Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Life is a HighwayToday at 7:11 pmMegami KuogaBreakaway (exit)Today at 5:15 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Today at 3:15 pmGoto SenjuAqueous Transmission Today at 2:39 pmDante HyugaWorking With a New Friend!Today at 3:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Today at 3:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Today at 1:53 amJoro ShokkuFirst SessionToday at 1:41 amKayori HatakeEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Yesterday at 11:20 pmZim NaraAnother Brick in The Wall Yesterday at 10:01 pmZatoichi Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
35 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Dana Senju
Dana Senju
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Stats
Remove Iryōjutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 12020

A wonderful extravaganza [Missions/Nomo] - Page 3 Empty Re: A wonderful extravaganza [Missions/Nomo]

Sat Aug 21, 2021 10:03 pm
Dana felt that this mini compliment back-and-forth between them was probably never going to end if neither of them conceded beforehand. So, just before their voices got too muffled by the crowds, Dana shouted "Let's agree to disagree! We both look awesome!". There, a nice peaceful resolution to a circle of compliments that would never end. This way, they were both happy! The only possible way this plan would fail was if one of them replied 'Well, you're more awesome than me!' and it certainly wasn't going to be Dana. For one she didn't even have that accent when she spoke.

"Sure we can!" Dana rested a hand on Ai's shoulder and gave it a gentle pat, "Oi can make the stage, and ye can channel Saya loike ye did earlier with that tree! If ye need any help then oi'll be right behind ye!" Before waiting for a response from her friend, Dana rushed straight past her and into the crowd. She had to shoulder past a few people until she reached the middle of the crowd. "Listen up ye lot!" She shouted, using Ventriloquism to make her voice more boomy and official soundy. She also started to do the Handseals for Humble Carpenter "Oi've got a very special performance for ye lot coming roight up!" Several logs of wood began to rise about a meter above the ground and then flattened to form a stage just beside Dana. She jumped up onto the makeshift stage and had to suppress a giggle at the stunned silence of the crowd. "Oi welcome to the stage, the one and only... The dazzling, amazing, AI!!!" She hopped into the air and, upon landing, thrust both her arms outwards in the direction of Ai.

WC: 296
TWC: 3352
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Saya
Remove Puppetry Remove Default
Clan Specialty : ninjutsu
Ryo : 58600

A wonderful extravaganza [Missions/Nomo] - Page 3 Empty Re: A wonderful extravaganza [Missions/Nomo]

Sat Aug 21, 2021 10:18 pm
"Agree to disagree. Yes." She wasn't so sure about this plan, but Dana seemed very intent and who was she to ruin such an excitement? SHe would need to really concentrate on what she knew about her little sister to make this work. All she needed was to take a few minutes to really work up her nerve and think of exactly what Saya would do in a situation like this and then--Dana was already introducing her. Heckers.

She stepped forward. Her breath was labored by worry as she prepared to adress the clearly angry crowd. Almost as if it were on que, a small group of ninja with black spikey hair filled in behind the pack of protestors, pulling clearly rotten tomatoes from a bag. Nothing ever changes. As things were set, she closed her eyes, opening her mouth and began.

Cellophane
Misses cellophane
shouda been my name
misses cellophane
cuz you can look right through me
walk right by me
and never know i'm there!

I tell ya
cellophane
misses cellophane
shoulda been my name
misses cellophane
cuz you can look right through me
walk right by me

and never know i'm there.

Never. Even. KNOW! I'M THEEEERRRREEEEE"

The song was absolutely not something her sister would have sang. It was fairly low in energy, and a bit tragic in intent, but she felt like it fit. THe group would seem to be bouncing their heads back and forth, and maybe they'd done it. Had they actually succeeded in taking their minds off this whole silly thing?

(TWC 2742 MWC 1032 claiming 2k ryo and 10 ap for first mision(500) and 4k ryo and 20 ap X2 for second and third mission 10300 ryo 50 ap total from missions. claiming 27 vig putting 799 towards chakra infusion(1500/1500) previous training 1943 towards soul expulsion(1949/2500) exit topic closed after dana )

Last edited by Cosplay Queen Saya on Sat Aug 21, 2021 10:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Dana Senju
Dana Senju
Citizen
Survived 2021
Stat Page : Stats
Remove Iryōjutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Ryo : 12020

Sat Aug 21, 2021 10:37 pm
Dana was very happy to see Ai step up to the challenge of corralling the crowd into forgetting about the rumours of war. Despite herself, Dana started to sway in time to the girl's song with the rest of the crowd. For some reason, the crowd didn't burst into applause after the awesome feat of singing by Ai, so Dana picked up the slack by clapping fast and loud enough to fill in for the whole crowd. Her applause seemed to wake up the crowd from their gentle state, and they quickly turned to anger for some reason. Dana watched with amusement as basically everyone in the crowd dropped their signs and started yelling at Ai about 'Encroaching on their public space' and whatnot. It was very amusing. Regardless, it seemed that the two had succeeded in their mission and it was time to go home!

[Exit]

WC: 146
TWC: 3501

Claims:
1 D-Rank, 2 C-Rank missions completed
10300 Ryo
120 AP (70 Trained + 50 from missions)
500 words to complete Chakra Sensory, other words trained here.
1500 words to learn Water Release: Exploding Water Colliding Wave
1000 words to learn Suiton-- Wild Water Wave
500 words towards Mark Tracking
Fu
Fu
Jounin
Jounin
Stat Page : Fu's Fat Stats
Familiar : Archie the Bear
Remove Remove Remove Bukijutsu Fūinjutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 176650

Sun Aug 22, 2021 8:27 am
Approved
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum