Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Jun TsukikoToday at 3:38 amJun TsukikoKiko TsukikoToday at 3:32 amKiko TsukikoSeal of ApprovalToday at 3:27 amJunko TsukikoJunko TsukikoToday at 3:06 amJunko TsukikoRelationship Woes: Dude in DistressToday at 3:02 amJunko TsukikoRelationship Woes: A First DateToday at 2:58 amJunko TsukikoRelationship Woes: A Budding InterestToday at 2:56 amJunko TsukikoGrandma's GardenYesterday at 9:27 pmJoro ShokkuSelf Defense ClassYesterday at 9:12 pmJoro ShokkuKoshō-hō nōjō oboeruYesterday at 9:06 pmMarabelle Blossom
Top posting users this month
188 Posts - 60%
34 Posts - 11%
19 Posts - 6%
17 Posts - 5%
13 Posts - 4%
10 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
8 Posts - 3%
6 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape

Morning Cardio [open]

+24
Ryouta Shinkou
Ciel Uchiha
Hakumo
Enishi
Tsunayoshi
Shinrei Yamato
Haruto Kenzo
Kensei Onomori
Hotaru Shinkou
Roy Goka
Toran Uchiha
Kurayami Shinkou
Auron
Akaboshi
Isemori Uchiha
Aki Yamanaka
Fu
Sebastian Loghain
Youta Shinkou
Mizuki Ohta
Zeref
Typhon Sepsus
Emilia Kaneko
Ayato Hyuuga
28 posters
Go down
Kurayami Shinkou
Kurayami Shinkou
Citizen
Stat Page : Here
Remove Remove Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 20100

Morning Cardio [open] - Page 8 Empty Re: Morning Cardio [open]

Thu Oct 21, 2021 10:04 am
Toneri had accepted the fact that the young Shinkou was ready for this training, in response he unrolled a mat of weapons and had asked him which of these weapons he had any proficiency in, besides the bow that was currently on his back. With the sword on his hip, he simply drew it and showed it to Toneri. “I have been practicing with this style of blade since I was born practically. If there is anything that I can do in this world, it’s wielding this blade. My bow is generally my most preferred weapon, as I feel the most comfortable with it, but I do have many hours of training under my belt with this sword.”

He wasn’t sure just how this training was going to go, as he never had the chance to train with someone of such high rank, but he was just about to find out how strong a shinobi could be as this was going to be his strongest teacher. He was mostly excited at the possibility of learning from some of the best, but slightly hopeless because he wasn’t sure if there was anything that was going to be able to help him reach the same level as that of his rival. But even with his pessimism, he was going to have a better chance to reach with under the tutelage of Toneri himself.
Kensei Onomori
Kensei Onomori
Chunin
Chunin
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : The Last Tower

Genjutsu Bukijutsu Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Genjutsu
Village : Vagabonds
Ryo : 129000

Thu Oct 21, 2021 2:03 pm
There has been quite a bit going on as a whole and from where he had been he could catch glimpses of everything in some regard. There were a lot of people he could make out to be genin or at least chuunin level and those teaching had to have been Jounin level at best. Every so often he did look over to the hat wearing Kage and wondered why he bothered coming out to this display. Had he better things to do or was it a publicity type of deal. Not knowing any other Kage or their habits made it hard to truly find the reasoning behind it but he wasn’t going to go over and ask why. Wasn’t honestly on his list of things to do but the classes were interesting at least. There had been one going on for weapons and their uses which caught his eye due to his profession and background, but he wasn’t going to join unless something came up that piqued his interest.

While he wasn’t paying attention if anyone had noticed his arrival someone did and it caused him to turn his head toward them. He couldn’t tell if the male had been goading him or just being to the point but none the less he shrugged and didn’t move,” Define “better” and you might have a chance of getting me to join your class. I am merely here to observe and get some fresh air at the behest of my foster father… Whether your tone is being helpful or you’re being some type of way toward me you can continue your lesson. Maybe your “superior” teaching might persuade me to join,” he didn’t smile as if he was being an ass or just prideful, but something about the situation sat differently. Resting his left arm on his right leg and his head gently on his hand to prop it, he’d wait to see what the male would begin to teach.
Auron
Auron
Missing-Nin (B-rank)
Missing-Nin (B-rank)
Stat Page : Stats
Remove Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Clan Specialty : Sensory
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 125900

Thu Oct 21, 2021 3:30 pm
Spoiler:

Having allowed his creativity to run wild momentarily, Zay decided he should attempt some ninjutsu techniques to make his training session more well rounded. He had a good understanding of his fire affinity, and figured he should begin to develop his proficiency in it. Thinking back on some of the jutsu he had been exposed to there were several that particularly caught his attention, all of which were quite basic. The first being the temporary paralysis technique. It was simple, and only required a trio of hand seals and some channeling of his chakra. He would begin with standing in an erect position, and bringing his hands up and in front of him. As he did so, he could feel his blood pulsating throughout his body. All of the rigorous training he had done so far had really had him feeling the effects of it. But nevertheless, this was no time to stop. And so he would bring his hands together, interlock his fingers, and direct his pointers to the sky. The tiger seal. In a rapid yet flowing motion, his right hand would raise up and firmly grip his left index and middle fingers. Finally, his right hand would unfold and create a perpendicular formation to his left hand. Upon creating the series of tiger, rat, and ox hand seals, Zay would expel the chakra from his body and subsequently create an invisible aura. 

Without being gifted with some form of chakra vision, it would appear as if nothing happened. However Zay felt his chakra spread out in a conical pattern before him. Recognizing he would not know if this was successful or not, he would need some targets to try this against. And what would serve better as practice dummies than some simple clones? Once more, he would create a duo of clones and upon formation they would take several steps back to create some distance from their caster. With a swift attempt, the clones would rush towards Zay. Zay would once more fire through the hand seals required of the temporary paralysis technique and when he was complete with this, without hesitation the clones would be paralyzed in their tracks. With a smug smile upon his face, Zay knew that this novice level technique would come in clutch some day. Especially when it was within his arsenal. With time, Zay would practice it more but for now he just sought to familiarize himself with it. 

With the clones frozen in place, Zay would release them. They stood motionless as if they were still paralyzed, but only because they had no further instruction from their creator. This time, Zay wanted to attempt a technique that demonstrated more of a visual impact. Additionally, he wanted to begin the process of developing a foundation in katon style jutsu. With a deep inhale, he closed his eyes. Upon opening them, he would exhale. He spent several seconds going through this, as he attempted to establish a calm yet powerful baseline for his breathing. Many katon style jutsu stemmed from the chakra root within the belly. This was because many fire style techniques required the user to exhale flames. This one in particular was along the same lines, yet wouldn't generate pure fire. Instead, it would create something much more simple: smoke. And so once he was confident in the control over his diaphragm he recollected the hand seals required for this jutsu. It was only two: the bird and the horse. As he rifled through the motions to make those hand signs, he breathed in once more. When completing the signs and his deep breath, he exhaled and released a deep funnel of chakra with it. It was black, bold, and thick, yet only expanded about 3 meters in front of him. As it developed, it shrouded the clones in front of him entirely. Clearly he couldn't see them, and they couldn't see him. Smiling once more in satisfaction, he calmed his body and waited for the natural wind within the training area to dissipate the smoke. In the meantime, he sat upon the ground to gather his energy once more. Today was truly proving to be a fruitful session.

Claims:

Last edited by Zayrian Kaguya on Fri Oct 22, 2021 9:57 am; edited 3 times in total
Haruto Kenzo
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : N/A
Ryo : 0

Fri Oct 22, 2021 2:03 am
Takeda strode calmly through the water gardens, slowly taking in the sights and muted scents of the place. Truth be told, he always had a good time when he was out here. Though today his coming here was far more business than pleasure. He'd caught wind that there was to be some sort of demonstration of shinobi techniques just the other day, and was particularly curious about the various jutsu that might be on display. Particularly in the medical section. After all, he wasn't an Academy Student as of yesterday. As a newly made Genin, it fell to him to continue his studies and hone his skills enough that he would be a reliable asset in his new job.

It wasn't long before the man found his way towards a wide crowd of what seemed to be shinobi based on the number of headbands he saw around. The man grinned under his mask and adjusted the headband around his neck before making his way inside, trying his best to make his way towards the front where a woman seemed to be demonstrating the proper usage of a medical technique. Handy in the man's eyes. He would watch silently for a bit, taking mental notes for later usage and waiting to see what other techniques might be available for him to learn.

Word Count - 221
Youta Shinkou
Youta Shinkou
Genin
Genin
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Link
Remove Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Water Lightning Fire Default
Clan Specialty : Fuinjutsu
Ryo : 87406

Fri Oct 22, 2021 12:45 pm
Youta was thankful to Sabastian for sparing with him and helping him learn what he needs to learn.  He need to work on his defense without jutsu so this would help him at least be able to survive.  He would go back and forth with Sabastian a few more times dodging a few and getting hit by some to which Sabastian would advise him how to avoid it next time and he would really help Youta learn some of the basics of hand to hand combat. After what felt like an eternity to Youta.   He out of breath says “that was a good time. I am glad we could do this.  We should work out more when Zeref is available. Maybe eventually Ayato or Akabayashi will help us out next time. Is there anything that you want to work on a little more.”  He would also start looking around the training grounds and say “I thought There would have been more people sparing but it was always fun to see you and train together.  We should see if their are any missions that we need to do soon.”  After the sparring Youta would take a break and drink some water.

Wc200
TWC2010

Last edited by Youta Shinkou on Mon Nov 01, 2021 6:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Isemori Uchiha
Isemori Uchiha
Citizen
Survived 2021
Stat Page : Ise's Stat Page
Remove Bukijutsu Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Ryo : 232500

Fri Oct 22, 2021 2:00 pm
Toran was more than likely wondering why Ise was taking him over to the pond, but it became very clear the moment that Toran had looked at his reflection of the water’s surface. “H-Holy…. I-It’s just….” Toran started to talk, but he just couldn’t get the words out, which Ise was okay with. Honestly, if he were in Toran’s shoes right about, he probably wouldn’t know what to say either. Ise couldn’t help but smile back at Toran in the same manner. It was new to him, meeting another Uchiha. But at the same time, he was also happy that he had a chance to meet another person from his Clan. 

“Thank you so much, Ise! If it wasn’t for you I don’t even know! I’ll have to repay ya when I get the chance!” Toran said while giving the silver-haired Uchiha a toothy grin. Even though, Ise believed that he wasn’t what truly helped him awaken his Sharingan, however, Ise still couldn’t help but grin back at him. “It’s always nice to help someone out! Besides, what kind of Shinobi would I be if I didn’t help out other Shinobi, ya know?” Isemori said, bringing up a valid point. After all, both of them were not just Uchiha. They were both shinobi of Hoshigakure, which was what mattered more in Ise’s opinion. 

Once that was all said and done, the two Uchiha had started both practicing together and while Toran had begun using Lightning release ninjutsu right off the bat, Ise couldn’t help but think to himself, “So Toran already knows Lightning release, huh? I wonder if he also knows any fire-style ninjutsu either?” Ise was deep in thought still as he continued to watch the other Uchiha practice, and then after watching Toran practicing his ninjutsu for a while, he finally talked to Ise once more. “Well, actually, now that you mention it I only just learned lightning style ninjutsu recently,” The silver-haired admitted, bringing a hand to the back of his head, scratching it. “Before, All I knew how to do was fire style, but now, I can do this,” Ise said, forming hand signs with both of his hands (Tiger  → Ram  →  Snake → Monkey → Bird → Dog, in that order). Once Ise had completed the hand seals, he summoned forth a construct of lightning in the shape of a hound, having it rush at boulder sticking out of the ground. The impact from the lightning had caused the lightning and the boulder along with it to go up in smoke. 

“I learn this jutsu just a few moments ago. I can also infuse my shadow clones with lightning chakra,” Ise said, giving the other Uchiha his goofy grin. “That’s not all I can do, either. I learned one of my father’s Jutsu as well,” Ise said, making a solemn face. His father had died before he was born into the world, which hit his mom and older brother pretty hard. Isemori wished that he could have met his father, but … he never had that kind of luxury. Whenever Ise would mention his father, Itsuki would tell him to stop talking. He knew it hurt his older brother a lot more than it did him, but what Itsuki didn’t realize was that it hurt Ise more in the sense that he had not got the chance to do anything with him. He was just … gone. 

That was when Ise changed the subject, his expression turning into a grin once more, trying his best to hide the pain. “If you want, I can teach the jutsu to you!” Ise said, holding his grin while facing the other Uchiha.

WC: 617
TWC: 1638
Auron
Auron
Missing-Nin (B-rank)
Missing-Nin (B-rank)
Stat Page : Stats
Remove Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 125900

Fri Oct 22, 2021 3:35 pm
Spoiler:

Now fully rested once more, Zay wanted to attempt more Shikotsumyaku techniques. He reflected once more on his first bloodline jutsu, the Tiger Lily. Knowing that it took immense concentration and mental fortitude to summon the bones from his skeleton and project them out of his body, he knew that any further training of these techniques could really push him to the edge. With that in mind, he maintained the mentality that he would need to cautiously pace himself. However this would be a difficult task considering the pure excitement that Zay had knowing he had access to such a unique ability. Being the determined soul he was, all he could think about was what his potential would be like if he were to learn and master all Shikotsumyaku abilities. And that was what motivated him.

While sitting on the ground, he folded his left leg over his right and rested his left palm upon his left knee. With his right hand, he maintained a seal of confrontation. He did so in order to channel his chakra into his right hand. As his body began to calm itself and funnel chakra into his right arm, he felt the bones nearest to his bicep beginning to swell. They were stretching and elongating ever so slightly, but still enough to feel the sensation. This feeling would spread into his elbow, and then subsequently his forearm. Once it arrived here, he sought to keep it there. It took quite a bit of focus and effort, but as he did so he felt both his ulna and radius expanding. Although they began to do so at the slow and controlled rate, the more chakra accumulated in this location, the faster their size would increase. Not only their dimensions, but additionally their density and hardness would amplify too. Zay could sense this happening, and resultantly it made it more difficult to keep his arm suspended and maintaining the handseal. When it became too much to bare, he cried out in slightly pain and a massive spear shaped bone would fire out from his wrist and hurl itself straight ahead. Luckily, it collided into a tree and not into a fellow shinobi. But as it released itself from his body, Zay felt an immediate wave of stress and pain leaving his body and he once again felt normal. No cuts, no bruises, no blood, no harm. It was an incredible blood line ability. 

He took a few moments to stare at his wrist. He was attempting to decipher how it was possible that his anatomical structure allowed him to freely manipulate and shoot bones out from his body. Having successfully ejected a single, large bone from his body he wanted to attempt this again. This could potentially serve the purpose of a functioning projectile. As Zay had not really been proficient in ninjutsu, he knew that when fighting those who leaned on long range offense he would be at a disadvantage. Thus if he could weaponize his bones into flying projectiles then this could make up for the range he was lacking. Rising to his feet this time, he wanted to try these steps all over again from the beginning. However, he wanted to create multiple projectiles instead of just the one. Retracing his steps, Zay did everything exactly the same but this time he was standing. Maybe it was because he was standing, or maybe it was simply because this was his second attempt; but whatever the case was, Zayrian was able to expel not one or two, but three elongated and even sharper bones from his body. Now sure, this was quite an accomplishment, but what would it mean if there was no real damage output from the attack? 

"Summon the dummies..." he thought to himself as he performed the clone seal to generate a couple of clones a meter away from him, all standing in a single file line. They would remain still, and Zay would align his body to match the direction the clones were standing in. With his third attempt, he would shoot 3 projectile bones at the clones. Yet to his dismay, all three would miss and collide into the floor and nearby trees. Such a disappointment. But realistically, the recoil from firing those bones was difficult to control. With this in mind, he would pay particular attention to reinforcing the base of his body while shooting the bones out. And thus with the fourth try, all three bones would launch from his body and puncture the clones, instantly dissipating and destroying them. 

"Nice! I wonder if I can try doing this with various parts of my body?"

Of course, Zay needed to push himself further. It wouldn't be enough to just complete the technique, but instead he needed to start thinking of different ways to incorporate it into his fighting style. Again, he would form clones and conduct some typical hand to hand sparring with them. Punches and kicks were thrown, grapples occurred, and once some distance was created Zay attempted a quick combo. He would ground himself, then propel himself up and forward with a launching kick onto one of the clones. Now in the air, he would maneuver himself into a corkscrew motion, ending with a fling of his foot in the direction of the airborne clone. When that was done, a single sharp bone spike flew through the air and stabbed the clone. 

"Hmph!"

Upon landing on the ground, he performed a sweeping motion and sent another flurry of bones from the leg that swung around. These bones would experience the same fate, and destroy the final clone. As his leg returned alongside his other, he would raise himself and smile proudly. As soon as he did so, he fell right back down to the ground in anguish and fatigue. By this point Zay had been training for some hours, and he needed to eat something. Removing the cross body satchel from his torso, he opened it up and began rummaging through it. He withdrew his canteen as well as his lunch that his mother had packed for him. It was time for a well deserved meal. Perhaps this would help him continue his training. While sitting and eating, Zay would finally take some time to spectate all the other shinobi around him training. There were some developing their taijutsu and ninjutsu techniques as well. While others were looking at progressing things like their dojutsu. Zay could overhear them speaking, and they all seemed proud of themselves as well. Perhaps it was too early to celebrate? What would be the use in feeling accomplished with one's training if everyone else were doing the same things? He needed to stand out and excel so that he wouldn't fall behind, but instead would lead the pack. 

Claims:
Hotaru Shinkou
Hotaru Shinkou
Citizen
Survived 2021
Stat Page : Heiress of the Shade
Remove Bukijutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Ryo : 500

Fri Oct 22, 2021 4:17 pm
Disparaging as always, Toneri was never one to hold at bay his carnal impulses. It made perfect sense that at first chance provided to him that he would throw his gonads at any woman, fair, or grisly as they might be. Yet, such behavior was not acceptable, not in the eyes of  Hotaru. His words were dressed moderately, which was, admittedly constructive coming from him. The Shinkou would hold Ayato in high advocation for this exploit — Toneri was nothing more than a scrounger in comparison of the two. Diffidently, that was something that she found charming about him. His words would reach her, within that same time an exchange would be made. “Tempting… Perhaps your memory is as fleeting as your stamina, because last I recalled you’re much more impressive at boasting, than you are at justifying, my dear Toneri.” She would hiss as she gave him a smug smile, while maintaining that look of domineering authority. 

How she thoroughly enjoyed their back and forth, the way that it quenches her was beyond even her own understanding. She would look to the boy with rose fibers, Kurayami before completing her chat with the Hyuuga. “My presence alone should be more than enough of a gift to you. No one here is adequately noteworthy for me to bare my arms, you suggesting otherwise shows me just home impudent you are.” Not one to raise a hand of a giant against that of mites. Toneri should have known better, but she understood if her being there got to his head with a rush of adrenaline. 

Amber eyes would find the one that the Hyuuga was addressing his words to. Ultramarine hair, Morio. This one was brisk with his banter, masquerading it effortlessly in repartee. This prove to be most amusing, the badinaging between the two would suffice in entertaining the heiress. Hold on a moment…ah, yes. Hotaru know of this child, Morio the Heir to his clan. Sovereignty right before the eyes of the commoners. Notwithstanding, he was not the only amongst them of imperial lineage. Alyssane Pendragon, Haven royalty of three marriages. Royal head of the clan of knights, The Pendragons — during the Hoshimura rebellion they had a foot in both camps. Alyssane, headed that. She fell in love with a man of famed blood, Yasaki Uchiha and conceived Hotaru Pendragon, now known as Hotaru Shinkou. Anyone that knows the history of the village they serve would recognize her as Royalty — royalty that willing fights alongside them. But in her mind, they are no way her equal. 

[WC: 429]
[Total WC: 780]
Sebastian Loghain
Sebastian Loghain
Citizen
Stat Page : Loghain's Stats
Remove Taijutsu Iryōjutsu Remove Remove Remove Default

Sat Oct 23, 2021 11:18 am
The training went well, and the pair would take a break to drink some water to rehydrate their worked bodies. He was grateful to have the opportunity to practice with his comrade, knowing full well that something like this would simply not have been possible when they had first met. When asked if there was anything else he wanted to work on, he would take a moment to think. He hadn't really considered working on anything specific while here. Basic practice went a long way, as the fundamentals always needed to be mastered to allow a firm foundation to build upon.

"Indeed, but true sparring is difficult when so many people are around. It limits your available techniques and methods of attack. Of course, that would be the best way to practice combat in a real world scenario. Very rarely will the battlefield be ideal for certain ways of combat. Can't just blanket the battlefield in powerful jutsu if you have to worry about collateral damage or killing your comrades." The wolf wasn't as well versed in the arts of the shinobi, but he knew that such powerful techniques existed. "Being observant of your surroundings could always prove useful. I intend to watch some of the others, trying to see what it is that they are working on." The wolf would stretch out and look around, watching his fellow villagers practice whatever they wanted to. "Also lets you get to know what type of techniques they are proficient with. Such could always come in handy down the road during missions."

When Youta would mention doing missions together, Loghain would nod. "Agreed. I look forward to it. I'm sure that we have both come a long way since our last major mission with Doctor Terumi. I bet we could complete a mission like that now without the assistance of any higher ups." The wolf would focus on just watching around the training grounds, making sure to do basic exercises while doing so. Lunges and squats to start.

wc: 336
twc:1974
Shinrei Yamato
Shinrei Yamato
Jounin
Jounin
Survived 2021
Stat Page : Yamato

Mission Record : Yamato's Record
Living Clones : Kanzaki
Ryota
Legendary Equipment : Jōki no Yoroi
Remove Remove Bukijutsu Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default

Sat Oct 23, 2021 1:07 pm
What the hell was he doing...Miyamoto dressed in a kimono, letting his hair down and politely wearing a newer headband...he was going to take a step out into the public eye...with a disguise of a damned Kunoichi.  Whose goddamn idea was this again, oh yeah...Akabayashi.  With a sigh he left the house with the intention of crashing the morning training that Ayato did for the younger students...perhaps he might be able to find something worthwhile while out doing this, and at the same time he could brush up on his subterfuge...and when Ayato finally found out, the man would most likely freak the hell out just because...well that was how Miyamoto expected it to be.

He left early and headed in the direction that he was given for the training, making sure to use his transformation jutsu to ensure the disguise was properly given life as he now felt more...feminine.  He adjusted himself and with this new body he at least appeared to be more of a woman than a man.  Sighing as he entered the area where the training was held without much of a disturbance.  He could see a gathering of people and quietly he walked up before asking one of the random shinobi “what is this all about anyway...I was told to inquire here about getting stronger?”  His voice was definitely more of a young shy woman’s than his own self and this caught Miyamoto off guard, giving himself a natural looking redness to his disguised cheeks.  

Why did he subject himself to this bullshit.  Was it funny?  Was it truly helping him?  Where was that damned Ayato?

WC:280
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum