Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Life is a HighwayToday at 9:46 amMegami KuogaSilver Lining [Training] [Private] Today at 4:14 amKiko TsukikoMerchant MonsterToday at 1:51 amHebiishi OrochiAqueous Transmission Today at 12:14 amKayori HatakeBreakaway (exit)Yesterday at 5:15 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Yesterday at 3:15 pmGoto SenjuWorking With a New Friend!Yesterday at 3:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Yesterday at 3:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Yesterday at 1:53 amJoro ShokkuFirst SessionYesterday at 1:41 amKayori Hatake
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
36 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Kasumi Hyuuga
Kasumi Hyuuga
Citizen
Stat Page : Kasumi's Stats
Remove Puppetry Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 0

Cookie Time in Kirigakure [Open] Empty Cookie Time in Kirigakure [Open]

Sat Dec 05, 2020 9:38 pm
Cookie Time!:

Kasumi was walking the streets of Kiri, enjoying the festivities, when suddenly a mysterious looking man entered her field of view.  At first she didn't think much of him as there were several townsfolk mingling about the streets.  But as Kasumi continued to walk, it was apparent that the man was making his way over to the girl's location.  Kasumi stopped and stood next to a lamppost.  If this man wanted trouble, everyone would be made aware, and hopefully, other shinobi might come to her aid if the situation took a dire turn.  Most people smiled as Kasumi walked passed them, but this guy seemed ... different.  There was more to him than met the eye, but Kasumi couldn't place a finger on it.

As the man walked up to the Hyuuga, who stood under the lamp light, kasumi got a better look at the mysterious man.  He wore a long, festive looking cloak and wore a hat that oddly looked like one a Kage would wear.  But he clearly wasn't the Mizukage.  

”Good evening, sir.  I hope the festival is finding you well,” Kasumi said awkwardly.

”Salutations, Miss Kasumi,” the man said in a jolly, booming voice.

”How do you know my name?” Kasumi asked, suddenly feeling worried.

”I know everyone here.  Oh, come now, I mean you no harm. And where are my manors?  Allow me to introduce myself, I am the Hollykage,” the Hollykage announced.

”Er, nice to meet you.  Does our Lord Mizukage know you're hear?” Kasumi asked, still sounding unsure.

”Ha, ha, ha!  I am here and nowhere.  Worry not, my sweet Genin, for I mean this village no harm, nor the lives within.  I merely wish to spread holiday cheer,” the Hollykage assured.  And Miss Kasumi, you shall help me this evening for I have a mission for you.”

A sly look washed over the Hollykage's face, his eyes twinkled in the lamp light, and a slight grin crept over the man's lips.  He paused for a moment, as he smiled and looked down upon the bewildered Genin.  He was freakishly tall and well fed.  He stuck out his thumb and bit into it, which caused it to bleed, and then knelt down.  He placed his hand on the ground which briefly caused a formula to spread out on the ground from his hand.  A puff of smoke washed over the man's hand, and as it cleared, a satchel appeared on the ground.  The man picked up the bag and handed it to the young Hyuuga.  

”This is your task, Miss Kasumi.  Inside this bag are cookies and sweets.  I want you to distribute them to everyone you meet.  If you try to throw them away, or eat all of them yourself, I will know.  Do this simple task, and you will be rewarded.  I'm counting on you.  When you are finished, I will come find you, the Hollykage instructed.

Kasumi reluctantly took the bag and peered inside.  Part of her assumed it would be a bag full of terrible things, but like the man insured, it was filled with warm cookies and other sweets.  They smelled delightful.  Kasumi blinked twice as she stared into the bag and then back to the cloaked man, but when she looked up, the man was no longer to be seen.

”What on the heck just happened?” Kasumi wondered out loud.

(WC = 551)
Kasumi Hyuuga
Kasumi Hyuuga
Citizen

Cookie Time in Kirigakure [Open] Empty Re: Cookie Time in Kirigakure [Open]

Sun Dec 06, 2020 3:09 am
Who the heck is this 'Hollykage' anyway, and how is he going to know if I hand out these cookies or not? Kasumi wondered as she stood under the lamppost.  Is he a creep and spying on me?  How does he know my name!?

Kasumi did not like the idea of some stranger hiding in the shadows watching her every move, and the thought of some strange Festival Kage wondering Kiri while their Lord Mizukage wasn't around was a worse thought to ponder, still.  The Hollykage seemed like a decent enough sort, but Kasumi knew that being a ninja meant that one must master the art of deception.  He could be trying to lull her into a false sense of security.  Kasumi peered into the bag one more time just to make sure its contents exclusively consisted of tasty treats.

Well, I suppose for now, I must play his game, Kasumi thought at last.  If I am to discover his true purpose, I must be patient...

Kasumi continued walking throughout Kiri's crowded streets and greeted everyone she walked passed.  To her frustration, however, most of the villagers did not seem interested in a free cookie when asked by a complete stranger.  This only sought to put Kasumi on edge as she tried to spy the mysterious figure.  

[color#008080]Heh, why did I think this would be easy?  Of course people aren't too keen on accepting a cookie from a somebody they've never met before.  I wouldn't either.  I could have baked drugs into these cookies, or worse, tiny blades.  Even if I have the best intentions, people will always be cautious of others.  Right, a new tactic is needed.  I'll have to plant these cookies on people myself.  Pocket cookies![/color]

With a new tactic devised, Kasumi continued to walk around the festival with a more subtle approach.  Instead of asking whether or not the patrons wanted the cookies, Kasumi employed reverse Slight of Hand.  Instead of stealing people's coin purses, Kasumi placed the Hollykage's treats while they weren't looking.  To the young Hyuuga's surprise, this tactic seemed to work much more efficiently.  After only a couple hours had passed, Kasumi was able to empty the bag of treats.  Only once did the kunoichi get caught in the act.  It was a little boy who noticed, but was easily hushed.  All she had to do was give him a couple of treats and the boy was grinning from ear to ear.

Oh, hey, it looks like the bag is empty now.  That wasn't too bad, Kasumi thought as she reached down into the bag just to make sure.  Now then, time to find this 'Hollykage'...

Sure enough, after a few moments had passed, the cloaked figure appeared and towered over the young Genin.  He still carried that sly smile.  

”Ho, ho, it looks like you were able to complete my task.  And you were pretty quick about it, too.  Not bad, Miss Kasumi.  Not bad at all.  Here, as promised, your reward.  Enjoy the rest of your evening.  I have a feeling I will be seeing you again, soon,” the Hollykage told Kasumi as if he could read her thoughts.

Kasumi's eyes were locked onto the festive looking man as he beamed back at her, smiling.  This time, he wasn't running away.  Kasumi would fallow him back to wherever he was hiding and then inform a superior.  A moment passed, that felt like an hour, before the Hollykage even lifted a finger.  Kasumi's heart was racing.  He was about to make a move.  With both hands, the Hollykage placed them together.

Oh no!  He's making a hand seal! Kasumi thought as she inhaled sharply.

It was the Tiger Seal, and in a flash, the Hollykage vanished in lined blur.  Kasumi wanted to give chase, but it was no use; the Hollykage was no where to be seen.  Who was this “Hollykage”?  And what did he want?  These were question that Kasumi desperately wanted to find out.  But, unfortunately, only time would tell...

(WC = 661)
(Exit)
(TWC = 551 + 661 = 1212)
(Claiming +12 stats, using 1212 words towards Chompy 1631/4900, claiming mission rewards: 2000 Ryo, 20 AP, Leather)

Last edited by Kasumi Hyuuga on Sun Dec 06, 2020 1:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Fu
Fu
Jounin
Jounin
Stat Page : Fu's Fat Stats
Familiar : Archie the Bear
Remove Remove Remove Bukijutsu Fūinjutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 176650

Sun Dec 06, 2020 10:32 am
was there any wc towards chompy before this thread? if not please list wc claim as 1212/4900 to keep track of progress towards a single thing from multiple threads. thanks!
Kasumi Hyuuga
Kasumi Hyuuga
Citizen

Sun Dec 06, 2020 1:53 pm
fixed
Fu
Fu
Jounin