Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Aqueous Transmission Today at 1:14 amKayori HatakeLife is a HighwayYesterday at 8:11 pmMegami KuogaBreakaway (exit)Yesterday at 6:15 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Yesterday at 4:15 pmGoto SenjuWorking With a New Friend!Yesterday at 4:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Yesterday at 4:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Yesterday at 2:53 amJoro ShokkuFirst SessionYesterday at 2:41 amKayori HatakeEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Yesterday at 12:20 amZim NaraAnother Brick in The Wall Thu Apr 25, 2024 11:01 pmZatoichi Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
36 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Haruki Akari
Haruki Akari
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Just another Wonderful Fantasy Empty Just another Wonderful Fantasy

Fri Sep 09, 2016 12:03 pm
The title suggests one thing, but in reality, it was all about to end. It was time for Haruki to learn what it was truly like to be a ninja. Children think of it so easy, being able to escape a dull life and live on of action and adventure. However, they often tend to forget what they are losing in the process. And now this was starting to become a factor. Two weeks later, Aunt Nea never arrived back home. It was too odd, and the Akari was getting a bit worried. After such a grace period, he would have expected a letter to arrive to him, explaining why she was gone for so long. It was not like he was unable to take care of himself, he was able to maintain a decent amount of Ryo at the end of the day. It was her health that he was concerned about. Was there something that had stopped her? Maybe, but why for so long? Despite these thoughts, he was trying to learn patience, and would shake his head to the side and ball his fists. He knew that she would return, and that it was all just in his head.

But how long can such optimism last? It was draining by the day, replaced by newly found doubt. And a hint of guilt increasing for the doubts that occur. However, he did not worry too much, since that doubt has yet to overwhelm his confidence. Until he then checked her mail. It was something he did daily for her whenever she was away. However, one envelope in particular caught his eye. It was blue, and that caught his eye first. The second was when he caught a glimpse of the target that it was sent for. On it, it was labeled “Nea Klay”. However, his Chakra sensory was telling him something else. There was Chakra on that area, and so he would activate his eyes as he walked back into the house. As he did so, he would then have the letters disappear. And sure enough, it was his own name that replaced it. A letter for him? Why must it remain out of sight? Curious about the content, he would get a letter out from it, followed by… The rose pin that Aunt Nea normally wears on her head… It fell out as well… But…  Why?

Now his confidence quickly was mowed down by his doubts. It did not take him too long for him to see that the letters were also encrypted, and that his eyes were the reason why he was even able to read the print in the first place. There was a dab of red at the top right corner, though it was in the shape of a thumbprint. However, how much can that do? What if that were someone else’s blood, and that was to throw the boy off? There was no way that it could serve as some form of evidence. The sender was clever, keeping their identity concealed. That meant they could be from anywhere and Haruki would not have the slightest clue as to where they were. Now things were getting interesting, and the Akari did not have a good feeling. Something about this was far too sketchy for him to believe this was some incident. And then the content of the paper he read would give him all he needed to know, and it sure as hell was not pretty.

“Dear 'Haruki', or Yuuri rather

You seem to travel pretty far. Not far enough I’m afraid. It took a hell of a lot of time to find you, and now you’re here! And I could kill you right now, by the time you receive this. But I guess that won’t be needed since I don’t need war to be declared on Suna. And you sure as hell can bet only Akari eyes can see this. And guess who the Akari is?”

Haruki did not know that there were others in his village, and the sender knew this. It was a lie for sure, but how much did he really know? Just the eyes, but that was as much as he could get. He’d continue to read the letter as if this were correct.

“So I decided to make a deal with you. You meet me outside of your gates and travel to find me, so that I can extract your Akari DNA. Or both you and your guardian here get the Kunai. It’s up to you boy, but I want that DNA, and you will be the one to give it to me. You’ll know where to go once you-“

However, the boy would then pass out all of a sudden. An effect of the letter forced him to sleep nearly instantly, the world blacking out. Haruki was put to sleep for 36 hours before he would end up waking up, normal eyes now instead of the Golden Eyes.

The letter was nowhere to be found near him. The sender most likely took it away… And if Haruki were alone, then why would they not take his DNA right then and there? The Akari did not know of their motives, but he wanted Nea. This brought a new emotion that he had yet to feel. Worry. And it make him sick to the core. This being wanted to have Nea? Not while he is there… And no matter the cost. And he was not going to give up his Golden Eyes either. So he knew what he needed to do. There was not much left he could do right now… But Nea was the one who brought him up, and the connections seem to be lacking. With her out of the picture, there was no one he can look up to and have the comfort of. She had done so much for him… Now it was his turn to return the favor.

Word Count: 995
Rewards: Just for Story Bro!
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 223500

Just another Wonderful Fantasy Empty Re: Just another Wonderful Fantasy

Fri Sep 09, 2016 1:10 pm

You should post an exit regardless. <3
Haruki Akari
Haruki Akari
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Just another Wonderful Fantasy Empty Re: Just another Wonderful Fantasy

Fri Sep 09, 2016 4:27 pm
Almost there, but not quite there yet. x3 There's one last thing that needs to be done. This is just a build-up. Gracias!

Edit: On second thought...
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum