Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Somewhere Out There Today at 3:39 pmAkki SenjuMeeting the BladeToday at 1:13 pmKakushin SenjuTraining, or making friendsToday at 12:49 pmKakushin SenjuThe Dark Side ArisesToday at 12:27 pmRanagi JomajoDaiki getting in Moon!Today at 11:48 amSakoshi KurosawaSubstitute TeacherToday at 6:55 amAyato HyuugaKintsugi is hereToday at 5:39 amHanzo UchihaA new man Today at 5:37 amHanzo UchihaThe first few steps in Today at 5:36 amHanzo UchihaThe wolf and the lambToday at 5:34 amHanzo Uchiha
Top posting users this month
158 Posts - 22%
139 Posts - 19%
86 Posts - 12%
70 Posts - 10%
57 Posts - 8%
52 Posts - 7%
51 Posts - 7%
45 Posts - 6%
38 Posts - 5%
34 Posts - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Jason Senju
Jason Senju
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 6500

Meeting with an old friend[IO, Risako] Empty Meeting with an old friend[IO, Risako]

Thu Jul 30, 2015 12:03 pm
Jason was sitting at his desk getting the final details hammered out on some missions he had just looked over. His fox Nami was curled up in her usual spot near the office door. It was just past noon and the sun was high in the sky outside. Jason had sent for his old friend Risako and was just waiting for her to show up. He was expecting some crazy entrance, Risako was kind of clumsy. Jason hadn't had a chance to see her yet since he had become Hokage. He had heard that she had finally been made Chuunin and he wanted to congratulate her. On top of that Jason had a special mission opportunity for her that could work out in her favor if she did well enough. 

Jason looked up from the paperwork in front of him and brushed his messy hair out of his face. His hair always had a way of doing what it wanted. It was very uncooperative. Jason could feel a comforting wave of emotion in the back of his mind coming from Nami. 'Risako should be here soon' he thought to himself. Jason would set the papers aside and pull out a folder from his desk setting it down in front of him.
Risako Akara
Risako Akara
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 47750

Meeting with an old friend[IO, Risako] Empty Re: Meeting with an old friend[IO, Risako]

Thu Jul 30, 2015 12:58 pm
Risako was just... ya know... chilling out in her housing when she heard a knock. By the time she wiped the drool from her chin and made her way to the door, the person who knocked was already long gone, and in their place was a small letter. When she opened the door, she was more left more than feeling a little provoked by the prank, until she looked down at her feet and saw the little letter. Most assistants didn't do things in such a creepy ass way.

She kinda just wanted to leave it there, to blow away in the wind or decompose in the rain, but for some reason she picked it up. The letter was written in a hastily scribbled hand, and contained the following message: "The Hokage, Jason Senju, wishes to see you in his office."

Her eyes widened a bit, Jason Senju? The ghost? Hokage? Ghostage? At first she was hit with a wave of disbelief, and after shaking her head and rubbing her eyes, she reread it, and sure enough, it said the same fucking thing. Good thing she fell asleep in her uniform, because she pretty much bolted right out of the door and towards the Hokage's office building thing barefoot. Once she got there, she slowed down, and thought about how she should make her entrance...

After a minute, she pushed open the door, and made her way to the actual office, barging passed and apologizing to anyone that was in her way, before slamming open what she thought was the door to the office. Sticking her hands in her pockets, she found her way to the middle of the room, and only asked Jason one thing, which was "Why in the hell would you send an assistant to wake me up at noon?"

Habits don't change, at least for Risako, in the face of anyone. Powerful or not.
Jason Senju
Jason Senju
Citizen

Meeting with an old friend[IO, Risako] Empty Re: Meeting with an old friend[IO, Risako]

Thu Jul 30, 2015 1:12 pm
"Why in the hell would you send an assistant to wake me up at noon?"

Those were the only greeting he got when a disheveled Risako barged into the office. Her hair certainly showed she had just woken up. Jason's only response was to break into laughter at the sight. Some things certainly never change. Even as a Chuunin in front of the Hokage Risako was still the same loud academy student he taught the Body Flicker technique to. After a few short seconds of laughter, Jason wiped a tear from his eye and retorted "Why in the hell are you still sleeping at noon?" Of course the answer to that question didn't matter much. Jason was just glad to see his friend hadn't changed at all toward him with his new status. 

With a smirk upon his face Jason would begin to speak. "I heard you made Chuunin, I wanted to congratulate you. You've come a long way since that clumsy little academy student I met way back. How's your training going?" he would say. Jason would wait for what was sure to be a smart ass comment from Risako so that he could do the same. Sarcasm tended to be a second language of his when it came to her. 
Risako Akara
Risako Akara
Citizen

Thu Jul 30, 2015 2:19 pm
When confronted with such an accusation as "sleeping at noon" Risako yanked her hands out of her pockets, and crossed her arms. After he finished speaking, she would chime in with "First off, I wasn't sleeping, I was recovering from a battle." Her tone was pretty sarcastic, but then she continued, "Second, I guess training is going pretty well. I've been spending more time training others actually," she chuckled after the last bit.

"Hold on though," Risako's hand darted into her pocket, and pulled out a gumball sized rubber ball that she had been using to practice her mark seal with. "I've gotten faster, for sure. I learned how to craft seals and stuff." It was kinda funny, how she didn't really question his sudden takeover of the village. Wait, why did she pull out the ball? With a cocked eyebrow, she stuck it back in her pocket. "So, where have you been off to? And why did I get called up here?" What's the meaning of life for that matter?

At first, she knew something about Brennar taking over Navi's seat, but now one of her old mentors was suddenly Hokage. This wasn't a change she would try to protest though. After all, someone needed to be in charge. Hopefully his answer would provide some insight as to why she can't sleep in til noon anymore.
Jason Senju
Jason Senju
Citizen

Thu Jul 30, 2015 2:48 pm
"So, where have you been off to? And why did I get called up here?"

Such an obvious question but Jason wasn't really expecting it. He HAD been gone for quite a while. Scenes from Brennar's intense training flashed through Jason's mind. Blood, smoke, a few broken bones...

Jason snapped back to reality so that he could answer Risako's questions. "Well as for where I've been.....I was selected by Brennar to take the Hokage position and he put me through some intense training. So here I am. As for why I called your ass here......I've heard good things about you lately and since you're my friend I figured I'd give you an opportunity to make it to Jounin. Especially since you yourself said you've been working with and teaching younger ninja lately." Jason thought that pretty much summed it up. He was still wondering what the point of that ball was but whatever. 

Off in the corner Nami gave a small yawn to let Risako know she was there as well. She was kind of a fickle little fox and didn't like being ignored. Though she had no problem ignoring everyone else when she wanted to. Jason watched the girl in front of him as he waited for her response.
Risako Akara
Risako Akara
Citizen

Thu Jul 30, 2015 3:53 pm
An chance at a rank up? Already? It had only been a month or so since the chuunin rank up, but Risako wasn't one to fuss. She did after all, see to it that about three ninja have passed her up in terms of skill. NOW that sounds kinda bad, but if she was the one that taught them, then that's deserving of its own reward. "Well, not all of them were younger. Most were older actually." Risako was like... what? Fourteen now? When the fox yawned or whatever it did, Risako turned to eye it. It had been sometime since she saw the little shit. "Morning, err. Afternoon, Nami." She felt weird talking to canines. Not that she didn't like dogs/foxes and stuff, but it was just weird to actually speak to one that could understand human speech. 

"Well, I suppose, I'll begin gathering a team of genin." She thought about it for a moment, trying to guess if the mission would be dangerous or not. Then, she inquired, "Is this going to be dangerous? Or should I find a group that I can train during the mission? Like, should they be skilled or will they be fine fresh out of the academy?"
Jason Senju
Jason Senju
Citizen

Thu Jul 30, 2015 4:24 pm
"Is this going to be dangerous? OR should I find a group that I can train during the mission? Like, should they be skilled or will they be fine fresh out of the academy?"

Jason chuckled at that. Boy was Risako in for a surprise. He debated on not giving her all the details but then decided to let her in on it. She was better off being prepared for what was to come. "Well, your team will be locating a high ranking individual, incapacitating them and retrieving scroll from their person. However your target is in fact my clone. So do what you need to do in order to take me on." Jason smirked at that. He didn't know how Risako would take it but he would find out soon enough. 

He had to admit it sounded a little cocky. Perhaps that was just something he picked up with the training he had recieved. He chose to view it as confidence more than anything. Something occured to Jason at this point. There was a scroll he had seen about a secret jutsu. He didn't have the specific elements to use the technique but maybe Risako did. He decided he trusted Risako enough to let her learn the technique. But for now Jason would wait for Risako's response.
Risako Akara
Risako Akara
Citizen

Thu Jul 30, 2015 6:20 pm
Risako smiled and nodded. It brought back a memory, to when he first taught her about the body flicker technique, which involved her chasing down him or his clone while practicing the damn tech. "So, like our first training session. I wont even need a team for this one, I can take you on by myself!" She said in a fake mockery, chuckling to let him know it was but a joke. 

"I already have one person I want on my team, but give me a day to find the other two. If all goes well, I'll probably form an official team after this little game." With that, she assumed that he didn't have anything else to tell her, and she turned around, stuck her hands in her pockets, and began for the door. Hopefully he didn't have something else to give/tell her.
Jason Senju
Jason Senju
Citizen

Fri Jul 31, 2015 9:49 am
"I already have one person I want on my team, but give me a day to find the other two. If all goes well, I'll probably form an official team after this little game."

With that Risako would turn to leave. Jason hesitated, then called after her for one last thing. "Oh Risako. If you can manage to figure out how to use the wind element come back and see me. I have a secret jutsu I'd like to entrust to you. For now, Go ahead and form your team and when you're ready we'll begin this little game. You're dismissed." Those would be the last words Jason said to Risako before she left his office. Then Jason would go back to clearing up the paperwork on his desk. He was sure there would be other visitors, there were always other visitors. After all, he was a Kage now and so there was always something people wanted from him.
[exit]
Risako Akara
Risako Akara
Citizen

Fri Jul 31, 2015 11:37 am
Risako nodded at Jason. If it was secret, then it must have been good. "I'll get to work on it." With that, she stepped out of the room, and grabbed one of the assistants, asking for three genin in particular. She scribbled a quick note that detailed how the genin were to get to her house.

[exit yo]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum