Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Voices in the GardenToday at 2:53 amShiru IyasuA meet in HoshiYesterday at 7:02 pmMizaki HyuugaTeam 1!Yesterday at 6:54 pmMizaki HyuugaGrowing TalesYesterday at 6:32 pmAkira NamikazeTori Jintaro [Mission Record]Yesterday at 6:03 pmTori JintaroLate Night OutYesterday at 3:25 pmRen KurosawaQuality Time (IO)Yesterday at 3:19 pmRen KurosawaA Few Errands to RunYesterday at 3:10 pmMarabelle BlossomThe Culling Games: The FinalYesterday at 3:10 pmMarabelle BlossomJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Yesterday at 3:09 pmMarabelle Blossom
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 26%
22 Posts - 23%
10 Posts - 11%
8 Posts - 9%
8 Posts - 9%
6 Posts - 6%
5 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 4%
4 Posts - 4%
3 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Goto Senju
Goto Senju
Deputy Kage
Deputy Kage
Stat Page : Goto
Remove Remove Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Wind Earth Water Lightning Fire Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Konohagakure
Ryo : 752950

Meeting the New Generation [Open] - Page 3 Empty Re: Meeting the New Generation [Open]

Sun Apr 24, 2022 6:50 pm
The young girl was finally able to admit it was a Medical career she wanted to pursue, her reason being commendable. "The only one stopping you would be yourself". For some reason Xena seemed to believe that the only way for her to be a true Uchiha would be to specialize in the likes of Ninjutsu or Genjutsu, and although it was true that those possessing the crimson dojutsu usually turned out talented in those two fields, nothing stopped them from exploring a different path. "Perhaps the ones being ignorant are the current leaders of your clan. You'd expect people with amazing eyes like theirs to be able and see things differently instead of being narrow minded". Maybe it was time for Goto to pay a visit to the Uchiha District.

Konohagakure had always been a place where people developed tremendously, surpassing their limits as long as they set their mind to it. "The shinobi of our village will be good at what they do because it's what they are destined for, not because it's what they're supposed to do. Why fix something that isn't broken? If it's Medical Ninjutsu that you want to learn then that is what you shall do". With the powers inherited from her clan the silver haired knew that the kunoichi would still have a knack for the illusionary arts regardless of her preference for something else. "And who said you have to limit yourself to only one thing?". The Senju himself specialized in Space/Time as well as Ninjutsu, while at the same time dabbling in the medical field himself.

Goto had to smirk upon hearing her remark. "Perhaps we know more than you think, or maybe we know nothing at all and are simply winging it, who knows". He'd be the first seventeen-year-old to solve the mysteries of the world if that were to be the case, but right now he was simply a young man willing to risk it all for his dream. 

(WC: 331, TWC: 3365)
Xena Uchiha
Xena Uchiha
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Xena's Stat Page
Mission Record : Mission Log
Summoning Contract : Forest Of Dreams Ravens
Remove Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Lightning Fire Default
Clan Specialty : Genjutsu
Ryo : 102750

Meeting the New Generation [Open] - Page 3 Empty Re: Meeting the New Generation [Open]

Sun Apr 24, 2022 8:08 pm
With a soft sigh of her own ignorance she simply kept minor eye contact with the shinobi, or the deputy kage is what she should be thinking, his words often times could be considered as fact she imagined, nearly no one in the village would question his ideals, his thoughts, his opinions, that's how she saw it anyway. That's just the kind of perks you'd get being a Kage, aren't they, her father would often tell her the higher you're rank, the more you can say without truthfully knowing what it means, and the more you won't be questioned about it. It was simply how ranks worked, the higher your rank the more experienced your assumed to be. After all, how would you even get to such a position if you didn't know what you we're talking about, this entire time Xena felt as though time we're standing still, ever sense this deputy first called her over, she wasn't entirely sure why though. Perhaps it was the sense of presence, despite anything she simply felt, admittedly nervous in the presence of a kage, deputy or not. "My clan wouldn't like hearing you say that, I know that much, they'd probably throw a big hissy fit over it." She giggled a tad bit to herself, they would likely not be happy being insulted by the deputy, though they probably wouldn't do anything about it, what would they even be able to do. "As far as I've gone, maybe just focusing and becoming a Genin is more important, I can choose my path after that, not like I can choose my path right now as a student right?" She said with a soft smile, she wasn't entirely sure if she couldn't or not, but for now she did think that becoming a genin first was the first important step towards what she wanted. "As you say why fix something that isn't broke, it's the very saying that determines why so many follow what their Kekkei Genkai specialize in, as its what they can fall back on without any worry." As she says that she simply thought about what the Sharingan specialized in, at three tomoe, it could do many things, copy ninjutsu, render a person under Genjutsu with just eye contact, it could see the chakra network, she knew many things about this simply because of her family, arguably its most powerful trait was its Genjutsu however, the ability to force a opponent into a Genjutsu with no hand signs, it was a extremely powerful trait, and often times the only trait people seem to think about when it comes to the Sharingan. Who could blame them, the trait could turn the tides of any combat, after all, how do you fight someone without looking at them, and how can you break a Genjutsu when you're not even aware one was cast, it's why the sharingan is often hailed as the strongest dojutsu, while the byakugan has its own unique traits, its main capabilites would only give you a edge, the Rinnegan, though a legend that may not even exist, is so rare its not even accountable, the Sharingan's traits allow it to instead of just give you a edge, allows you to change the entire game, with but a simple movement.

"I suppose, what does a simple academy student really know..." She muttered to herself, thinking over the different dojutsu's she's seen the Byakugan before, the eyes are quite noticeable, and when their activated, it's almost impossible not to be able to tell. Meanwhile the Sharingan could be turned off and on at will. So long as you we're blood born as a Uchiha, as far as she knows any way, the sad thought is that any predator could take either eye, and use them as they see fit, she hated that thought, the eyes don't belong to trash outside of their bloodlines, if they we're truly entrusted to you by a member, then maybe she'd let it go, but if they we're stolen, or worse, bought. She simply found the idea appalling, maybe when she becomes a proper ninja she'll make it her own goal to kill those who wield stolen Sharingan, but now she realizes she just got extremely side tracked, thinking about the sharingan, perhaps it has innate powers in medical ninjutsu, who knows. "In the end, limits are made to be broken, aren't they?" She said looking back at the deputy with a smile in reply to his comment on limiting herself, for now it was required, her chakra needed to be trained much more if she wanted to properly become a ninja. It's extremely likely regardless of what she want's she'll need to train in Ninjutsu and Genjutsu simply to protect herself, after all, medics are often targeted, especially if their known to be defenseless, perhaps learning all 3 would help her make it in the ninja world. Though, as she thought about it, with the Sharingan being able to copy ninja techniques, perhaps it'd help her train in all 3 subjects faster then most, unlikely but it might work. "And just what do you mean by that huh?" She said her smile growing a bit wider in response to him saying he could just be winging it, if he really was that's a very dangerous game to play. "If you really are just winging it you could of fooled me that's for sure, you people always seem to know just what to say, whether it be to annoy me or gain my curiosity." Maybe it was a type of jutsu, as if, she could never say a joke like that out loud as she figured it'd sound stupid, then again there are weirder jutsu's out there that she was sure of. That being said she just looked at the deputy with new eyes, maybe he was serious, winging it through life only to somehow get in the position of deputy kage, it's likely extremely stressful. 

WC:1000 TWC:4815
Goto Senju
Goto Senju
Deputy Kage
Deputy Kage

Tue Apr 26, 2022 10:17 pm
A grin appeared on Goto's face upon hearing the young girl's comment about her clan. "They are more than welcome to visit for a cup of tea, although I doubt they'd like what I'll have to say". He respected the Uchiha and their history but they wouldn't receive any special treatment just because. With that logic the Senju would be able to walk around acting like he owned the place, considering the legendary shinobi hailing from his own. He allowed a shift in their conversation, a change of topic as they returned to the original matter of discussion. "Carving out a path, no. But that doesn't mean you can't pick a direction". It would be too early for someone their age to know where they would eventually end up, however, deciding which way to go would be entirely different.

It appeared that Xena was lost in thought, perhaps thinking over the words Goto said. "Yes, surpass your limits. Easier said than done, I know. But once you believe you can, you will". After all, standing still was the same as going backwards. There wasn't a single person who'd be left without any room for improvement and even if they didn't possess the talent someone else had they could always put in the effort. With hard work and effort, you can achieve anything. "Great things come from hard work and perseverance. No excuses". And then, the million ryo question. Was he or wasn't he winging it? It would've been easy if running a village would be as simple as that, nothing to worry about and just do what you feel like knowing everyting would be fine in the end. "It helps having a clear goal in mind. As long as I know what I'm supposed to do I'll never stray from that path". Had he figured it all out? No. However, he was on the right track.

(WC: 316, TWC: 3681)
Xena Uchiha
Xena Uchiha
Genin
Genin

Fri Apr 29, 2022 1:05 pm
She sighed but also laughed a tad at goto's words. "My clan is really something aren't they, but I respect them, most of them anyway." It's hard not to respect what they've done for this village, hell this nation in general, but if she we're to be honest, her clans leaders weren't the best of friends with the actual kage, in fact if she knew any better it's likely they'll eventually end up eventually having internal conflict with them. But she didn't care about that, her father did but not her mother or herself, her mother just wanted to have a simple life and she just wanted to become a ninja for now, her dream's weren't set in stone yet, not that they'd even ever be truly fulfilled. "I don't mind you guys myself, your principles sometimes maybe, and I can't say I forgive you people allowing stolen eyes from our clan in this village..." She muttered the last part at a barely audible level, as she mostly kept those feelings to herself, frankly if you had a Sharingan or hell even a Byakugan and weren't originally from the clan they we're born too, she didn't like you. And you couldn't really blame her, even she was a target of being attacked just because of her eyes, hell even her organs, it made her honestly live in fear often, though she'd never admit those feelings. Her legs dangled off the fence she sat on now kicking back and forth slightly, the wind picking up its breeze again, they had been talking for hours, honestly where did the time go she wondered, her eyes staring somewhat at the sun, more then half way through its orbit, it was past mid-day. "You yourself seem kind of cool, the Hokage would never just go around the village and talk to random students, but I imagine he's probably busy with his own crap." Stuff like paper work most likely, missions probably required a lot of that, she knows her clans leaders had tons of the stuff, she had to carry their paper work around whenever her father came home back when she was young, always taking it from him and putting it on his desk while he got ready for dinner, though she doesn't do that anymore, not once she became a teenager at least. "Or was this just some random freak accident?" She asked a sly smirk on her face, it was a joke as he himself already stated he did this from time to time, or did she just think he said that and one point and she forgot half the conversation. Frankly she honestly couldn't remember, but maybe it was better that way, for now at least. 

(WC:456 TWC:5271 UWC:647)
Mid-thread claim:
-62/62 (link to Transformation tech), using 75% ATF discount due to being taught
- 62/62 (link to Clone tech), using 75% ATF discount due to being taught
- 1500/1500 One-Tomoe, using 25% ATF discount
- 3000/3000 Two Tomoe, using 25% ATF discount
- 48 stats
4624 used
Howl
Howl
Citizen
Stat Page : Howl's Fat Stats
Remove Remove Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 500

Fri Apr 29, 2022 11:01 pm
Approved
Shin of the Wind
Shin of the Wind
Citizen
Stat Page : Stats Link

Remove Fūinjutsu Remove Default

Fri May 06, 2022 10:58 pm
Shin would look around, amazed at how advanced this training facility had been. He had yet to ever come here, having basically been a fresh genin right out of the academy... sort of. The pale youth would note what he could, taking it all in. He wasn't sure if he was going to be lucky enough to find a training partner, especially considering how few people he actually knew in the village. After several minutes of what could only be seen as blindly wandering around like a lost puppy the young Meijin would find a familiar face along with one that had not been quite so familiar. He didn't want to invade their private meeting, yet he still wanted to pay his respects to the deputy. The pale child would approach, hands folded in front of him as he made his way to within a few meters of the pair. 

"Lovely day to you, my lord." He would offer with a light bow. Technically Goto was only the deputy Hokage, but that was still a title equally worthy of  respect in his eyes. "May I join you in whatever training you might be doing? I find myself in need of the extra practice." 

And with this request, the youth would wait for some sort of sign or reply from the Senju. 

wc: 221
Goto Senju
Goto Senju
Deputy Kage
Deputy Kage

Sun May 08, 2022 6:55 pm
He'd be surprised if the contrary turned out to be true. Although, it wouldn't have been the first Uchiha in the history of Konohagakure who hated their clan. However, Goto was still relieved to hear the kunoichi respected most of them. "As you should. Your clan has done a lot for our village and for that I am grateful". It was something the Senju was proud of, the presence of renowned families such as his own as well as Xena's. They were the ones together with the Sarutobi who once united the place that was now known as Konohagakure no Sato.

A smile appeared on his face upon hearing the young woman's remark. "You make me feel older than I actually am". She almost made it sound as if he was one of those adults trying to blend in with the cool kids. "How would our people feel if their leaders would keep themselves cooped up in their ivory towers?". If he wanted the village to get stronger the least he could do was check up on these training sessions once in a while. By then Goto picked up on the presence of a familair face, the pale shinobi slowly approaching both himself and Xena. "And to you as well, young Shin". He'd introduce the small child to the female Uchiha before responding to the boy's question. "Of course, the more the merrier. Isn't that right, Xena?". With a smile on his face Goto enjoyed having others join them for a training session.

(WC: 253, TWC: 3934)
Xena Uchiha
Xena Uchiha
Genin
Genin

Mon May 09, 2022 7:23 am
Xena gave a shrug in response, respecting and deserving respect are two entirely different things, it also didn't help it was her own clan she was talking about, and that she was raised to respect and honor them. A impression can mean a lot, though as you grow things can change, those changes are often most radical during the teenage years as you grow and learn more things that we're locked away when you we're younger. For most ninja, this could mean things such as KKG specific to your clan, perhaps special attributes you weren't aware you had, but in the end, it all starts with how your raised. "Well that doesn't mean their all good people of course." She shrugged nonchalantly about it. It did seem however she may of embarrassed the deputy as his words went on, just how old was he she wondered, her people never kept close ties to the hokage, perhaps out of a spite, perhaps for other reasons, but its left her in the blank on many things, things she would likely learn later on in life. "Well it supposedly worked rather well back in the day." She joked talking medieval times likely long before the 5 great nations even formed. She wondered momentarily what it was like back then, when ninjutsu wasn't a thing and all people had was swords and bows, must of been interesting. It was around this point she noticed someone approaching, though it seemed they we're more interesting in the deputy so she didn't mention them, but once the two had a brief conversation goto seemed to want her input on them training. "Frankly, I wasn't aware we were even training at this point with how much we've been blabbering." She said with a smile obviously not hating the talking.

(WC:301 TWC:5572 UWC:948)
Shin of the Wind
Shin of the Wind
Citizen
Stat Page : Stats Link

Remove Fūinjutsu Remove Default

Wed May 11, 2022 10:14 pm
The deputy would greet him kindly, to which Shin would smile. Goto would mention the other participant by the name of Xena, who made comment on how this training had been far more about personal growth and development of character rather than exercise and building of the body and shinobi arts. "I didn't mean to interrupt." The pale youth would state, his tone holding sincerity. He would offer a light bow to Xena, having not properly introduced himself. "As Goto said, I am Shin. It is my pleasure to meet you Xena." He would offer this with a quick scan of the lady, noting several features regarding her build, hair color, and other basic things of this nature. 

With welcoming words to permit his joining, Shin would wonder just what they could work on. "I feel like I need to work on my fundamentals. I have vague recollections of techniques and how to use them, but when I try to do so nothing seems to happen. Perhaps shifting focus on the basics will help me out of this rut." He would form various seals, attempting to mold the raw chakra into a far more useful form. Shin didn't know how or why he knew this particular string of seals, yet Goto could immediately recognize the seals being used as those needed for Rain Tiger at Will. Despite the fact that the seals were performed correctly, no rain would form. In fact, nothing would form at all, not even the tiniest droplets of water. 

He would look over to the young woman, "Are you well versed in the arts of ninjutsu, Xena?" Shin of course assumed that the Deputy was, as he expected the young man to be well versed in practically everything which lead him to hold such a prestigious rank. "Do you know why I might be having such a hard time?" The boy seemed to be truly stumped. 

wc:320
Goto Senju
Goto Senju
Deputy Kage
Deputy Kage

Thu May 12, 2022 1:14 pm
With the arrival of the pale youth the topic of their gathering could once again be shifted, no longer exploring the philosophical side of things but the training of body and mind. "You didn't interrupt anything, although Xena here started to grow rather fond of me" Goto replied jokingly. He gave the two of them some time to greet each other, noticing how once the formalities were out of the way, Shin would mention experiencing difficulties to perform certain Ninjutsu. "Well, you can never go wrong with starting at the basics". It seemed the boy had vague memories of certain techniques, knowing how to perform them but unable to actually use any, or so he explained.

Paying close attention to Shin's words and listening attentively as he continued his story, Goto watched and kept an eye on the boy's execution of the technique he tried to activate. Bird - Rat - Ox - Monkey - Rat - Dragon - Ox -Snake, the Senju immediately recognized the particular set of hand seals. "Mhm, Rain Tiger At Will, let's see". And just as the pale child explained, nothing happened. It was quite strange, however, there were a couple of reasons he could think of that might explain what went wrong. "Shin, is there anything else you remember? Perhaps a vision of you utilizing a specific element?" After all, the jutsu he tried to activate required an affinity for Water, meaning the pale youth could simply possess a different kind. 

Repeating the same set of hand seals in the correct sequence Goto would activate the technique himself, dark rain clouds beginning to form high above them before heavy rain started pouring out, covering the entire area in a fifty meter radius. "There we go". In the meantime Xena was asked about her own level of skill, a question that might embarass the kunoichi and if it didn't, there was still Goto to do that for her. "Oh yes, you should have seen her perform the Transformation and Clone technique", with a mischievous smile the silver haired would tease the female Uchiha a little more. 

(WC: 345, TWC: 4279)

Rain Tiger At Will
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum