Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Far Away Yesterday at 8:56 pmMegami KuogaLord Paramounts Of The TridentYesterday at 8:25 pmShikami ShinkouDoing Your Part (Mission Thread Pt. 1)Yesterday at 8:18 pmXena UchihaDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 8:02 pmDante HyugaMy Immortal Yesterday at 7:02 pmDante HyugaDesert BloomsYesterday at 4:15 pmShogo FreyaRaiden Chills (Open)Yesterday at 1:51 pmMizuki OhtaAqueous Transmission Yesterday at 1:51 pmDante HyugaThe Culling Games: Ninth MatchYesterday at 11:52 amMarabelle Blossom1,2, 3....Yesterday at 11:52 amMarabelle Blossom
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 35%
11 Posts - 16%
9 Posts - 13%
8 Posts - 12%
4 Posts - 6%
4 Posts - 6%
3 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Yasahiro Yagami
Yasahiro Yagami
Citizen
Stat Page : Link
Remove Bukijutsu Fūinjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Otogakure
Ryo : 27500

A Background Check Empty A Background Check

Sun Apr 21, 2013 4:50 pm
Tengakure anbu operative Cat had been listening to the conversation between her Tenkage and one named Sameonna. Upon hearing the name she set out to make the necessary background checks-she liked to get things done before Shinji had to ask her. Nothing came up on the name right away and normally that would be enough, but Shinji had instructed his anbu to be doubly sure of everything. The new protocol involved checking with the another village if anything seemed off and Sameonna seemed off. Basically Shinji did not want to be sheltering any criminals that may cause unwanted friction between other villages, thus the reasoning for his instructions. Cat had been authorized to pen letters in Shinji's name should the situation call for it. And this situation called for it and Shinji was unable to write the letter himself. Although naturally there were certain guidelines she was forced to follow. Thus Cat wrote the following letter to the Hokage:

Dear Hokage,
I have come across someone by the name of Sameonna Hoshigaki who wishes to join Tengakure. I have run all the normal background checks on her and she seems clean. However, due to recent events I am taking extra precautions. As such I am writing this letter to you with a single question: does this person pose any threat to my village or any village for that matter? In a word is she a criminal? Otherwise I am sorry this is my first letter to you. I hope that this does not set the tone for our future correspondence, but I need this favor as soon as possible.
Thank you in advance,
Shinji Uzumaki, Tenkage

The letter was neatly written and had a copy of Shinji's signature on it. Cat had become an excellent forger. Regardless the letter was sent by way of Tengakure's fastest messenger hawk to the Leaf village. The letter itself was addressed to the Hokage and bore the official insignia of Tengakure on it. All that remained was for Cat to wait for a response and get it to Shinji as soon as possible.
Navi
Navi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 55500

A Background Check Empty Re: A Background Check

Sun Apr 21, 2013 6:17 pm
Operative wolf entered the Hokage's chamber, bowing low and placing the sealed letter on the Hokage's desk. Upon opening the letter it seemed to be from the Tenkage himself, requesting information about Sameonna Hoshigaki. As an Ex-Captain of the ANBU Black Ops, Navi was familiar with the name. The woman had defected from Konoha as a member of the Black Ops, effectively becoming a missing ninja upon leaving their village. This information would be classified to the public, but in this case Navi felt it necessary to divulge these details.

As an act of political kindness before the upcoming Kage Summit, Navi would attach a copy of Sameonna Hoshigaki's full file, including her war crimes and missing ninja status upon abandoning the leaf village. It was important to the man that he stands on good terms with the Tenkage, as their villages were at war a short time ago under the nations of fire and sky.

The file is given to the messenger hawk, and closed shut with an official seal of the Hokage. The bird is then sent off, back to Tengakure to arrive as soon as possible.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum