Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Surviving the Apparition of MalevolencyToday at 4:36 amKaiya UchihaWhere the men shall gatherToday at 12:55 amAkaime ChinoikeTea Shop on the Corner Pt1Today at 12:45 amJoro ShokkuMapping the VillageYesterday at 11:44 pmJoro ShokkuIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 9:41 pmAkaime ChinoikeA Tale of Tribulations and MysteryYesterday at 8:25 pmAkaime ChinoikeLate Night OutYesterday at 7:19 pmAzuki ShinodaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:45 pmMizaki HyuugaMissing People in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:01 pmMizaki HyuugaA meet in HoshiYesterday at 1:48 pmMizaki Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
238 Posts - 43%
76 Posts - 14%
62 Posts - 11%
40 Posts - 7%
33 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 5%
24 Posts - 4%
17 Posts - 3%
17 Posts - 3%
16 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Daiko
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Ryo : 0

Title of the topic [Open] Empty Title of the topic [Open]

Tue Feb 16, 2016 7:41 pm
A bright, warm day in Hoshigakure. The dirt is dirty, the wind is windy, and everything else is pretty much normal. The buildings are as built as they ever were, and the trees are as leafy as they ever will be. The only thing out of the norm would be a ninja wandering around the streets, not paying attention to anything but what was in his hand. In said ninja's hand was a flower, whose petals were falling off with each step the ninja took. Along with the petals falling, he was whispering to himself. "She loves me... She loves me not...." And, he went on like this. To any spectator, he would look as if he was losing his mind, but luckily, he had lost his mind long ago. 

When he was finished messing with the flower, Daiko threw it on the ground. He had ended in a 'she loves me not'. Grumbling to himself, he scans the area around him for anything interesting going on, or perhaps a ninja that he had never seen to talk to as if they were old friends. Whatever the case, he remained sitting in his spot, completely content with the world around him.

[201]
[[201]]
Ash & Rei Sun
Ash & Rei Sun
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 8000

Title of the topic [Open] Empty Re: Title of the topic [Open]

Tue Feb 16, 2016 7:50 pm
Odd music would begin to lightly play in the area, a soft woodwind ensemble playing a piece that emphasized what would soon be going on. Behind the point where daiko was sitting the small meowth puppet would sneak quickly past, zipping around the edge of a building into an alley way. To his left a girl in a long black cloak zipped past, seeming to run on her toe tips, her posture quite awkward to watch, almost as if... she was being controlled. Like the puppet she'd disappear around the corner of a building seemingly before he could turn to look at who it was. Finally directly behind the boy Ash would creep up slowly, her hands raised with palms open and a grin on her face. If she got the full distance she'd reach forward, tapping him on the shoulder.

"BOO~~~" Her features would look almost etherial, her clothing cut and tattered with age, her skin white and an odd almost wavey something or other seeming to surround the entirety of her person. She'd pulled out all of the stops for what would be her greatest ghost cosplay ever, thousands of ryo of special effects and makeup having been used solely for this one minute long endeavor.
Daiko
Citizen

Tue Feb 16, 2016 7:56 pm
Sitting there, twiddling his thumbs. The young Daiko had nothing better to do. Nobody had been approaching him from the front, and he had no expectations of anything happening soon. Taking this time to nap, he shuts his eyes, leaning back in the seat he had found for himself. At that moment, he felt a small tapping on his shoulder. He then heard a soft voice making ghost sounds. Being awoken like this was not pleasant. 

Flying forward in his chair, he hits the ground, standing up quickly afterward. Looking at the person that had scared him, he blinks a few times. The 'person' turned out to be much less than a person, but a ghost. The features on the creature's face seemed to be almost transparent in a sense, and her clothing was torn as if she had been wearing it for eternity. It was not the type of ghost you'd see on your Booberries. "Ghost! What are you doing here?? You surprised me!" He said, pointing a finger at the scary, but in a sense cute, ghost in front of him.

[183]
[[385]]
Ash & Rei Sun
Ash & Rei Sun
Citizen

Tue Feb 16, 2016 8:07 pm
"Hah! my flawless cosplay has fooled another unsuspecting victim!!!!" In one fluid motion... somehow... All of her ghost look would simply be whipped off to reveal the girl in simply a pink tank top and sweat pants, her blond hair released from the quite complicated updo as if three cans of hair spray simply disappeared at her whim. Honestly like... This one baffles me readers. I'm just going to assume it's like magic or something.

"I am Ashareial Deomenoria Alloquitius Sun! The cosplay princess of hoshikagure!!!!!" She would be nearly screaming at this point, excitement getting the best of her as she pointed one finger up and to her left in a dramatic gesture. On que her sister and their puppet simply walked in looking quite uninterested.

"I'm Rei, and I'd personally like to appologize. Apparently She's had far too much sugar today."
Daiko
Citizen

Tue Feb 16, 2016 8:23 pm
Daiko nods slowly, a bit shocked. He dusts himself off while he is listening to the ghost girl's introduction. Only now, she looks nothing like a ghost and looks normal. It would also seem that there are two others with her as well. Smiling slightly, he looks at the two girls and what appears to be a puppet. "Nice to meet you Ash and Rei. I'm Daikokuten. But you can just call me Daiko for short." He scans the area around them, not seeing much going on. "So, what brings you two to this part of town? I don't really know where anything is, so I'm just sitting here sleeping." He shrugs, not knowing what else to say.

On closer inspection, it appears to him that the two girls are twins. He doesn't know if his assumption is true, but he does remember them saying they are sisters. He decides to wait to see if they will say anything about being twins rather than asking, trying not to be rude the the new people that he had just now met.

[180]
[[565]]
Ash & Rei Sun
Ash & Rei Sun
Citizen

Tue Feb 16, 2016 8:29 pm
"well then! it's a good thing I know where everything is! Ash to the rescue!" Ash was off, running quickly out the door at the end of her statement, never even looking back to see if people were following her.

"She'll be back. Not only does she not actually know where she is or where most things are..... She hasn't realized that we aren't following yet. When she does she'll walk back in, most likely pouting. Until then we should enjoy the few precious moments that we can have convorsation at a normal human decible level. Are you new to Hoshi?"
Daiko
Citizen

Tue Feb 16, 2016 8:34 pm
Daiko watches as the more energetic of the two parades away, seemingly believing that the others were following. That however, was not the case. The ninja then shifted his attention over to the girl that seemed slightly more sane. "Yes, I am new to Hoshi. I only just now arrived, and I don't really know where to go or what to do." He half-smiled. "Is there anything that I should know about this village?"
Ash & Rei Sun
Ash & Rei Sun
Citizen

Tue Feb 16, 2016 8:51 pm
"Understandable. we've personally only been here a couple of months. The academy is where you'll do all of your..um... You know. " In a fluid motion she'd turn to reveal a kunai set at her side, turning her head about to ensure no one was watching them. "thankfully this village is very down to earth. no crazy stuff or ninjas in the village." With a wink of her eye she'd hint to the boy that it was important that he understand they werent to use jutsus or do generally ninja like things within the village. It was one of the most important rules she'd learned and something that newcomers needed to learn.

"If you'd like i can give you a tour and show you the highlights for people of our particular tastes." She wasn't even sure if this boy was a ninja. If he wasn't thankfully he wasn't used enough to the culture to cause her problems but she hoped that her instincts were correct.

As Rei finished her sister would stomp in quite loudly, hands held tightly against her sides, fists curled into a tight ball. She was quite upset and wanted to ensure that everyone knew it. "why did no one follow me. Four blocks I ran before I looked back. four. blocks."
Daiko
Citizen

Tue Feb 16, 2016 8:58 pm
Daiko nods slightly, though a bit confused. This girl talked about how there were no ninja in the village. But.. He was a ninja! He wanted very badly to tell her this, but the wink she gave him informed him of everything. He somehow concluded that he wasn't supposed to use any of his abilities as a ninja inside the village, or it would be bad for some reason. That was all he could figure out.

"Yeah, sure. I'd be happy for you to show me around the village. Lead the way, and I'll follow you." Daiko then noticed that the other twin runs up, crying. She was upset that nobody followed her. The Terumi could only shrug in response.
Ash & Rei Sun
Ash & Rei Sun
Citizen

Tue Feb 16, 2016 9:32 pm
"sounds good. Ash. When you're quite done with your temper tantrum We'll be in at the academy." Rei would walk out, leaving her sister dumbfounded at the idea that she'd so calmly dismiss her anger. She'd lead the boy directly down the main path towards the academy which was located at some unexplained place because it like... has to be away from villagers but in the village? Truely I'm not sure how this stuff works. They're eleven and I'm a simple man in a room scribbling frantically across pink stationary with a purple jell pen because this is what i've allowed my life to come to. can i quit yet?

No. no I cant.

"Fine! " Ash would scream once more, walking off in a storm. She'd head to the place she felt most comfortable, slipping past the glass paned door and into the musty smelling shop. Somehow the aweful scent of body odor and dust comforted the girl who waved at the balding man behind the desk of the card shop. "hey. Gonna work on some things in the back. Need some life steel." Now readers. This bothers me dearly, so please understand that i am as upset as you when I tell you this. IN the back of the shop, specifically out the black painted back door and out into the sectioned out back area behind the building was a large anvil. The convenience of this I assure you is not lost on me. From the bag at her side Ash would pull out a long strip of bright metal that seemed to shimmer in the light. It was time to work on some more serious cosplay. It was time to blacksmith.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum