Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Life is a HighwayToday at 7:11 pmMegami KuogaBreakaway (exit)Today at 5:15 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Today at 3:15 pmGoto SenjuAqueous Transmission Today at 2:39 pmDante HyugaWorking With a New Friend!Today at 3:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Today at 3:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Today at 1:53 amJoro ShokkuFirst SessionToday at 1:41 amKayori HatakeEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Yesterday at 11:20 pmZim NaraAnother Brick in The Wall Yesterday at 10:01 pmZatoichi Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
35 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Raijin Hidemori
Raijin Hidemori
Chunin
Chunin
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Raijin
Remove Remove Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Sensory
Village : Tsukigakure
Ryo : 145466

Training for the two Rais Empty Training for the two Rais

Tue Oct 25, 2022 9:14 pm
Naki was heading towards the training ground for some extensive training for some jutsu he was told he was gonna be taught by Raiden. Naki would bring two of his regular katanas just because he wanted to make sure he had everything he needed for this. It's been awhile since someone said that they were going to teach him something new especially with the blade and other jutsus. He would think about what he can do in kind though he also have a few jutsu he was gonna teach him in kind. Naki would be in some typical armor and cloak standing in front of a training dummy and was starting to swing his blade at it. 

The young Chunin was just getting use to this new rank of his and he was ready to undergo some missions shortly. He would start to think about how far he came especially with training and missions. He figured that he would have to eventually train someone by himself and that was gonna be something interesting especially with he not being much of a talker but who knows maybe he will turn out to be a great teacher. He knows he had one with Kota even though he doesn't want to be called a teacher. 

Naki would step back from the dummy before walking over to a tree and sat down at it. He would create a clone and had them start to meditate there. The real one would look at his blades as he was thinking about taking on a new fighting style that he was thinking about one that lets him dual wield while also using his water breathing techniques. "Yeesh where are you Raiden I'm excited to learn these techniques you said you'll teach me." He said as his clone stayed there for a bit before dispersing. He would recreate another clone and they started to meditate too as he sat there. 

Nature stacks 1/6

WC: 322
Raiden Ametsuchi
Raiden Ametsuchi
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Stat Page : Raiden
Clan Specialty : Space/Time
Ryo : 63250

Training for the two Rais Empty Re: Training for the two Rais

Wed Nov 02, 2022 12:02 pm
The long white haired male walked behind the other for a short while, he kept his chakra suppressed while Naki walked in front of him. It was almost humorous how he had kept Naki from noticing him. Once they were in the training grounds, Raiden would disappear and quietly went into the trees above Naki. He watched him closely and waited for the right moment. Right when Naki said 'Yeesh' Raiden dropped down from the tree right beside Naki, a smile on his face " You got to learn to keep a better look out of your surroundings Naki, I followed you all the way here" Raiden would chuckle softly. The man wore a black coat over a black tank top, It was just for the looks. It was not his usual wear for missions and the like, or leaving the village, but he kept it more comfortable while he was off duty.

Raiden would extend the arm that was away from Naki and summoned his basic Katana to his hand. The handle in his hand and the sword pointed out away from both of the users. Raiden would walk out six steps away from Naki and turn around and look back at him " So bud, are you ready to learn and expand your arsenal as a sword user? I will not lie, my prowess is what got me to the point I am at" To which he would take his stance , and as for his words he was referencing his promotion to Jounin.

Raiden now waited for Naki to get ready before they would get started.
Raijin Hidemori
Raijin Hidemori
Chunin
Chunin
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Raijin
Clan Specialty : Sensory
Ryo : 145466

Training for the two Rais Empty Re: Training for the two Rais

Fri Nov 25, 2022 3:23 pm
Naki would jump slightly when he appeared next to him, out of pure muscle memory, he would swing on him aiming for his jaw. If he didn't connect he would step back and reassess the situation before realizing that it was Raiden. "Crap, sorry about that. Reflex."He said as he rubbed his head as he listened to him tell him he needs to work on his surroundings especially when people are gonna do that. "You may have a point there I'll be sure to keep an eye out..... Um how long have you been listening to me?" He asked hoping it wasn't that long. 

Naki would look at him as he pulled a sword seemingly out of nowhere as he nods. He would grab one of his swords and rested it on his shoulder a bit as he nods. "I'm always excited to learn new sword technique who knows maybe I can teach you a little something too." He said as he stood next to him a bit. "What are we learning first? I'm excited to learn what Mr. Jounin is gonna teach me." He said as he stared at his sword a bit examining the craftsmanship behind it. 

WC 200
TWC 522
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum