Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Working With a New Friend!Today at 3:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Today at 3:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Today at 1:53 amJoro ShokkuFirst SessionToday at 1:41 amKayori HatakeEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Yesterday at 11:20 pmZim NaraAnother Brick in The Wall Yesterday at 10:01 pmZatoichi HyuugaBreakaway (exit)Yesterday at 8:13 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Yesterday at 5:48 pmMegami KuogaUnknown shinobi leaves Kumo [Village Exit]Yesterday at 1:49 pmHimari HyuugaIchirō Ishitoya (WIP)Yesterday at 9:30 amAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
35 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Ayato Hyuuga
Ayato Hyuuga
Hogokage
Hogokage
Stat Page :

Mission Record :
Summoning Contract : Forest of Dreams Ravens

Living Clones : Natsuki
Toneri
Familiar : Maneki
Legendary Equipment : Raiment of Eternal Fortune
Stone of Gelel
Remove Taijutsu Remove Kanjutsu Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Earth Water Lightning Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 435700

Ocean of Memories [Mizuki, P] Empty Ocean of Memories [Mizuki, P]

Fri Aug 06, 2021 5:45 pm
Dark wings flapped across the desert sky a final time once the bird landed on the window of the top floor of the spire. Thin lines of red blood glistened on its black feathers. Vultures that plagued the Land of Wind had attacked it on its way, but the Hogokage’s ravens were too intelligent for them and safely got away.

The wax was purple, complex, and shiny, stamped with a seven-pointed star. The letter tied to its feet was to the KazeKage, the beautiful Mizuki Ohta, and meant only for her eyes. Not her Jounin, not her ANBU, not even her deputy Kage. A man that Ayato once knew quite well and held great love and respect for to this day. Zaine Uchiha.

And then, once she broke the blob of wax, the letter would reveal its contents.

Lord Kazekage

It’s my sincere wish that you are well. The duties of our station kept us apart during the Chuunin exams. Unfortunately, two participants repaid the excellent faith of their hosts by engaging in the illegal practice of transplants, trying to cheat their way through the tournament.

One was Kita Hajime of Kirigakure. The other Fu of Konoha, a kunoichi, you might know. To my recollection, you endorsed the Hokage during the Summit, and multiple of their shinobi were taken under your protection. I found that action admirable. Fu, to her credit, has agreed to earn her freedom by joining me in the battle against Hoshi insurrectionists holed up in the mountains of Haven. 

Accept this invitation from me to light up our village with your presence and discuss the current state of affairs and an alliance in a more official capacity. Should you accept, I will personally come and meet you at the border. Finally, kindly give my regards to my cousin Souji Hyuuga. I’ve offered to train him, an offer which still stands if you wish to bring him along. 

Sealed and signed by the hand of
Ayato Hyuuga the Seventh Hogokage

Mizuki Ohta likes this post

Mizuki Ohta
Mizuki Ohta
Missing-Nin (S-rank)
Missing-Nin (S-rank)
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Mizuki Ohta
Mission Record : Mizu's Log
Remove Remove Remove Remove Fūinjutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Medical
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 330650

Ocean of Memories [Mizuki, P] Empty Re: Ocean of Memories [Mizuki, P]

Sun Oct 10, 2021 4:14 am
A letter long overdue, sat on her desk, her index and thumb toyed with the curl of the paper for what felt like the hundredth time before she suddenly sat upright, a renewed determination flaring up in her tired soul. Popping the shiny wax that held the imprint of a seven pointed star she finally flitted her eyes over its contents. The raised eyebrow couldn’t be helped as she read the words written to her months prior - had she opened it then maybe the days to come would have unfolded differently… but she doubted that. Setting the letter down she leaned her head back against the tall back of her chair, staring up at the far corner of the room with more thoughts than she was able to organize vying for attention.

It felt like she sat in this position for hours but it had only been 5 minutes before she rolled her shoulders and went to work on penning a reply;

“Lord Hogokage

I do apologize for replying so late to this letter but the world around me must have caught up with me and swept me away from more matters than I suspected. I am as well as any of can be in the times we find ourselves in.

I am sure you are aware, or soon will be, of the arranged meeting of the newly seated Mizukage and myself - they say they are requesting monitors from your land or Kumogakure. I say this first to ensure that while I wholeheartedly appreciate the notice of the kunoichi Fu and her safety I need to express my earnest disinterest in such matters pertaining to Konoha shinobi as they are not of my jurisdiction anymore. 

I am sure you will be more fully informed of the finalized terms once the meeting is adjourned but I will be sure to give your kindest regards to Souji Hyuuga. Training is always allowed and welcome among clan lines regardless of village ties, of course.

Sealed and signed by the hand of,
Mizuki Ohta the Second Kazekage”

After rolling and sealing the letter with the burnt orange wax and stamped with the impossible triangle that was the new iteration of the symbol of Sunagakure, she stepped to the window and released the messenger hawk to its destination.
Mizuki Ohta
Mizuki Ohta
Missing-Nin (S-rank)
Missing-Nin (S-rank)
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Mizuki Ohta
Mission Record : Mizu's Log
Remove Remove Remove Remove Fūinjutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Medical
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 330650

Ocean of Memories [Mizuki, P] Empty Re: Ocean of Memories [Mizuki, P]

Thu Nov 04, 2021 10:20 am
[Formal Exit no word count claimed]
Fu
Fu