Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
TRAINEE MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
It's just Big meToday at 9:14 pmKurogane ShuraA Walk Around The VillageToday at 8:48 pmAkabayashi TerumiA Call to Action?Today at 8:33 pmMonsoonA Meeting of BloodToday at 7:26 pmZraixThis isn't Fabled FolktalesToday at 4:47 pmAizen ChinoikeBack to the SpringsToday at 4:29 pmJupiterWhat's a Date?Today at 4:18 pmMeika TsukiOni KamigawaSaturn's Bank AccountToday at 3:26 pmSaturnStrolling through the park one day...Today at 1:53 pmKurai TauOrganisation of a competition for childrenToday at 1:10 pmOkisho Uchiha
Top posting users this month
241 Posts - 30%
192 Posts - 24%
184 Posts - 23%
32 Posts - 4%
31 Posts - 4%
28 Posts - 4%
27 Posts - 3%
21 Posts - 3%
19 Posts - 2%
19 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Nagisa Honemushi
Nagisa Honemushi
Citizen
Stat Page : Stat Page
Remove Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Genjutsu
Village : Konohagakure
Ryo : 4000

Animals, History, and Duty - Page 2 Empty Re: Animals, History, and Duty

Tue Jul 05, 2022 7:33 pm
Lynn seemed very happy about their agreed upon visit. Almost too happy. The stammer in the green haired girls voice made her think that there was possibly a mess over at her place, but Nagisa guessed she would be able to figure out if Lynn was living a healthy life or not when the time came. I'll make sure to keep an eye out for any red flags over there! Nagisa made a mental note for herself so she would recall it later. Some might say she can be a little bit forgetful.

Lynn seemed to think patrols were boring regardless of where you were. Nagisa almost forgot about her traumatic patrol experience from before. She almost couldn't imagine herself being out there going through such a thing. She wondered if Lynn was truly feeling alright afterward such an experience. As Nagisa was thinking she was suddenly scooped up by Lynn. Nagisa was a pretty short girl so getting scooped up was pretty easy though Nagisa would usually raise a fuss if someone else was picking her up she just turned into a tomato in Lynn's arms. B-babe w-wwhat are you doing?!!She asked looking up into Lynns starry eyed wink. Her request was fairly unreasonable, and they were still on duty they shouldn't be playing around. i-idiot.... I-idiot!!!! I'M A SHINOBI I CAN WALK AROUND JUST FINE !...but since you're cute when you beg. I'll allow it just this once, but you have to ask nicely if you want to carry me and wait until after we've done our jobs next time... Nagisa trailed off. Her loud outburst of embarrassment made the two stand out more, and so she quieted down into a low whisper at the end. She was against the idea of being carried around the shinobi headquarters from a practical and professional stand point, but her girlish heart won out and let Lynn have their way just this one time. She felt truly like a princess in Lynn's arms. I'll let you take care of me when we get back to my room... Nagisa gripped Lynn's shirt around the chest area and hid her face in that same area. she's so stupid.... Nagisa thought as she kicked her feet in delight. The two made their way to the office to fill out their paper works and would have a fun night together after Nagisa rid her self of her bright red complexation.

WC:406
TWC:3020

Claims:
mission rewards 5k ryo and 25 ap

Summoning: Iron Maiden 1312/1312 with max stat discount 25%
Summoning Art: Rashomon B rank 1312/1312 with max stat discount 25%
Space Time Enhancer: rank D  375/375 with max stat discount of 25% +30 extra words towards C rank 405/750
Kaito Inuzuka
Kaito Inuzuka
Citizen
Stat Page : Stat Page

Health: 300 points
AP: 2,000 points
Vigor: 125 points
Chakra: 125 points
Speed: 45 points
Strength: 5 points
Mission Record : Mission Log
Summoning Contract : The Wolves of Death Gorge
Living Clones : Uchiha, Tatsuya
Familiar : Raidomaru (Needs Revamped)
Legendary Equipment : N/A
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ninjutsu Kanjutsu Jikūjutsu Default
Wind Earth Water Lightning Fire Default
Clan Specialty : Genjutsu
Village : Otogakure
Ryo : 0

Animals, History, and Duty - Page 2 Empty Re: Animals, History, and Duty

Wed Jul 06, 2022 11:27 pm
Exit Claims approved for Nagisa and Lynn!
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum