Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Late Night Customers!!Today at 3:08 amDaikiAqueous Transmission Yesterday at 7:59 pmDante HyugaTori Jintaro [WIP]Yesterday at 7:16 pmTori JintaroJoro meeting Sephy!!Yesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaAn Unruly Situation; Unrest SurgesYesterday at 1:33 pmShiro HyugaA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Yesterday at 1:32 pmShiro HyugaA Ghost! Where?Tue Apr 30, 2024 11:49 pmJoro ShokkuMerchant MonsterTue Apr 30, 2024 7:32 pmReitenFar Away Tue Apr 30, 2024 6:57 pmReiten
Top posting users this month
12 Posts - 57%
5 Posts - 24%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Rinku Zeruda
Rinku Zeruda
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Trip to the Mountains Empty Trip to the Mountains

Sun Jun 18, 2017 1:32 pm
Rinku yawned, rolling over in his sheets, wrapping them further around his small body. "It's time to wake up, son. Weren't you planning on going on a training trip toward the mountains today?" A familiar voice filled Rinku's ears, but he just groaned and rolled over again, putting a fluffy white pillow over his head. "Don't be like that," a more feminine voice grasped the air, "Your father and I have some stuff to do today. You either wake up and get out of the house, or you're staying here all day. We need to know where you're at, at all times, after all." The blonde-haired boy moaned once again, throwing his blankets off of him and sitting up in his bed as if he wasn't just sleeping a few moments ago.

"I'm not a child anymore-" Rinku didn't even get to finish his sentence as his father interrupted him. 

"Yes, you are, Rinku." The Genin looked towards his father with a deadpan look on his face. 

"I'm a trained child. Didn't you forget? I'm a shinobi now. You two used to be shinobi, you should know how I feel. I'm not the same boy who depended on his parents for everything. There's no need for your constant protection anymore," He jumped out of his bed, causing Mr. and Mrs. Zeruda to take a step backward and take a small smile to their face, "We still love you Rinku and want the best for you. We want to make sure you're safe and that you're happy."

Rinku let his cold and bland features fade away, not keeping up the shinobi facade of showing no emotion. "I am happy. You give me the best you can. I'm still a growing boy and I'm learning more about the world and myself, I need some time to just be with me. I love you both, but could you please respect that?" Their faces lost the smiles, now placed with soft frowns, "You're growing up so fast, Rinku." His mother muttered. The sharp-eared boy jumped up and wrapped his arms around his mother's lower back and rested her head against her breasts, thanks to the height difference. "It's okay mother."

He let go of his mother and hugged his dad. "I'll make you really proud, father. Just watch me. This is the first day where I promise to do my best every single day from here on out. I love you and you love me, this is our relationship. You don't have to do everything for me." His father nodded, ruffling Rinku's hair that was similar to his, "You're so mature, Rinku." The boy nodded, his smile still gracing his face. "You two go do what you need to do. I'll pack up, and I'm heading off to the mountains. I'll be there for about... a week. I'm just going to touch up on my jutsu and skills." His father and mother nodded before heading off.

Rinku sighed, he loved them, but they were too overprotecting and caring. It was just like that boy named Maximillian. Rinku could tell that he cared a lot. Time to change and head off. There were so many things to do today and for the next week.

Word Count: 572
Rinku Zeruda
Rinku Zeruda
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Trip to the Mountains Empty Re: Trip to the Mountains

Sun Jun 18, 2017 2:45 pm
The little boy ran down the gravel street, heading towards the library. He didn't even know what jutsu he was going to learn, but he knew he had to learn something other than the jutsu that he learned in the academy. Probably something that would relate to his specialization in weaponry and his elemental affinity being wind. Rinku always wanted to specialize in Taijutsu and maybe S/T? There were so many things he could focus on in his career as a shinobi. His father was best at Taijutsu while his mother was great with Weaponry. He would have to ask them for future training. As Rinku focused on everything, he hadn't even realized he made it to the Kumogakure Library until he was right in front of it.

"Great," Rinku said, forgoing all thoughts he was currently having and focused on finding great jutsu. As he entered the huge building, the first thing he noticed was a woman standing behind the counter where the two ropes connected, not allowing access until they checked in with her. "Good morning Mrs. Ortell." He had seen her so many times during his time in the Academy. He learned all the jutsu needed from the academy from this library, it was like his second home. If he ever needed anything, he could just come and talk to her.

"Rinku, my favorite customer! Where have you been? Ever since you've become Genin, I haven't seen you anywhere." The woman was about twenty-five years old, had whitish-blonde hair, and was very slim, but great in the right places. A perfect woman that Komori Hozuki would love to flirt with, which Rinku sadly didn't know about. "Sorry, Andrea. I've been doing so many things since I've become Genin. Training, meeting my peers... training." Andrea chuckled, reaching over the counter and ruffling Rinku's hair, similar to what his father did. "You always were the busy one, I wouldn't be surprised if you reached Chuunin in the next month." Rinku chuckled, "Is it okay if I go through, Mrs. Ortell? I need to get some jutsu before I go on my trip." Andrea smiled and nodded, "Always."

The blonde-haired boy smiled and walked towards the shinobi section immediately. He didn't need anything from the citizen section of the library, that would be ridiculous. The Chuunin that made sure that no citizens get into the shinobi section nodded at Rinku as the boy walked through, muttering a good morning. Ooo~! This scroll would do good, and this scroll as well, and maybe this scroll? The boy left with having way more scrolls than intended, but this would last him the whole week. As he checked out all the scrolls, he smiled and nodded towards Andrea Ortell. "Thanks, love." Andrea smiled and got off her seat and kissed his cheek, "See you later, Rinku," The boy tried not to blush, but knew he failed when he felt his face heat up. "Y-You too, Andrea."

WORD COUNT: 510

TOTAL WORD COUNT: 1082
Shika Yabusame
Shika Yabusame
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Ryo : 500

Sat Jul 29, 2017 11:52 am
The Jashinist was bored. She stalked around the mountains, looking for prey. She hadn't made a sacrifice in a long while... But suddenly a young boy came into her view. Perfect. And his hands were full... She walked up behind him. "Why hello there," she said. "Need help?" and her skin shifted suddenly. Threads shot out of her body and pierced his. They would have gone through his neck if he didn't fight, struggle, do ANYTHING back. A young woman screamed, and the perfect excuse filled her mind.

"Quiet, or you'll be arrested. This man is a criminal." she smirked. And if he bled out... His heart would be hers, whatever it may be. One thread wrapped around at a speed of fifty and sliced a thin line into his headband, marking him as a missingnin. And the woman still screamed. She'd attract attention... A quick thread through her eye was all it took. She lifted up her and possibly the stranger's body with her threads and walked over to the rot fields on a hidden path to avoid attention, where she would dispose of them, assuming nothing went wrong.
Shika Yabusame
Shika Yabusame
Citizen
Ryo : 500

Mon Jul 31, 2017 11:53 am
She wiped her lips of the blood that dripped down, and tossed the bones into the field of rot. All evidence of him had been destroyed, his clothes burnt- the only piece that remained was his scratched headband. She looked down at her stomach before going back into the village.

[Exit. Claiming untrained wind heart, kill of Rinku, eaten evidence]
Madrigal Kaguya
Citizen
Ryo : 0

Mon Jul 31, 2017 12:41 pm
I mean if that's what you wanna do then that's what ya wanna do xD 

Approved
Madrigal Kaguya
Citizen
Ryo : 0

Mon Jul 31, 2017 12:45 pm
Also +1
Akabayashi Terumi
Akabayashi Terumi
Mizukage
Mizukage
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Click for nudes!
Remove Remove Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Wind Earth Water Lightning Fire Default
Clan Specialty : Fuinjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 728350

Mon Jul 31, 2017 12:46 pm
+1 for savagery
Anonymous

Mon Jul 31, 2017 12:55 pm