Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Where the men shall gatherToday at 12:55 amAkaime ChinoikeTea Shop on the Corner Pt1Today at 12:45 amJoro ShokkuMapping the VillageYesterday at 11:44 pmJoro ShokkuIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 9:41 pmAkaime ChinoikeA Tale of Tribulations and MysteryYesterday at 8:25 pmAkaime ChinoikeLate Night OutYesterday at 7:19 pmAzuki ShinodaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:45 pmMizaki HyuugaMissing People in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:01 pmMizaki HyuugaA meet in HoshiYesterday at 1:48 pmMizaki HyuugaLate Night Customers!!Yesterday at 1:37 pmKutari Uchiha
Top posting users this month
238 Posts - 43%
76 Posts - 14%
65 Posts - 12%
40 Posts - 7%
33 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 5%
24 Posts - 4%
17 Posts - 3%
17 Posts - 3%
16 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Isemori Uchiha
Isemori Uchiha
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Ise's Stat Page
Remove Bukijutsu Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Fuinjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 232500

Yoi Tasks (Christmas Event Missions) Empty Yoi Tasks (Christmas Event Missions)

Fri Dec 17, 2021 5:57 pm
Missions & Details:

Ise had sat in his room, bundled up in a blanket, trying his best to stay warm. He didn’t really care much for the winter season, truth be told, or at least the cold weather … As he continued to sit on his bed, his mother knocked on his bedroom door, shortly before entering. She told him that there was a letter in the mail for him, which made him perk up in confusion. “A letter?” he questioned. After his mother gave it to him and exited the room, he quickly opened it, beginning to read the contents. “Who is Yoi?” he had asked, silently scratching his head. From the sounds of it though, this Yoi person needed help. What’s more was that this scroll was essentially an invitation to Moon Country, which had made Ise’s eyes brighten with excitement. He had never been outside of the village (except once for a mission), let alone to another country. “But, wait… How am I supposed to get there? I’m not walking all the way-” Then suddenly, without warning, he was teleported to a completely different place.

“Brr, it’s freezing!” The young Uchiha said in dismay, shivering still as he had managed to stand up now. “So, this is Moon country, huh?” He had asked himself, practically hugging himself in order to stay warm as he took a look of his surroundings. He was standing right in front of a gate that appeared to be made of … Peppermint? He could tell it was due to smell coming from it. However, that wasn’t the only thing he smelled. He smelled something baking. Cookies, possibly? That was when Ise had realized that there were tiny elf-like people walking about the village he was magically taken to. He blinked, never seeing anyone that small before. As he had continued to look around some more while trudging through the blanket of snow, Ise had quickly spotted a regular-sized man about a few yards away from him. Ise had made his way over to him and asked him, “I take it you were teleported here too?” The young Uchiha had said, not meaning to sneak up on him or anything. He just assumed that the guy was teleported here like he was … given the fact that the civilians of this village were much smaller than normal people.

WC: 392

Last edited by Isemori Uchiha on Sat Dec 18, 2021 8:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Shinrei Yamato
Shinrei Yamato
Jounin
Jounin
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Yamato

Mission Record : Yamato's Record
Living Clones : Kanzaki
Ryota
Legendary Equipment : Jōki no Yoroi
Remove Remove Bukijutsu Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Ryo : 0

Yoi Tasks (Christmas Event Missions) Empty Re: Yoi Tasks (Christmas Event Missions)

Sat Dec 18, 2021 5:05 pm
Yamato was setting a few things up, he had completely changed his living quarters…now opting to live alone in a village owned shinobi housing apartment…honestly it was like a large dormitory so that the shinobi force could be deployed at the will of the Hokage…but it was not like an army like barracks and his personal effects could be kept here.  A letter was slipped into the room from under his door.  The same red colored envelope as the last he received, and the same seal.  “Not going to do this again like last time…too cold and I am trying to not use my Terumi body.”  He said with a hurried tone of voice before dressing appropriately; A pair of boots, heavy cloth pants and a shirt before grabbing his katana and placing his land of iron armor over it all.  Choosing to not wear his helmet before donning the manipulation fabric to create a cloak around him before going to fetch the letter.

He sighed as he opened the letter and read it, noticing the exact same explanation as before as he nodded and closed the letter before blinking, the next moment he was in the Moon Country, same as the last time.  “Well its safe to say that this is probably the most annoying way to travel to a foreign land in my life…”  He sighed before walking towards the same place as before, soon happening upon another shinobi…clearly not dressed for the cold.  “First time traveling without expecting the destination?”  He asked with a smile on his face.

WC:261
Isemori Uchiha
Isemori Uchiha
Citizen
Survived 2021

Yoi Tasks (Christmas Event Missions) Empty Re: Yoi Tasks (Christmas Event Missions)

Sun Dec 19, 2021 10:22 am
Ise smiled at the taller shinobi and said, "Yes, or ... at least I think," Ise had begun to wonder at that moment if he did ever experience something similar, however nothing had come to mind. Although, He couldn't help feeling a sense of Deja Vu the moment it happened. "At least I know where I'm at though!" Ise had grinned. He was glad that the scroll that took him here to this village stated that it was an invitation to Moon Country. Even though the young Uchiha didn't know where exactly he was in Moon Country, he didn't really care much for the exact details. All that mattered to him was that he knew where he was at and whatever business that took him here would be finished, that he'd be teleported back safely to Hoshigakure.

Before Ise could say anything else, a small group of the short elf-like people had walked up to the both of them. The one in the very front of the group had then begun to speak. “I see that you both have arrived just in time!” Ise looked down at the elf-like person and said, “On time for what?” He questioned. He then looked at his older companion, hoping he would know what the elf was talking about. However, before that could happen, the elf clarified. “I mean, you’re here to protect the bakery, right? Master Yoi has been fretting about it for a while now.”

“There’s that name again,” The young Uchiha thought to himself. This Yoi person seemed to be going through some pretty gnarly stuff to keep himself cooped up and out of sight. What’s more was that Ise wasn’t informed about protecting any sort of Bakery, however, if it meant helping them and this Yoi person, then Ise didn’t really need to say much else. “Well, how about this. You need someone to guard and protect the bakery, right? Well, That’s technically what we do in a way,” The young Uchiha said, not only referring to himself, but also the older gentleman that was alongside him. “Who knows, if the bakery is well-enough protected, then Yoi could come out again. Ya know, feeling more relaxed than anxious. Who or what are we guarding the bakery from though?” The young Uchiha had then asked. That wasn’t explained much yet, and surely there had to be a reason why not only this Yoi person was in hiding, but also for guarding the bakery.

“Itazura! Yoi believes that swine is going to thwart us somehow! And just before the day of the annual lighting of the tree! We can’t let him destroy everything we’ve worked so hard for! So, please, will you guard the bakery?” After listening to the elf give a more proper explanation, the young Uchiha grinned and said, “I’m all for it! I’m pretty sure this guy will help too!” He said, slightly gesturing to the man that he had just recently met. As the elves had begun to lead them to the Bakery, Ise had begun to speak to the man once more. “I almost forgot! I’m Isemori Uchiha. It’s nice to meet you. What’s your name?”

WC: 532
TWC: 924
Shinrei Yamato
Shinrei Yamato
Jounin
Jounin
Survived 2021

Ryota

Mon Dec 20, 2021 12:57 pm
Yamato looked at Isemori as he answered truthfully, or at least to the extent of his intuition he did so.  Then he spoke that he at least knew where he was though, and Yamato nodded, for he did as well when he accompanied his team here as well not too long ago.  “The Moon Country, at a place that is apparently not normally accessible to us…yet for some reason or another someone keeps inviting shinobi here for some odd task or another.”  He said, imparting that he had at least been able to acquire this much knowledge with one trip prior.  In the next moment, short…elf like humanoids appeared and spoke to them as if they had been waiting.  “This is different from last time.”  He said with a sigh before Isemori spoke, his voice was filled with intrigue which was normal for this situation.  The elves then explained that they were there to help out a Mr. Yoi and his bakery…as per what was instructed in the invitation.  The name of the benefactor for what he could only assume was someone truly powerful, enough so to get them here without disturbing anything on Hoshi was a feat of someone strong.  

That was when Isemori spoke again, saying that if the master of the bakery needed help…that the two of them were used to that kind of thing and that they would be the pair to do so.  “Ya know, the last time I was signed up for something without knowing…well it did not end well for me.  This time though, I do know a little about what is going on so I am going to just go with it as well for now.”  He said as Isemoi followed up with another question to ask who the bakery needed defending from.  Yamato held up a hand and interjected.  “For once I think I can help with this…since I was not much help in my own try with my team…We are here to defend the bakery from a potential thief…this is the final stretch for Mr. Yoi’s yearly job so it is important that the cookies remain…where they are…”  Yet as he finished one of the elves spoke up and explained the job in detail as well, Yamato placed his hands into his pockets, just choosing to listen instead of act at the current time.  The cheerful Isemori then said that they would defend the bakery, including Yamato with a point as he just nodded in solitary response.  Afterwards he then introduced himself, another Uchiha named Isemori.  Yamato gave a nod before extending his right arm forward and offering up a friendly handshake.  “Yamato Senju of Hoshigakure.  A pleasure to meet another member of the Uchiha clan in humble Hoshigakure.  I hope you will be as useful as the other one.”  He said without a tone of anger or annoyance, even if his speech might betray that sentiment.

WC:487
TWC:748
Isemori Uchiha
Isemori Uchiha
Citizen
Survived 2021

Mon Dec 20, 2021 2:47 pm
“Yamato Senju of Hoshigakure.  A pleasure to meet another member of the Uchiha clan in humble Hoshigakure.  I hope you will be as useful as the other one.” The older gentleman said, giving the young Uchiha his name, which prompted Ise to hold his grin. “It’s nice to meet ya too! And I’ll do my best! That’s a promise I at least can guarantee,” The silver-haired boy said; his grin growing slightly wider. The two Hoshigakure shinobi followed the elves to the bakery, making their way inside. “Well, this is the bakery! Please keep watch over the cookies and the ingredients. And also … Please don’t eat any. They are meant to be for the main event!” The head elf had stated, and eventually, it was just the two of them. Ise had looked around, never having seen so much red and green. “They even have the inside of this place looking all christmassy,” The young Uchiha couldn’t help but say. “Well, let’s get started! I can take this half of the building and you take the other half?” Ise had questioned, looking at Yamato to see if he was okay with the young Uchiha’s decision. The bakery was small, and because of this, the young Uchiha felt they’d be able to cover more ground this way. “We’ll meet back up in this spot in half an hour or so and report back to one another regardless if things go well or not.”

**half an hour or so later**

After traversing his half of the bakery, Ise didn’t spot anything out of the ordinary. “Well, I guess everything’s good then. I should make it back to Yamato. If anything, he probably hasn’t spotted anything out of the ordinary, or at least … I hope, anyway,” The young Uchiha had said after inspecting what ingredients were there; making sure none of it was either tampered with or taken. It only took a good twenty minutes to meet back up with Yamato and from the looks of it, Ise and him had arrived back to the same spot at exactly the right moment. “Well, it looks like everything’s gone smoothly. I think Yoi will be happy to know that his bakery was well-guarded and that nothing was tampered nor destroyed.” The young Uchiha said to Yamato. Although, it took every ounce of sheer power for him to try and not eat the candy…

WC: 401
TWC: 1325
Shinrei Yamato
Shinrei Yamato
Jounin
Jounin
Survived 2021

Ryota

Mon Dec 20, 2021 3:55 pm
It seemed as though the introductions were well placed and Isemori sounded at least confident in his own abilities to ensure the success of the job.  After the greetings were done and Isemori let Yamato know that he was going to do his best, the elf appeared again to inform them of the job while walking into the bakery.  It really was the same as the other and all they had to do was protect the bakery and ensure no cookies were stolen from whomever this unknown assailant was.  Once they were given the parameters of the mission, the elves left to perform their own tasks as Isemori suggested that they split the bakery down the middle, a plan which was right up his alley as Yamato posted up in the back.  The actual work was easy, keeping himself from taking a cookie however…was the hardest task.  

And like Isemori…the time passed by

They met back at the designated area and it looked like Isemori did not suffer any troubles in his area.  “Looks like the job is done then and master Yoi can send us back right?”  Yamato asked as he looked around…just waiting for an elf to appear, but he had to admit, those damn sweets being freshly made was probably his weakest moment because honestly he was ready to just eat until his stomach might have exploded.  A weird thing to think about considering that the shinobi was normally so well mannered and behaved even in the face of adversity now…a trait from his Jugo or Senju bloodline he was sure of.  He waited as the elves continued their work.

WC:273
TWC:1,021
Isemori Uchiha
Isemori Uchiha
Citizen
Survived 2021

Mon Dec 20, 2021 4:28 pm
(OOC: Start of Mission no. 2)

**The Next Day**

Ise had been given a small lodge to sleep in for the time being while he stayed in Moon Country. You, who had been overjoyed once he had heard the news about the young Uchiha’s and Yamato’s efforts in protecting the bakery had went unhindered, he had called for a celebration, namely his elves who had been working non-stop for apparently the past eleven months. Ise had wondered how they manage to do this day in and day out every year, however, the young silver-haired Uchiha had decided to keep that question to himself, due to the fact that it’d be rude of him to ask such a question - especially to Yoi, who had still needed to teleport him and Yamato back home safely to Hoshigakure. Of course, Ise had hoped that he would be able to attend the festivities along with Yamato, however … they could not.

Instead, they were yet given another task - another issue of guard duty, as it were. However, instead of the Bakery, it was the actual Workshop that they would be guarding this time. A Part of Ise was slightly irritated at the fact that he was congratulated, only for him to not partake in the festivities. Perhaps it was because Ise was young himself. After all, he was fifteen years old - a child himself. However, another part of him - the shinobi part of him, told him to suck it up and keep moving forward. Plus, if Ise’s words were to get him in trouble with Yoi, then chances are, he wouldn’t be so kind as to teleport them back to Hoshigakure like he had promised to begin with. “Who knows, it’ll probably be easy just like it was last night … I’m starting to wonder if this Yoi person is just personally overly paranoid, rather than cautious. Besides, It doesn’t seem like the Elves that live in this village are even capable of doing what we do, so I guess someone like me has to do it.” The young Uchiha thought to himself while he waited for Yamato to show up so that they could get started. He wondered how Yamato felt about the matter as well.

Would he feel the same way as Isemori did? Or would he be calm about it? Either way, they had yet another mission to do, and maybe - just maybe, Ise would be able to have the chance to relax for a while before leaving. He had wanted to enjoy himself while being here in Moon Country, as well as hopefully do some sight-seeing before Yoi teleported them back home. But at this rate, Ise wouldn’t even get the chance to do what he had wanted while being here. At least, that’s how it appeared to be anyway. Who knows - once he was done watching over the workshop with Yamato, You might actually give him the chance to do some sight-seeing before it was time to go back home. After some time of waiting, Yamato had come through the Workshop’s front entrance where the young Uchiha had waited. “Not gonna lie, I had hoped to be a part of the festivities, but … here we are,” The young Uchiha had said blandly, trying somewhat to not have a sour mood about the situation.

WC: 549
TWC: 1874
Shinrei Yamato
Shinrei Yamato
Jounin
Jounin
Survived 2021

Ryota

Mon Dec 20, 2021 5:48 pm
No…they would not be leaving…it seemed as though their presence there at the bakery was not only enough of a deterrent but also stimulated Yoi to finish his work with an expertise not shown in a long time.  The elves put them up in some lodging for the time being as they let them know that there were some festivities planned for such a wonderful day and for the work they put in.  Much to Isemori’s chagrin though, the festive air was ruined when they asked for the pair to be guards once more.  Honestly it was the most comical thing that he had heard and seen since he came back to Hoshigakure;  The Uchiha was upset about the fact that they would not be able to attend and instead were supposed to watch over a workshop.  Yamato left earlier than Isemori…or so he thought and took a more scenic route around the area.  A shinobi is only as good as the intel they have while out in the field.  It seemed the workshop was a multiple story installation that was designed for efficiency.  The windows were everywhere, with multiple areas of insertion and exfiltration.  It was a logistical nightmare in terms of defensible structures, but as they were told beforehand…this place was not a warzone and a place of dreams and happiness.  The roads leading away from the workshop left to the main house where he assumed was the housing of this Yoi…then a road, covered in snow, but largely traveled to houses out east while a clean road led up to a town square…this was where the festive atmosphere was most thick.  In fact, had he not left sooner than he did…he might have been caught up in it all.

He arrived about five minutes after Isemori and gave a polite nod as he went to stand beside him.  Isemori obviously sounded rather displeased with it all as he was now finding himself stuck in the workshop rather than out with the others to enjoy the revelry.  It was left open so that way Yamato could put in his two cents as well…which he debated on NOT doing so…but he was a different man than Miyamoto was and he had to keep it up or else risk his past resurfacing in a way that was not beneficial to him.  “It is…regrettable that we are not able to enjoy the festive atmosphere that is around in the village square.  However, we are shinobi…and we were contacted for a job…a job is a job no matter what the details may be Isemori…if we get our guard duty done fast enough…I am sure we will be able to enjoy the event with some time to ourselves.”  He said with a polite smile on his face.  It made Yamato hard to read, but the meaning to his words was fairly simple.  They just needed to get the bullshit out of the way to reap the reward of the mushroom underneath…as it were.  

A crude metaphor, but still it held weight here.

“So the workshop is still in operation at this hour, and since we did such a swell job last time with the bakery.  Take the upstairs and keep a lookout, yell if something breaches the area, the balcony will allow me to scale the area as needed…if there was ever a time to attack…it would be now yeah?”  He said with that same smile before placing his hands into his pockets before heading deeper into the workshop to begin the guard shift.

WC:591
TWC:1,612
Isemori Uchiha
Isemori Uchiha
Citizen
Survived 2021

Tue Dec 21, 2021 1:24 pm
It was apparent that Ise wasn’t in the least bit thrilled about missing the festivities, which Yamato had easily noticed. Then again, Ise didn’t really try to bother hiding it to begin with. “It is…regrettable that we are not able to enjoy the festive atmosphere that is around in the village square.” Yamato had started to speak. Ise wasn’t making eye contact with him, however, he still was listening to his words as he continued to speak. “However, we are shinobi…and we were contacted for a job…a job is a job no matter what the details may be Isemori…if we get our guard duty done fast enough…I am sure we will be able to enjoy the event with some time to ourselves.” Ise was trying to read him, as it were. However, it was easier said than done. What’s more was that with him being as upset as he was made it only that much more difficult. So, Ise the most sensible thing possible. He took a deep breath, then sighed.

“I guess you’re right. Plus, it wouldn’t do me any good to be mopey all day,” Ise had said, even though the tone in his voice didn’t really change all that much. It was going to take some doing - this much, Ise knew, but he had set his feelings aside for the time being if he wanted this mission to be successful. Besides, even though he was upset about being here, he wasn’t going to drag Yamato down with him either. If he did, then Ise felt like he didn’t have the right to be called a shinobi. After everything that had needed to be said was said, Yamato had spoken once more.

“Take the upstairs and keep a lookout. Yell if something breaches the area.” Yamato had said, giving Ise his own area to keep watch. “Alright. I’ll have my sharingan activated, so if there’s someone lurking around that shouldn’t be, I’ll spot their chakra easily,” The young Uchiha had said, quickly activating his Sharingan in both of his eyes, revealing the three-tomoe pattern. He didn’t need to use the Sharingan when he was guarding the Bakery the other night, however, this was more than likely going to be different. The workshop was about ten times the size of the Bakery, which meant there was a lot more ground to cover. “The balcony will allow me to scale the area as needed…if there was ever a time to attack…it would be now yeah?” Yamato had then added, which Ise agreed. “What’s more is if someone were going to attack this place, chances are, they would more than likely try and infiltrate the place from above, going through one of those windows,” Ise had pointed out to a square-shaped window that was well enough in size for a couple of people to slip in through. “Not to mention, this place more than likely has more than one entrance, given the size of the place,” Ise then added. He probably missed a couple of things, but those were the main places that one would more than likely be of easy access for a burglar to break in from.

After they both said what needed to be said to one another, Ise had quickly made his way up the steps on the balcony level of the workshop. He wouldn’t be able to see the outside of the building, even with his sharingan, but he’d more than likely be able to sense someone’s chakra, granted they got close enough. The balcony, which was the upper level, made the shape of a U going the whole way around the inside of the building. It would be perfect for his Sharingan to see things more clearly from above depending on where he was positioned on the balcony. However, as Ise casually looked below, the only chakra he could see was Yamato’s.

WC: 647
TWC: 2521
Shinrei Yamato
Shinrei Yamato
Jounin
Jounin
Survived 2021

Ryota

Tue Dec 21, 2021 8:00 pm
Yamato could tell that the young Uchiha was ready to get this going as well, the longer that they were there…the more they were going to miss.  So with a chuckle he would nod as Isemori surrendered, saying that it would not be good if he was mopey all day.  “To be honest  your emotional state does not matter to me…sometimes anger and hate are just as good a motivator as happiness or sorrow.  To me I just wish to get the jobs done so that way we may be able to leave peacefully without causing too much of a stir here.”  He admitted to Isemori that he was eager to get back to their village, but it was not because it was their home…he had plans and he had training to finish on his own as well.  So when he gave his idea as to how to proceed with this next session of guard duty Isemori let him know he would be using his sharingan to help improve their chances at picking something up.  “That is good, the sharingan will allow you to keep an eye on me as well just in case I happen to make my way out from the workshop should I have to…good thinking Isemori.”  He said as he waited for his partner to go to his post as he began to patrol the downstairs area with his eyes open wide to see if there were any changes, but as it was with the previous job…the workshop was quiet.

“Oh, by the way I did take a few moments extra after leaving this morning to explore the area…I wanted to make sure that the workshop was at least defendable…the place honestly is the worst battlefield besides the wildlife reserve…too many doors and windows.  There are several doors on each side of the building, and the pathways have too many outlets to housing areas and the village center.”  He informed Isemori as he walked along the various tables and looked at the wares being made.  There were many whimsical little objects, toys, and gizmos that could be touched or thrown, etc.  However, the one thing that caught his eye was the tools used in making them.  Hammers that were made by a master smith, various iron tools that could shave wood, cut stone, and even some things that were able to make toys that required electrical junctions and circuits…how was this possible to achieve in this place.  Then he felt something off…There was something coming.  “Isemori…something is not right, I think we may have company.”  He said as he looked around and grabbed two of the hammers, because even though he had his katana…he was at least trying to not spill that much blood.  

He remembered the time he fought the Jaws of Grimma and the hunter he and Team Winter went to fight…He was bound and determined to prove…more to himself that he was stronger than when he failed his team before.  He would wait for Isemori to confirm if he could see the chakra signatures of anyone walking in, and get their positions…but there was the main door that opened, and in walked another armored human…or at least Yamato assumed so.  HE could not feel any chakra coming from this person and he said a single warning “Careful, they may be using suppression…”  Just as a kunai was hurled towards him, but there was one thing that was not accounted for…that was Yamato’s speed.  The shinobi quickly knocked the kunai out of the air before moving in that same breath to throw that workshop hammer with blinding speed.  There was a loud crack as the hammer hit home and the exasperation of air as the assailant hit the floor.  The attacker did not move for a moment, but Yamato knew there was no way that the one he just downed was alone…that was suicidal.

WC:650
TWC:2,262
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum