Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
A meet in HoshiToday at 7:02 pmMizaki HyuugaTeam 1!Today at 6:54 pmMizaki HyuugaGrowing TalesToday at 6:32 pmAkira NamikazeTori Jintaro [Mission Record]Today at 6:03 pmTori JintaroLate Night OutToday at 3:25 pmRen KurosawaQuality Time (IO)Today at 3:19 pmRen KurosawaA Few Errands to RunToday at 3:10 pmMarabelle BlossomThe Culling Games: The FinalToday at 3:10 pmMarabelle BlossomJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Today at 3:09 pmMarabelle BlossomLate Night Customers!!Today at 2:27 pmKutari Uchiha
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 26%
22 Posts - 24%
10 Posts - 11%
8 Posts - 9%
8 Posts - 9%
6 Posts - 6%
4 Posts - 4%
4 Posts - 4%
4 Posts - 4%
3 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Dracoso
Dracoso
Chunin
Chunin
Stat Page : Dracoso Hehane
Mission Record : Learning Path
Summoning Contract : The Okamis of the Haze
Familiar : Sutsui Hehane
Remove Remove Iryōjutsu Remove Fūinjutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 88570

The Lazy Lagoon: Cool and Clean - Page 2 Empty Re: The Lazy Lagoon: Cool and Clean

Fri Jul 08, 2022 9:22 pm
With a soft sigh and a smile, Dracoso leaned back and listened to her words. He nodded as she described her own experiences and the direction she had taken. Becoming a part of the audience and realizing she wanted to do more. It reminded him of a few people he had met so far who wanted to step in to deal with what is around him. Her final question made him think for a moment before he took on a smirk similar to the one his old teacher used to give. "Me? I prefer to play the role of a storyteller. Not so much the narrator as the one who likes to see how the pieces all fit. It lets me play a part of the audience when I want to learn and see one perspective. It lets me see through the eyes of the actor so that I can understand how they think and deal with their issues."

Dracoso held up a hand and swept it over the lagoon Baruga was floating in. "A story happens where events can occur, and actors can unfold their roles. A hero and a villain, an innocent and their life challenges, the interwoven tragedy and comedy that is life. So many either see themselves as an actor or a watcher. Either they want to cause changes, or they want to be a part of those changes. Sometimes both. Life itself is our narrator, yet so many people forget that there are still storytellers out there who learn from the layers of life that are around them."

He looked Baruga in the eye before giving her the same smirk, "the first thought you may have had when you saw this was someone who was an altruist who wanted to look like a good Samaritan. As we talked, you became interested from my realistic view of life and acceptance of the world around us. Now I present you with a new perspective. If you wanted to gather individuals to you at an event, where everything already seemed unique and interesting, so that you could observe them, whether that is for social interactions, learning about personalities and styles, or simply connecting with others for future planning, how might you do that? Perhaps creating a location at which they can all gather where it would cost you nothing more than a little time? In the end, each story has components pushing it and each story has threads which weave the options we can choose from. The more I dissect from the knowledge and peopel around me, the clearer the threads become."

With another sigh, he leaned back and closed his eyes. "And just to be clear, I do not mean the threads of influence or control we have over one another, I mean the threads we hold over the story. Some politicians pull them indirectly. Businessmen hold the threads when it comes to dealing with their own business. Yet it is the threads of life which direct the story of the world around us. Those are the threads I plan to one day hold to create something beyond what we consider as our options today."

{WC = 528, Total = 2347}
Baruga Ryoinsatsu
Baruga Ryoinsatsu
Citizen
Stat Page : ☁️
Summoning Contract : ☁️
Familiar : ☁️
Genjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Clan Specialty : SPACE-TIME.
Village : Kumogakure
Ryo : 10000

The Lazy Lagoon: Cool and Clean - Page 2 Empty Re: The Lazy Lagoon: Cool and Clean

Wed Aug 31, 2022 1:19 pm
The Lazy Lagoon: Cool and Clean - Page 2 Forum-overhead
BURNING CITIES AND NAPALM SKIES         

"You," Baruga smirked, after listening to Dracoso speak, "are entirely too much of a philosopher for my tastes."

She giggled to herself, keeping her eyes on him. Admittedly, she didn't agree with his... fatalistic? No, no, it would be some other word. She didn't agree with his argument that all the world's a stage, pushed together by some grand author or scheme. She believed there was a bit more substance than that —

RING RING. RING RING.

But, alas, she wouldn't be sharing her opinions any further. Baruga lifted her other hand, the one not holding the magazine — revealing a high-end, bourgeoisie watch made of gold and jewels, all of them tastefully laced onto waterproof clockwork. It glimmered under the sun.

"Well, I believe that's my cue. Thank you so much for the discussion, but I have a surfing competition coming up, so I should get going."

Sliding out of her inner tube and rolling it over her shoulder, Baruga let her hips sway as she ascended the steps of the pool facing away from Dracoso.

"Feel free to watch. until then," Baruga waved a hand over her shoulder, looking back at him as she left, "ta ta."

— ⌖ —
ꜱᴛᴀᴛꜱ ɪɴꜰᴏ:
          FLARES INSIDE THOSE OCEAN EYES
The Lazy Lagoon: Cool and Clean - Page 2 Forum-underhead
Yuuma Fujiwara
Yuuma Fujiwara
Citizen
Stat Page : Link
Remove Iryōjutsu Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 116770

Wed Aug 31, 2022 2:34 pm
WC: 197.
TWC: 2000.

Exit Claims:
1750 WC to Imitation Black Hole at B-rank (1750/1750)
250 WC to Imitation Black Hole at A-Rank (2000/2750)

Approved
Dracoso
Dracoso
Chunin
Chunin
Stat Page : Dracoso Hehane
Mission Record : Learning Path
Summoning Contract : The Okamis of the Haze
Familiar : Sutsui Hehane
Remove Remove Iryōjutsu Remove Fūinjutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 88570

Thu Sep 15, 2022 5:58 pm
As Baruga would step out of the sand steps which formed under her feet as she walked, Dracoso would raise an eyebrow and shrug softly to himself. it had been rather quiet at the beach for the two months it was open. Many people had run off to handle the missions and fight countless numbers of pirates, sharks, and other threats which seemed to form up from the very sand itself, similar to Baruga's steps.

The sun was setting on a lovely scene. People were packing up to head home and only so many were aware of the threats which had been diverted. Perhaps they would return to the beach again one day and take in the sun and sea once more. His thoughts returned home as the clouds wandered slowly over his head. Perhaps, with enough time, he could find a way to let others return here on a consistent basis to enjoy themselves whenever they wished. The shop selling their fantastical items may not be around, but at least the challenges and rewards which existed may come into play once more.

For now, Dracoso simply shrugged to himself as he let the last of the ice melt under the final rays of the sun. He stood and brushed the sand from his body as Sutsui snoozed along his shoulders. He packed up his parasol and his beach chair and headed back for the portal, done for this trip.

{Exit}

WC = 240, TWC = 2587 (rounded to 2550)

Stats Maxed, AP Maxed = 25% discount

Learning:
Specialty: Fuinjutsu - 1500 (originally 2000)
Element: Lightning - 1050/6000 (originally 8000)
Ayato Hyuuga
Ayato Hyuuga
Hogokage
Hogokage
Stat Page :

Mission Record :
Summoning Contract : Forest of Dreams Ravens

Living Clones : Natsuki
Toneri
Familiar : Maneki
Legendary Equipment : Raiment of Eternal Fortune
Stone of Gelel
Remove Taijutsu Remove Kanjutsu Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Earth Water Lightning Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 435700

Thu Sep 15, 2022 6:37 pm
Approved
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum