Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Working With a New Friend!Today at 3:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Today at 3:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Today at 1:53 amJoro ShokkuFirst SessionToday at 1:41 amKayori HatakeEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Yesterday at 11:20 pmZim NaraAnother Brick in The Wall Yesterday at 10:01 pmZatoichi HyuugaBreakaway (exit)Yesterday at 8:13 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Yesterday at 5:48 pmMegami KuogaUnknown shinobi leaves Kumo [Village Exit]Yesterday at 1:49 pmHimari HyuugaIchirō Ishitoya (WIP)Yesterday at 9:30 amAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
35 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Koga <3
Koga <3
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

Meeting some new Friends [open, nk] Empty Meeting some new Friends [open, nk]

Mon Dec 07, 2015 10:50 pm
Koga had just arrived in Hoshigakure on the whim they he may meet a few people who he could befriend and ally into battle. On the order of Akihana's son, he had high hopes for the place as a whole, and couldn't wait to get into the swing of things. With a bashed up old Kumogakure headband around his bicep, he stood at Hoshi's gates onlooking at his new home. Who would he meet? What would he do? Would have to become a genin all over again, well he'd surely pass the exam now, unless Hoshigakure had different requirements. Koga had changed since the old days but not too much as time in Sanctuary didn't change him much like it might have out in the normal world. His hair got bushier and uncombed, and his muscles grew larger, and he got a bit taller but that was about it. Still unfortunately no facial hair, still baby faced like the day he left with the exception of a few bruises and cuts he had left over from before Gyuki's abilities began to heal him. As he stood at the gates wearing nothing but his boots, and a cloth vest/underwear combo he looked like the first caveman to arrive in the Shinobi world. Would anyone even talk to him? He kept wondering about the many possibilities that await him in his new land.
Shika Yabusame
Shika Yabusame
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Ryo : 500

Meeting some new Friends [open, nk] Empty Re: Meeting some new Friends [open, nk]

Mon Dec 07, 2015 11:03 pm
Shika stretched lazily in the sunlight, a cool passing breeze rushing past. A bitter, spicy aftertaste lingered in her mouth as she thought of the curry she made earlier that day. It tasted awful. Not that the aftertaste was unpleasant. She adjusted her coat, a long, red thing that in no way replaced a similar coat that she had worn long ago, that had gotten singed when teaching someone else the lightning element. It was totally worth it. That day was awesome.

She found herself approaching a strange corner of town, the likeness of which she had never visited. The locals eyed her warily, staring at her headband. They had yet to get used to the idea of ninja in their home city, and were still a bit uneasy. She smiled at them and waved. An onlooking woman ushered her children inside as she did so, and she had to fight off the childish pout that followed. Eventually, she reached a largely empty city square, with a strange man standing in the middle. He looked quite raggedy, with his hair knotted and overgrown and clothes mangled. She scratched the back of her neck, waving with her other hand as she approached.

"Hey," she said anticlimactically. Briefly, her eyes wandered to the foreign headband wrapped around his bicep. Probably another hidden village she neither knew nor cared about; she made an unspoken vow never to get involved with the major ones. She took in his ragged appearance, and made an estimation. Well, we're about the same size. She took off her coat, leaving her in a black tee shirt and loose gray sweatpants. Handing it to him, she scratched the back of her neck again. "The name's Shika, and it looks like you'd find more use with this thing than I will."
Koga <3
Koga <3
Citizen

Meeting some new Friends [open, nk] Empty Re: Meeting some new Friends [open, nk]

Tue Dec 08, 2015 12:14 am
As a girl approached him seemingly similar in age, she looked at his appearance thinking that he was misfortune, when instead Koga was really just comfortable. As he thought back to his time spent in sanctuary he remembered that clothes hindered him not just in performance, but in his ability to be one with nature, if it weren't for the rough ground, he'd prefer no shoes as well. Koga looked at her hand holding the coat, and cleared his throat. With a slight smirk, he looked the girl in the eyes and said with a upbeat tone.

"I am fine, I have clothes nearby, thanks though!" With his bangs dangling in front of his icy blue eyes, he flashed a really bright, wide smile. He bowed his head, and reached his hand out being polite. "My name is Koga Kitto, what's yours?" Koga said to her while showing his utmost politeness.

It had been a long time since Koga had talked to anyone he was really excited, to the point where he was getting a bit nervous to introduce himself. At least no one in the village knew of him, since most of his time spent away from the shinobi world was housed in his own solitude in the world of Sanctuary.
Shika Yabusame
Shika Yabusame
Citizen

Wed Dec 09, 2015 8:51 pm
She shrugged as he declined her offer. She personally liked the coat ever so slightly, so she just tied it around her waist with a firm knot that wouldn't come undone very easily. Shika gave a small, barely noticeable smile. "Pleasure to meetcha. I don't believe I've seen you around before, but that could probably be attributed to the fact that I was literally made genin a few weeks back. Still haven't been assigned a team, though." She scratched the back of her neck, awkwardly. She wasn't used to being so open to people. Or talking to people at all. Hmm, what was a good way to diffuse the awkwardness? She wondered to herself, mentally stroking her chin.

"So, where are you from?" she asked innocuously, pulling out a stick of dango from seemingly nowhere (by which she means using the Storage Displacement technique behind her back while she was stretching) and wlowly picking it apart with her admittedly short fingernails. She put a bit in her mouth and gagged. Oh yeah, I hate sweet foods.

[Hello? I would like to nominate this as crappost of the year, 2015. xD]
Koga <3
Koga <3
Citizen

Thu Dec 10, 2015 8:47 am
"Hi I am Koga, and yea you probably haven't seen me because I'm not from here" Koga said with a smile. He thought that was obvious due to the way he was dressed. Because of his hair being so long you could barely see anything but his shiny white teeth, he was so excited to meet someone after so long. While in solitude he had gone through so much, and yet learned so little, but now he was back in the real world. "I'm actually going to move here, I was actually on my way to the ninja academy to explain my situation, and trade my Kumogakure headband for a Hoshigakure one." He unstrapped his headband from his bicep and showed it to the girl before him.

As she bit into her sweet treat, she gagged, Koga laughed and then he made a disgusted face. Even he would've not wanted to try that, as it looked terrible. Well, she made it look terrible, that is to say, not happening for Koga. "I know what you mean, sweets aren't my favorite thing either, except teriyaki anything, sweets on meat, what a treat." He laughed as he said the rhyme, it was probably super lame but he didn't know any better. "So what are you up to? Maybe you could show me around?"
Arashi Tekiatsu
Arashi Tekiatsu
Jounin
Jounin
Stat Page : Link
Remove Iryōjutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 43000

Mon Dec 14, 2015 2:11 pm
"And here I thought I was alone."

A familiar voice behind the Kumo-nin sounded as a flicker occured and Arashi appeared behind the young man.  Technically speaking, they had been the same age when they both ran from the attack on Kumo.  The young man certainly looked different, both of them, but it had certainly been some time.

"Koga.. I heard rumors, but I didn't believe them." he said with a smile, walking towards the new entrance.  He held out his hand for a greeting, nodding to the younger kids.

"How did you get out?  Where have you been?  I only ever saw Den and Aki after she rescued me.  Oh! Check me out.  I'm Kumo's first Chuunin-ranked ninja.  Been watching over the others and helping when needed." he said, showing off his headband and flak jacket that he was wearing as a sign of being a Chuunin.

(short, but I only just got back from a funeral)
Koga <3
Koga <3
Citizen

Mon Dec 14, 2015 5:50 pm
Koga heard a familiar voice as he brushed his hair away from his face. It couldn't be but it was Arashi in the flesh, Koga's oldest and closest ally from childhood. As Arashi extended his hand to shake, Koga grabbed it and pulled Arashi in for a bro hug. 

"Man, I am so happy to see you, Where have I been? Where have you been? I want to hear the whole story!" Koga said excitingly not really knowing exactly what to say. He was completely speechless not only was it the first friend he had seen in a long while but it was the first time where Koga didn't even care where he was. Like his home was wherever he was happy, and for the first time, he really was happy. 

"wait" Koga cut off anyone before they could speak "You're a chuunin, holy crap! Congratulations bro, I see you been busy training hard." Koga couldn't believe his eyes, he realized just how far he'd fallen behind his old friend. In all his efforts to catch up, he'd fallen, but this place was a fresh start, and he was going to make due with whatever he had.
Shika Yabusame
Shika Yabusame
Citizen

Thu Dec 17, 2015 9:58 pm
Shika scratched the back of her neck awkwardly as the two other ninja proceeded to chat casually and recount their recent lives. She had no part of it; after all, she had only officially become a ninja a few months ago. Before that, she was just an unknown rogue in the ruins of Waterfall. She had to admit that she was a little jealous of their brotherhood; she had known nothing of the sort for several years. Yet, at the same time, it was kind of a relief to see friendships reunited instead of torn apart.

Suddenly, a little light went off in the back of her head. "Oh yeah! You were that guy from the mission!" she exclaimed, pointing a finger at Eraldo.

After a few minutes of waiting around, no-one did anything not even dignifying her with a response. Not seeing any reason to stick around any longer, she left.

(Exit. 48 hour power)

[No, that is not a mistake. Shika genuinely believes that Arashi's name is Eraldo, because she wasn't really listening the first time he gave his name to her. xD]
Arashi Tekiatsu
Arashi Tekiatsu
Jounin
Jounin

Tue Jan 19, 2016 3:04 pm
(Sorry for the long wait.. life tends to get in the way, y'know?)

Arashi chuckled as he was pulled in, and gave a hug to his old friend.  After they separated, it seemed they both had stories to tell.  Before he could speak, Shika pointed him out.  Arashi laughed and nodded.

"Yeah, I was your sensei then.  And I might still be your sensei for missions, it depends on what Akihana-sama decides." he said, as she left.  With her gone, Arashi turned back to Koga.

"Tell you what, let's get something to eat, and we can catch up." he said, gesturing towards a smaller restaurant... a BBQ location.  After giving an order and letting Koga get anything he wanted, Arashi sat back.

"So.. where have I been?  You remember the last time we saw each other, in the woods near Kumo?  Well, I know I was told to run, but I couldn't do that.  Not when my family had sworn themselves to defend the village to their dying breath." he said, his smile fading.  He didn't talk much about his clan, but for Koga, he would hold himself strong.

"Well, I made it back to the village, but my family had the same idea as our sensei... they wanted me to run to our safehouse.  Apparently it was an order from the Kage's office and from the clan leader.  I think Akihana had something to do with that, because the Kage hadn't been able to return.  My family did their best to defend the western gate as we got people out, and then when we were cornered he demanded fingers in exchange for our lives.  That's how I knew Youka was the monster he seemed to be.  Well, my family had a secret, and it was the first time I was able to use it."

Arashi pulled out a kunai, spinning it before holding it like a knife, and then with a single stroke cut off a finger.  It dropped to the table with a few drops of blood, but Arashi didn't seem to feel it.  After a few seconds, however, the finger on the table turned white and dissolved, and on his hand, the finger he had just cut off was already back.

"I guess you can call that a final act of defiance against Youka.  My clan was the only one to outsmart him.  I say final, because after his prizes vanished, well, Youka went on a revenge rampage." he said, shaking his head while putting his weapons away.  It was at this point that their food came in, and Arashi immediately put a couple of pieces of meat on the grill between them.

"You have to remember, our clans always had a.. secluded location.  A secret hideaway where we can hone our skills without peeping eyes.  The only people who knew of the Tekiatsu retreat was the family, and Yaju.  At least I think so, unless there was someone else.  It doesn't matter at this point, but I was sent out to get firewood, and when I got back, the retreat was destroyed.  Something told me to run, and that's when I did.  I don't how far or how long, but I was exhausted and crying.  And that's when Akihana saved me." he said, picking up a cooked piece and eating it.

"I was in that Sanctuary place of Den's, which scared me because I was brought in without his knowledge.  He let me stay and I did, long story short I found some relics of my family that wasn't destroyed, and I vowed to learn everything I could about my clan's abilities.  And so far its good, except for some of the talents that involved.. other... elements.  Like Fire and Earth.  My family really spent a lot of time exploring what they could do.  Eventually, we found Haven, and after helping the locals, we gained their trust and were able to establish the ninja village here.  There are still some areas that don't want us here, and at least a couple of nobles, however we've been doing what we could to warm them up to the idea.  And here I am, the first Chuunin of Haven, and I didn't even need to go through the Chuunin exams to do it." he said with a chuckle, grabbing another piece.  After eating it and savoring the flavor, he put his chopsticks down and folded his hands under his chin.

"So that's the long and the short of it.  Your turn, Koga."
Arashi Tekiatsu
Arashi Tekiatsu
Jounin
Jounin

Sat Jan 30, 2016 11:18 pm
Koga seemed more content with just spending time with Arashi as the two sat and ate, chatting away.  Before long, however, time seemed to have passed, and the two had to get going with the day.  A full belly and a full heart, the two said their greetings and were getting ready to part ways, when it suddenly occurred to them to head to the hospital for a checkup, or at least for Akihana to look over him.  With haste, Arashi led the way to the hospital.

(48 Hour Exit with Koga)
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum