Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Shiru Iyasu Mission RecordToday at 2:16 amShiru IyasuTea with Youta, Z, and Dante Yesterday at 9:13 pmYouta ShinkouIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 8:32 pmShiro Hyuga1,2, 3....Yesterday at 8:30 pmYouta ShinkouBrutalityYesterday at 8:29 pmShiro HyugaThe Culling Games: Ninth MatchYesterday at 5:30 pmAyato HyuugaThe Culling Games: The FinalSun May 05, 2024 8:50 pmHimari HyuugaMy Immortal Sun May 05, 2024 6:02 pmTalon TauMerchant MonsterSun May 05, 2024 5:58 pmHebiishi OrochiDoctor DaysSun May 05, 2024 4:09 amJunko Tsukiko
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 39%
9 Posts - 15%
8 Posts - 13%
6 Posts - 10%
4 Posts - 7%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Sleep
Sleep
Citizen
Stat Page : https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t47144-suimin-uchiha-stats

Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Genjutsu
Village : Kumogakure
Ryo : 16800

Suimin Uchiha Photo OP Protege Empty Suimin Uchiha Photo OP Protege

Fri Feb 19, 2021 3:59 pm
Mission Name: Photo OP Protege 
Type: Assistance
Character Requirements: -
Word Count Requirements: 500 Words
Challenges: -
Repeatable? Yes
NPC? No
Reward: 500 Ryo, 1 AP

Task: A photographer needs an assistant for the morning doing basically menial labor. You’ll help him with lighting, placement, and whatever else he may think of during your 4 hour shift. The subject matter he’s shooting is completely up to you.

He wakes up extra early and hops in the shower he takes a nice long bath in warm water and just sits there for a while enjoying the feeling of warmth that came from his bath and wrapped his body and a soothing embrace. After he’s done he starts to brush his teeth making sure to get every spot in his mouth, he uses the bathroom, and gets dressed wearing the same thing he wears everyday. He gets the milk, and orange juice from his fridge and cereal that rested on top of his fridge. He sets it all out on the table and he prepares his breakfast. After finishing his breakfast he grabs the rest of his things for the day and proceeds to head out but not without saying goodbye. He turns to the photo he has of his brother he keeps by the door and says “Hey I won’t be gone for a long time. I’ll be alright, I shouldn’t get hurt or go too far. So there is no need to come with me. I'll be back before you know it alright. Love you.” 

Suimin heads out of his house making sure to lock his door behind him. He doesn’t have much of value but he doesn’t want to risk anything he does own getting stolen. He begins to head out to the Raikage’s Office to get a Mission for the day. Once he arrives at the Raikage’s office he takes a look at the mission board there's quite a few here wow. He sees an interesting one and while reading the name of the mission file he begins to think. He finds one on photography. He gets it approved and heads to the camera shop. 

After arriving at the camera shop he signs in and heads to the room he was assigned to help in. “Hello my name Is Uchiha Suimin. I’m here to help out as an assistant.” “Right come in now. So tell me how much do you know about photography?” “Not much sir.” “That’s alright I guess that's what you're here for isn’t it?” “I guess so.” “You don’t sound too pleased. What's the matter?” “Oh no you're mistaken this is just my voice.” “Oh I’m terribly sorry then let's see here you can help by setting up the lights. I want one on the right, one on the left, and one in front.” “Yes sir.” He begins to set up for the first photo shoot of the day. It was a lovely family with their pet dog. They took a few pictures, paid the man and left. “Would you agree that photography is an art young Suimin?” “I believe lots of things can be an art as long there is someone who can see the beauty in it sir.” “My word that was quite the profound answer for someone of not only your age but any age.” After a few more pictures with a lot more families the day seemed to go by rather quickly.
[Exit]
Claims:
TWC: 504
500 WC to 3 Tomoe Sharingan
500 WC to Strength
Gogyou Bushuugi
Gogyou Bushuugi
Citizen
Ryo : 0

Suimin Uchiha Photo OP Protege Empty Re: Suimin Uchiha Photo OP Protege