Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Life is a HighwayToday at 7:11 pmMegami KuogaBreakaway (exit)Today at 5:15 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Today at 3:15 pmGoto SenjuAqueous Transmission Today at 2:39 pmDante HyugaWorking With a New Friend!Today at 3:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Today at 3:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Today at 1:53 amJoro ShokkuFirst SessionToday at 1:41 amKayori HatakeEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Yesterday at 11:20 pmZim NaraAnother Brick in The Wall Yesterday at 10:01 pmZatoichi Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
35 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Shin Uchiha
Shin Uchiha
Citizen
Stat Page : Stat Page
Genjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Genjutsu
Village : Otogakure
Ryo : 2500

Check Up Empty Check Up

Sun May 15, 2022 5:00 pm

It was that time of year for the young Shin Uchiha. It was time to go see a doctor for his yearly check up that all shinobis were suppose to get to make sure they were healthy and fit with no weird underlining issues. Since awakening his Sharigan his eyes had been messing with him overall as he wasn’t quite use to all the information and details that he caught when it was activated, it through him off seeing things seeming to happen before they did by mere moments like seeing how the muscles in someone’s arm and shoulder told him what kind of punch they would throw or if they where they were throwing an object. He already liked to fight and he knew that his Clan was known for using this ability for learning new jutsus and techniques and even mimicking others almost perfectly if they got deep enough into awakening their sharigans. Apparently there were even more powerful techniques that could be awakened but those were at most rumors he had heard just between his siblings and from the local people though his parent’s wouldn’t confirm or deny these talkings so Shin decided to worry about that some other point and focus on what he needed to do now which was get use to what he currently had and go see the doctor for his check up.

The thing that made the yearly visit to the doctor worthwhile was that it was treated as a mission and you got paid for it instead of having to pay for it like any other visit though this was simply a once a year thing to help incentivize people coming in to get checked. Shin didn’t care overall since his sister Echo was a medical shinobi and use to practice on the family while she was learning so Shin was more then comfortable to be poked and prodded by a trained professional after going through that torture growing up. So finally getting things around and done around the house before he left Shin was ready to head off to the doctor’s office and get his check up started and finished. He said good bye to the family that was around and made the trek to the office as needed with the little slip so he could get it signed by the doctor after the check up and get paid for his time.

It took some time to get to the office as his family lived out in the boonies when it came to village almost as far away as you could get and still be inside the village overall. Something about not dealing with others that wanted to gawk and look at what those from the Uchiha clan do in their spare time being in this village. Personally Shin didn’t care about the trek to get to anywhere or being away from each other it meant the had plenty of space and freedom to train and work on his cardio as needed with all the walking and running he did. “Now this place should be right around the corner.” Shin said to himself as he turned the corner and saw the building with the cross that symbolizes that it was a doctor’s office. He walked in through the door and approached the front desk with slip in hand, the receptionist looked up at him. “Hello I’m Shin Uchiha I’m here to get my yearly check up.” Shin said as he passed the slip to the woman and waited for her to look it over. “Alright hun, just go ahead and take a seat in the waiting area and the doctor will be with you shortly.” She said as she handed the slip back to him and pointed to the seats in the waiting area.

Shin took the slip and made his way over there hoping the wait wasn’t to long as he wanted to get in some training before he went back home. Though it seemed that luck was on his side as the nurse came out and called his name gesturing for him to follow her into the back. “Take a seat up here and the doc will be in shortly.” The nurse stated as she pointed to where Shin should sit and wait and closed the door behind her as she exited. “I forgot about all the waiting in different places when it came to seeing the doc.” Shin said to himself as he read the signs on the wall and charts showing different body parts and the inner workings of them, it reminded him of his older sister’s room.

The doctor came in shortly holding a chart that Shin assumed had the basic information about him on it. “So Shin Uchiha, I see you are here for your yearly check up.” The doctor stated as he looked up at the tall young man. “You seem to be growing quite while since the last time I saw you. You still towering over the rest of the family?” He asked being polite. “Yes Sir.” The young shinobi stated proudly. “That’s good, now we are just going to do some basic check ups, blood tests reaction time stuff the basics nothing to tough and we can get you out of here real quick.” The doctor stated as he began his tests starting off with getting blood pressure reading, listening to Shin’s heart for any irregularities. The standard tests and checks that most people were aware of. Seeing that all the tests were being passed or feel within acceptable means the doctor moved on. “Now with you being a Uchiha I know that clan can run into issues with their eyesight has there be anything wrong with yours you are worried about or anything.” The doctor asked.

“Well I recently awakened my Sharigan and all the extra information is a bit much.” Shin explained not going to much into detail. “Ok, ok That makes sense. I would simply give it time as you get use to it as different dojutsus effect people differently. If you do have any pressing issues come up let your family know and they will be able to point you in the direction for which doctors you can go to.” The doctor said as every clan had certain people they were ok with messing with their bodies due to secrets and the risk of people stealing organs from those with Dojutsus. “Yes sir I will do so. Am I all set?” Shin asked as he was ready to head out. The doctor looked over his chart to make sure everything was completed that he needed and nodded his head, signing the slip and sending Shin on his way.

TWC: 1121
Stat Claims 11: 11 to Vigor
1121 Words to 2-Tomoe Sharigan: Prior WC to Tech 1524/4000 > 2645/4000
Claiming 2000 Ryo and 10 AP for Mission Completion
Hayato Yuki
Hayato Yuki
Citizen
Stat Page : Frigid Blade
Remove Bukijutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Otogakure