Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Aqueous Transmission Today at 12:14 amKayori HatakeLife is a HighwayYesterday at 7:11 pmMegami KuogaBreakaway (exit)Yesterday at 5:15 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Yesterday at 3:15 pmGoto SenjuWorking With a New Friend!Yesterday at 3:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Yesterday at 3:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Yesterday at 1:53 amJoro ShokkuFirst SessionYesterday at 1:41 amKayori HatakeEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Thu Apr 25, 2024 11:20 pmZim NaraAnother Brick in The Wall Thu Apr 25, 2024 10:01 pmZatoichi Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
36 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Yusuke Sarutobi
Yusuke Sarutobi
Citizen
Stat Page : Demon Ape
Remove Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Tsukigakure
Ryo : 21390

To The Mountains[Mountain Country-Hinoishi] Empty To The Mountains[Mountain Country-Hinoishi]

Wed Jul 06, 2022 1:02 am
Yusuke arrived with his pack and his ninja tools outside the gates of the Hidden Sand village. He looked over the vast dessert and adjusted his forehead protector adorned with the sand's famous triangle. He was waiting for his assigned mission partner Hinoishi Uchiha. As he gazed upon the endless expanse of sand he thought over what had brought him here. He had never come any furtherer than this before in his whole life. Stepping outside of the village, was a dream of his. He was curious what lied beyond the dessert, but in the end he was content with the walls that surrounded his home. Going forth to do it a great service, was a privilege for him. It also would help him achieve his goals of rising through the ranks. Yusuke had done well so far in the Chuinin exams, according to himself. After having won his duel with Kota, he was thinking he was a shoe in...as long as the written portion didn't come back to bite him in the ass. The mighty wind of his home country rustled through his hair taking his thoughts elsewhere. Been a bit since I've spoken to Hinoishi I wonder how his exam is going... He'd heard the rumors that a certain genin had frozen in battle and lost their headband. He didn't know who it was yet though. He didn't think it would be any of the genin he'd trained with. They all fought against the more powerful Kaito at the time. Surely they were all at least a little ready for combat. Right?

Yusuke refocused and rummaged through his pack as a last check. He had packed a lot of water, his ryo, and of course the mission scroll. It detailed where the two would be headed and what they were after. They needed to do recon on the newly discovered clan of the mountain country and if possible make nice. Sunagakure was interested in befriending them in order to bolster the defenses when it came to Hoshigakure. Yusuke wondered if that meant there was a possible war blooming in the north. Guess that's above my pay grade for now... He put everything back into his back. Surprisingly, Yusuke was a little early. He chuckled to himself remembering his first group mission where he was late. He really had come a long way since his first days as a shinobi. Yusuke watched the gate only a few 10 meters away for signs of the Uchiha.

WC:418
Hinoishi Uchiha
Hinoishi Uchiha
Citizen
Stat Page : Red Demon Flame of the Sand
Remove Ninjutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Genjutsu
Ryo : 44500

To The Mountains[Mountain Country-Hinoishi] Empty Re: To The Mountains[Mountain Country-Hinoishi]

Wed Jul 06, 2022 1:04 pm
Hinoishi would arrive one minute before the mission call time, arriving at the gates and bearing witness to the vast desert that he had never set foot on. Hinoishi had packed everything he needed including the mission scroll in his pack. Hinoishi noticed Yusuke was already there ready for the mission.

Hinoishi saw this as what a Sunagakure shinobi should be doing for a mission, another sign proving to Hinoishi as a failure to be a sunagakure shinobi. Hinoishi would look gloomy, serious, overly serious, as if more than the rank of chunin would depend on this mission, and it did. 

Hinoishi would not be bolstering his sunagakure headband, instead he would just be wearing cloth around his head, just a normal headband without the metal plate. 

Hinoishi greeted Yusuke, “Hello Yusuke, it's a pleasure to be working with you, shall we get going”? Hinoishi did not know of any other transportation methods so he would begin to walk towards the desert. Not quickly by any means but atleast 1 to 2 meters ahead of yusuke. He would wait for Yusuke to catch up to him before he would start running towards their destination to the mountain village.

As he was walking Hinoishi spoke,”we should take more caution in this mission, since we will not be behind Sunagakure borders we will not be safe, let's make sure to have each other's backs, If you need assistance, please signal me and will do what I can to help”. Hinoishi stops if Yusuke doesn’t walk with him,” do you have any ideas on how to befriend the neighboring mountain village clan, I didn’t think that as genin we would be settling diplomatic affairs but here we are”. Hinoishi put his left hand on his hip, hanging his thumb on the samurai cloths that would normally hold a katana, but there was none to be found.
wc:314
Yusuke Sarutobi
Yusuke Sarutobi
Citizen

To The Mountains[Mountain Country-Hinoishi] Empty Re: To The Mountains[Mountain Country-Hinoishi]

Mon Jul 11, 2022 9:37 pm
Yusuke would turn to greet his mission partner with a small wave an d sly grin. "Yo Hino-kun~, Yep I'm already to go! Wait, whe-" Yusuke would cut himself off quickly before he continued. He noticed that his partner did not bear the famous triangle oh his headband. In fact, there was no metal plate at all. So Hino-kun was the one...well he always seemed a bit more reckless than even me... Yusuke didn't think I'd make the boy feel good to bring up friends past failures, so he left it at that. 

Yeah, right back at you! No man left behind. Don't be proud and stay alert I 'd like for us both to make it back to the dome in one piece. Yusuke says as he catches up and walks right next to Hinoishi. He listens as the boy inquires about the clan and what they'll do to befriend them. Yusuke had given it a little thought, but in the end he was sure that simply getting intel on their disposition and appearing friendly to them would allow them to get started on the path to diplomacy for the village. "Well, as long as we don't appear too threatening, and we do our best to explain our case they should at least listen to us right? Maybe we can help out around their village even?" Yusuke brought his hand to his chin, and then decided they would need to solve this like shinobi not just diplomats. 

You know what..I've got an idea! I'll tell you about when we get closer... He crossed his arms and nodded. He needed a little time to figure out the details, but he was confident that if his plan worked their chances of befriending the clan would sky rocket. I think you should follow my lead on this mission Hino-chan~ We'll make sure to earn you that headband back with our stellar performance okay? He winked and then went on ahead about a meter walking backwards and facing Hinoishi. For now let's talk about our skills. You know I'm pretty good at ranged Fire release, and hair manipulation jutsu, but I've got quite a few other techniques under my belt now! Yusuke rubbed his finger under his nose, and smirked. Did you catch my simulation match? It was a pretty good win! He laughed a little to himself, and then continued. I'm not sure what kind of techniques you know so tell me anything you think would be important, and I'll tell you about what I can do too! They had a long journey to make so Yusuke would make sure to give Hinoishi all the information he needed, and learn about the Uchiha as well. Yusuke wasn't just listening to Hinoishi though he made sure to keep all his senses peeled for any signs of others. He knew that the tribes of Suna were no joke and neither were the the occasional missing nin. He wouldn't allow himself to be surprised easily as they made their way to the country of mountains.

WC:519
TWC:937
ooc:
[beginning travel to Mountain country
this thread will continue there]
Hinoishi Uchiha
Hinoishi Uchiha
Citizen

Tue Jul 12, 2022 6:38 pm
Hinoishi was intrigued by Yusuke’s peppy attitude and demeanor, he didn’t know that there were genin who had heard of a chunin applicant losing their headband but he did not let it bring him down. “I agree, I have many earth style jutsu that are versityle in fixing any physical problems they may have, since they’re in the mountain village earth release seems like a good nature release to have on hand and sorry I did not see your exam battle, but I will be seeing the replay in the archives”. Hinishi goes on making sure to survey the area around them as he speaks.” I have this new,... water style jutsu that creates a large body of water in a wave”.
Hinoishi thinks about how much information he wants to give Yusuke and realizes how lying to him would only hurt their abilities and relationship; he would come back and tell the truth after his thoughts were completed. “if you use a large fire style jutsu and evaporate it we can use the surrounding vapor as cover for sneak attacks, since you know this already i’ll let you know that I have strengthened my sharingan quite a bit since we last met and i’ll be able to do more with my abilities, my shortcomings during the exams were a deep mishap and won't happen again”. Hinoishi takes a deep breath.
Now Yusuke, I lied to you, as you know I am of a clan with sought after dojutsu, for that reason I have gotten used to keeping my abilities close to the belt and using misdirection often with my peers even, but in honey, I don’t have ater style, it is a summoning jutsu that allows me to someone mass amounts of water like a wild water wave, I’m sorry for lying”. Hinoishi walks on in slightly better spirits,"I do hope we can bring our two nations together and impress the Kazekage enough to grant us some sort of reward, at least I will hope for my shinobi forehead plate, now I do see that we will be traveling for quite some time do you know of any way to travel faster if not then I might have an idea?”. Hinoishi leaves the floor open for Yusuke to speak.
wc-385
twc-699
[starting travel to mountain country]
Yusuke Sarutobi
Yusuke Sarutobi
Citizen

Wed Jul 13, 2022 9:54 pm
Yusuke thought it strange that Hinoishi would tell him a lie and then tell him the truth. That made it a little harder to trust him when he told him anything. Well happy you decided to tell the truth in the end Hino-kun, I only told you the truth, and I expect that you'll not lie to me anymore. We'll be working together here alright? That being said I'd like to believe we have more potent combination than simply creating a mist. The control involved in that is pretty difficult when i don't know the exact power of your jutsu. Yusuke put his hands behind his head and trudged forward. I learned an ash release technique, and I've got some strong earth techniques I learned from Kaito. Finally I also picked up some Fuinjutsu skills. Turns out I've got some pretty potent chakra~ Yusuke only hid his transplants, summons, and sage mode capabilities from his partner. They weren't something he planned on using unless their lives were in danger anyway. Hinoishi knowing about his berserk transformation or sage wouldn't do him much good anyway. As for the summons he didn't plan on calling them unless they got into to serious trouble either, and likely as a last resort.We'll have to be on our best behavior to persuade them, and to be honest..if it comes to talking,...you should probably let me take the lead. Yusuke turned to Hinoishi and clasped a hand on his shoulder giving him a a knowing wink. Hinoishi never really struck Yusuke as a people person, and Yusuke was pretty sure that wasn't something the Uchiha didn't know about himself. Regardless of his reaction He soldiered on through the desert ahead of his red haired friend.

As for travel let's save our strength. A long walk with plenty of breaks will be fine. Let's take it easy~ Though Yusuke would say that, he would be keeping an eye on his surroundings as well as Hinoishi for the rest of the journey. He'd try his best to keep the spirits up with small talk. 

WC:347
TWC: 1284 
EXITING into mountain country
using 25% discount
words towards summoning Enma previous claim 3000/3000
discarding remaining wc
Hinoishi Uchiha
Hinoishi Uchiha
Citizen

Thu Jul 14, 2022 3:10 pm
Hinoishi agree'd with Yusuke on his people skills, he was aware of his lack of ability and strove to work on it, he'd like to think it was his shinobi capabilities that would show for him but it would seem he was wrong. Hinoishi was distraught, he didn't know who he was or what he was good for, if something he had fought so hard for to just be taken from him so easily, had he really fought that hard for it. Hinoishi would prove himself in this mission, he would boost his rank, he would gain the respect and the acknowledgment of those in the village including the Kazekage, Hinoishi would change his character and become more approachable, He would spread power and teach those around him. Hinoishi was committed."yes lets but, I find it imperative that we make it to our destination quickly so that we can accomplish our mission with high remarks". Hinoishi walks on with Yusuke keeping his head on a swivel and looking out for anything that would be around them in the desert.
wc-179
twc-878
Space time art: Mass pull 878/1000 wc
[EXIT]
Kaito Inuzuka
Kaito Inuzuka
Otokage
Otokage
Stat Page : Stat Page

Health: 300 points
AP: 2,000 points
Vigor: 125 points
Chakra: 125 points
Speed: 45 points
Strength: 5 points
Mission Record : Mission Log
Summoning Contract : The Wolves of Death Gorge
Living Clones : Uchiha, Tatsuya
Familiar : Raidomaru (Needs Revamped)
Legendary Equipment : N/A
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ninjutsu Kanjutsu Jikūjutsu Default
Wind Earth Water Lightning Fire Default
Village : Otogakure
Ryo : 0

Thu Jul 14, 2022 5:17 pm
Exit claims approved for Yusuke and Hinoishi!
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum