Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Aqueous Transmission Today at 7:59 pmDante HyugaTori Jintaro [WIP]Today at 7:16 pmTori JintaroJoro meeting Sephy!!Today at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaDrowning his SorrowsToday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaAn Unruly Situation; Unrest SurgesToday at 1:33 pmShiro HyugaA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Today at 1:32 pmShiro HyugaLate Night Customers!!Today at 1:04 amJoro ShokkuA Ghost! Where?Yesterday at 11:49 pmJoro ShokkuMerchant MonsterYesterday at 7:32 pmReitenFar Away Yesterday at 6:57 pmReiten
Top posting users this month
12 Posts - 57%
5 Posts - 24%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Isemori Uchiha
Isemori Uchiha
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Ise's Stat Page
Remove Bukijutsu Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Fuinjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 232500

Yoi Tasks (Christmas Event Missions) - Page 2 Empty Re: Yoi Tasks (Christmas Event Missions)

Tue Dec 21, 2021 10:19 pm
“That is good, the sharingan will allow you to keep an eye on me as well just in case I happen to make my way out from the workshop should I have to…good thinking Isemori.” Ise smiled slightly, showing a bit of modesty. He hadn’t gotten used to receiving praise like that - even from Yuuma, his Sensei and leader of Team Summer. As things were silent while they continued to keep lookout from their own locations, they were still able to talk to one another. “Yamato has to be a Team Leader of a group of Genin, just like Yuuma Sensei.” The young Uchiha thought to himself. However, he had no clue what his team of Genin were. But, maybe there was a chance that he had met one of them. “Hey, Yamato. You’re a leader of a group of Genin like Yuuma, right? What’s your Genin like?” He had asked. It was something to keep his mind off of being angry for being here, and honestly, it was working.

Ise was bonding with yet another higher-ranking shinobi, who wasn’t even his Squad’s leader. It was nice, having the time to get to know someone else from his village, despite the odd circumstances of how they ended up meeting. Plus, Ise felt that he needed to be on his best behavior, especially if Yuuma had ever heard about them meeting. Ise was all about making good impressions, even if he truly was in a rather sour mood. What’s more was that, as Ise had continued looking around the workshop, seeing the collection of toys that were scattered over the tables that he could see, Ise was beginning to feel crappy for his behavior. “Yoi’s elves have been working very hard, making all of these toys for kids. If I remember correctly, they work all-year-round too … Maybe I was being irrational with how I was acting. If anything, they deserve just as much of a break than I do.” The young Uchiha thought to himself. He then came back to reality when Yamato had spoken to him once again.

“Oh, by the way I did take a few moments extra after leaving this morning to explore the area…” Yamato paused for a moment before continuing. “I wanted to make sure that the workshop was at least defendable…the place honestly is the worst battlefield besides the wildlife reserve…too many doors and windows.  There are several doors on each side of the building, and the pathways have too many outlets to housing areas and the village center.” Yamato telling him about all the numerous entrances had made Ise’s face twist with annoyance, however, it wasn’t because of Yamato himself. It was because it felt like to him that the people who made this place wanted it to be broken into. “So, let me get this straight,” Ise had started to say. “These elves who are having us guard this workshop made so many entrances that makes our job all the more difficult!?” Ise had asked the rhetorical question before letting out a groan. Ise should have checked as well, but he was in his feelings that he had forgotten about looking around the outside before heading inside. At least Yamato had them covered in that regard. Ise was about to speak once more, however Yamato had cut him off quickly saying, “Isemori…something is not right, I think we may have company.” Ise nodded at Yamato’s words as he had begun to scan the area. While doing so, Yamato had encountered one of them who had appeared to be in some sort of Armor. As Ise had looked around, he suddenly felt something press into his jacket from behind. “Make a move and you're dead,” The voice had said, but Ise wasn’t having any of it. With a slight turn of his head, Ise had activated his sharingan, and the moment he did, he had put the person who had come from behind him in a Genjutsu with his sharingan. Then, with a chop to the guy’s throat, the young Uchiha had knocked him out.

Ise had picked him, holding him with one arm. He then used his free hand to form hand seals, using the body flicker technique to appear right in front of Yamato, not even caring that he tossed the unconscious man on his shoulder onto the ground in front of him. “I knocked this one out with my Ocular Genjutsu. I see you had no trouble dealing with your assailant, either,” Ise had said nonchalantly, staring at the guy in the armor who was unconscious as well. “Let’s tie them up. We can use this rope right here. I don’t think the elves will mind if we use it,” Ise had said, picking up a bundle of rope that was sitting on the table. Why it was there, Ise didn’t know. However, it was nice to come across, given the circumstances. After they had securely tied them around one of the building’s support beams, the young Uchiha had spoken once more. “I think it’s time to wake up our ‘friends’  and get some answers from them,” Ise had said, stepping right in front of the one who had tried to sneak up behind him. Then, without warning. Ise shoved his foot in the man’s stomach with full force, pretty much kicking him awake, leaving all sense of subtlety out of the equation. “Damn, that hurt!” The guy had said, still somewhat out of it. His talking had also stirred the man in the armor awake. “That’s what you get for trying to sneak up on me,” Ise had said in a sour tone. “Now talk. Why did you attack us? Who sent you?” Ise had asked, although he had a feeling that he knew who it was that sent them. That Itazura guy, or whatever his name was. It took some doing, but with some ‘persuasion’ from Ise’s Kunai that he took out from his hip pouch, their attackers stated that they were here to take them out while also ransacking the place, however that had obviously failed.

“We also have another person attempting to steal the Star of the Moon so that he can take it back to Itazura! Chances are, you won’t make it in time!” The man had said, sounding rather cocky of himself. However, Ise’s grin quickly turns the man’s cockiness into fear. Ise hadn’t noticed it, however, it was like he was mirroring his older brother, Itsuki. Itsuki was precisely that intimidating. In fact, that was probably the one thing that Ise and his older brother did have in common. Ise held his smirk while he took one of his hands, taking off the helmet of the armored man. “Well, Me and my friend here appreciate the info. You can both go back to sleep now,” Ise had said, holding the grin that struck fear in both of their hearts while his sharingan had activated, casting his ocular genjutsu on both of them this time. Ise let out a sigh of relief, immediately turning back into his chipper self while grinning at Yamato. “Well, we better go stop the guy who's gonna try and steal that star!” Ise had said, suddenly going back his normal happy-go-lucky self. It was probably because all of his anger had been directed towards the two guys that had attacked them.

WC: 1233
TWC: 3754
Shinrei Yamato
Shinrei Yamato
Jounin
Jounin
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Yamato

Mission Record : Yamato's Record
Living Clones : Kanzaki
Ryota
Legendary Equipment : Jōki no Yoroi
Remove Remove Bukijutsu Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Ryo : 0

Yoi Tasks (Christmas Event Missions) - Page 2 Empty Re: Yoi Tasks (Christmas Event Missions)

Wed Dec 22, 2021 1:20 pm
Before the fight..

Yamato was asked about a team, if he led one and what they were like, and the older Chuunin gave a smile as he thought about his team members. They too started this mission string…and he was sure they were done with it by now.  “Team Winter…I am their leader and the team is made up of a pair of misfit geniuses that think they are too good for this line of work.  A member of a prestigious clan that does not yet have confidence in his abilities, and a homebody that is almost too scared to use his bloodline.  They are really the Team Winter material just like when I used to lead the team…and was a part of the team before when I was a Genin…”  He was quiet for a moment as he looked around the workshop as he stated earlier, he was thinking of the Team Winter missions of a time forgotten…those team members no longer existed aside from Ayato…  Long gone were the times of a young boy wishing to be just like his father, and the innocent training that soon begrudgingly gave way to a young shinobi with dark tendencies.  Then Isemori made the comment about the workshop after finding out about what Yamato did during his recon of the area.  “It is really not the most ideal, but between the two of us…this is going to be a walk in the park so do not worry too much.”  He said with a reassuring tone.

After the brief exchange…

Isemori made note of the rope he saw earlier and suggested they tie up these fools, which Yamato did without as much as a peep, he made sure they were tight, uncomfortable almost…but they could at least breathe which was better than the option that they were trying to give them originally.  Isemori told Yamato about the brief exchange and how he was able to subdue his opponent using an ocular genjustu.  “That is actually something I am looking forward to learning, I was able to acquire a set of skills that is not too different from your own bloodline, but that is for another conversation.  For now let us just figure out what these knuckleheads know.”  Yamato said as he watched Isemori take the lead and pull a kunai from a pouch before beginning his interrogation.  Meanwhile Yamato only watched as a menacing presence and to keep guard in case these two were not the only intruders of the night.  In the light of the workshop he really looked like a whole other existence, a force that could end their existence should he so choose to do so.  That is when the would-be thug told them of the plan that was already in motion with stealing the star of the moon…which was apparently a piece that was vital to the celebration of Yoi and his elves.  “Great, looks like this is going to be a longer night than they intentionally put us on.  Isemori, kno…” He was going to have the shinobi knock them out again for the elves but the young Genin was already on the case and he made sure the pair was going to be out of commission for the remainder of their shift.  This little back and forth of Isemori’s was enlightening to say the least as he was able to watch something that honestly reminded him of…well himself from when he was much younger and much more outgoing in this world.  With the chipper, down to earth young man back to his usual self Yamato let out a sigh.  “Honestly…you remind me of myself when I was younger and more…unstable.  I want you to know Isemori, at the end of the day you are an important shinobi to the village of Hoshigakure.  Do not push yourself to a breaking point, otherwise you might find that coming back from such a thing to be drastically harder than you think.  Now as you said before I interrupted or thought I had some words of advice….shall we get going to the next evil plot that we have to foil to save this holiday celebration?  Or do we need to gather some more hammers and rope from the workshop?”  He said with an almost alarming amount of excitement as it seemed that the fighting aspect of what may soon come would be the highlight of this entire thing,

WC:739
TWC:3,001
Isemori Uchiha
Isemori Uchiha
Citizen
Survived 2021

Wed Dec 22, 2021 4:02 pm
(OOC: Starting Mission No. 3! Madara will be tagging along for this final mission!)

Ise had taken Yamato's words to heart before they had made their way back to the village square. The way he had acted earlier ... he admitted that it wasn't how he'd normally act at all. In fact, he acted like his older brother, Itsuki. Ise wasn't sure whether or not Yamato knew his older brother or not, however, there was no point in dwelling on that when they had something important to do. The guys that had attacked them in the workshop earlier had said that there was another person among them who was told to steal the star of the moon. From the sound of it, it seemed like the person would attempt to try and steal the star as the people of Yoi were about to light the tree. Ise and Yamato knew that they couldn't let that happen. Something also told the young Uchiha that perhaps Itazura's misfit of helpers were told that Yoi's new 'guards, meaning them, would be at the Workshop. How they had known that was beyond him, but things seemed to have fallen in place for them ... even if it was for but a fleeting moment. Ise and Yamato had been able to stop the guys who had infiltrated the workshop.

Just they had entered the village square, Ise let out a sigh of relief and said to Yamato, "Looks like we had made it in time! We should split up and look for the guy, right?" Ise had asked. He didn't just want to dive head-first, recklessly looking for him. The two they had encountered earlier may have been smallfry, but they had still managed to get into the workshop undetected. What's more was that civilians were here in the square, waiting for the tree to be lit. That meant that the people here were in danger. Ise and Yamato not only could afford the star to be taken, but they also couldn't let any of the people get hurt either. Perhaps Yamato had a better plan than just simply running around looking for their thief like a bunch of headless chickens running around.

WC: 352
TWC: 4106

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Shinrei Yamato
Shinrei Yamato
Jounin
Jounin
Survived 2021

Ryota

Wed Dec 22, 2021 6:17 pm
Yamato could tell Isemori was in deep thought over what he had just been told and honestly even though the ghost of a shinobi knew that in the end…age mattered little in this world…only when finding love did complicated issues such as age.  He remembered a time when he troubled himself with such matters, then well…like most people he knew…she died…tragically funny was the life before he became Yamato…funny was really a word used in a certain perspective though.  The two shinobi left the warehouse after first making sure to set up a trap like system that would keep the two would-be thugs perpetually knocked out should they continue to try to get free if the genjutsu happened to fail.  Oh boy would those workers have a laugh about that in the morning, though the mallets might need to be cleaned…

Once at the village square he could see that the party had just begun to get underway, the tree had not been brought to light yet so there was still time, and Isemori had a suggestion.  He wanted to split up to cover more ground, which would be a good plan if they knew more about the area other than a small scouting report by Yamato himself.  “While I would agree on that sort of plan normally, we need to stick together and keep to the outskirts of the square.  Remember, we are shinobi, not knights…consider this a supplementary lesson, stay close and activate you sharingan…we won’t be caught off guard again.”  Yamato said as he suddenly looked serious and had a different air about him.  Before he could be seen as a little carefree but that time was long gone as he slunk into the shadows cast by the lights going off in the square.

It did not take long to circle around towards the tree, and as long as Isemori stuck close they could both notice the female shinobi…obviously standing by and looking around.  She stuck out like a sore thumb needing ice, and just past her was the grand tree.  At the top…The Star of the Moon sat…the crown jewel that the pair were supposed to now protect and stop this rogue from doing as they wished.  Yamato walked forward, signaling Isemori to go around and flank the female just in case as he did not yet know if this person was friend or foe.  So he adapted, completely turning off that serious aura again as he looked just like a man walking the streets in any normal village.  “Excuse me, you look to be lost…meeting with anyone tonight?  Or perhaps you are looking for company now, there is that little mistletoe hanging overhead you know.”  He was calm and honestly laying on a bit strong because he did not honestly know what would happen next.

WC:470
TWC:3,471
Isemori Uchiha
Isemori Uchiha
Citizen
Survived 2021

Wed Dec 22, 2021 7:55 pm
“While I would agree on that sort of plan normally, we need to stick together and keep to the outskirts of the square.” Yamato had said, sounding more like a leader than before. Normally, Yamato seemed more … indifferent? Ise honestly couldn’t find the exact word on how to describe it. However, Yamato definitely had a different air about him than that of which the man typically carried. “Remember, we are shinobi, not knights…consider this a supplementary lesson, stay close and activate you sharingan…we won’t be caught off guard again.” Isemori nodded and with his own serious tone of voice the young Uchiha said, “Alright,” The moment the two were on the move again, they quickly circled around the tree together, while Ise kept his sharingan activated as Yamato had instructed him. That was when Ise and Yamato had spotted a female who stood out, unlike the civilians.

Yamato had given the young Uchiha a signal of which more than likely meant for him to flank her on one side while Yamato would do so on the other. Ise had given a slight nod, keeping his sharingan activated. As Ise stood on the girl’s left, Yamato came from the right. What had happened next was … unexpected to say the least. “Excuse me, you look to be lost…meeting with anyone tonight? Or perhaps you are looking for company now, there is that little mistletoe hanging overhead you know.” Ise’s eye had begun to twitch at Yamato sensei’s words, which had been completely unexpected. “Was he …. Was he flirting with her?” The young Uchiha thought to himself. What’s more is as Ise had continued to look at the woman that Yamato was directly talking to, Ise had caught sight of one of her belongings. More importantly, it was a shinobi headband … from their own village.

“Um … Yamato Sensei …” Ise had tried to speak up, saying that he had noticed the headband, however it seemed like he didn’t speak up loud enough for Yamato to hear him, more than likely because of the children running around the area laughing and playing while it was all happening. As this was all going on, a man had started to climb the tree, not being noticed by anyone yet. If it weren’t for Yamato’s … flirting, Ise would have been able to notice with his sharingan, however, his full attention was being directed towards what Yamato sensei was doing, which made Ise’s eyes twitch more gradually.

WC: 415
TWC: 4521

Shinrei Yamato
Shinrei Yamato
Jounin
Jounin
Survived 2021

Ryota

Thu Dec 23, 2021 4:27 pm
His eyes flickered over to where Isemori was sneaking up and he blinked as he followed the line of sight to where her headband would be.  As he did this, the woman blushed as she realized she was under the mistletoe and said she was out looking for troublemakers, a sentiment that the trio, with Isemori included, would share.  Then her line of sight turned from Yamato to the tree where she was making sure nothing bad was going on and noticed the black clad figure scaling the festive christmas tree and the look of urgency could now be seen and what was there to really do…if he acted rash it would be something of a panic he assumed, but there was one thing that he was sure that the two shinobi did not include in any of their plans…Yamato took a few of those hammers from the workshop…and if there was anything he learned from the attack earlier…a simple hammer throw can put someone on their ass without much trouble for him.  “Ah, there is that little issue isn’t there?  Do not attack the Uchiha, he is on our side, as for the other poor soul…well a mallet to the head does not feel good…and I have a couple of them.”  He said before in one swift motion just throwing the mallet up and forward at his target, his aim was impeccable and the single strike caused the figure to freeze as if struck by lightning.  “Hey, can you come down and talk to us.  Weird people should not be using chakra to scale a damn decoration.”  He said as he pulled another mallet and saw the figure look over at Yamato before scrambling again to go up.  

“Isemori…beautiful woman who I don’t know yet, you two prepare to secure the area…I am going to throw this one, and most likely whoever it is is coming down hard.  Be prepared.”  He said before tossing the mallet in a perfect circle before throwing it, much harder than the last as his aim was not towards the back of the odd person's head, but rather his crotch.  With a blinding strike like lightning, the mallet hit home and the person let out a deathly cry of pain right as fireworks went off.  The next moment the figure fell from the tree and onto its back as Yamato was quick to approach with an almost murderous aura.  “I hope that hurt, then again…if you were trying to just make sure the lights all come to life, well…then this would only become a rather unfortunate mistake on my end.  However, I always have a good instinct for these types of things and you strike me as someone who is not too bright and only knows how to follow someone stronger than you.”  He stopped right at the figure's head before bending down and looking into the person’s eyes.  “Can you at least talk?”  He asked with annoyance.

WC:494
TWC:3,965
Isemori Uchiha
Isemori Uchiha
Citizen
Survived 2021

Thu Dec 23, 2021 8:40 pm
The young Uchiha still couldn’t help but twitch eyes even more when the girl had spoken to Yamato sensei. Ise did not know how, but Yamato’s plan (whatever that was. The young Uchiha still had no idea what his goal was for starting off with how he spoke to the woman) had worked. But just as they had started to talk to one another, one the girl had glanced up towards the tree, When she had squinted her eyes however, Ise had glanced over to see what she was trying to look at. However, since Ise had his Sharingan he didn’t need to squint. He could see the human-outline of one’s chakra, which was now half-way up the tree. “For the love of- If it weren’t for Yamato’s flirting, I wouldn’t have been distracted!” The young Uchiha had thought to himself, fuming within the depths of his mind. What’s more was that what had happened next only made things look worse.

“And it has an Uchiha accomplice!” She shouted, which made Ise glance back towards quickly, only to realise she was talking about Ise himself. “Woah, woah, woah! Hold the phone, there lady! I’m on your side!” He said, now only more irritated. “Watch out everyone he might cast a genjutsu on us!” She said to the civilians, which only had made an unnecessary panic. “This lady … graaaaaaaaaaaaaah!” Ise thought, internally screaming. After a little exchange between the young woman, Yamato had spoken once more, verifying what Ise had said. “Ah, there is that little issue isn’t there? Do not attack the Uchiha, he is on our side,” Yamato had paused before continuing. “Thank god! I was beginning to wonder if Yamato sensei had forgotten about me there,” The young Uchiha thought. “As for the other poor soul…well a mallet to the head does not feel good…and I have a couple of them.” Yamato had finished; throwing a mallet at the thief up at the tree. The mallet had hit it’s target, which made the civilians seem surprised at the slight display of violence. Ise also heard one of the elves shout at Yamato to be careful where he was throwing one of those mallets. The reason being was because of how close he was to the Star of the moon.

Needless to say however, the pain from getting hit square in the back by the mallet had caused the man to stop climbing immediately, which had made the christmas tree shake slightly. Yamato, who had seemed to ignore the elves’ choice of words, had begun to speak once more to the man still on the tree. “Hey, can you come down and talk to us. Weird people should not be using chakra to scale a damn decoration.” “Yeah, and I could say the same thing about you flirting with a woman while on the job, Yamato Sensei,” Isemori thought to himself as his eyes narrowed slightly. However, Yamato sensei did have a point. “Isemori…beautiful woman who I don’t know yet, you two prepare to secure the area…I am going to throw this one, and most likely whoever it is is coming down hard. Be prepared.” Ise’s eyes had rolled when Yamato had addressed the lady once again. However, Ise had a job to do. The silver-haired boy sighed heavily and said, “Okay, people! I’m gonna need you to please stand back!” The young Uchiha spoke politely while his tone was still firm. Ise had hoped that the lady would also Ise try and keep the civilians back, safely away from the tree. Yamato had thrown another mallet and with a heavy smack, the person who had climbed the tree smacked the ground hard, obviously in immense pain.

“I hope that hurt, then again…if you were trying to just make sure the lights all come to life, well…then this would only become a rather unfortunate mistake on my end. However, I always have a good instinct for these types of things and you strike me as someone who is not too bright and only knows how to follow someone stronger than you.” Yamato had said to their thief who was wallowing within the snow still in pain as Ise had begun to make his way over to Yamato. “Can you at least talk?” Yamato had asked the thief, however, the person who would speak next wasn’t the thief but rather Ise. O ho ho ho, He better!” The young Uchiha said, staring daggers at the thief which had made him all the more frightened.

WC: 755
TWC: 5276

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum