Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Breakaway (exit)Today at 5:15 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Today at 3:15 pmGoto SenjuAqueous Transmission Today at 2:39 pmDante HyugaWorking With a New Friend!Today at 3:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Today at 3:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Today at 1:53 amJoro ShokkuFirst SessionToday at 1:41 amKayori HatakeEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Yesterday at 11:20 pmZim NaraAnother Brick in The Wall Yesterday at 10:01 pmZatoichi HyuugaUnknown shinobi leaves Kumo [Village Exit]Yesterday at 1:49 pmHimari Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
35 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Kyuketsuki Sukotto
Kyuketsuki Sukotto
Citizen
Stat Page : Link

Remove Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Medical
Village : Tsukigakure
Ryo : 23

Meeting a new friend? [Private] Honey - Page 3 Empty Re: Meeting a new friend? [Private] Honey

Tue May 25, 2021 9:20 pm
Sukotto listened to Honey and shook his head at his comment. Nothing about Honey had been cool as a cucumber. Cool, okay he had been cool. Scary, but cool. But cucumber, not at all. That beast just would not go well with a salad no matter how he looked at it. His attentive ears picked up on Honey's muttering and he couldn't help but respond to that. "Do you see any fucking flowers?" He waved his hands at the surrounding desert dramatically.

He took another puff on his cigarette as Honey began to talk again, giving a sour look at the name snakeskin. He listened intently to his story, picking out the fact that he said other ninja. I mean yeah it was far from the most important thing he said, but it confirmed that this man was indeed shinobi. He had been fast as hell when he fought that guy in the bar, but he hadn't seen the man use a single jutsu and had nothing to signify it on himself.

"Okay first and foremost. Sukotto, not Snakeskin. Work on that. Second, that's fucked man." He took another drag on his cigarette. "We good, because you got away from the civilians. You can go crazy and come at me whenever, I'll manage. That being said, I may actually have to throw some shit at you next time instead of just running around like a matador." This thought reminded him, and he looked at his bleeding hand. He grabbed the rag from his pouch and wiped the blood from his hand. "You didn't do that, did that to myself." He then held up the small rag, "Toro Toro." He paused, "Maybe doggo doggo?" He shrugged, and actually wrapped his hand with the rag. "Anyway yeah, your jacket and hat are on top of the building you have been beating on." He pointed up and slightly behind him.

[WC 317] [TWC 5636]
Bubels
Bubels
Citizen
Stat Page :
Skill Link:

Remove Taijutsu Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Ryo : 14000

Meeting a new friend? [Private] Honey - Page 3 Empty Re: Meeting a new friend? [Private] Honey

Tue May 25, 2021 9:57 pm
He laughs, a bit embarrassed about his behavior. He took Sukotto’s reaction in stride, however. As he began to regain his composure, he looked at him and smiled. The jokes put a smile across his face, and that helped him stand a little straighter. “You should invest in kevlar instead.”0

“I hope you don’t think any differently of me, Sukotto… I’m not that creature, it’s like any wild animal. And I don’t think you’d follow me again. Plus,” He adds, speaking without pause still, “I don’t know a thing about you.” Smelling the air, he smiles. “I remember what you smell like, though. If you are ever in danger, just shout my name, and I’ll be there for you.” He scratches his scruffy chin. “Unless I’m in a pretty terrible state. Can I call yours when I am?” He grins. “Sukotto?”

He then walked backwards towards the building at a leisurely walk, tripping a few meters short of the tree. He does not hit the earth but is seen peeking out from the roof of the building as if he had teleported. “I’ll see you later. I’ll be in the village. I have to find a place to shack up to get this stick out of my ass.” With this he began to leave Sukotto’s company, if only for a short while.

Looking towards the setting sun, he nods again to affirm himself of his plan. Letting go of control was not something he figured he would allow anyone to see ever again. If there was any capability for him to suppress the beast that grew within him so quickly, it would have to come fast. Not every friend he would meet would have the quick thinking, something the beast was incapable of. Honey Bunches was grateful, for if his strategy got into the hands of that great beast, it would run rampant with its power. Hiding away was the only option, but he knew deep down that if he hid he would end up nowhere but back in a cage, only now of his own volition.

Turning to his clothes, he slowly picks up his hat, shaking it. It seemed as if it was dry, and he put it on his head. Picking up his jacket, his sunglasses fell out of the pocket, and he picked them up off the ground. Placing them on his face, he felt better for the first time since he lost them in the first place. Throwing on his jacket, he pulled up the collar to hide his face, most importantly to hide his markings while they looked like wounds.

Touching his face, he questioned the markings, but he felt it eating at the edge of his memory anyway. Perhaps as he got closer to understanding the wolf within himself, so too would he gain control of the beast within.

Looking off back towards the winding streets more central in Suna, he hunched his legs, and lept from the building, sprinting off towards the village below.

503 of 5617
AP: 290/400

[CLOSED]

TRAINING

STATS

141 to 197 total stat value [5600 words used]

HP CAP RAISED, 100 TO 200

Vigor: 40 + 10 [50]
Chakra: 20 + 0 [20]
Strength: 31 + 16 [47]
Speed: 50 + 30 [70]

5600 used
17 discarded
TECH SYMBOLS KEY:
TECHNIQUES
Lycanthropy Alpha Status [2000] {2000}
Block C rank [100] earned previously, [900] {2900}
Block B rank upgraded from C [500] {3400}
Counter Strike [1500] {4900}
Water Clone C Rank, learned at half cost [500]  {5400/5500}

217 extra, 17 discarded [200]
Put Towards Training Parry C rank [200/1000]

SCENT ADDED: Sukotto Kyuketsuki
Kyuketsuki Sukotto
Kyuketsuki Sukotto
Citizen
Stat Page : Link

Remove Ninjutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Medical
Ryo : 23

Tue May 25, 2021 10:40 pm
Sukotto shrugged, think any differently, hell he just met the man. He did figure that Honey would be a hell of an asset on the battlefield if he could get his wolf self together. If nothing else, the opponents would likely be freaked the fuck out. On further thought maybe they wouldn't, he hadn't been. The shinobi lifestyle kinda led to just accepting the impossible, because you never really knew what you were going to run into.

"I'd follow. You might have just booked into town if I wasn't here." He took one last drag on his cigarette before knocking the ember out of it, and putting the butt in his pocket. He laughed a bit and nodded at the man, "You can call me. I might not hear you, don't got them big fluffy ears of yours." He made a gesture like he had big ears poking up from the top of his head, "But I will be there if I can."

Sukotto waved to Honey Bunches, "That sounds painful. Good luck!" He took a deep breath, and exhaled slowly. That had been some crazy shit, and he needed to process it. In the heat of the moment he was able to just take it as is, he hadn't had time to really contemplate what the hell he was doing as he followed the giant wolf creature around. He just knew he had to stay close in case it turned toward the village. With the speed and, based on the ground around him, strength that had been on display Honey would have ripped through countless civilians before anyone showed up to put a stop to him. The casualties would have been devastating, and Honey would be in a hole, or a pile of ashes, really depended on who stopped him. Either way he wouldn't be breathing anymore. 

Sukotto sighed and turned back toward the village. He needed a fucking drink.

EXIT

[WC 321] [TWC 5957]

1 Vigor
5 Speed
40 Chakra Max stats

27 AP (Max stats after 4650 words, 1350 words to AP accrual)

Ninjutsu Enhancement 2174 words from this post 326 2500/2500
Water Dragon Bullet 2750/2750
Water Prison 1500/1500
Ninjutsu Amplifier 1381/2500

Last edited by Kyuketsuki Sukotto on Tue May 25, 2021 10:43 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : missed the other 50 for one more ap :) Second edit, added the word EXIT <.< Cause exit.)
Fu
Fu
Jounin
Jounin
Stat Page : Fu's Fat Stats
Familiar : Archie the Bear
Remove Remove Remove Bukijutsu Fūinjutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 176650

Tue May 25, 2021 10:59 pm
Approved
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum