Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Substitute TeacherToday at 6:55 amAyato HyuugaKintsugi is hereToday at 5:39 amHanzo UchihaA new man Today at 5:37 amHanzo UchihaThe first few steps in Today at 5:36 amHanzo UchihaThe wolf and the lambToday at 5:34 amHanzo UchihaMay the gods bless the broken roadToday at 5:33 amHanzo UchihaShinji's Brazen ArrivalToday at 5:28 amHanzo UchihaMeeting under the moonToday at 4:56 amHanzo UchihaA Solemn Meeting [Junko]Today at 4:55 amHanzo UchihaLearning The RopesToday at 3:59 amAizen Chinoike
Top posting users this month
158 Posts - 22%
139 Posts - 19%
86 Posts - 12%
70 Posts - 10%
56 Posts - 8%
52 Posts - 7%
51 Posts - 7%
38 Posts - 5%
38 Posts - 5%
34 Posts - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Yoi Yuki
Yoi Yuki
Citizen
Stat Page : Stats
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Konohagakure
Ryo : 0

A Quick Exchange (p) Empty A Quick Exchange (p)

Thu Mar 19, 2020 3:20 pm
The Yuki stood in the middle of the training grounds. He and Snow had arranged to meet there, as they were both interested in learning a technique the other knew. Yoi saw Snow out of the corner of his eye. [OOC: got OOC permission to do this] The Yuki jogged over to him, and said, "Hey, I'll teach you Icing Over real quick. So basically, you wanna pull in the water from the air around you, and then freeze it. This will surround your body with a source of energy, making you faster and increasing the potency of your chakra. This will be quite taxing though, so use it wisely. I rarely use it anymore, but when used it is quite effective." Yoi was confident that Snow would keep to his part of the bargain, and teach him Shuriken Giant Body.

[teaching Snow Icing Over]

WC: 141
Snjor Yuki
Snjor Yuki
Citizen
Stat Page : Link
Remove Remove Remove Remove Fūinjutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Ryo : 20100

A Quick Exchange (p) Empty Re: A Quick Exchange (p)

Fri Mar 20, 2020 1:15 am
Snow walked into the training grounds. As they had finished off the enemy in the forests surrounding the village, they had talked about meeting in the training grounds so they could teach each other a special technique. After watching Snow perform the Shuriken Giant Body in the field, he had asked Snow if he could teach him the technique. That was something Snow was glad to do, for he himself was hoping to be able to do something to repay Yoi for the help he was in the field against the enemy in the forests. But just as Snow and Yoi were going to depart from each other, Snow asked Yoi if he could teach him the Defensive technique, the "Icing Over" technique that he had used the day that Snow freaked out and tried to kill him in the training grounds months ago, but also in the field just before. When Snow asked Yoi to teach him the technique, Yoi happily accepted the trade of knowledge. 

Snow walked up to Snow and he immediately went into the teaching of the Icing over technique. As Yoi spoke, the actual description of the technique, it was extremely simplistic. To the point that Snow could not believe that he hadn't thought of that technique for himself. He focused on the air around him and brought it over to him and covered his body with a thick layer of water, and immediately freezed it. He felt the ice cover his body, feeling like a coat of thick armor, that allowed not only perfect vision surrounding himself. "Thank you, yoi. I already feel the coat of armor surrounding me." 

Snow then grabbed a kunai out of his pouch and he showed it to Yoi. "This technique is super simple, yet super effective. You simply channel your chakra into the blade, and you push the edges of the projectile outwards. The largest that I have ever been able to expand a projectile was the kunai that you saw in the field when we killed that guy. That was about one hundred times the size of the original. Go ahead and give it a go. But in the meantime, I have to head over to the Kage office." Snow then held out his hand to Yoi, the Yuki that once pushed Snow to getting his Wind and Ice element affinities to allow himself to get to the level that he had gotten to. "Thank you, Yoi. For all of the help that you have been. I don't know when I will see you again. But hopefully we will both be stronger by then." Snow would shake Yoi's hand and he would leave the training grounds, ready to go to the Kage office after a quick stop by his home.

Just before he left the grounds completely, he had remembered that there was another technique that he had seen when he had his freak out in the training grounds. It was a move that froze Snow's clone completely solid when he was far away to where the Freezing Aura wouldn't be able to reach. That was another technique that would be able to propel Snow to another level, allowing him a technique that would be able to reach the opponent from a far reach, rather than having to be all that close to the enemy in the first place. Snow would turn around, realizing that he still had the chance while Yoi was still in the training grounds. 

"Hey Yoi I almost forgot! There was another technique that I was hoping you would be willing to teach me. I don't quite know what the name of the technique was. But I do remember that you used the technique on the day that I freaked out in the training grounds, the day that I tried to kill you. You used it to blow through my Ice dome and you froze my shadow clone. Do you remember which technique it was that you used?" Snow knew that that would hopefully be enough information to jog Yoi's memory to allow him to remember just what the technique was that Snow was wanting to learn. 

That Ice beam technique that Yoi had used on that day was going to be the technique that was going to push him to the next level and he wanted to learn it from a fellow clansman more than anything. Something to help him remember the feeling of camaraderie that he once felt with many members of the village, but he had since lost that feeling. So many things had changed since he first graduated from the academy, but not nearly as much as they were about to change. After Yoi and Snow were finished in the training grounds, he was going to the Kage office, no matter what, and he was going to get his permission to leave the village, and he was going to begin a whole new adventure in his life. He would then wait for Yoi to answer his question and respond to his request, patiently and excitedly. 

WC:846

[Learned Icing Over]
Yoi Yuki
Yoi Yuki
Citizen
Stat Page : Stats
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Ryo : 0

Fri Mar 20, 2020 12:44 pm
[claiming teaching discount for Shuriken Giant Body]

Yoi, took out his smallest weapon, a shuriken, as he heard the magnitude that these weapons could scale to. He performed the handseals that were described in the Advanced Guide to Jutsu, and the weapon quickly enlarged itself. Yoi jumped back as he knew looked at the almost 10-meter wide shuriken in front of him. He answered Snow's question simply, "The technique I used that time is called Hyoton Blast. It's a literal translation to Ice Release Blast. You know how to use Freezing Aura, right? Well instead of keeping the chakra around you, you want to push it outwards with force. This allows it to travel farther than Freezing Aura, but it doesn't linger there. Hence, the word in the name, Blast." Yoi headed back home.

[teching Hyoton Blast]

WC: 127
TWC: 268

[exit]

Claims:
Putting 125 words towards A-rank Weapons of Ice The difference between the two ranks is 563, so my wc is (1437/1875)
143 words to Fire Release (143/6000) with max stat discount

Last edited by Yoi Yuki on Thu Mar 26, 2020 2:47 pm; edited 3 times in total
Snjor Yuki
Snjor Yuki
Citizen

Fri Mar 20, 2020 10:45 pm
Snow was hopeful that Yoi would recall the technique that he had used that day in the training grounds. "Hyoton Blase. Simple. I love it." Snow would say with the slightest amount of excitement. He was truly enjoying the new techniques that he was learning, knowing that he was readying himself to partake in another lesson that would bring him an extra step closer to being the shinobi that he wanted to be. Yoi responded back to Snow, he recalled the technique that he had used that day in the training grounds. He called the technique a "Hyoton Blast". The explanation was simple, something that Snow understood immediately. All he had to do was think of the same technique that he constantly loved to use, the Freezing Aura, then focus it all into a beam that would be sent in one direction. Snow nodded his head as Yoi completed his explanation and he would turn to his left slightly, clearing Yoi from harm's way. 

After creating a Shadow Clone, he had the clone run to the middle of the training grounds, being 50 meters away from Snow and Yoi's position. He gathered his ice chakra within his body, just as he would normally do before he would initiate the technique being Freezing Aura, he would instead focus it all into his chest and forcing it down his arms. He thrust forward his arms, aiming the raw Ice chakra directly towards the clone he created. The clone braced himself for impact, and the blast immediately left Snow's body, through his arms and collided directly with the clone only seconds later. The clone did its best to resist the freezing blast's effects, but he was no match for the blast that had collided directly for him. 

Snow relented on the blast and as the blast fizzled out after a few moments, Snow would look upon the clone that he had created, marveling at how effective the technique was. The clone was frozen solid, and the ice held strong until Snow dispelled the shadow clone. Snow was very happy with his work and he hoped that this technique was going to help him with his journey's that were soon to come. "Yoi thank you very much for teaching me both of those techniques, I really do feel like both of them are going to push me towards the next level and there is no doubt in my mind that I will stand a better chance outside the wall of this village. For now, I say thank you." Both Snow and Yoi left the training grounds, both having gotten something out of their transaction.

Snow then slowly walked out of the training grounds and he began walking into the village once again, he was going to try and grab himself some ramen at least one more time before he headed to the Hokage's office to request for his leaving of the village walls and go on any mission that the Hokage would allow him to go on. He wasn't even worried if it was some lame delivery mission, the only thing he wanted was a mission to leave the village and hopefully begin increasing his strength to a whole new level. It was either that, or he would die in a fiery flame or be assassinated shortly after actually leaving the safety of the village walls, this possibility was certainly something that Snow considered, but didn't matter to him.

WC:1797
TWC: 2643

Claims:
+52 AP

+1250 towards  Icing Over (A rank obtained, will go for S rank another time) (completed)
+1375  towards Hyoton Blast (Completed) 

Hyoton Blast wc req being cut in half from being taught

Last edited by Snjor Yuki on Tue Mar 24, 2020 7:03 pm; edited 3 times in total
Noboru Kaito
Noboru Kaito
Master
Master
Stat Page : The father,
The son,
The daughter
Village : Kumogakure
Ryo : 155

Sun Mar 22, 2020 5:36 am
Yoi Yuki wrote:
Claims:
Putting 125 words towards A-rank Weapons of Ice (1875 with max stat discount). Because I trained the B-rank without max stats (1750 words) this means I only need 125 more words for S-rank

Link your stuff.

Snjor Yuki wrote:
+0 towards  Icing Over (A rank obtained, will go for S rank another time) (completed)
+ 1250 towards Hyoton Blast (Completed)

Both cut in half for being taught individually. Icing over already had the 1250 put towards it on another thread. 

If you started to claim words towards Icing Over before you were Max Stats, then congratulations, you get to allocate words towards it as if you were still not Max Stats. Can't claim Max Stat discount on stuff you put half words into before.

Let me know when these claims are updated, boys.
Snjor Yuki
Snjor Yuki
Citizen

Sun Mar 22, 2020 6:36 pm
Claims edited and all should be good now. Added some wc to the post due to the misunderstanding of the claiming rules.
Noboru Kaito
Noboru Kaito
Master
Master
The son,
The daughter

Tue Mar 24, 2020 6:35 pm
Yoi Yuki wrote:Claims:
Putting 125 words towards A-rank Weapons of Ice (1875 with max stat discount). Because I trained the B-rank without max stats (1750 words) this means I only need 125 more words for A-rank

Pending as per our Discord talk.

Snjor Yuki wrote:WC:1672
TWC: 2518

Claims:
+50 AP

+1250 towards  Icing Over (A rank obtained, will go for S rank another time) (completed)
+1250  towards Hyoton Blast (Completed) 

Hyoton Blast wc req being cut in half from being taught

Hyoton Blast is 2750 words, you'd need 1375 words to learn it at taught discount.
Snjor Yuki
Snjor Yuki
Citizen

Tue Mar 24, 2020 7:03 pm
Fixed my second set of mess ups.
Noboru Kaito
Noboru Kaito
Master
Master
The son,
The daughter

Tue Mar 24, 2020 7:09 pm
Snjor Yuki wrote:Fixed my second set of mess ups.

Approved.
Noboru Kaito
Noboru Kaito
Master
Master
The son,
The daughter

Tue Mar 31, 2020 11:02 am
Yoi Yuki wrote:Claims:
Putting 125 words towards A-rank Weapons of Ice The difference between the two ranks is 563, so my wc is (1437/1875)

Approved.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum