, plus 10 from book, 50) and a giant fireball would form in the sky above takeo. falling at a rapid speed (height 100 meters, falling 55 meters) takeo would feel the great heat from the fireball. if he looked up he would see the fireball about 200 meters in radius. as the real oro talked the clone would run at takeo at half speed (bc i cant do it at full speed) and the clone would use great fireball shower on takeo making 20 fireballs going at takeo (power and speed at 80) the real oro would watch closely on takeo and that wire. noting it can move like a snak but more freely. 

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum