Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Life is a HighwayToday at 7:11 pmMegami KuogaBreakaway (exit)Today at 5:15 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Today at 3:15 pmGoto SenjuAqueous Transmission Today at 2:39 pmDante HyugaWorking With a New Friend!Today at 3:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Today at 3:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Today at 1:53 amJoro ShokkuFirst SessionToday at 1:41 amKayori HatakeEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Yesterday at 11:20 pmZim NaraAnother Brick in The Wall Yesterday at 10:01 pmZatoichi Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
35 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Kita Hajime
Kita Hajime
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : N/A
Ryo : 0

An Organ Exchange Empty An Organ Exchange

Sun Jan 16, 2022 8:37 pm
Kita looked up at the building in front of him, a small smile settled upon his youthful face.It had taken him quite a while, but he had finally found him the building he was looking for. The Pinochio Pinochio School of The Anything Goes Style of Martial Arts. Sayatria had told him that this might be the place where he could finally exchange his Jugo arm in. Who knows? Maybe the boy would actually be able to turn a profit out of that whole hellish ordeal. With a slow inhale of breath, Kita took a big step forward into the building, swinging the door gently open before taking a large step inside.

"Hello! I'm looking for a Mr. Pinochio?"

Word Count - 119
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Saya
Remove Puppetry Remove Default
Clan Specialty : ninjutsu
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 58600

An Organ Exchange Empty Re: An Organ Exchange

Sun Jan 16, 2022 10:29 pm
There wasn't an answer initially. While the building DID have a sign for both the pinochio pinochio school of the anything goes style of martial arts and the pinochio pinochio blacksmithing shop of true and ultimate excelence, it didn't look like what one would expect. It was a house....If you could call the barelly ten meter wide building a house. The door was unlocked as always, but the inside left quite a bit to the imagination. In the center of the room was a single couch with two large cardboard boxes setting beside it. In the back of the single room home was a small wood stove with tea kettle on the hob. Thankfully, An otter lay sprawled out on the top of the couch. 

Ragnar glanced up, lifting the patch over his left eye to get a good look at the boy who'd so rudely interupted his slumber. With a sigh, he'd sit up, pointing towards what looked to be a closet in the back center of the single room. 

"Go in there, press two. That'll take you where you need to go." There wasn't much more explaination as the fabled ragnar otterbrook laid back down, giving a big stretch before going back to his slumber. How hard could it be right?

If Kita opened the door to the closet, he'd find..... Another door! Opening that would allow him to enter an elevator with twenty six glowing fuinjutsu symbols on the left side that acted as floor buttons. Beside the number two was a note written on masking tape that read simply "for Pinochio pinochio's shop or dojo". 

After traveling down two floors the elevator would open up to something much more remarkable. Pinochio's floor of the underground mansion was as expansive as the puppet princesses, though it was more well organized. To the left of the door was clearly an entire blacksmith's shop. ON the right a hard wood floor denoted the dojo portion. Twenty or so meters would mark the center point of the room, where the organized buisiness spaces turned into a large studio style apartment and sitting on a large C shaped couch that wrapped around a big screen television Pinochio pinochio, Owner of the Pinochio Pinochio blacksmithing and anything goes style martial arts dojo sat glancing at the opening door, a bagel half eaten held up to his lips. 

"Uh... Hello? Welcome...To Pinochio Pinochio's uh.... Whichever you're here for.... What can I do for you?" 

(TWC 411)
Kita Hajime
Kita Hajime
Citizen
Survived 2021

Mon Jan 17, 2022 11:45 pm
Kita reckoned that he probably should've knocked when he saw the... receptionist? No, roommate of some kind Kita imagined. Whatever they were, they had been having a pleasant rest on the couch nearby when Kita came barging in. They seemed to be one of those otters that Kita had heard about from Sayatria, one of the Otterbrook Clan if he remembered correctly. Kita had to admit he was somewhat puzzled by the fact that it was just relaxing here, as he had previously believed that summons had to be actively maintained by their summoner. Though he supposed he could be wrong on that note.

Regardless of the truth of the matter, it appeared as though the young shinobi had awoken the creature from their nap. With a particularly annoyed vibe emitting from its tiny form, it gestured over to a nearby door present in the back of this little studio and informed the boy that this was the door he'd need to go through to find Pinochio, or at least that's what the boy assumed. The little creature then lay back down to continue their nap. With a sheepish grin and an apologetic look that they couldn't see, Kita apologized.

"Sorry. Didn't mean to wake you."

Kita continued towards the door that the otter had gestured towards, and pulled it open. Though behind that was yet another door it seemed. The boy gave a small frown before continuing forward to open that door as well. Though despite his expectations of finding yet another door, instead he found himself in some kind of strange elevator. The boy blinked in surprise, before looking around the place to find a number of tiny fuinjutsu seals placed down next to the door of the elevator, each of which seemed to glow. Written down on a piece of tape next to the second seal was a makeshift label marking the floor he assumed he needed to go to.

Kita whistled as he saw the setup. Aside from the masking tape, the entire thing seemed pretty impressive. The fact that this individual had managed to construct an entire complex beneath what he assumed to be their home was impressive. The seals too! Kita spent some time admiring them before finally pressing the labelled seal to take himself down. What remarkable craftsmanship! He wondered what sort of technique was used to make them, and whether he was descending into some kind of extradimensional storage space or simply a massive and possibly illicit underground complex. Though if that was the case, the boy had to wonder just how much plumbing had to be dug up...

It wasn't long before he had gone the necessary two floors down and into the strange chamber, half of which was dedicated to a martial arts dojo, half of which was a blacksmith shop of some kind. The man Kita was looking for seemed stationed on a couch as well, and turned around to ask the boy what he wanted. Kita grinned, and performed the hand seals to conjure the arm back once again. Blue balls of light formed around him and coalesced into the wrapped appendage in the boy's awaiting palm.

"Well... I'm here to speak with a Mr. Pinochio! I was speaking with a kunoichi named Sayatria, and she told me that he was looking for some Jugo organs! I happen to have a pretty beefy arm right here, and I was hoping that he'd be willing to trade me something for it. Are you him by any chance? I hate to barge in like some two-bit door to door salesman, but I've had this thing on my person for way too long now, and I'm hoping to get rid of it."

Word Count - 621

Total Word Count - 740
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021
Stat Page : Saya
Remove Puppetry Remove Default
Clan Specialty : ninjutsu
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 58600

Tue Jan 18, 2022 9:02 pm
"Oh. Uh. No I wasn't asleep. I was meditating over the very important techniques I have to teach to the next generation of masters of the anything goes style of martial arts... Or mentally preparing to craft the greatest piece of armor and or weapon the ninja world has ever seen depending on which service you're here for?" He didn't really mean for it to be a question. Unfortunately the suggestion was so transparent and rediculous that even Pinochio struggled to commit to the comment. He would need to work on that later. Pushing off of the couch he would leap towards the center of the room, spinning in midair two full rotations before landing easily with a flourish. Landing easily with a flourish followed by a yelp of pain at the realization that his hammer happened to be directly under his landing point, claw towars the ceiling, and was not embedded in his heel. 

"I'm fine. Ignore that. What can I do for you?" He listened to the young boy's explaination, working the sharpened claw from his flesh with a wince. Thankfully he was working on learning medical ninjutsu. He was so impressively accident prone. He flinched for a moment as Kita named Saya as the person who'd sent him. He was always glad for the buisiness, but he still subconsciously cringed at the girl's name. With his new solo life there was little need to hear about her nowadays, asside from them both being ninja in the same village and the small fact that he was technically living in the home she built. Technicalities and all that. 

"yes! I do happen to be Pinochio Pinochio, Owner of Pinochio pinochio's blacksmith and the Pinochio Pinochio school of the anything goes style of martial arts, and I am in fact looking for a jugo arm specifically!" His eyes lit up at the prospect. He'd dreamed of having much longer arms for some time now. He didn't much care about his height, It was a burden he'd gotten used to, but having super long beefy arms would make so many things so much easier for the small ninja. First though, he must vet the sorce. 

"Before I can tell you what I have to offer for this I will need some information to confirm you do in fact have what i'm looking for....
QUESTION ONE!!!! What is a Jugo. QUESTION TWO!!!!! What good is the arm being a jugo have to do with it? Is that like... Some flesh eating disease? I cannot deal with ANOTHER flesh eating disease. Three is enough for ones lifetime." 

(TWC 845)
Kita Hajime
Kita Hajime
Citizen
Survived 2021

Thu Jan 20, 2022 10:18 pm
Kita winced in pain as he saw the figure land upon the sharp claw. That... looked like it hurt. Though thankfully the figure seemed enthusiastic about taking the Jugo arm off his hand. Though... it didn't seem as though they really knew what they even were.

"Well... Jugo is a clan that possesses the ability to absorb natural energy passively. Essentially, they can become a lot stronger over time without needing to do anything special. Pretty much just by standing around, or just existing really. As for why it matters... well they can transfer that ability to whoever transplants one of their limbs. Essentially it's a quick and easy power boost. You want it? By this point I'm just looking to get rid of it."

Kita adjusted the arm in his hand, before giving an underhand toss of it towards the figure.

"Take a look first to make sure you want it. If not, I can take it somewhere else."

Word Count - 160 Words

Total Word Count - 900 Words
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum