Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Life is a HighwayToday at 7:11 pmMegami KuogaBreakaway (exit)Today at 5:15 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Today at 3:15 pmGoto SenjuAqueous Transmission Today at 2:39 pmDante HyugaWorking With a New Friend!Today at 3:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Today at 3:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Today at 1:53 amJoro ShokkuFirst SessionToday at 1:41 amKayori HatakeEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Yesterday at 11:20 pmZim NaraAnother Brick in The Wall Yesterday at 10:01 pmZatoichi Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
35 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Isemori Uchiha
Isemori Uchiha
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Ise's Stat Page
Remove Bukijutsu Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Fuinjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 232500

Shinobi Training Grounds Meet Up? - Page 2 Empty Re: Shinobi Training Grounds Meet Up?

Thu Feb 03, 2022 4:34 pm
“I would hope so. It takes a lot of confidence to sleep in a place like this. Anything could happen at any time.” Yaijōrama stated, which made the silver-haired Uchiha grin. “Then I guess you could probably say I’m pretty confident then,” which was definitely true. Although, most of the time, Ise’s own confidence wasn’t always enough. The young Uchiha knew that all too well, but it was better than being constantly unsure of his own capabilities. If you were confident as well as comfortable with yourself, he believed anyone could achieve anything, given that they were able to put forth the effort to try, which Ise was more than capable of doing as well.

Despite the small quarrel that transpired earlier, things had seemed to have gotten back to some semblance of normalcy, which was nice. Then after a few moments of them all exchanging a few words, Ise had formed a grin with his lips and said, “A Spar, eh? That sounds like it could be a lot of fun!” a glint of eagerness filled Ise’s eyes whilst his sharingan activated due to the swelling excitement that had broken free from within him; the three tomoe within both of his eyes also spinning in delight as they formed.

It was clear to the others that Ise was definitely okay with having a spar between the four of them. “So, who’s gonna be partnered up with who?” The silver-haired Uchiha had asked aloud, looking at Toran and the others, glancing back and forth between them whilst his excitement only grew more and more. Honestly, The silver-haired Uchiha didn’t particularly mind who his partner was. In fact, he was more so eager to get things started. He liked free-for-alls though more, but since that was decided against, The Uchiha had decided to go along with the partnering up idea that was presented to them.

WC: 314
TWC: 1298
Youta Shinkou
Youta Shinkou
Genin
Genin
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Link
Remove Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Water Lightning Fire Default
Ryo : 87406

Shinobi Training Grounds Meet Up? - Page 2 Empty Re: Shinobi Training Grounds Meet Up?

Mon Feb 07, 2022 8:59 pm
Youta would reply “He can be kind of reckless and lose focus but he usually means well. Ise should get his ass kicked but he is an alright guy. I did not mean to to insult you or imply you meant any harm.” He would bow “you know us Hoshigakure shinobi have got to stick together and teach each other all that we can to forward the village.”

He would turn to the ever impatient Ise and say “I know you like to spar but maybe we should try to teach our shinobi friends some things and then we can spar. But it is up to you guys if you would like to spar” he would activate monster and a dark energy would gather around him and his eyes would glow a very dark crimson. The energy would give off a scary aura and the darkness around him. Then he would end it and say “if we were to do this we would have to come up with a fair way if you want to spar other wise I know Ise and I both have some fire techniques and would be glad to share them. And Toran I am sure Ise could teach you some some Uchiha techniques if you ask nicely. Right Ise?”

He would then look to Ise “if we spar we could take turns doing a two on one or we could teach them some techniques and then spar. It is really up to you guys to decide.”

WC 251
Toran Uchiha
Toran Uchiha
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : The Wily Amusing Uchiha
Remove Taijutsu Bukijutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Genjutsu
Ryo : 62500

Mon Feb 07, 2022 10:11 pm
Toran was rather surprised by everything that was happening due to him simply arriving to do some kind of training in regards to his own lightning element that he found out was rather exciting all things considered. Everything around him seemed to be happening in a blur. His smaller body moved slightly to walk towards the three with a confused but heart warming smile. Chuckling at Ise’s seemingly being offended at being called a pain in the ass. Which while not totally unfounded, was rather rude to say. But it was all in good fun in the younger Uchiha’s opinion. His arm wrapping around his older cousin's neck and the mentioning of training made Toran a rather happy person all things considered. His mind went back to those morning training sessions where he met Ise for the very first time. In which he learned one of the coolest techniques in his own opinion being that of the Chidori. Toran wanted to at least see if he could find a Jutsu that increased it’s range or made a ranged based attack out of the jutsu itself. His own head swimming with ideas as for what he could learn.

Toran’s smile only grew further and further before dimming slightly at the sparring match being called off until they could teach both him and the other shinobi with them some kind of techniques. Which Toran would think about for a moment, his own Three tomoe spinning to life in front of his Cousin as now it seemed he was simply showing off towards him at this point. Giving a cocky grin as the three Tomoe felt a lot nicer than the usual kind of Sharingan use. He could definitely get used to this kind of aspect. Especially with all of the colors of chakra all around him. He felt that sudden spark coming to life again as he looked at his older cousin. Now beginning to speak again with an enthusiasm never before seen in the boy it seemed.

“Well let’s get to it then! I got a lot to learn from my brother here, so if you wouldn’t mind I’d like to train with Ise about how to use the Sharingan more effectively.”

His own smile grew as he knew that getting to spend more time with Ise was a huge plus in his own opinion. As he was training with someone who was a seasoned user of the Sharingan. However it also came with the bonding that he felt between the two of being almost like brothers that Toran started referring to him as such since the last few months. Ise seemingly not minding from his own experiences.

“After we both train each other then we can start that Spar! Me and Ise would make a nice team wouldn’t you say?” He said, knowing that the team synergy would be far better with the two Uchiha together as they had spared beforehand. Learning each other's movements and fighting styles for the most part, Toran was still wearing that grin that he felt was necessary for this kind of time since he felt that spark again now.

WC:525
Yaijōrama Senju
Yaijōrama Senju
Citizen
Survived 2021
Stat Page : Yaijōrama Senju III Stat Sheet
Remove Ninjutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Medical
Ryo : 38000

Fri Feb 18, 2022 9:43 pm
Yaijōrama listened to each of them speak and at the mention of alternative training he smiled. He was always interested in learning new jutsus. He was a Senju after all the clan of a thousand skills or a thousand hands, depending on who you asked. “So Toran you want to train with Ise? I can train with Youta then.” Yaijōrama spoke and after he turned his gaze to fix on Youta. “What rank of shinobi are you? I’m only a Genin, graduated from the academy a few months ago so I doubt there’s much I could even teach you.” Yaijōrama smiled innocently and went to put one hand behind his neck as he rubbed it. “But maybe there’s some stuff you could teach me? If you don’t want to reveal any of your jutsus, I understand that. We can just talk while the other two go off.”

Yaijōrama knew there were some basics in his training that he needed to brush up on more but there was always room for improvement. ;; I’ll ask Ise maybe later if they have any cool jutsus they could show me… Maybe even just ask about the Sharingan? Would they even tell me that? Who knows. ;; Yaijōrama pondered in his mind but right now he was hopefully going to train a little with Youta before this spar. From how things are looking, it seems that Youta and Yaijōrama would be fighting alongside each other… The two Y’s.

WC: 242 - 1610 Total
Isemori Uchiha
Isemori Uchiha
Citizen
Survived 2021

Sun Feb 27, 2022 2:27 pm
Ise had formed a grin shortly after Toran had revealed his Sharingan to them, seeing the third tomoe within the younger Uchiha’s eyes. If Isemori didn’t know better, it appeared that his younger cousin was showing off. However, what the younger Uchiha did not understand that Ise more than likely did, was that even though his eyes had developed, that alone wouldn’t be enough. Ise remembered the last time he and his cousin were together, remembering that his eyes were slightly less developed than before. Just by that alone, Ise had surmised that Toran had only just received this state of his eyes, which meant that he possibly knew very little about what it could actually do. Sure, Ise didn’t know much either, but he, unlike his younger Cousin had slightly more experience in that regard.

Ise’s Sharingan had come to life as well, however, the unique pattern of a five-leaf clover had appeared in his sanguine colored eyes, feeling the sting of irritation that had come with it. The irritation made him wince slightly, bringing a hand to his face, and the five-leaf clover pattern had quickly dissipated, returning to their normal shade of green. If Ise hadn’t known any better, he believed that the reaction to his Sharingan was just simply stronger than normal, showing that he was not aware of this unique pattern that had formed within his eyes.

“Sorry about that. My eyes have been doing that lately,” Ise had said as if he were assuring the others that everything was alright, even though they had witnessed the change of pattern in his Sharingan. The silver-haired Uchiha went even further beyond extending his reassurance to the others by changing the subject. “Well, if we’re gonna train Toran, let’s get started! We’ll take over the other half of the training field and let Youta and Yaijōrama have this half,” Ise had started, beginning to take off, hoping that Toran would follow him. What’s more, was that Ise didn’t tell Toran what exactly he’d be teaching him, however, Ise had already known just what exactly he wanted his younger cousin to learn.

WC: 354
TWC: 1,652
Youta Shinkou
Youta Shinkou
Genin
Genin
Survived 2021

Mon Feb 28, 2022 12:05 am
Youta would talk to Yaijōrama saying “let’s go over to this corner and we can practice and little.” Youta would activate his Meigan and look at the Senju. He saw water and earth elements and wood. This was not surprising given the fact they were from the clan Senju. Youta would say “I see, so a wood user. I am also just a Genin but I have had a few more missions and practice under my belt. The problem is not hiding my jutsu, its that it’s very specialized to my clan. Ise is also fire and lightning like I plan to be I am not sure what he could teach you but I have been wrong before. I can show you some of the basics and a wide variety of stuff. But let’s see what you got first. I would like to teach you body flicker, temporary paralysis, armory seal, and maybe a sealing technique to start with and we will see how that goes. Oh wait and since we are facing two Uchiha let’s make sure you can get out of Genjutsu. Let’s start with Paralyzing. It is a short term, very temporary but a chance to move up.” He would show him the hand signs and say “Practice for a little and then I am going to have you hit me with it.”

He would watch the kid practice for a couple of minutes and say ok hit me with it. And as the kid did Youta would wait and see what happens. It would not affect him really be Youta could tell that it was working and say “that was good what would you like to learn next?”

WC 282
Toran Uchiha
Toran Uchiha
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : The Wily Amusing Uchiha
Remove Taijutsu Bukijutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Genjutsu
Ryo : 62500

Mon Feb 28, 2022 9:47 pm
Toran’s head nodded towards Youta when the Senju stated that Toran wanted to train with his own cousin. Of course he wanted to train with his Cousin above all else, It was practically the only amount of time he could spend with his cousin as he didn’t know if they could do many joint missions yet. However Toran’s eyes reverted back to their original state right after Youta would begin to talk with his own partner for this training exercise. Toran turned around with a light pep in his step in order to actually get started with his training from his own cousin. He was aching to learn something from his cousin that could help him in the future. It was nice to have someone that he could lean on to learn something besides his own sensei. Toran’s grin only increased in size as he’d fold his hands behind his head in a relaxed gesture. His eyes flickering over to analyze the surrounding training area for a brief moment before snapping his gaze back towards Isemori at that very moment.

Toran had just received this state of his own sharingan. Whether or not he knew anything about it was not so likely due to this. He barely even knew that he had Genjutsu that he could learn from the eyes themselves. His father certainly didn’t tell him anything of the sort when he asked. Isemori seemed to be the best thing that happened to the boy entirely. His own smile slightly dimmed as he knew that they had to get into the business of things. However what Toran was not expecting was the special pattern that he noticed on the boy's eyes before they went straight back to the emerald green that Toran remembered seeing so fondly. It all happened so fast that Toran had found himself trying to help Isemori by offering his hand towards the older silver haired boy.

“What was that Ise? What kind of Sharingan was that?” Toran practically accused the other Uchiha of what the hell that kind of ability even was that he just witnessed right in front of him. It made him all the more curious of what isemori was potentially hiding from them. It seemed that the eyes had hurt Isemori in a way when in activation. Perhaps he should ask someone else about this whole unique pattern that Isemori had. It would certainly help if he could help his Cousin at all.

The changing of subjects sent a whiplash through Toran as he would have to not pressure Isemori if this was something he couldn’t know about. It was more so an annoyance of all things that he potentially couldn’t help his best friend and cousin with something that was indeed hurting him. Was this the cursed power of the Sharingan that his father had mentioned to him? Toran was unsure of what exactly he should do in this scenario. But Isemori told him to go along one side of the field while the other two had the other half entirely to themselves.

“Alright! Whatever you say Isemori! Let’s make sure to come back and kick some ass!” He shouted while following close behind in order to make sure that Isemori was alright. Not wanting anything bad to happen especially from within their own village. It would make for a pretty bad showing that they were both injured from within the village's walls.

WC:572
TWC:1,527
Isemori Uchiha
Isemori Uchiha
Citizen
Survived 2021

Fri Mar 11, 2022 8:24 pm
EXIT & CLAIMS:

Bonus AP: 1,600 wc = 32 AP

1. Learning Soft Wind Blowing 565 + 435(Link to additional WC for this tech) 1,000/1,000 C Rank

2. Learning Armoury Seal 1,000/1,000 C Rank

3. Learning Feint 87/500
Shinrei Yamato
Shinrei Yamato
Jounin
Jounin
Survived 2021
Stat Page : Yamato

Mission Record : Yamato's Record
Living Clones : Kanzaki
Ryota
Legendary Equipment : Jōki no Yoroi
Remove Remove Bukijutsu Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Ryo : 0

Fri Mar 11, 2022 8:51 pm
Approved
Youta Shinkou
Youta Shinkou
Genin
Genin
Survived 2021

Fri Mar 11, 2022 8:53 pm
Exit
TWC 1022

Taught 75% off

Lighting 500/500

Lightning beast teaching fang B 438/438
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum