Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Meeting the BladeToday at 1:13 pmKakushin SenjuTraining, or making friendsToday at 12:49 pmKakushin SenjuThe Dark Side ArisesToday at 12:27 pmRanagi JomajoDaiki getting in Moon!Today at 11:48 amSakoshi KurosawaSubstitute TeacherToday at 6:55 amAyato HyuugaKintsugi is hereToday at 5:39 amHanzo UchihaA new man Today at 5:37 amHanzo UchihaThe first few steps in Today at 5:36 amHanzo UchihaThe wolf and the lambToday at 5:34 amHanzo UchihaMay the gods bless the broken roadToday at 5:33 amHanzo Uchiha
Top posting users this month
158 Posts - 22%
139 Posts - 19%
86 Posts - 12%
70 Posts - 10%
57 Posts - 8%
52 Posts - 7%
51 Posts - 7%
45 Posts - 6%
38 Posts - 5%
34 Posts - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Shin Uchiha
Shin Uchiha
Citizen
Stat Page : Stat Page
Genjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Genjutsu
Village : Otogakure
Ryo : 2500

Rebuilding the Roof Empty Rebuilding the Roof

Sun May 15, 2022 4:22 pm

Just another day for the second youngest of the family to get up and out there to do some more missions to help him progress through the ranks of the Tanbo Shinobi. Shin was up early before the sun even crested the horizon going through his daily training routine and then doing any minor chores before he left the house for the day. He planned on hitting up the mission board for another mission to add to his log and today he felt like touching the mission that matched his own rank. So once he was all set at home he made his way to the building that housed the mission board and began looking through the massive listings there and finding the section that held the D-rank missions he scanned through those to see what stood out and while there were quite a lot it took a bit to find one that really made him want to attempt it until he spotted one and taking it down to read over the slip it was a mission by a local farmer that needed help rebuilding a portion of their home due to the last big storm that had come through the area.

“This is perfect for me some manual labor and helping out people at the same time.” Shin said as he took the slip and began his trek to the farmer’s homestead to get the actual details from the client himself and get to work. The day was beautiful with the sun out and the breeze blowing just right so that it got rid of any sweat starting to form quickly, this was a perfect day to be outside and doing work. Shin located the farmer’s home pretty easily considering it was one of the only ones that had a large portion of the roof missing. Shin knocked on the door and waited for the inhabitants to answer. “One moment these old bones don’t let me move to quickly anymore.” A voice called from inside and with the door opening a face to match the voice came with it. It was an older gentleman possibly in his mid 50s or 60s, pretty young and old for the typical farmer but it made sense why they would reach out for help for repairing anything on the farm. “You need something from us young man?” The old man said as he peered at the tall man at his door way confused why they would be here.

With a smile Shin replied warmly, “Yes Sir, I’m here to help you with the repairs today. At least I hope this is the right place from the slip I got.” Shin produced the slip that the had the mission detail on it and handed it to the old man. The old man looked over the slip and a look of recognition came over his face as he laughed to himself, “Oh yes, yes I swear youngin I would forget my head if it wasn’t attached to my neck.” The old man stated with a chuckle, coming outside and leading the way for the Shin to follow the old man showed him what needed to be done. “That last storm that passed through here took a portion of my dang roof with it and I ain’t no spring chicken anymore so I need some strapping young lad like yourself to take care of the hard work.” The old man explained as he pointed at the hole in the roof. “Now I got all the material here so don’t worry about that I just need you to handle the manual labor bit of this job. That dang storm scared off our horse too which normally wouldn’t be an issue as that stubborn fool always knew how to get back home no matter how many times it got out.” The man started to ramble. “Bah, that’s a different issue, Do you think you can get this done before I talk your ears off with my issues?” The old man said with a warm smile looking up at the young Uchiha.

“Yes Sir, I do my best work when it comes to working with my body as you can see.” Shin joked as he pounded his chest. “I’ll have this done no problem if you want to tell me more about any problems while I work I wouldn’t mind the company.” He offered as Shin did like listening to older people talk about various things there was a hint of wisdom and knowledge in those ramblings and unlike the younger adults it felt like Shin would be better off in the long run listening to the older generation on things.

So while Shin went about taking supplies up onto the roof and slowly fixing the roof he listened to the Old Farmer talk more about this loyal horse of his that hadn’t come home yet and how strange it was that they hadn’t seen head nor tail of the four legged creature. “He is an beaut of a horse I tell you what. Thirteen hands tall and gots a stride that makes the rest of the horses seem stuck in mud when moving.” The old man described the horse in more detail, “Had him from the time he fell out of his momma, brown with a black long mane hardly needed trimmed or brushed though we still did so as close to a son as the missus and I have had.” The old man continued as Shin finished up the last of the roof and did any finishing touches to the roof to make sure it was solid and wouldn’t leak during the next storm. Once he was done with that he had the old man double check his work to make sure it was up to his standard, “Well look at that you do excellent work with those hands of yours huh.” The old man commented as he was more then happy with the work provided. “Shoot if I had known this was the quality of work id get I would have put in a request for this forever ago instead of thinking I could do it myself.” He laughed as he patted the young man on the back.

“If you were just a bit younger I’m sure you would have done better work than me sir.” Shin chuckled back, he knew that most of the older generation could make just about anything on their farms. “If I get some free time soon I’ll have to see what I can do about locating that horse of yours.” He offered as he quite liked the old farmer. The old man smiled and nodded his head, “I would like that but don’t put yourself out for us, Now go take this here slip and get that meager reward I put up there son. Thank you for your work.” The old man said with a warm smile as he waved at Shin as the young man left the farm and headed to turn in his work to the people at the building that housed the Mission board.

TWC: 1187
Stat Claims 11: 11 to Vigor
1187 Words to 2-Tomoe Sharigan: 337/4000 From Nature's Pastime > 1524/4000
Claiming 2000 Ryo and 10 AP from Mission Completion
Hayato Yuki
Hayato Yuki
Citizen
Stat Page : Frigid Blade
Remove Bukijutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Otogakure