Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Working With a New Friend!Today at 3:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Today at 3:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Today at 1:53 amJoro ShokkuFirst SessionToday at 1:41 amKayori HatakeEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Yesterday at 11:20 pmZim NaraAnother Brick in The Wall Yesterday at 10:01 pmZatoichi HyuugaBreakaway (exit)Yesterday at 8:13 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Yesterday at 5:48 pmMegami KuogaUnknown shinobi leaves Kumo [Village Exit]Yesterday at 1:49 pmHimari HyuugaIchirō Ishitoya (WIP)Yesterday at 9:30 amAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
35 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape

Running Us Ragged

+3
Youta Shinkou
Shinrei Yamato
Sebastian Loghain
7 posters
Go down
Sebastian Loghain
Sebastian Loghain
Citizen
Stat Page : Loghain's Stats
Remove Taijutsu Iryōjutsu Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Sensory
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 0

Running Us Ragged Empty Running Us Ragged

Tue Jan 25, 2022 7:25 pm
Missions:

Loghain would simply look at the list of tasks given to him in the packet. Some of them made perfect sense, but others felt far more... mundane. Trash duty? Was a shinobi really needed to handle such a task? It just felt like they were being sent for the sake of bettering their public relations with the civilians. At least that was the only reasoning that the wolf could think of for some of these. At least some of the tasks felt like they were making a difference. Patrolling and security details were missions that he could get behind with ease. 

The wolf would finish he breakfast, downing several sausage links along with a plate of eggs. He would get himself dressed in a long baggy shirt and breeches and make his way towards the gates of Hoshigakure. At the very least he had a team to assist with these tasks which allowed them to better divide the labor. Two of the names were members of his own Team Spring, though the last name was a bit of a surprise to the wolf. It would probably be best to meet together and coordinate how best to approach this lengthy list of objectives they were stuck with. 

wc:206
twc: 206/3250 (13000/4 participants)
Shinrei Yamato
Shinrei Yamato
Jounin
Jounin
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Yamato

Mission Record : Yamato's Record
Living Clones : Kanzaki
Ryota
Legendary Equipment : Jōki no Yoroi
Remove Remove Bukijutsu Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Fuinjutsu

Running Us Ragged Empty Re: Running Us Ragged

Tue Jan 25, 2022 7:56 pm
A new day…a new set of duties…Yamato yawned as he woke up to the sound of rapping upon his window, and he shooed the crow off before taking the scroll…his preferred method orf receiving news.  He undid the seal and a packet was now in his hands as he stood there in the buff as the morning sun warmed him, the cool wind blew in.  He closed the window before reading the packet of duties he had for the day, apparently he was going to be working with others on this series of missions.  “Great, more simple work…could be worse I suppose.”  He said as he dressed and got ready for the day.  Dressing in his armor and packing up his usual equipment he was ready for just about anything, he did not wear the last remaining piece of Worr’s gear anymore, but he hung them above a mirror.  He donned his headband and went out for the day.  He knew the names on the list and it was happy to help as always so he headed towards the village gates with that mindset.

When he made it over to the gates he wanted nearby as he was looking out for his fellow mission members and he noticed an individual not too far off…someone he knew stuck close to Akabayashi or at least was mentioned once or twice by the Terumi elder.  He walked up and sighed as he stuck out his hand to shake.  “Yamato of Team Winter, I assume you are waiting to do the ungodly list of normal duties?” He asked with a calm expression and tone.

WC:270
Youta Shinkou
Youta Shinkou
Genin
Genin
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Link
Remove Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Water Lightning Fire Default
Ryo : 87406

Tue Jan 25, 2022 9:54 pm
Youta would rush downstairs and see a letter on the counter with the Hogokage seal which means that there is a new mission for him. He would read the list and see that it was an extensive list of missions. He would sit down with his adoptive parents while he was eating some toast with some chile jam on it and some eggs and sausage. He would say to them “I would not stay up and wait for me. This is a long list of missions to do. I will pack myself lunch after I get my armor and all my other tools.” He would go upstairs and get his flak jacket and wristbands. He would put his headband on and tie it tight. He would come back downstairs and after making lunch and putting it also in his storage bands he would head out to find his team leader Sebastian.

He would show up and see Sebastian talking to a different shinobi. He would walk up and see that it was a chunin he was talking to. “Hey Sebastian, how are you doing today?” He would bow respectfully and then turn to the other shinobi and bow respectfully again and say “hello, my name is Youta Shinkou, it is a pleasure to meet you, Shinrei. I take it you will be on this mission with us today. I can’t wait to work with you today.” He would then go back to talking to both of the shinobi there with him “Can you guys believe how many missions they gave us today? I packed lots of water and a lunch. I hope you all did too. It doesn’t take a genius to figure out this will probably take all day. But it ought to be fun.” He would see Jun coming and yell while waving his arms in the air “Hey Jun over here!”

WC 314
Jun Fuji
Jun Fuji
Citizen
Remove Taijutsu Remove Remove Remove Default
Ryo : 6700

Tue Feb 08, 2022 4:26 pm
"W-What?!" Jun blurted out her morning tea after seeing the mission list for today. 7 missions were on the roster, 6 C-ranks and 1 D-rank. The shinobi world called throw-away missions, missions that were easy and mundane but were necessary for financial support. There were some shinobi that exclusively did these missions because they didn't want to risk their lives fighting bandits or something. The good news was that these missions stacked together were always good money grabs. Bad news, they were very long and tedious. Jun knew that her tea would be essential for survival; she carefully took her swallows.

Jun met her crew, Youta, and Loghain, at a designated meeting point in the village. As soon as Youta spotted the kunoichi, he motioned her over. Jun smiled and flagged at them with vast hand waves. "Hey, guys! Ready for our 7 missions today?" She knew that they were probably just as 'excited' as she was about these missions. There was one extra member with them, someone that Jun hadn't met before. The young man was white-haired and decked out in advanced armor, looking prepared for combat. "Who's this guy?" She looked at Loghain for some explanation while gesturing toward him with her thumb. 

WC: 205
Sebastian Loghain
Sebastian Loghain
Citizen

Wed Feb 09, 2022 6:16 pm
The first arrival was the one that he was least familiar with. Still, the packet of information made it very clear that he was an advanced shinobi well into his Chuunin rank and no doubt close to a promotion. A hand was presented, offering a handshake to the wolf. A good start to the meeting, as this was seen as a sign of respect by young wolf. "Loghain of Team Spring. A pleasure to meet you. Nice to put a face to the name. And yes, it seems as though we were all given this surprisingly lengthy list of mundane tasks. I am imagining that it is to show as a sign good faith towards the civilians." The wolf would cut his words off there as the faint scrunch of his nose and light inhalation of an incoming scent could be noticed by those with keen senses of their own (or at the very least close attention to detail). 

Youta Shinkou would approach, offering friendly greetings. "I am well, Youta. I hope that the day finds you well so far and that you've eaten a good breakfast. Today is going to be a long one." Youta would of course show that he had indeed prepared adequately for the sheer number of tasks they would have to do this day. The wolf would nod, happy that his comrade had the forethought to ensure he would have enough food for the day. The wolf himself hadn't brought anything more than his standard ration of dried meat jerky. He didn't bring any spare water rations, but most of their tasks were in the village so grabbing a quick bottle of water shouldn't prove an unrealistic objective. 

Jun would then approach, Youta happily greeting the young woman as she approached. It made the wolf happy to know that his teammates got along with one another so well. Or at least it seemed like it. Speaking of which... The wolf would wonder where Ciel had been. It feels like he's been tasked with missions opposite the rest of the team. 

Jun would ask who the unfamiliar face was, which unless the man spoke up on his own the wolf would use this time to introduce him. "This is Yamato, a Chuunin of Team Winter and the most senior member on this mission squad right now. I request that you treat him with at least as much respect as you show me, preferably more. He is an experienced Chuunin and I imagine that his being here will greatly assist in all of the tasks on our list." Showing his team that he meant these words in earnest, the wolf would look the man in his eyes and offer a nod of his head. "It is an honor to work with you. I hope that our Teams can work together closely in the future. Team, please introduce yourselves."

"So, there are a great number of tasks on this list. How do you want to tackle them? Divide and conquer, or simply complete them together one by one? Considering the relatively low danger level of these missions, I can't imagine that we will have much issue regardless of how we decide to go forward. I imagine that we can assist in gathering or destroying the bulk trash items while we patrol the streets. Any thoughts?"

wc: 557
twc: 763
Shinrei Yamato
Shinrei Yamato
Jounin
Jounin
Survived 2021

Ryota

Wed Feb 09, 2022 8:02 pm
When the other two members of the mission rush showed up, he noticed the male, had met him a few times in passing, but the knowledge of Team Sprin’s members was largely unknown to him, which was not bad at all…it meant that the information network of Hoshigakure was keeping files close to their chest since the disappearance of the archival master.  With the polite bow, Yamato would of course offer the same as the introductions were in order.  The kunoichi however, merely looked at him and had an almost mocking tone to her voice as she asked who he was, motioning with just her thumb.  He did look quite out of place, he would admit, but one thing he learned in the past…always be ready in any situation and that sometimes the best way to show that the shinobi have the people's interest at heart was to look a bit outlandish while doing so.  “I feel like some of the civilian agencies are not keeping up on their end of their duties, but regardless…a mission is a mission.  Ayato must have some sort of reason for summoning us after all.”  He said with a chuckle as he was about to introduce himself to the other newcomer when Sebastian cut in.  He of course was happy to introduce himself and pipe in about the missions they were sent on, a mission of good faith…that was a good way of putting it.  Yamato smiled as there was some small banter with the members of Team Spring before Sebastian gave the rundown of Yamato being there with the group to which he stuck a friendly hand out to Jun in an attempt to put the whole false start intro behind them.  “This armor is more formal wear than function at times…aesthetically pleasing even though I guess at times I seem out of place.”  He would say before Sebastian once again spoke about the missions and asked how they might go about it, while it was true that they could just split up and do the jobs alone, he was curious.

“I think in an exercise that promotes the union of two teams should be undertaken together, that way we can show the village that at the end of the day, we shinobi are all working so that life can be more comfortable for us all.  Any objections?”  He asked as he waited for the three of them to chime in, he was easy going for a man that was said to be a bit more on the ruthless and no nonsense.

WC:429
TWC:699
Youta Shinkou
Youta Shinkou
Genin
Genin
Survived 2021
Remove Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Water Lightning Fire Default
Ryo : 87406

Fri Feb 11, 2022 11:52 pm
Youta would say to Sebastian “We should probably respect him more then we do you.”  He would then wink at Sebastian. “I am kidding, boss. You know we respect you a little bit.  Even if we do not always listen to you and do our thing.  But I usually listen to you, sometimes, usually, most of the time, I at least let you make the plan up before I ignore it.  Just kidding you usually come up with good plans. Right Jun.”. Jun would then kind of be disrespectful to the other Chunin and Youta would say in a calming voice “Hey Jun he is obviously a chunin of the village and we should be respectful. So Shinrei, what can you do like what do you specialize in?”  He would activate meigan to see what elements this shinobi has. He would see fire,water, earth, and wood that he recognized but he saw three different mixtures he assumed one was lava and boil because of the fact he mixed water and fire also earth and fire. He would say while deactivating his dojutsu “How do you have 3 mixtures of elements? I thought that was impossible!”

He would then turn to the new shinobi and say “you are telling me we are picking up someone else’s slack.  That pretty much sums up the situation. I think, to be honest, I saw the long list and just skimmed it, so I do not really know what all we are supposed to be doing today.  I hope the Hogokage has a reason to dump all of this on us. At least there are two chunin which should be helpful but” he would turn to Sebastian “I will listen to whatever you two want to do if we want to separate and try to get more then one thing done at time that works for me. We can also do it all together and go down the list. Are any list a scheduled time I saw a patrol on there do we have to release someone else from duty at a certain time?”

He would then turn to Jun “ok while the two old guys decide what to do. How have you been?  Have you been training a lot to try to catch up to Sebastian? I have been trying to. If you ever want to train let me know I am always looking for a good sparring partner or if you need help learning something let me know.”

WC 416
TWC 730
Typhon Sepsus
Typhon Sepsus
Genin
Genin
Survived 2021
Remove Taijutsu Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Earth Remove Remove Remove Default
Ryo : 145700

Tue Feb 22, 2022 1:57 pm
Ty found himself walking down the main streets of Hoshigakure, just wandering on a decent enough day. It had been a while since he had some time to himself and the young man wasn't really sure what to do with himself. Just seeing the whole village going about its business, unimpeded by anything really. It was reassuring to know that not everyone's life was as odd as his.

Before he knew it Ty found himself at the village gates. He wandered pretty far without even noticing. He was about to turn around and continue his walk when he spotted a couple familiar faces, Yamato and Loghain. It looked like they were forming up a mission party with a couple other shinobi. It would usually be a normal sight, except for one of the shinobi standing there taking a sudden spill onto the ground. Ty was stunned for a moment, it was odd to see someone simply pass out on the street. After a moment of hesitation he would turn and run over to the gate guard station.

There were a few people there and he got a couple of them to follow him with a gurney. They would run up to the group together and he would leave the paramedics to handle the fallen shinobi.

"Uhh hey guys. Saw them take a hard fall there and thought I'd get help. I sure hope this whole thing doesn't ruin your mission..." He would say scratching cheek above the mask, "If you're really pressed I could lend a hand. Got the week free."

He wasn't expecting to go on a mission, but he would gladly help out if his comrades needed it. If they took him up on his offer he would have them fill him in on all of the details.

(WC 300)
Sebastian Loghain
Sebastian Loghain
Citizen

Wed Feb 23, 2022 7:39 pm
The wolf couldn't help but grin at Youta's and Yamato's assessment of the list of tasks they were assigned. Picking up someone else's slack is a bit what this felt like. Assisting with the removal of bulk trash? Assisting and cleaning up after a building gets demolished? Both of these things felt far more like simple labor than any sort of real shinobi mission. Still, these were tasks that needed done and bettered the village as a whole. Shinobi work was not always blood and death. In some ways, he was glad that these were the most pressing tasks the village could assign them. It meant that things were at least relatively peaceful in Haven for the time being. 

Yamato would explain that his armor was mostly for aesthetics, formal attire that he wears more for show than out of any need for the extensive protection that it provided. He offered a suggestion that the two teams use this as a chance to promote unity between Winter and Spring, showing the village that despite the teams being individualized combat units they were more than capable of working together for the betterment of the village as a whole. The wolf had no issues with them working together and not splitting up. It might be slightly more efficient to divide and conquer, but as odd as it was to say, efficiency wasn't everything. Youta didn't have any objections, letting the senior members of this grouping make the decisions. Loghain would nod, "Promoting team and village unity sounds like the best course of action. Lets stick together and knock this out one by one." 

The wolf would look over to Jun, who had been rather quiet... unusually so. She had an odd look on her face and just passed out, falling over in a heavy slump like a sack of potatoes. The wolf was a basic field medic, so he sprang into action to check on his student. Her breathing was normal, and it didn't seem as though she had a fever. "We need a doctor!" It was odd to consider the wolf saying this, as he was at least somewhat capable of the medical arts. Still it was probably best to let the true medical professionals handle this. They would quickly show up with a gurney, along with another familiar face. It was that of Typhon, a capable young man that the wolf had worked well with in the past. "With Jun unable to proceed it wouldn't hurt to have an extra set of hands, Typhon. Your assistance will be greatly appreciated." The wolf would hand over the list of objectives and let the masked man look over what he would be signing up to help with. 

"This is Youta, and this is Yamato." Loghain would say offering the briefest of introductions and allowing the two to expand on the introductions on their own. 

"Probably best that we start with our patrols." To which the wolf would begin his walk towards the assigned route. "How have you been, Typhon?" He would ask, hoping to make some casual conversation to break up the monotony of their first route. 

wc:525
twc:1288
Shinrei Yamato
Shinrei Yamato
Jounin
Jounin
Survived 2021

Ryota

Sat Feb 26, 2022 4:33 pm
As Typhon showed up, he noticed Jun was being carried away on a stretcher.  It seemed as though there was something wrong, and while he could have stepped in just as well…it looked as though Typhon was quick on the save.  He remembered Youta asking about his elements and he smiled and brought a finger up to his helmet in a “hush” face.  “I think some secrets are better saved for when a big reveal is needed.  Let me just call it a…trade secret.”  He finished as Sebastian said he could agree with the teams working together, earning a nod from Yamato as he was happy with that plan of action.  “Aye, one by one it is then.”  He would say as they would set off for the first area, Sebastian acted as though he was going to introduce Typhon to him and Yamato chuckled.  “Good to have you aboard Typhon, I pray you have not slacked off since the last spar…not that we will be fighting today, but still.”  He said with an unseen grin as he waited for the three to join him.  When they began their patrols he saw that Sebastian was talking to Typhon, so in trade Yamato looked at Youta and struck up a conversation.

“Why the inquiry about my affiliation with my elements, you know some may get offended if you were to ask…not that I am by the way, just want to know why you are looking for that answer?”  He asked as he looked ahead after a few moments waiting on Youta to continue.  The patrol duty was important for the village and many of the civilians parted ways to watch the shinobi walking through the streets, some even made sure to gossip or stare at the four of them…they were not horrible looking young men, but when they traveled like this…who the fuck was gonna be stupid enough to try anything?

WC:320
TWC:1,019
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum