Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Surviving the Apparition of MalevolencyToday at 4:36 amKaiya UchihaWhere the men shall gatherToday at 12:55 amAkaime ChinoikeTea Shop on the Corner Pt1Today at 12:45 amJoro ShokkuMapping the VillageYesterday at 11:44 pmJoro ShokkuIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 9:41 pmAkaime ChinoikeA Tale of Tribulations and MysteryYesterday at 8:25 pmAkaime ChinoikeLate Night OutYesterday at 7:19 pmAzuki ShinodaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:45 pmMizaki HyuugaMissing People in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:01 pmMizaki HyuugaA meet in HoshiYesterday at 1:48 pmMizaki Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
238 Posts - 43%
76 Posts - 14%
65 Posts - 12%
40 Posts - 7%
33 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 5%
24 Posts - 4%
17 Posts - 3%
17 Posts - 3%
16 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Shinrei Yamato
Shinrei Yamato
Jounin
Jounin
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Yamato

Mission Record : Yamato's Record
Living Clones : Kanzaki
Ryota
Legendary Equipment : Jōki no Yoroi
Remove Remove Bukijutsu Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Fuinjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 0

Yoi Tasks (Christmas Event Missions) - Page 3 Empty Re: Yoi Tasks (Christmas Event Missions)

Fri Dec 24, 2021 1:28 pm
The little altercation still managed to attract quite the crowd and Yamato was not impressed by this…then again a person climbing a decoration for the villages prized possession was eye opening as well.  Yamato’s display of prowess with throwing the workers mallets garnered him both admiration and even fear as the civilians wondered just whose prized tools the man used to defeat this mysterious thug.  The two shinobi of course did as they were told so he did not worry about anyone encroaching on this scene.  What DID surprise him was the female, whose name he either could not remember or he never heard it…walked up and placed her foot on the assailant’s body and questioned him.  To be honest she was more imposing than even he or Isemori…a woman with a duty and not afraid to get herself dirty, was even attractive.  Yamato coughed as he dismissed the thought and then he heard what was asked of the figure, now identified as a man who was coughing and going on about what they were doing…referring to the team he was a part of.  Yamato was about to speak, he was going to inform the male that they had caught the other two, when he shouted about the sky and about his partner.  “Dammit!”  He exclaimed as he looked up to in fact see someone with a trajectory that put the second thief in direct contact with their prize.  “Isemori!  To me, get ready to intercept, I am counting on you!”  Yamato said as he stretched and popped his neck.  He reached out and waited for Isemori to join him.

Once the Uchiha was with him, whether he moved to what Yamato said or he had to get him by force.  He would then give him a smile.  “All you have to do is get the target and make it back to the ground.  I will be waiting, if I have to catch you I will.”  He said as he activated his sage mode, holding a single hand sign to focus the chakra before it exploded out and wrapped around him before activating the sage cloak before having it also wrap around Isemori.  “Ready, three, two, one…Yamato Combo special.  Uchiha Rocket!”  He exclaimed out before taking in a deep breath before putting his full force into his arms, his Jugo bloodline even coming forth.  He let out the breath as he threw the genin with his full force.  He hoped that even if the trajectory was off, the sage cloak would hopefully compensate for him and allow for the shinobi to do as he needed.  Meanwhile he went back over to the mallet man and looked at him.  “It would be in your best interest to obey every word she says if you feel like keeping your arms or legs.”  He said this with a very calm face, which was honestly the scariest thing the civilians saw that night as he threatened this thug with his well being as if it was just casual talk.  He turned back to the female shinobi and sighed.  “I am sorry our conversation was cut short last time.  I am Yamato Senju and I think that it would be wonderful if…after this is all said and done, we could enjoy the festival before heading back to our respective destinations, let me know after we sort all this out, yeah?”  He said before giving a slight hand gesture as a wave before taking off to where Isemori and hopefully the thug were supposed to land.  He just hoped that his calculations were correct…he had been known to be wrong before.

He arrived on the other side of the tree without issue, the civilians were still largely unaware of it all so he did move quickly and their eyes were not able to follow his movements.  He had not really begun to push himself yet so if need be his plan b was to use one of the buildings to launch himself and take out the assailant if they were able to either escape or avoid their efforts and steal the piece.  “Why did there have to be fucking four of them. Those damn idiots of course they lied to us about there only being three.”  He glared up at the flying figures on their way to an epic clash at least from what he could see, and at the end of the day...this was the most enjoyable part of this entire journey.

WC:755
TWC:4,450

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Isemori Uchiha
Isemori Uchiha
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Ise's Stat Page
Remove Bukijutsu Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Ryo : 232500

Yoi Tasks (Christmas Event Missions) - Page 3 Empty Re: Yoi Tasks (Christmas Event Missions)

Fri Dec 24, 2021 2:48 pm
The young Uchiha thought that with the man they had their own custody, that everything would finally be done. However, after Madara had come over to threaten the guy (Which Ise had admittedly liked), the man had seemed to have finally had enough. “Call it off Mokudo! I don’t want to dieeee!” The man shouted, obviously frightened. Ise was shocked to know though that there was another person among them that was after the star. The filler person was more than likely to fill in and steal the star if this guy had failed. Ise groaned slightly, seeing the other’s chakra up in the sky, making a head dive for the star on the top of the tree.

“Well fuck, I can’t do anything about that. You got another hammer? Or you, do you have something that can handle this?” Madara had asked Yamato while Ise had waited for instructions on what to do. “Dammit!” Yamato exclaimed, which was understandable from the young Uchiha’s point of view. They had not considered that there’d be another person lying in wait - yet another discrepancy. “Isemori!  To me, get ready to intercept, I am counting on you!” Ise nodded, and without having no time to wait, he came to Yamato sensei’s aid. “All you have to do is get the target and make it back to the ground.  I will be waiting, if I have to catch you I will.” Yamato explained to the Young Uchiha what would happen. A devilish grin had formed on the silver-haired boy’s face and said, “Sounds awesome! Let’s do this!” The young Uchiha had said, and with that, they had wasted no time.

Once Yamato had a hold of the young Uchiha, something amazing had happened. Yamato sensei had covered himself in a chakra that Ise had never seen before. Whatever it was, he could feel the power coming off of it, and it was immense. “Ready, three, two, one…Yamato Combo special.  Uchiha Rocket!” Yamato had shouted, quickly throwing the Uchiha with full force into the air. Just as Ise had been launched into the sky, He had quickly formed a set of hand signs, followed by a burst of highly concentrated lightning chakra that was being held in his right hand. With how fast he was going, with the wind whipping around him, he could barely hear the distinct chittering sound that came from the lightning in his hand. “Eat this, ya bastard! Chidori!!” Ise had yelled at the man that he was about to crash into midair. He wasn’t expecting one of them to be launched directly at him, however, that’s what he gets for underestimating shinobi from Hoshigakure.

Isemori, had latched onto the man like a speeding bullet, being electrified by the highly concentrated lightning chakra that was in his hand that had a hold on the thief. The civilians above were amazed by the display; the children having bright smiles, more than likely thinking that the sound as well as the lightning that had abruptly come from Ise was indeed a sight to behold. Just as the lightning had dissipated, Ise as well as the thief had started falling to the ground. Ise had made sure to hold onto their thief as they both fell together. He was still alive, despite the amount of electricity that was put into the chidori. Ise didn’t have any intention of killing anyway. They needed him alive so that way he could be interrogated as well as face judgement for the crime that he had tried to commit. “Yamato Sensei!” Isemori had shouted, calling out to him so that he could be ready to catch Isemori and the thief both. (Honestly, Ise didn’t care if Yamato didn’t catch the thief. He deserved at least a broken bone or two)

Once Yamato had caught Ise, and quickly placed him back on the ground, Ise gave Yamato Sensei his signature goofy grin and said, “We did it! Also, That was Awesome!” Ise had said, referring to being literally thrown into the sky.

WC: 673
TWC: 5949

--EXIT--

Claims:
Shinrei Yamato
Shinrei Yamato
Jounin
Jounin
Survived 2021
Stat Page : Yamato

Mission Record : Yamato's Record
Living Clones : Kanzaki
Ryota
Legendary Equipment : Jōki no Yoroi
Remove Remove Bukijutsu Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Ryo : 0

Fri Dec 24, 2021 3:07 pm
Yamato heard Isemori, honestly that surprise attack with ingenius skill…the Uchiha Rocket was fucking hillarious and he could not understand just how that damn thing worked out as good as it did.  However, Yamato was no slouch and of course he caught up with the trajectory and caught both the thief and the Hoshigakure shinobi with ease.  “That was impressive lightning boy, now let us get this guy to the guards and we can be on our way.”  He said as the guards soon showed up and took care of the thief and they informed the guards of the other two stashed in the warehouse before Yamato saw Isemori looking at all the festivities.  “Go knock yourself out, I will see you back in Hoshigakure…I got a date with that pretty woman I flirted with back at the tree.”  Yamato teased before straightening himself up and setting off for the tree.  In the end…all three of them got the peace and exciting outing they deserved for this festive season…another job well done for Hoshigakure shinobi.

WC:175
TWC:4,625

[EXIT]

Claiming  
Mission rewards for missions 1-3

+

The following Jutsu at 25% Discount for max stats
Minus Field - 750 WC
Flying Swallow -750WC
Sakura FIrst Steps -750 WC
Bull Rush -750 WC
Quick Draw -750 WC
Syrup Field -750 WC

The remaining 125 WC just trash
Arantima
Arantima
Missing-Nin (B-rank)
Missing-Nin (B-rank)
Survived 2021
Stat Page : Link
Mission Record : Link
Summoning Contract : Forgotten Owls
Living Clones : Valeiru
Remove Bukijutsu Remove Puppetry Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Clan Specialty : Space/Time
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 54000

Sat Dec 25, 2021 8:52 am
Approved!
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum