Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Working With a New Friend!Today at 3:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Today at 3:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Today at 1:53 amJoro ShokkuFirst SessionToday at 1:41 amKayori HatakeEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Yesterday at 11:20 pmZim NaraAnother Brick in The Wall Yesterday at 10:01 pmZatoichi HyuugaBreakaway (exit)Yesterday at 8:13 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Yesterday at 5:48 pmMegami KuogaUnknown shinobi leaves Kumo [Village Exit]Yesterday at 1:49 pmHimari HyuugaIchirō Ishitoya (WIP)Yesterday at 9:30 amAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
35 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Shitai Orochi
Shitai Orochi
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Stat Page : Shitai
Remove Remove Iryōjutsu Bukijutsu Remove Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Kumogakure
Ryo : 22000

What a Time to Grind Empty What a Time to Grind

Mon May 31, 2021 2:04 pm
Missions:
Shitai Orochi
Shitai Orochi
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)

What a Time to Grind Empty Re: What a Time to Grind

Mon May 31, 2021 7:18 pm
Early in the morning. It was days like this that made this particular young male happy. With the first beams of sunlight combined with its warm embrace, it was definitely different compared to the cool nights of the desert. Watching as the sun slowly came to greet the world, Mita sat upon his home's rooftop in high admiration for the giant ball of gas and heat wondering what he would do today. This was usually how Mita spent his mornings and it was an essential part for the young Meijin's daily routine. As the sun finally peered past the horizon he stood up slowly to slide back into his room. It was probably the coldest area of the room, where most would need thirteen layers of clothing, he could walk around in his boxers and be fine. I guess that was one of the blessings from the "disease" he had. Not knowing if it would ever be curable or not, he embraced his fiery nature and ran with it. As he came through the window he began to clean up parts of his room that were dirty, anything that was perishable and burnable he would do on the spot. Extending his right hand he would call forth a single ball of fire and touch the burning pile and set fire to it. A befitting end for things that would simply sit idle and collect. He always had to be careful when it came to setting things on fire. While fire had been something that came natural to him, Mita however could not properly control it once it was lit.

A few hours went past as he waited for the mission area to open up for the day. The plan was to take as many missions as he could and do them within the span of the day, and hopefully with some help with some of the other ninja that were still in the village. He knew about the Chuunin Exams but because he thought he wasn't quite ready for it yet so he opted out. As he arrived to The Spire about fifteen minutes after it opened he began to immediately peruse the mission board, taking out a few missions that would great for a group. One specifically stood out to him which was added to the list," An old man wanting to spare and teach Taijutsu...this is right up my alley," placing it on top he would walk over to the clerk," I'd like to register for this missions here...and if its possible can you put out an ad or something so more people can join it?," the clerk was a tad confused but humbled the request. In the meantime, Mita would head toward the Fist-Shin-Lee estate to wait for the others...after letting the clerk know that would be where the meeting point is.

WC: 475
Bubels
Bubels
Citizen
Stat Page :
Skill Link:

Remove Taijutsu Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Village : Tsukigakure
Ryo : 14000

Wed Jun 02, 2021 5:14 pm
Honey Bunches cracked his knuckles, sighing as he listened to the screams of genin children outside his bedroom. The bunks they provided for genin weren’t made for adult men, much less those of his strength and speed. A room that once felt somewhat spacious just a week ago was now cramped, his gear in the corner he could stretch his legs and his many piles of mission pamphlets blocking out his desk, where he could potentially write and feel himself again. Shaking the dust off of a few, he took his time carefully scanning over each entry, letting out a groan as he noticed a few of the missions he had already taken care of. Throwing those ones at the wall, he noted one slid down his new blades, and cut cleanly in half like it was nothing. Touching a hand to his chest he felt a sense of pride as he inspected the blades on their stand, the sheath pouch sitting haphazardly by the neatly kept nightstand.

Picking one up, he let it shine in the sunlight peeking through his window, and he looked once again to the room around him. Killing time wasn’t going to get him to better housing, but these missions seemed like they were his best chance.

Deciding now was as good a time as any to start, he gathered the pages of mission requests and carefully taped together the one he had sliced. Looking in the mirror at his naked body, he hunched over like a crab and started snipping at himself, letting out a low screech. He threw his head back and screeched once more, hearing the stomping outside his room fall silent and move further away from his bedroom. Honey Bunches let out a mighty laugh, which tapered off as quickly as it began.

Collecting himself, he threw on his usual pants and shirt, sliding on and adjusting his weapon sheath. Looking at himself in the mirror, he felt pretty damn cool now that he had a weapon to his name. Putting on his jacket and covering his gear, he looked again and sighed. It looked like he had some lump of a tail from the blades, but he figured that it wouldn’t be noticeable unless someone was really looking. Getting close to the mirror, he inspected his teeth. Realizing that he had been taking terrible care of them, he sighs and grabs his like-new toothbrush with a dull sense of resentment at his forgetfulness.

Taking care of business and spitting, he gargled water next to what seemed to be a seventeen-year-old boy, shaving his baby mustache and smearing an ungodly amount of deodorant on his pits. Looking down at him, Honey Bunches felt a smile twitch at his face, but the reminder that he shared his locker area with a bunch of children brought a small scowl, and he quickly left the area. The young genin trembled as Honey Bunches’ grip on the soap left it smashed to bits, a small chunk slowly sliding down the mirror where Honey Bunches once stood.

Once he made it back to his room, he quickly tied his headband to his wrist and checked himself one more time, looking closely at his face. Something seemed missing. His teeth were clean, his hair was a mess, and with that everything should have been perfect.

Slowly tracing the alpha markings up his neck and along his jaw, he pinched the bridge of his nose before making eye contact with himself and snapping his fingers in a moment of great realization. Grabbing his glasses from where they hid behind his bed, he pops the arms open and drops them on his nose with a satisfying smoothness, letting out the same sigh as someone who just cracked into a cold can of ale. “Ahh…”

After making his merry way out of the building, he looked around at the area, relieved that it was much less packed than the last time he had been out this early. Looking straight up at the sky, he covered the sun from his view and then took his time on his way to the mission board.

As he started approaching, he heard something over a loudspeaker.

“LAST CALL, D RANK NINJA NEEDED” the speaker called out in a somewhat bored voice. “D RANK NINJA, REPORT TO MARKED AREA”

Looking around, there didn’t seem to be any obvious markings, save for a message that said “SHIN LEE ESTATE RENDEOUVEZ”

Nodding, Honey Bunches scratched his chin. “Rend dune de vas? I wonder what kind of mission this Mr. De Vas has in store for us?”

Looking at the drawn directions, he feels suspicious that the chalk on the slate was some kind of crayon instead. Feeling a bit paranoid that the children were following him, he quickly started following the directions, intent on not getting lost. They were simple, telling him which gate to exit, but once he got 100 meters away from his location, the map started blurring together, and Honey Bunches slowly felt something well up in his gut. Shaking the feeling, he sighs deeply and smells the air, trying to find something, anything that could lead the way.

Feeling the pull of his instincts to start digging a hole, he had to close his eyes and sit down for a moment. He would not dig a hole and start burying all the mission pamphlets. Neither would he eat them. He repeated these two sentences to himself; from here aimlessly wandering unil by some stroke of luck, Honey Bunches found himself by the estate. He noted a ninja waiting outside the front. He walked behind him, holding up his wrist with his headband. “Hey.”

“I’m Honey Bunches.” He holds a thumbs up, then brings it to his chest. “I’m a blacksmith. I’m new to the area but I’ve lived in the Wind country my whole life.” He nods, smelling the air around him. “What’s your story, mr…?” He trails off, staring at the mighty doors baring their teeth before him.

NP: 1
1006 of 1006
Uri Jintori
Uri Jintori
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Jintori Uri
Remove Remove Remove Puppetry Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Sensory
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 1500

Fri Jun 04, 2021 12:41 pm
A worker and confused Kid.

Have pass some days since the old man pass away, and his question had to be answered by himself, Tsuyoi really was little depress no for the dead of that elder but for the fact that he had to think a conclusion.

Sunaarashi get up of his futon after pondering little without get an answer, he went to the bath in the first floor, his department don’t had bath, he needed to go downstairs and then get a bath in public bath below his department. He went down and without repairs on the people there he brushed his teethes, washed his body and then went upstairs, this was done without care very much in the time, and with more care in the washing deep. Thereafter, stirred something in the low part his closet, then got out a bread, one scroll and leaves of tea with a glass of clay. Then he got some water of a bucket and putted it in a teapot and started to boil it. Meanwhile, he was writing something in the scroll, mere kanjis like “Work” “Bold” “Thought” and things like that. In a minute he finished, eaten his breakfast, and got dressed.

“Ahhh Today is another work day… when I can start to go to missions more profitable? I want to be chunnin… Maybe the best is not getting some dangerous missions until I clear my mind”

Tsuyoi started with a little run around the neighborhood, some neighbors greeted him, he only greeted with his hand and continue his way, after a few minutes he stopped in a vacant lot building, and got a little stretching. The real exercise started some squats, push-ups, crunches, walk with his hands and a little practice of simple jutsus like clone jutsu or transformation jutsu. This took no more than two hours.
Now his day started, already the sun was coming out, so he also should start his day. Tsuyoi went to the mission board, or more accurately where the missions were posted. So he entered to the lobby and then a man that was standing on a wood box was yelling aloud -The martial art master Shin Lee is searching some spar partners, interested people please go to the direction in this pamphlet- It was weird that a mission would was announced by a person, but it means that the pay is good, maybe some spar will be good to Tsuyoi and his mess head. He needed it, and probably he will learn something new, and who know? It is possible that that Ot-san could help to get an answer to his doubts.
So, he tightened his headband and went to the designed direction, it was a little far, but going above the houses’ ceiling was faster. However, this time span gave him a moment to think.

“Maybe I shouldn’t be a ninja, if I have to kill people with sons or something I probably will be unwilling, I don’t want that, why I should have this duty of kill by another person order? Still if they were bad people, they still probably have persons that love them… But I’m in the way now, I hate bandits and killers but if I become like those persons then, what’s the point of what I swore? Kill bandits, and remake the jutsu of my parents, how I can achieve it without corpses in the middle?”

Then Tsuyoi arrived to a great door, there was standing some ninjas, seems that he is not the only one that saw the opportunity here. Tsuyoi joined in the group and stay there without say anything, some people glare him but he no look at them. He putted himself in squat and waited there, should he get in? He thought, maybe the Ot-san is waiting inside, and he will not send someone to receive them… well is better wait, for something these people are waiting there.

WC: 647
Kazue Kenkō
Kazue Kenkō
Citizen
Stat Page : The Goods
Remove Iryōjutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Medical
Ryo : 24450

Fri Jun 04, 2021 11:16 pm
The morning heat felt perfect. Kazue felt that the day was going to be a good day. He went downstairs and got a pack of O neg to drink. He gulped it down and felt energized. The donated blood was a heaven sent on keeping him fed. He looked at the mission files he accepted before and left out the door with his jerky snack in hand. He was unsure if he had to eat or if he only needed blood to survive. He was just not willing to find out. It was easier for him to eat food and drink blood. Eating food gave him a sense of normalcy. If he looked like a dark ghoul every time he ate who knew how many people would try to kill him. Kazue could only doubt that other ninja had similar problems to his. He was a vampire; the only thing that would be equally freaky was if werewolves were real.

Kazue was gingerly snacking on the jerky as he headed towards his mission point. Recently he decided to take on more requests to raise up his ranking. It was the only way to get his parents off his back about it. The first task brought him to a martial arts hall. Kazue needed to work on his taijutsu more. He figured a well renowned tai master would be the way to go. Even now the old man could still throw down. People with a set reputation were always like that. It was said the last Kazekage was still in the village and could turn the place upside down with a fart.

Kazue walked up to the estate with relative ease. He gave a thousand watt smile as he fixed his hair. Traveling under the dome did not keep all the wind at bay. Even a short walk would allow a little bit of sand to get into his precious hair. Two people were outside that caught his attention. One had an older vibe to him, Kazue would not be surprised if the man was drunk and was susceptible to liver failure. He already had the looks of someone who led a rough life. Kazue was barely able to catch a name as he walked up. The other one looked younger and more neurotic. Kazue felt bad whenever he saw a young ninja like that. Chances of them becoming a stepping stone was common. Still he walked up to them with ease.

“Well. I am Kazue Kenko. Please, to meet ya Bunches!” Kazue inserted himself into the conversation with the grace of a paraplegic dancer. He almost felt bad but the one called Honey had a peculiar air to him. He did not look at the man directly as his eyes flashed red. Honey was somehow stirring Kazue’s appetite. It was not a common occurrence for a person to have blood that would make Kaz hungry easily. It was a peculiar smell that just made him want to taste. He could barely keep his fangs from going hard. Which was odd as he was sufficiently fed.

Kazue felt like he could not let the conversation go stale. “A blacksmith is an interesting profession. If you make me some cool gloves. I will be sure to give you a discount if you visit my family's clinic. We have a small practice. I hope you do not mind me barging into the conversation like that.” Kaz did not mind if he came off as weird. Being a doctor required him to build relations up quickly. It was the main reason he kept his friendly air. “Not saying that you will ever have to. We just deal with a wide variety of ailments and sometimes the village hospital can be expensive.”

WC: 627
Shitai Orochi
Shitai Orochi
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)

Sat Jun 05, 2021 9:27 pm
While he had waited for the rest to arrive, if anyone would, Mita would stretch a bit since he hadn't done so today. If he was going to be doing a little sparring with someone and especially someone who was supposed to be more advanced in taijutsu than himself, Mita only figured this was appropriate. After a few moments he would hear the stomping of boots that came closer, his head turning only slightly to the side to look at whom it was that had came loser. The ember like eyes would look over to the male that was talking to him and immediately he would fix his posture. Raising a small brow he would wait until the male was done speaking and introduced himself," Mitacho...Mita for short. You uh..have quite the interesting name you know? You any good with hand to hand combat?," as if one cue someone else had shown up. Butting into the conversation they would introduce themselves as well, a medic from the looks of it. This definitely sounded like a bad bar joke, but Mita didn't really mind it nor care. With the last person finally showing up Mita was finally ready to get this under way," Now that we are here might as well get this under way. We are here to do two challenges, whether i do one and someone else or we all take the challenge but if you aren't versed in fighting hand to hand i'd highly advise just watching to learn. With that being said let's head in. After this we will be doing some more missions to help around and make some money."

If no one objected he would push the door open and head on in. The group would be welcomed by numerous people and Mita would notify them they were here for the challenge. He didn't know who all would be joining in so he would only vouch for himself. Once the others made up their minds, he would begin to head in deeper until they were in a room with a flat, square ring. Looking at the ring itself it looked more like a massive set of tatami mats all set up to simulate an open arena. Sitting in the middle would be the old man of supposed legend in this family. Stepping forward, Mita would happily go first as he looked at the old man," Hello. I am Mitacho.. We are here in response to a summons you've put out for challengers. Will you accept my challenge?," he would of course give the man a bow before seeing what the others would do first. Once the order after him was set up, Mita would begin however if any other conversation then he'd entertain that as well.

WC: 461
Bubels
Bubels
Citizen
Stat Page :
Skill Link:

Remove Taijutsu Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Ryo : 14000

Sat Jun 05, 2021 10:26 pm
Honey Bunches snaps one hand into a single finger gun towards the man known as Kazue. “No, I don’t mind…” he nods to himself, looking amongst the crowd. “I appreciate the discount my friend…”

“If I gave you a discount, I would be out of business.” He lets out a chuckle.

He had been smelling the small crowd somewhat absentmindedly, but he smelled something familiar, cocking his head to one side, and then slowly returning a blank stare to Kazue, as if he had never introduced himself in the first place. The cold, dead look in his eyes pierces into the young medic until he suddenly snaps his visage back, giving Kazue a broad smile. His finger gun never drops from his initial movement. He then turns both his hands into a thumbs up. He didn’t know what smelled so familiar about this group, but it was in a way that was uncomfortable.

He didn’t let it shake him, and decided to believe that someone in the group likely smoked, and it was some brand that he disliked more than the others. Smelling again, he ignored the burning scent of an incense salesman far in the distance, driving him insane with their variety of scents. The days’ mix was aggravating him more than usual, he once again told himself, although he felt a sort of tension internally that, when Honey Bunches cleared his mind, only seemed to grow further through the cracks of his shattered way of life.

As the man heard “hand to hand” from the ninja, whom he labeled internally as their leader, Honey Bunches suddenly snapped to conversation.

“Yes, actually…” He smiles remembering the days of his youth, whether he would wrestle for fun or throw fists for justice. His life contained within the hours of 6am to 3pm up to this point, he felt a sudden sense of exhilaration staring at the sun dipping in the sky. The color and location told him that it was not yet late, and there was still plenty of time for fighting.

“I keep getting distracted.” Looking around, he sees the leader has walked into the entrance, and he quickly follows. Looking around what looked to be an entryway, he internally calculated where he would have to go to get into a gi if needed, and where he should guide the younger ninja to have the best spot to watch. If this was to be a successful learning experience, Honey Bunches knew that he would have to show off his skill in a way that was not only concise and in tune with his inner mastery, but also make as few mistakes as he could.

Finding himself by what looked to be a refreshment area, he ordered a bucket of the ‘desert special’, a collection of meat from the animals surrounding. As the heat of the fire crawled towards him, he waved Tsuyoi and Kazue over. He looked for approval to the leader, Mita, and on seeing his patience unwavered, he grabbed two seats and dragged them from the bar-like table to a wooden railing. It had a perfect view of the arena, as well as at least 6 feet of height on it.

To call it a single arena would be blasphemy, as this part of the estate seemed to have a row of training mats large enough each to be considered worthy of an arena.

“Thirty meters wide, hundred meters long…” The barkeep says from behind a smudged glass, rag in hand. Honey Bunches turns his head to show his attentiveness. The barkeep scratches his head. “Or was it eighty long?” The barkeep starts thinking to himself, his filthy rag resting on his chin as he thinks.

Mildly disgusted, Honey Bunches turns back to the two ninja and holds out two open hands in a ‘hear this’ fashion.

“If either of you are interested in fighting yourselves, don’t let me hold you back…” He gives a grave stare. “But know this. If one of you all get seriously injured and I have to haul you to that damn hospital--”

He was interrupted by a paper bucket, soaked through with grease filled with delicious treats of the wild. Offering some to all of his current party, he took a large leg and gnawed on it, enjoying himself a bit before the training.

He only ate enough to feel satisfied, tossing back a cup of water and looking around, before letting out a soft ouch. He had gotten a splinter in his finger from the wooden table, marred with age. Pulling it out quickly, it started to bleed after a moment of red peeking beneath the surface of his skin.

He tried to ignore it before the blood started dripping down his finger, and he looked to the barkeep. The man was red as if he had run from one end of the dojo to the next, and he was huffing to back up Honey Bunches’ assumption.

“Yeah! It’s eighty meters long and thirty meters wide, just like I said. And the main battle is a 30 meter square tonight, it looks like…” The barkeep seemed wildly unreliable, but if this was the case Honey Bunches would expect this moving into the arena. However, this, without a shadow of a doubt, could be incorrect. It seemed the long day had taken its toll on the barkeep already, but he did not have the eager eyes of someone about to be replaced on-duty.

Taking a deep breath and wiping his blood off on a napkin, he moves out to a locker area and returns with his weapons, pouches, and anything else in his jacket and pants pockets all stored away safely until he needs them. His bleeding stopped and he appears normal, save for his hair which is all tied tightly.

Looking again, it seemed that he realistically, if he was going as fast as he could, could reclaim his items without problem. He let out a sigh of relief that the designers of this dojo knew that situations could go from controlled lessons to chaos in any moment. He took light, measured steps towards the small collection of two ninja, turning to the master.

“I too would like to accept your challenge.” Honey Bunches suddenly drops his head, before looking off into the distance. His aura visibly sparkles before a slow wave of darkness creeps over him as he tells his tale.

“When I was younger, I had to witness one of our dojo nin punch a hole in a new student. The entire class was forced to watch his execution, and that’s the only other time I’ve been in Sunagakure really as a teenager, never as an adult. Ever since then, I’ve struggled with my ability to throw punches at my full strength…” he explains to the group of Tai nin, preparing for the training or to wait, however it is decided.

“I hope that these lessons can return my wits. We aren’t allowed to perform techniques, correct?” He puts a hand over his fist and bows, waiting for instruction.

NP: 2

1181 of 2187

((described: fist shin lee arena

refreshment area 20 meter long 10 meter wide platform, 10 feet higher than arena. stairs coming up and going down)

in between, stairs and platforms made for walking barefoot

arena: huge mats, 50 meters square fighting arena, total mat being 50 wide and 100 long each))

Last edited by Bubels on Sun Jun 06, 2021 12:06 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : ooc dimensions for brain)
Uri Jintori
Uri Jintori
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Jintori Uri
Remove Remove Remove Puppetry Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Sensory
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 1500

Sun Jun 06, 2021 4:03 pm
He was waiting when Kazue arrive, he has didn’t meet him before, however he gave to Tsuyoi a feeling of insecurity, it wasn’t enough strong how to do that him had fear or change his behavior around that person in specific, it was just the kind of feeling of a first grade kid seeing to a high schoolers pass while he was going to his home, it is just that kind of feeling. Now that he notices all of them were giving some new feeling different to a normal ninja, they no were ninjas that you would find everywhere, firstly was a guy, or more well said a man, gennin? It was weird have that age or at least that appearance and still being gennin, however his appearance was something to see carefully, he seemed a cow-boy, and was a weird old man, obviously this was in the perspective of a 13 years old kid. And then finally was the first person that he saw, a young, it was weird that Tsuyoi said it so, however was the only one form to describe him, a young with black hair and barefooted, with shark-like teethes, he seemed to control the situation, and was one of those people that gave the aura of a leader.

After examining all of them, Tsuyoi, thougth:

“What weird people… well I can say too much since I always have an expressionless face…”

Seeing everybody talk, gave to Tsuyoi a little lonely feeling, however his face was expressionless as always, he heard some conversations here and there, but nothing interesting farther than some discounts in a hospital or something like that from an unpolite dude that not gave his name in an introduction. Then the man that introduced himself as Mitacho to the another man that gave a cowboy’s feeling, open the door

“Ahh? It wasn't necessary wait? Then, why I was waiting like a moron?” Thought Tsuyoi when he saw at Mitacho opening the door, however he said something about do more missions to help around, and two challenges, seems that he took a lot of missions and now he was sharing them, maybe he doesn’t had team and he was searching groups doing the same mission to do it easier. Tsuyoi hadn’t problem with that, since the pay will be the same, the mission will be easier. He doesn’t had objections and let all them know it with a nod when Mitacho finished the explanation and followed them. Seeing his surrounding, he saw at Honey Bunches, he was drinking and eating in a spot that Tsuyoi hadn't seen before, he waved his hand and Tsuyoi waved back. If he was going to fight then he shouldn’t eat before it, he will have stomach ache.

Seemed that the people there was kind or at least had manner, none of them seemed bad people, and for what he heard they were at least decent people. Tsuyoi was little confused in those moments, since the incident in the hospital, however was a good experience. Now if they were bad people like bandit or something similar, he would doubt in kill them. He always thought “If it’s bad people I can kill them without regret” However At this moment he was doubtful about this. He was searching an answer, maybe one of them would have the answer, but they seemed gennin so is less probable, however he more than anyone knew that the age and ranks wasn’t sign of wisdom. But will be weird just go around asking for an answer.

Thereafter, he was looking all his surrounding and look a there, there was an old man probably the client. Maybe he can do the question to him, but would be unpolite simply do the question suddenly, so Sunaarashi would start with a simple presentation like Mitacho, when he was about to give his introduction, he was interrupted by Honey, or better say he took the Tsuyoi’s turn to introduce himself, he waited until Honey finished his introduce, and then introduce himself.

-Hello Master- Said while he did a bow -I am Tsuyoi, also I am here to attend his call- with a few words and a polite tone he finished his introduction, he didn’t worry if it was a good introduction to a Martial Arts Master but at least was polite. Then he waited for the reply of that master.

He wasn’t the better in taijutsu, only knew one movement At that moment “Throat Chop” and it was very weak, his stronger point was his chakra and his capacity to perform technique like ninjutsu or fuinjutsu, however physically he only highlighted in speed, his strength was very awful, even more he was grant with an outstanding capacity on weapons but no in taijutsu, and since he is still gathering ryos to his first ninja kit he was mostly in disadvantage. He came here mostly to make a question to this martial arts master.

Well better than complain, is more profitable just make a plan, the master was an elder, he had wisdom and experience but Tsuyoi had the power of a young, however he has seen ninjas very old defeat to youngers in spars when he went to the training camp in the academy, since it was so he had to have care, though still he didn’t know if they could go 2 vs 1 in that case, Tsuyoi wonder: what type of skills and tricks those other gennins had? The seemed stronger than Tsuyoi, well Tsuyoi never underestimate an enemy or an ally, his motto was “Everybody had his own strength” he knew it more than anyone, because it, he would like to talk his companions before fight this martial art master. However, he knew that it was a bad habit, since in a real fight you never will have time to talk with your comrades about what’s the better way to defeat the enemy.

“However, I would be able to deafeat an enemy in my current state?” Tsuyoi thought, since he made a swore, he can’t turn back to his word.

So, he stared the old man, with a confidence air while he was thinking that at least this wasn’t a mortal fight, so is better not eat his head off with that.

WC: 1047
Kazue Kenkō
Kazue Kenkō
Citizen
Stat Page : The Goods
Remove Iryōjutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Medical
Ryo : 24450

Mon Jun 07, 2021 10:14 pm
Kazue could not help but feel amused. It seemed like an interesting group of people that had gathered up. One an ice sculptor for a young looking guy, another Kazue could only be described as bearish, and a guy that could only be described as meh. The meh was the cutest.

“I am not demanding.” Kazue lightly said under his breath as Honey joked with him.

Kazue gave the other two people a once over. They left no discernable impression at first. Compared to Honey they just did not tempt him. They smelled okay and the sounds of their beating hearts were pleasant.

When Mitacho commented about running some missions Kazue simply gave a nod as his form of agreement. They still had to do the one they came to do at the moment. The only reason why he did not give a verbal agreement was because he believed they could do it later. Kazue felt like it would have been weird to continue to delay the mission with idle chatter. All it would do is waste precious hours of daylight.

He followed the group in deciding to bring up the rear. Kazue felt less inclined to actually fight now. As he saw the others speak and put in their suggestions. Honey was physically imposing and Kaz doubted he could take him in a fight. Mitacho had an air to him that made him seem untouchable. Kaz felt like he would fare best in a fight against the silent mystery boy.

When it became his turn Kazue moved towards the old man with an air of excitement and a smile. “Well if you have enough people to spar against. I will not get in your way and use the time to hone my body. May as well leave myself with a chance to learn something, instead of being destroyed.”  Kazue gave the master a slight bow before heading to the sideline to watch.

Kazue was serious about not fighting but made sure to keep his guard up. Even when sparing a moment of inattention could still cause one to be injured. Many people tended to fly about when getting punched, it would be embarrassing to get hit by a flying person.

“Gambatte! The rest of you fighters got this. I will foot any injury bills short of death. In case any of you really want to get into it.” The saying was how Kazue felt he was contributing in his own way. If he was not a stone to sharpen the knife, he could act as the polish to clean it up. In a way it was smart as he was playing to his own strength. Making the mission more beneficial without detracting from it.

WC: 455 TWC: 1,082
Shitai Orochi
Shitai Orochi
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)

Thu Jun 10, 2021 5:12 pm
Well this was unexpected. Mita did not honestly think this many people would intentionally take the old man's challenge, but on the same merit he was not going to fight him with everyone all at once. Holding a finger up he would waggle it as if to ward off the others from joining the area directly," Just to make sure you all understand this since we are all taking his challenge, one at a time please. I don't do one versus many despite him being a master in his own right. Its really...disappointing. So if you all would not mind just take a seat and we'll do this one at a time," if everyone understood that then he would return his gaze to the old man of the dojo. He honestly did not know what to expect from this, but it would be a good challenge to see where exactly Mita stood in his own right. Walking toward the middle where the old man stood, he would once again bow to show his respect before taking his stance. His left foot would remain where it originally was (he was standing at attention when he was bowing as per customs) so his right foot would slowly slide backwards until it was parallel from his left. His left arm would be outstretched slightly, but his elbow would be bent at a perfect ninety degree angle with no misplaced movements. His right would slide backwards until his fist rested calmly on his stomach. With a deep breathe he would wait on the old man who had been taking his own stance, one that Mita had never honestly seen before.

He'd let the silence settle between the two of them before the bell had rung, and he could see that the old man would be making the first move. He took two steps forward but to Mita it seemed like three or maybe four, the old man was indeed fast. Keeping his composure he would slide his left foot back before moving it forward in a ninety degree angle to block the oncoming kick the old man had thrown. A clashing of offense and defense ensued as Mita was sent reeling back a meter, but with quick thinking he managed to keep his footing and returned to his stance. "Good form and impressive defensive timing...you're good for a young man but what can you do?," the old one quipped toward Mita. A small appeared on his face as he rolled his shoulders and prepared to show the old man just what he could do. Mita would begin to run at the old man, stopping two feet in front of him before throwing a right jab. A basic move but a move that would determine what Mita would do next depending on the old mans actions. The old man went to grab for the arm at his wrists, which meant that he was going for a grab. The way the old man had also placed his stance solidified the movement which meant he played right into Mita's plan. The moment the old man was close to grabbing the wrist, Mita would drop his arm quickly causing the old man's to continue forward. A small win, but the old master anticipated this. In retaliation he brought his hand into a fist and decided to strike Mita in his chest. With quick enough thinking Mita changed the angle in his arm and met the punch with one of his own.

The two would continue to throw punch for punch as the two slid and moved, eager to get into the side of one another. It was something that caused the young Mita to smile but he wouldn't drop his guard. The two would continue to throw a flurry of punches mixed with guards and grabs until Mita had missed his timing and slipped. The old master seeing this went in for the grab and with one fluid twist sent Mita flying over his shoulder. While taken by surprise, Mita followed the motion without wasting a single movement and tucked his body allowing him to roll against the ground. After a few feet he would stop himself with a combination of his feet and right arm before standing up and wiping some of the sweat from his brow. The old man was good and there was no denying it...but he couldn't help but feel as if he was being judged...gauged even. Shaking his arms and legs he would take his stance and wait until the older male came at him this time. He watched the body for any indications of an attack. He learned that the body always gave a tell when someone was going to perform an action with it. The shoulders tensed and jerked when a punch would be thrown. Legs followed the same suit, but when they moved forward or backwards they would perform a motion that if you did not know what you were doing they would lock you into that movement. This man however would have known all of this already and found ways to get over it.

He slid forward with grace and although Mita saw the movements he did not know which would come. His right shoulder twitched but his left leg was performing a motion just in case. He could not let himself get flustered or second guess what he would do. Sliding his right foot back he would twist his body to perform a spinning kick, high. his body would create a perfect forty-five degree angle as his leg soared through the air to connect to the old man's face. Seeing the attack coming the old man would prepare to duck, but Mita counted on this. As his leg reached its pinnacle with a smooth pivot the leg would come down to create an axe kick centered for the old man's right shoulder. A move that would catch the greenest of practitioners down to the more adept, he was dealing with a master. Using his right arm he would block the incoming kick and with his left he would confirm his grip as he turned and tossed Mita once more, but as soon as the young genin was released the old man would be on the move to completely take down Mita. As he moved through the air he took a deep breathe and listened. The slamming of the old man's feet across the tatami mats gave the song and as the old man reached to grab Mita, the dance would continue. Using his right leg he would snake it around the old man's arm, and using his own right as leverage would use his lower body strength to counter and launch the old man past him.

The old man would use his hands to propel himself into a handstand and land on his feet, while Mita used his hands and spun like a top before standing on his feet. He had slowly been losing his breath but he could feel that the old man was ramping up," It looks like you are better than the average genin...and your burning passion tells me you live by the way of the fist...Which means i can push you even further," looking over to the time he could see that they had set up the sparring for ten minutes, five of which had still remained. Rubbing his beard he would pop his joints and look at Mita, the feeling of a new level being felt but the hot headed genin was not afraid. Taking his stance once more, he would wave at the old man and just as he blinked, he could see that the old man was back in range. With a powerful stomp he would lead with a swiping chop to Mita's left shoulder. The attack came fast, but if Mita could see it he could move. His left followed the direction of the chop and his right moved with grace. Using his right arm he would bend and bring his elbow into a ninety degree angle to block and push upwards, before snapping his arm forward into a straight punch. Throwing off the old man he could lean in and continue his assault. Low kick. Mid kick to the stomach. With a swift slide he would bring in a right jab, then a left. With his left hand he would quickly grab onto the clothing of the old man bringing him close before tumbling backwards and throwing the old man over him. Each technique a basic form, but something that Mita had trained over and over. The old man would hit the ground before standing up and dusting himself off," Good form...you know your basics but you still have a long way to go," as if on cue he would disappear and appear in front of Mita with a foot already pushing him backwards. Caught off guard Mita would be sent flying, the time winding down to the seconds. With a small sigh he would clench his fist and run at the old man as he came toward him. A final collision. The old man stopped midway and brought his foot upward, his toes pointed as if it was a sharp sword. If his foot was a sword, then Mita's hand was the spear. The two came at one another and at the ringing of the bell, the winner was clear. Though Mita had managed to stop his hand just before reached the old man's throat, he could feel the big toe tapping his forehead.

He would have lost.

Taking a step back he would bow to the old man for the spar, learning his limits even though the fight for a moment felt like it was in his favor. The two would exchange bows before Mita stepped out of the ring and leapt to sit down by the bar, asking for three glasses of water and drinking them once he had gotten them. He'd wait until whoever was next stepped up and would see how the old man dealt with them, though the whole time Mita would still be in a mental battle with the old man...finding his own flaws and working through them.

WC: 1,706
TWC: 2,642/3500
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum