Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Life is a HighwayToday at 7:11 pmMegami KuogaBreakaway (exit)Today at 5:15 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Today at 3:15 pmGoto SenjuAqueous Transmission Today at 2:39 pmDante HyugaWorking With a New Friend!Today at 3:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Today at 3:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Today at 1:53 amJoro ShokkuFirst SessionToday at 1:41 amKayori HatakeEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Yesterday at 11:20 pmZim NaraAnother Brick in The Wall Yesterday at 10:01 pmZatoichi Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
35 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Yusuke Sarutobi
Yusuke Sarutobi
Citizen
Stat Page : Demon Ape
Remove Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Tsukigakure
Ryo : 21390

Flame of Father and Son[Solo] Empty Flame of Father and Son[Solo]

Tue Mar 15, 2022 12:48 am
Yusuke walked though his house to sliding door leading to the backyard. The home was not too far from Training grounds he knew from the academy. His father wanted to meet him there. He wore a simple white graphic t-shirt, and workout sweatpants. He slowly slipped on his outdoor sandals as he slid the back door open. Yusuke yawned and looked around to see no one there. Still he closed the door behind him and walked outside. His energy was a little low. It was 3 am in the morning, and Yusuke was not a morning person. Still he woke himself up at this time because his father had left him a message a few days prior telling him to be there on time. Yusuke looked around and shrugged his shoulders as he made his way through the sleepy town. It didn't take him long to get there. He looked at his watch. Made it just in time...

With a gust of wind, he appeared. Sasuke Sarutobi in his civilian kimono. Yuusuke knew his father was a serious man, so he wasn’t surprised to see his stern face looking down at him. I wonder if I’ll ever be that tall… The thought crossed his mind as his father began to speak.

Yuu-kun, Congratulations on your early slash late graduation. Yusuke’s father nodded in approval and let a gentle smile creep through his face. The man was bad at emoting, but he was clearly trying his best and Yusuke appreciated that.

Thanks dad.. Listen…. sorry for embarrassing you like that I’ll make sure to become an even better shinobi than you now that I’ve gotten past that.. Minor set back! Yusuke smirked and rubbed the back of his head. He wasn’t proud of graduating late, but it was his own fault. All that’s left top do is work hard! Yuusuke yawned as he pumped his fist into the air.

Heh you’ve got the right spirit at least… His father did his usual half laugh before continuing. I bet you’re wondering why I called you out here at such an hour? I’m going to help you catch up to your peers in record time. Sasuke began marching back and forth in front of his son. You’re no longer a child and While I believe that the academy does a great job at preparing young Shinobi for the field, I cannot let my son go out into the world without every tool I can provide. I will be teaching you the Sarutobi clan secrets as well as helping you with your basic development. The man stopped his pacing and looked to his son. 

Yusuke’s eyes widened. He was awake now. He had always wanted to learn a thing or two from his old man, but they never had the time to do so. Until today. Really? You never wanted to teach me before? N-not that I’m complaining I’m excited to finally learn! But why now?

It’s because… I can’t protect you outside of these walls Yusuke… The man looked down and away. I’ve seen many things. Terrible things in my time as a shinobi… I wasn’t always strong enough to make the right choices, or affect my situation… Sasuke sighed as if releasing pent up anger into the early morning sky.  Nevermind that you want to learn right? Yusuke nodded quickly with his golden eyes wide open.

Good! You’ll need to pick up the basics. There are jutsu they don’t teach in the academy that everyone needs. Genjutsu Release, Body flicker, the basic sealing jutsu or storage displacement. They talk about these in the academy, but don’t teach them. Sasuke started into a monologue. This was rare for Yuusuke to hear. He wasn’t used to his father talking so much. Yuusuke paid close attention.

You’ll need to learn all of those jutsu listed if you can. They can save your life. The man paused to make sure Yusuke was following and so that the words lingered. That being said they are quite ordinary jutsu. You’ll be able to figure them out on your own. If you need help go get the jutsu encyclopedia. What I want to teach you is offense, and the Hiden of our clan. Sasuke smiled before turning away from his son and displaying a few hand signs faster than Yusuke could follow. Suddenly a cloud of ash spewed forth from Sasuke’s mouth.

Wow is that cloud poisonous or does the smoke choke the target ?! Yuusuke asked while bouncing a little. Sasuke laughed a little louder than his usual half laugh. A Sarutobi that doesn’t know about his family's legacy… Well I only have myself to blame… Sasuke laughed to himself, before he ignited the cloud of ash with a single hand sign. The explosion surprised Yuusuke. The boy nearly leapt out of his skin in recoiling from the sound.

This is ash release. The hidden you possess the ability to learn. To learn this you’ll need Fire release and Earth release mastered to a moderate degree. I looked through your file and it seems like you have a natural affinity for fire. Sasuke looked at his soon with a side eye, as if implying something. 

Yusuke rolled his eyes. Yeah yeah, used your special connections to read my file huh? Could have just asked… Sasuke smirked and continued.

I will show you a few fire techniques and you will copy them. First the Fire stream jutsu. The most basic of all fire techniques. Sasuke made the Tiger hand sign and released a long stream of flame from his mouth. You try.

Yusuke was nervous he probably should know this jutsu in fact he should probably be able to do it even without any practice. The pressure was on he didn’t want to disappoint his father, not again. 

He made the Tiger hand sign and knead chakra in his stomach into a super light frenzy creating fire and expelling it from his mouth. It wasn’t too much worse than his father, but still noticeably worse. 

Sasuke nodded. Good you have some talent after all! Yusuke could tell his father was pleased and he couldn’t help but blush a little at the praise. It was just a simple training jutsu anyone could do it. Wouldn’t even make thorough an armored or prepared opponent… Yusuke down played his achievement to return his face to it’s normal color.

True enough, let’s move on to the next jutsu then. Sasuke weaved the hand signs slowly Snake then Ram then Tiger. Fire Style Great Fireball Jutsu! The man exclaimed.

Flames shot forth from the man’s mouth and slowly formed into a large sphere. The sphere shot forth in a straight line scorching the sand beneath it before petering out 20 meters or so away. If that was headed my way.. I’d be toast! Yusuke thought. Had all his classmates learned similar skills? I guess I really am far behind… Yusuke looked down before smacking his face between his hands. The red imprints looked ridiculous, but the rest of his face looked resolved. 

Alright dad, watch me…. Yusuke said with confidence before he weaved the signs. He built up as much chakra as he could in his stomach causing in to expand before he released a similar sized ball that traveled a bit slower than his dads, but it was recognizable as the great Fireball. Yusuke Cheesed and looked over to his dad. The look on his face was surprised, happy, and proud all in one. 

That’s my boy! You’ll be ready for the next lesson soon. His father looked at his watch then to the sunlight slowly creeping up over the village walls. Alright Yuu-kun. I’ve got one more jutsu for you then your assignment. We’re running out of time so I’ll make it quick. He quickly weaved a few more hand signs. Rat, Tiger, Dog, then Ox. Yusuke’s dad inhaled before firing a few quick shots of flames from his mouth. The six fireballs where about a meter large much smaller than the great fireball technique. These fireballs exploded and curved unlike the Great fireball jutsu. 

That was the Phoenix Flower jutsu. Did you notice any differences? Why would you use this jutsu over the great fireball? Sasuke waited for his son’s reply.

This one was smaller, but you could control them more… And they exploded… it’ll require controlling the fire output a lot more…Probably easier to hit a target that moves around? Yusuke wasn’t sure but his Father quickly nodded. Exactly, you’ll make a fine Shinobi in time Yuu-kun Sasuke smirked before he started again. 

I have to go, but next time we meet you’ll have increased the power of the Great fireball, master the phoenix flower and learned a fire style technique that gives the flame life. Understood? Sasuke asked his boy expecting a hearty reply.

Yes, sir ! Yusuke gave a goofy salute and winked. Seriously, I won't let you down. Promise. Yusuke gazed into his father's eyes with a hunger for improvement.

Ha, good. I expect nothing less. As long as you’ve cleared the assignment I’ll teach you earth release when we next meet. I’ll be on a mission for the time being, so until next time son.    

With that, he was gone. Yusuke was alone again. He was tired. Maybe I’ll hit the hay… The thought crossed his mind as he began weaving signs. Rat, Tiger, Dog, Ox. Fire style Phoenix Flower Jutsu! He exclaimed before firing three gouts of flame that didn’t travel more than 2 meters. 

Shit! I guess I’ll need to work on this one…. He rubbed the back of his head and laughed to himself before he weaved the signs again. Each time he got just a little bit better. Yusuke continued to practice the fire style techniques until it the sun was raising up into the sky. The hot scorching rays beat down on him. He felt more and more tired as the world around him heated up. Phew I can call it for now... The boy wiped the sweat from his brow before starting to head home. He ran into Shinobi just starting their day as he was ready to take a well deserved nap. 

Exit

[TWC:1703]

Claiming: +17 stats
+17 to Vigor

Claiming:

[750/750] for Phoenix Fire C rank 25% discount

[750/750] for great fireball C rank 25% discount

[188/188] for Fire stream E-rank 25% discount

+15 words towards Temporary Paralysis D-rank [15/500]

Last edited by Yusuke Sarutobi on Tue Mar 15, 2022 9:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Kaito Inuzuka
Kaito Inuzuka
Otokage
Otokage
Stat Page : Stat Page

Health: 300 points
AP: 2,000 points
Vigor: 125 points
Chakra: 125 points
Speed: 45 points
Strength: 5 points
Mission Record : Mission Log
Summoning Contract : The Wolves of Death Gorge
Living Clones : Uchiha, Tatsuya
Familiar : Raidomaru (Needs Revamped)
Legendary Equipment : N/A
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ninjutsu Kanjutsu Jikūjutsu Default
Wind Earth Water Lightning Fire Default
Clan Specialty : Genjutsu
Village : Otogakure
Ryo : 0

Flame of Father and Son[Solo] Empty Re: Flame of Father and Son[Solo]

Tue Mar 15, 2022 1:48 am
Hello, I'll be looking over your claims this evening. I do see just a few discrepancies with them...

1 - You claimed 1,709 WC, but the word counter only recognizes 1,703 WC.

2 - Considering the fact that the training for "Temporary Paralysis" was not fully completed in this thread, please remove where you put "25% discount". The 500 WC total, however, is accurate for the D-Rank variant of this specific technique.

Also, going forward, please make sure to put which rank you are training a technique to for all technique claims as it would be a bit easier to cross-reference. Once all of the above changes have been made, I'll be more than happy to approve these claims for you
Yusuke Sarutobi
Yusuke Sarutobi
Citizen
Stat Page : Demon Ape
Remove Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Tsukigakure
Ryo : 21390

Flame of Father and Son[Solo] Empty Re: Flame of Father and Son[Solo]

Tue Mar 15, 2022 9:16 am
Corrected