Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Late Night Customers!!Today at 3:08 amDaikiAqueous Transmission Yesterday at 7:59 pmDante HyugaTori Jintaro [WIP]Yesterday at 7:16 pmTori JintaroJoro meeting Sephy!!Yesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaAn Unruly Situation; Unrest SurgesYesterday at 1:33 pmShiro HyugaA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Yesterday at 1:32 pmShiro HyugaA Ghost! Where?Tue Apr 30, 2024 11:49 pmJoro ShokkuMerchant MonsterTue Apr 30, 2024 7:32 pmReitenFar Away Tue Apr 30, 2024 6:57 pmReiten
Top posting users this month
12 Posts - 57%
5 Posts - 24%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Shin of the Wind
Shin of the Wind
Citizen
Stat Page : Stats Link

Remove Fūinjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Konohagakure
Ryo : 500

Preparing for Greatness (Open Training Topic) Empty Preparing for Greatness (Open Training Topic)

Tue Oct 11, 2022 8:27 pm
Shin would find his way to the advanced training facility, hoping to get some much needed training in. He felt like he was slacking in his training efforts, though he knew that it only took a spark to start a flame under him and get his training back on track. That strange trip to the beach (that certainly must have been a genjutsu after reflecting on it) was a nice distraction, but it was time to kick things into high gear. Shin certainly didn't know it, but it wouldn't take much for his body to take the training as it seemed to be ingrained into his muscle memory. 

He found himself standing near a target, practicing his shuriken throwing. He was pretty accurate, hitting the target each time, but his precision could use some work. Of the five he threw, only one was in the bullseye and another in the inner ring. The others struck true, but on the outermost rings. He would focus for a moment, taking in a deep breath before a gust of wind would start to blow around him and cause his shirt to billow. With a few seals, he would lift his hand and condense the air into a razors edge, swinging his hand in a 'chop' motion and launching the blades of air at another separate target from the first, as he didn't wish to damage his ninja tools. He made certain to not aim where any people were, as he didn't wish to cause any serious damage to those around him. 

If only Goto were here, perhaps he would be better able to train. The Deputy seemed like a very knowledgeable shinobi, and despite all of the foggy memories about jutsu Shin had, most of his attempts to use them ended in failure. Apparently he had a wind chakra nature, but if that was the case why does he have memories of himself using other jutsu? It only managed to cause the boy to hurt his head thinking about it. 

wc:337
Fushon
Fushon
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Fuse Fun
Mission Record : Fuses's Track Record
Familiar : Companion: Shiyuko
Remove Taijutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Hidden Clan
Ryo : 31500

Preparing for Greatness (Open Training Topic) Empty Re: Preparing for Greatness (Open Training Topic)

Wed Oct 12, 2022 1:04 am
The words from her earlier talk with her mother still echoed in Fushon's mind. "You spend far too much time getting in trouble and running away from people, little one. Try to make some friends and find new avenues for your 'freedom'. And, I will only say it one more time, that does not mean to make friends with the kids in the neighborhood to start another 'freedom event'." Fushon shook her head as she walked along the rooftops, looking for people who interested her. Make friends? she thought softly most people can't really keep up with me, and those who can are usually busy with ninja work. 

Your mother is right, though came Shiyuko's voice within her mind. At the moment, I am the closest thing you have to a friend... other than Scar. Fushon could almost feel the smug look Yuko had on her face as she quietly traveled under the ground far below her feet. Fushon had no idea how her companion could travel through a solid object like it was the air. She also had no idea how Yuko could talk into her mind or track Fushon so well while was inside the ground. She was still getting used to the mental-talking thing they did and replied the best she could. My mother's past companion does not count as a friend! she thought-spoke in frustration. That was just because of the weird spirit thing going on before. All he ever did was hide my shoes in a tree and convince my mother I didn't feed him!

That is because you ran off without feeding him half the time and that is why your shoes were in a tree, Yuko responded. Fushon was about to ask her how she knew, but she remembered seeing the two when they made eye contact in the spiritual plane. Fuse just crossed her arms, turned her head away, and gave a frustrated grunt from where she stood. It was hard to argue with someone who was right. Harder still when they were talking directly into her head and no one else was aware of it. She wanted to get her mind off the topic and back on finding something, or someone, more interesting. Her eyes fell upon the training grounds a little way off. Maybe I can find someone interesting there... she thought softly as she started off towards the grounds. Good luck to them Yuko quietly followed up with. Fuse gritted her teeth and responded How do I turn off this connection?! Yuko just quietly chuckled as she mimicked Fushon's movements far below.

Fushon landed on the top of the walls of the grounds and looked over the many battlegrounds crafted for training. She used to love coming here when she was a child and outrunning many of the ninjas training here. She caused plenty of havoc trying to learn fire and lightning jutsu at a young age. Several times, the more experienced ninja had to carry her back home or send a messenger bird for her mother to get her. That never ended well... Now that she was an official genin, Fushon could train to her heart's content. 

She spotted what looked like a child practicing with shuriken before trying to summon up the wind into his hands for attacks. Fushon had watched many of the other students at the academy try to use wind techniques, but they always seemed so light weight in her mind. Maybe if she started early enough with another ninja, they would eventually be at the same pace. As she headed over, the boy seemed to be struggling with some kind of technique they were focusing on and even getting a bit of a headache. 

Fushon hopped down off the wall and gave a little wave before saying, "hey there! Training for ninja stuff? Want someone to practice with?" She asked, trying not to seem awkward.

{WC = 652}
Rekka Meijin
Rekka Meijin
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Rising Sun
Remove Remove Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default

Preparing for Greatness (Open Training Topic) Empty Re: Preparing for Greatness (Open Training Topic)

Wed Oct 12, 2022 1:13 pm
The Fiery blonde haired man had came stumbling, tumbling into the training grounds. He would however find he was not alone, letting off a soft swear he would smile brightly at the pair of them "Greetings, fellow Shinobi, Let me start off introductions, I am Jonestu, but you may call me Jon. I had hoped to come sooner and find this place barren, however that is not the case apparently." Jon would smile sheepishly and rub the back of his head "Training techniques and they get out of hand for me, seems they have more power than they generally should, I don't like to risk others getting hurt if I can help it" the boy had finished a series of missions not long ago. He was trying to climb the ladder as fast as he could, but he knew he needed to keep himself in shape for it as well.

Jon would look between the two, they seemed similar in ways, white hair he supposed. But he would nod to each of them "So what are you two working on? Or were you here to just chill and get away from the life waiting back home" Jon would laugh softly. his parents took good care of him, but knew he would have to leave soon. he wondered how long before they started to try and shove him out of the house. but that was thinking about there and then, and Jon was currently in the now of the moment. He would slide his hands into the pockets of his pants as he took a relaxed stance in front of the pair before him.

It would appear to him as if one had not noticed the other, and then they finally noticed each other , the girl speaking up to the boy first just as Jon had entered the area, so now the boy had two people to respond to.
Shin of the Wind
Shin of the Wind
Citizen

Thu Oct 13, 2022 8:06 pm
It wasn't long before young Shin was approached by another one of the shinobi of the Hidden Leaf Village, and then one more on top of that. He just scratched his head, not opposed to the idea of more training partners. It was very possible that they could teach him a thing or two, for despite having all of these foggy memories of jutsu and techniques he didn't truly have a great deal of jutsu at his disposal in reality. For a shinobi, knowledge of jutsu, their uses, how to implement them effectively were key to survival in this dangerous world they tried their best to live in. 

The first to approach and speak up was a woman, pale of complexion with silver hair flowing. Small frame, and her steps held a combination of grace and speed. Light on her feet, and lean musculature without excessive definition. Perhaps a dancer? A headband worn denoted to the boy that she was a fellow shinobi, though he had no way of knowing for certain where she fell in the village hierarchy. She was young, but so was Goto. Age had little to do with skill in this profession, surprisingly.

The boy was about to answer when the second made their presence known. This one was taller, with blonde hair that held a golden hue. Skin held a very light tan, suggesting no small deal of time spent outdoors. The man seemed displeased with having to share the training fields. Shin took his reasoning in, wondering how much truth it held. Was he truly so strong, or was light boasting involved? Perhaps seeking to make the existing pair give a wide berth so that he can train alone? No. Friendly conversation struck up immediately after, with questions directed at the pair. Wouldn't ask for a reply if trying to uproot them. Maybe seeking to make his skills sound better a bit due to the lady in his presence? Hmm. Unclear.

Neither was wearing any gear denoting rank, and their overall casual tone and relaxed suggested that they might all be peers. Peers were good, able to help push one another to higher levels. Add in rivalry or competition and the results increase exponentially. Shin would nod to the pair, "It is nice to meet you, Jon." He would turn to the young woman and nod as well, wanting to be polite "And you, Ma'am." He would offer a light bow to the two others,  "I am Shin. I am trying to learn more techniques. I have found myself not developing as quickly as I had hoped. I would be grateful to have companions to assist my efforts. Perhaps I can learn a great deal from you two." He would look across the field at the bisected training target. "I believe that I have a Wind chakra nature, or at least that was what I've been told. All of my efforts to use other elements have failed quite completely." 

Even if they were his peers they might know a bit more than he had, so he would pose some questions in hopes that they could shed some light on things. "Tell me... Are either of you capable of utilizing more than one chakra nature? And if so... how? No matter how many times I try, I cannot seem to utilize the Rain Tiger at Will jutsu, nor the Fireball jutsu. I've weaved all of the needed hand seals, yet produce no results."

wc: 576
twc:913
Fushon
Fushon
Genin
Genin

Thu Oct 13, 2022 8:46 pm
Fushon would take in the new person as he approached and listen to the two give their names. With the first boy she saw appearing unsure of himself, and the second seeming overly sure of himself, Fushon gave a small chuckle. "Ah right," she said as she tapped the side of her head, remembering her manners. "My name is Fushon. Though my mom calls me Fuse for short when I get worked up. My companion, Yuko, is nearby, but she is kind of shy. She may not come out unless I need her to." Fushon listened to the two and nodded to Jon's words as she replied, "I have a similar issue, Jon. More so I kind of overdo it with the effort and end up outpacing the people I practice with." She stretched before doing a quick flip to show them her dexterity and speed. She moved more quickly than they might be used to in the average ninja as she landed and did a quick spin. 

She would listen as Shin explained his ability with the wind element and his struggles gaining a second element. Fushon took a step forward and proudly said, "I have already learned a second element myself! It was pretty easy actually I just..." Fushon paused as she tried to remember how she learned it. "Hmm..." She thought for a moment and scratched the side of her head. All the memories of the tasks and chores she had run for her mother came back to her and at some point, she had simply started applying fire to her movements and attacks. She felt like it might be related to her anger, but she wasn't completely sure.

"Well, I am not sure why tigers would want to be out in the rain, but I do know a lot about fire. It just comes down to letting your body draw in the heat of your emotions. Letting them form and then race out of you." She said confidently. "It works every time for me. I even know how to use both taijutsu and ninjutsu. My companion even knows how to travel through space and time." As she gave a nod, a mental grunt sounded from Yuko. Leave me out of this she said to Fushon as the girl decided to ignore her. 

"With how strong Jon is and Shin wanting to practice more fire techniques, maybe we should move to the desert battleground? Less to break and more space in case we mess up?" She suggested as she pointed a thumb over towards the sand area. "I could benefit with the open space to exercise as well. What are you looking to practice Jon?" 

{WC = 448}
{TWC = 1100}
Rekka Meijin
Rekka Meijin
Genin
Genin

Fri Oct 21, 2022 2:20 pm
There was a certain air about when Jon spoke about his skills. He was just being cautious of the others, but if they really needed a show. He would form his hand signs, and fired off his most powerful Fireball technique. It was done away from them, but the heat could be felt. The power could be seen. The giant fireball would fizzle out but Jon would turn around and look at them "I do hope, this air of doubt is cleared up. I am not trying to show off or blow smoke. I just want to show, I am not one to say something and not mean it." Jon would than look at them both.

"I just wanted to train more of my techniques, But maybe some safe training exercise, I could be down to train with others. Other than fire however I am not really that good at much of anything else." Jon would than head over to the desert, and wait around to see if the pair of them would follow him over there. If so, he would look at the pair of them. "Okay so what should we make the rules, other than no killing obviously and avoidance of maiming?"
Shin of the Wind
Shin of the Wind
Citizen

Tue Oct 25, 2022 8:16 pm
Judging purely from their words, the young lady was a hard worker. Competitive, perhaps. Overzealous in their training. Outpacing others could stem from insecurities. Desire to be the best, or at least the hardest working one there. Interesting. Fushon - or Fuse for short - would speak on her having learned a secondary element, claiming that in order to utilize the fire style one simply has to allow ones body to draw in the heat of ones emotions. Shin didn't really grasp this concept, but would try and find the way to best implement her instructions. Let his emotions fuel him? It felt like the opposite of what he was accustomed to, but if she was able to utilize the element and he was not, then clearly she was doing something right and Shin was not. Fuse would make mention of also having been well versed in both Taijutsu and Ninjutsu. Options for both close range and longer range. Interesting. Shin hadn't really delved too deeply into his talents. He was capable of performing wind style ninjutsu, that much was clear to the boy. Other specialties? Not so much. "You make it sound like you have a tool for any occasion, Fuse." Hmm. Spoken talents leaned more towards a 'jack of all trades.' Unclear if 'master of none' was applicable continuation just yet. Would have to see talents firsthand. 

Jon would utilize this time to showcase his skills. The fireball was impressive, intense heat emanating from it. Fuse and Shin were in no danger, but could clearly feel the power of such formidable techniques. Focused dedication to one talent. Aiming to find true mastery of the fire element. It faced with situation where such was not applicable, what would he do? Hmm. Questions for another time. "That right there." Shin would mimic the hand seals that he watched Jon use, aiming away from the group as well as he tried to exhale his own ball of fire, but despite his attempt and doing everything seemingly right, no fire would be produced. "I cannot generate any fire. Is it possible that one might be incapable of utilizing certain elements?" Shin had no real way of knowing why his efforts kept failing, so he would hope that his elders knew more than he did. He would of course mention this as he followed Jon towards the desert training field. The sand was loose and offered some resistance in movement, the consistency far different than the solid earth from before. He never truly understood why people liked to run on the beach. 

"Such terms seem agreeable. You both seem to be quite talented shinobi. I will have to try my best to keep up with you." Both of the others were older and possibly had a bit more at their disposal. It was no matter, though. Seeing whatever techniques they could utilize and how they would utilize them brought the boy a great deal of happiness. He was always looking to learn more. 

wc:498
Fushon
Fushon
Genin
Genin

Wed Oct 26, 2022 6:02 pm
Fushon would smile a bit awkwardly at Jon's comment and reply, "I was not doubting your ability so much as comparing it to my own struggles when trying to work with others." she would look to the two and say, "My main focus is movement and agility. While some of my attacks may not be as strong as those of others', I prefer to be light on my feet. I usually end up outpacing most people and a lot of them do not appreciate it..." She looked to Shin and gave a shrug before saying, "maybe not every situation. I can probably get myself out of some tougher spots or get in close more easily than most, but I know large area attacks would be tough to handle."

She would watch Shin attempt to emulate Jon's actions with little success and ask about how elements worked. Fuse would think back to what her teachers and family had said. "From what I remember, a person is not able to learn how to perfect every element. Like..." she thought on the jutsu she knew and threw up several signs as a pair of Fushon clones appeared on either side of her. "We can use some jutsu that uses the yin and yang element, like clone stuff and walking on walls and trees. As for the other base elements, I think you are born with the ability to use one element really well. From there, you train a couple more. I don't think I know anyone who can use more than three elements that are just the normal ones you see..."

While Fushon thought on what else to say, her two clones were sparring a few feet behind her, rapidly punching and kicking at full speed. While the two blurred behind her, the real Fushon stood oblivious as she tried to think more on what to say. "Sorry," she said as she shook her head, "I can get easily distracted at times. Was there a specific element you want to use or learn?" She looked to Jon and said, "I guess for rules... no killing each other. Nothing that will get us arrested. No lighting people on fire. Maybe explain what we each did as we do it so the others can understand it? Also, treat each other with respect." She finished counting on her fingers and looked up to say, "those are the rules my mom always sets when I go out nowadays."

{WC = 411}
Rekka Meijin
Rekka Meijin
Genin
Genin

Wed Nov 02, 2022 12:58 pm
Jon would listen to Shin for a moment, and watched. Shin perfectly mimicked the movements and looked to inhale properly and exhaled too. Yet nothing. Not even a flutter in their chakra presence. This was awkward, but than Jon thought of something, there are other branches of the Meijin clan , each specifically in a different element. This would suddenly make Jon hyper Excited and ask in a quick Voice " Are You a Meijin!?" It did not even don on Jon that neither may not even know about the Meijin clan. After a moment if neither said anything, or if either gave him weird looks he would begin "So the Meijin are a series of five branches of a singular clan, our blood has also apparently mixed with other peoples and has locked them out of elements, but each branch specializes and uses only one element, Thus me and Fire."

Jon would stand on the shifting sands equal distance from each of the other two, when Fushon talked about no lighting people on fire Jon would laugh " If that is the case, I do not think I will be a great addition to this spar at all" Jon would then sit back for the moment to see what would be added on to or altered before they would start to learn their techniques that they each would wish to learn.
Fushon
Fushon
Genin
Genin

Mon Aug 28, 2023 12:23 am
{Exiting from this previous post.}
Claiming:
Total WC: 1511 (rounded to 1488)
Stats maxed, AP gain = 30 ap

Jutsu Learned (25% discount due to using facilities)
B rank: Fire Release: Phoenix Sage Fire Technique 1313/1313
D Rank: Tsuri-Goshi adding 175 to the remaining 450 from Sweet Treat Meat. New value is 225/500.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum