Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Working With a New Friend!Today at 3:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Today at 3:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Today at 1:53 amJoro ShokkuFirst SessionToday at 1:41 amKayori HatakeEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Yesterday at 11:20 pmZim NaraAnother Brick in The Wall Yesterday at 10:01 pmZatoichi HyuugaBreakaway (exit)Yesterday at 8:13 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Yesterday at 5:48 pmMegami KuogaUnknown shinobi leaves Kumo [Village Exit]Yesterday at 1:49 pmHimari HyuugaIchirō Ishitoya (WIP)Yesterday at 9:30 amAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
35 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Raleth
Raleth
Citizen
Stat Page : Sarutobi, Raleth
Remove Taijutsu Iryōjutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Tsukigakure
Ryo : 19000

Uncle Dragon's Tea Shop Empty Uncle Dragon's Tea Shop

Mon Nov 23, 2020 2:19 am
Mrs. Harsuhuno has a dilemma. The Traders, those who travel the globe to exchange goods and gossip, have spoken of many new faces on the roads of wind country. Shinobi displaying foreign headbands, delegates from the neighboring countries, have been seen traveling to Sunagakure, the rumor being that the Second Kazekage, Mizuki Ohta, has called a meeting between the Kage of the major villages. The reason is unknown, but the merchant and business owners of the Village Hidden in the Sand could care less as to why, as the prospect of new customers eclipsed the political future of the shinobi world. 

Han, the trusted but crusty guard who manned the main gate of Sunagakure, has confirmed these Trader rumors. He himself described the shinobi that came into the village, and would shudder when he spoke of the chakra that he felt from the individuals. Not because he feared them, he would add when one would ask him why he shook at his mention of these individual's chakra, but because the pressure from them was so intense. This gave the merchants of the sand village even more reason to spruce up their businesses, perhaps these powerful shinobi carried heavy wallets? 

In only a matter days, every stall owner, shop owner, and street artist spruced up their own place of work, and did everything they can to welcome this incoming business. Except Mrs. Harushuno, who stands in front of her tea shop at 6 AM, with her eyes closed and her fingers massaging her temples. The doors to her business are closed, her husband, Mr. Harushuno, has come down with a cold, and is currently upstairs resting and recovering. Normally, when one of the Harushuno's fall ill, the shop closes for the day, as both husband and wife work together to run the Uncle Dragon's Tea Shop. But, today also happens to be the day that the foreign shinobi should arrive. The dilemma she finds herself in, is should she open the shop? To lose out on a day of business is rough, but to miss out on an opportunity to welcome new faces, and ryo, was worse. She knows she can run the shop by herself, but she also knows she could not make every customer happy. She begins to pace in front of her tea shop, her dilemma begins to worry her to pieces.

"Good Morning, Mrs. Harsuhuno," thrums a rich, basso-voice, "I heard Mr. Harushuno has fallen ill."

The kind faced woman looks to see an immense man, and the possible solution to her problem. Walking up to her tea shop is her friend and neighbor, the ash-haired Sarutobi, Raleth. He wears a black-trimmed, white Sarutobi clan kimono, and has tied with black silk around his waist. The flowing cloth masks his bulk, and gives the Chuunin, nicknamed "Summit-Cleaver" by his peers, a benevolent and aged appearance. The 32 year-old holds a straw-basked, brimming with ripe citrus and steaming, aromatic tea. He smiles at Mrs. Harushuno, and gestures to the basket hanging on his arms.

"I've brought some oranges, and a new brew of tea that should sooth his throat."

The ash-haired man smiles wide and offers the basket of fruit and tea to Mrs. Harushuno. For a moment, she hesitates, as the shinobi in front of her was the one who destroyed a part of the Sunagakure in a fit of rage. She weighs her options, and decides the reward is worth the risk. 

"Raleth!", exclaims the kind-faced woman, "You're just what I need!" She grabs the immense shinobi by the forearm, and speaks before the confused Sarutobi can respond. "There's talk of new business in Suna, and I need to open up. It would mean the world to Mr. Harsuhuno, and me, if you could help me run the tea shop today. All food and drink will be on the house for you." Before Raleth could answer, the small shop-owner pulls the shinobi up the small stairs, and unlocks the shop. She hands the Sarutobi a broom. "Thank you! Now, sweep the front porch, we must be ready by 8!!"

Mrs. Harushuno goes to the kitchen and leaves Raleth alone to sweep the front porch. He sighs, wondering how he got himself in the situation. He begins to brushing the dirt off the front porch, and prepares for the opening day.

-----

If one were to walk down the Market Street of Sunagakure and pass a peculiar kebab stall whose owner has scraggle for facial hair, one would catch the scent of earth, fruit, flower, and steam in the air. If one was inclined, one could follow the aroma, and would find themselves walking the side streets of the sand village. Square buildings made of baked clay would flank either side, the morning sun would blaze above them, the heat of the desert would be controlled by the atmospheric barrier placed around the village by the First Kazekage. The alleyways would turn right and left, and soon one would find ones self on a quaint, sand-dusted street. The aroma, much stronger now, would come from a cozy tea shop nestled between two buildings. The building would have small, wooden steps leading to windowed, double doors. Above the door, on the face of the building, is a sign that reads "Uncle's Dragon's".

Before one would think to walk up these steps, a sign near the door would catch their attention. It would read "While inside, no nations exist. All headbands must be hidden or entry will be denied." 

After taking the time to hide their headband, one could walk up the steps and into the Uncle's Dragon. Soothing smells of tea and fruit would tickle the nostrils, a green interior, accented with gold, would welcome one with candle-lit light hanging from chandeliers. An immense, ash-haired, stern-but-kind faced man, wearing a green apron wrapped around a black-trimmed, white Kimono, would greet them with a warm smile.

"Welcome to the Uncle's Dragon," thrums the rich voice of this man, "Please, sit where ever your please. Take your time, relax, you may spend the entire day here if you wish."

He would hand whomever a menu consisting of various combinations of fruit, pastries, cookies, and teas. If one were confused, one could ask the ash-haired man for a recommendation. If he was asked, the immense man would suggest the Sunrise Sampler, an order of three kettles of green tea, green tea with honey, and citrus-rose tea.

[[1074]]
Katsuragi
Katsuragi
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Katsuragi's Stats

Remove Taijutsu Bukijutsu Remove Kanjutsu Default
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 192800

Uncle Dragon's Tea Shop Empty Re: Uncle Dragon's Tea Shop

Mon Nov 30, 2020 8:13 pm
"...", Katsuragi slowly opens his eyes to the sounds coming from outside and within. His mind was still groggy so the noises he heard were hard to identify. Many casually walking along the sidewalk in such a hurry, as if there was work to be done. The same on many minds in this district, bustling with commerce. The new of the kage from foreign villages gathering hear was quite the headline. It was sure to bring people form all over.

He moves towards the window with a cat like gaze, still wondering if the bars were still there, such experiences were hard to shake even when such a god forsaken place was so very much far far away. This time, they were gone. He didn't show it, but he was very pleased. This was progress, in the right direction. Slowly, but surely, he rises up from his bed. His tired face covered with his hands as he yawns into them.

After getting out of bed, he puts on his usual attire. He only had one outfit, but did manage to receive an extra piece of garment from the shop owners. He turns to see a white apron drenched along the brown wooden dresser. He shakes his head in disagreement. No way was he going to work in a teashop. There was too many things for him to do he thought, he ties his shoelaces tight with affirmation. However, he stops in thought, while starring down at a scuff mark on the right toe.

'Big ass oaf, dun fucked up me sneakers. Can't believe this bu-', his train of thoughts were interrupted by what seemed to be harsh coughing. It was coming from the other room down the hall. Finally dressed, he made his way towards the hallway. Katsuragi's attire consisted of a thin black jacket, which underneath he wore a solid white shirt. His pants were a pair of black jeans. His boots also being solid black with an emblem labeled "EU", it's made of metal stitched to the tongue of the boots. His hair, still vivid, was a solid dark purple. His tools and such were all assorted evenly along his attire, given no hint to their whereabouts.

The coughing came in spurts, some lasting more than others. Katsuragi grew more and more irritated by the sound. Which actually encouraged him to keep his distance from the door. He didn't want to catch any of what the old person had.

"Uh uh... ain't finna get me sick, I'm out", the groaning from the door got a bit louder

"Son..., get my wi-"

"Nooooo...", he said with a low voice, sauntering backwards into the dim lit side of the hallway as if he was a cougar exposed to all unwanted presences. He finally makes his way to the stairs, still hearing the coughs till finally he give sin and gets the wife. Finally, the young hustler realized that if the owners of the shop kick the bucket, then he himself would be back out on the streets. Coming down the stairs to the first floor with lazy legs but sturdy feet, Katsuragi stops to see the old lady heading towards the kitchen.

"YO!", he screams. "You gotta deal with this.... upstairs. Old man is hackin a mean cough, go handle that...seriously fo real asap"

((TWC:553))
Aokidanza
Aokidanza
Hokage
Hokage
Stat Page : Link
Summoning Contract : Rinnegan Summon Contract: Animal Realm
Living Clones : Shinobu Senju
Yoru Senju
Legendary Equipment : Gourd of Gaara
Remove Remove Remove Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Village : Konohagakure
Ryo : 104

Mon Dec 07, 2020 9:53 pm
From the streets of the booming village walked in another, perhaps two? The chime of the bell upon the door opening would acknowledge their presence as well as announce them to all. The first of the possible two that would enter would be a figure, demonic in all forms of air. A being don in all black, head to toe. Black hair that veil his eyes. Two toned golden eyes, pierce from black scleras. Expressionless face accompanied them. Black dress shirt with obsidian buttons and a silk black tie. A black vest with matching dress pants. Shinobi boots compliments the bottom of the attire. Swaying with each step was a black coat that had crimson silk interior. Protruding from the depths of his coat on his left was the hilt to a katana. The pummel was gold while the hitl was dark green. A prized possession that he collected off of a merchant caravan while he was out along the borders.  

The man towered at six foot, one inch. His built was perfect for his size as his muscles printed through his clothing somewhat. As he slowly motioned into the shop he would scan the room with those cold piercing eyes as he took in the aroma of its confines. He acknowledged those that were there to work, he even acknowledged others. One of which was of ashen hair, yet a build somewhat mountain like. A single brow was risen. He immediately knew that this village was well in its right for the reputation of monstrous. 'First that Kenshin, fellow... such delicious and sadist chakra. Froze my entire being well over just by walking past me. And now this gentleman...' He thought as he found a seat to take. There was another there, but he did not see anything that stood out with him, but who was to know...perhaps he was something more unique than the eye could see. He would look to the left, where he entered from to see if his companion was coming. It was hard to tell with that one. But then again, he did not seem like the type to turn down a free drink, or two.  

Turning his gaze over to one of the workers he would raise his right hand and politely beckon assistance. He wished to order, or perhaps pick someone's brain over philosophy. 

[WC: 394]
Raleth
Raleth
Citizen

Thu Dec 10, 2020 6:17 pm
Katsuragi would drag his feet down the stairs, and spot the owner of the tea shop. As he screams his "YO!", a startling look would choke the voice in his throat. The kind face of Mrs. Harushuno twists into a ferocious expression, fire blazes behind her benevolent eyes: and bores a hole through the whelp's forehead. A single intention flickers in her gaze, Disrespect me again and you'll end up on the street. 

A hacking cough, ringing from upstairs, douses the owner's ferocity, Mrs. Harushuno looks to her bedroom, where the ailing Mr. Harushuno lies. She looks back to the purple-haired Katsuragi, and thanks him. Walking past the boy, she rushes upstairs to care for her husband.

As Katsuragi's is left downstairs, he notices a familiar, if startling sight at the entrance of the Uncle's Dragon Teashop. The Gentle Giant sweeps the front porch and prepares for the opening of the business day. He pauses his work and looks inside. A wide smile spreads to the eyes of the Sarutobi, he brings his hand up. 

"Yo!", thrums the basso voice of Raleth Sarutobi.

He brings the broom inside and places it in the corner, he walks up to the whelp, beaming. His eyes sparkle with pride at seeing Katsuragi, he's glad to know the young missing-ninja decided to try his hand at an honest life. Pride wells in his chest, perhaps the potential see he saw in the whelp during their bout can bloom in the village hidden in the sand.

"It's good to see you Katsuragi!" Raleth would say, his joy would boom in his voice, "there's much work to be done."
Raleth would produce a rag and table cleaner from his back, and hand them to Katsuragi. "Make sure the floor and tables are spotless, and hurry, we open in 45 minutes. I'll go to the kitchen to prepare the food and tea. "

Raleth begins walks to the kitchen, already expecting Katsuragi to do his part. As the whelp cleans the front of house, the gentle giant prepares each of the massive tea kettles. He goes to the ovens, and makes the pastries and sweets for the day. After, he slices fresh fruit, and arranges them on dishes. After 45 minutes, the work is done. 

Mrs. Harushuno returns to the downstairs teashop, after having put Mr. Harushuno to sleep. She looks around, and smiles at what she sees. She goes to the kitchen to relieve Raleth Sarutobi, which allows him to help Katsuragi wait and serve on customers. With the preparations made, the Uncle's Dragon is ready for the business day.

-----

An imposing figure of similar height to the ash-haired Raleth walks into the teashop, with a possible companion. The Sarutobi, with his acute senses, feels a sinister presence and a massive amount of chakra emanating from this figure, as if a great and monstrous beast lay behind his two-toned, golden eyes. Those same eyes spot the immense chuunin, and would be meet with an intense stare from Raleth Sarutobi. Both men would size each other up in an instant, and would acknowledge each other's strength. Raleth's eyes drift to the gilded-green hilt tied to the side of his hip.

Hope he behaves himself, he looks like he'd be trouble.

Without betraying his thoughts and emotions, Raleth greets the imposing, black-clad man. As he walks to his seat, Raleth would come up to him.

"Welcome, friend, what can I get you today? If its your first time, I recommend a cup of green tea and honey, with a bowl of berries. Such things, though simple, can calm the mind and sooth the soul, and might make one feel philosophical..."

As Raleth handles the one customer, he expects Katsuragi to wait on the other customers, or get their orders from the kitchen.    

[[633/1707]]
Aokidanza
Aokidanza
Hokage
Hokage
Yoru Senju

Sun Dec 13, 2020 8:27 pm
"Welcome, friend, what can I get you today? If its your first time, I recommend a cup of green tea and honey, with a bowl of berries. Such things, though simple, can calm the mind and sooth the soul, and might make one feel philosophical..." These were the words of the ashen-haired shinobi that was present in the shop upon the demon's arrival. He spoke with warmth and hardy air. The golden eyes of the Senju would peer through a haze of momentary confusion. Did he work here? Was one of the thoughts that reached his mental. Nonetheless, he was in need of service and it was provided.  

"Green tea with honey and a bowl of berries, you say?" He starts, his voice deep enough to rattle a being to their core. Eyes scanning over him once more, obtaining a bit more understanding. "A recommendation comes from the past experience of an astonishing, if not unique discovery, one worth spreading to others. The very same can be said for hope...and despair. I'll accept your recommendation. I'd like to see just how philosophical it may make me feel.. care to join me? My associate must have gotten lost along the way, but surely he will not mind me occupying my time with the company of another. After all, you give me the impression of some sort of wild animal, one that is uniquely spotted." He would guesture to the seat across from him, in hopes of exchanging words with this older gentleman a bit more.  

The Senju would set the menu that was stationed before him prior to his seating. It was no need to browse it for this man before him already helped him with his order. The black clad demon would sit back in his seat. Right leg crossed over the left and his arms now folded resting before his abdomen. Would he sit and share stories with him, or would his work require him to maintain movement? Those golden eyes within black scleras would scan about the shop once more to find little to no business, so perhaps a few moments of his time would not do any harm.

[WC: 363]
[Total Wc: 757]
Katsuragi
Katsuragi
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!

Sun Dec 13, 2020 9:02 pm
"Damn Mah..., ease up", he said, while the old broad brushes past him in a hurry. Although she was old and old, she had one hell of a gaze that shook even, Katsuragi himself. It was best for him to leave it be, he no choice but to let it slide due to the fact that he was living under her roof. Her roof, her rules blah blah blah. He shake his head side to side watching her scale the stairs with her decrepit legs. Old was what she was, her attitude was getting old too. He just couldn't wait to be rid of this shop. But one thing was for sure, It was way better than living in some small studio for the nonlocals. Some days. This village seemed to be stupid strict with the loitering after hours in the streets. No matter, the day had just started, and it was time to get his hustle one with the saps around the area.

Suddenly, a deep roar like sound came his way, his heart even skipped a beat as he was caught of guard by it. 'What the fuck, who was that...', he wondered.

Whipping his next to the sound of the thunderous voice that seemed all to familiar, he tilts his head to the side in confusion. It was indeed the giant he fought with, the one he totally lost to by knockout. He surmised this would be the reason why he recommended this be the place he moved to, to keep tabs on him of course. He eyes him down while he barked his orders. It just didn't go together. The way he looked, the way he dressed..., the pink robe was vivid as it was vibrant in his mind. He looks towards the exit, knowing full well that he had better shit to do then to play tea party with all the tourists in town.

"OH!!..., you mean all this? I don't do dis son", he makes gestures with his hand as if he was cleaning a window in a circular motion." I don't do wax on wax off man. You missed me with that shit...", he said, sauntering over to the exit. Clearly he was out of his mind if he thought Katsuragi was going to do this. That would be the day, Katsuragi on his knees bussin tables. On his way to the exit, he sees a couple arriving to the shop, the two holding hands as if they were the happiest pair there ever was. Inseparable. Their accents suggested that they were of the fire country, Konoha to be exact. Unfortunately, they happened to stop by a certain tea shop, at the wrong time. Innocently, they told Katsuragi to get them a table as the saw him chatting with one of the servers, who was actually Raleth of course.

"Katsuragi raises his chin upwards in an annoyed fashion. His whole jaw slides to the right in disbelief at the disrespect. They continue to bark orders, but there was only so much Katsuragi could take till he would eventually snap.

((TWC:1021))
Roy Goka
Roy Goka
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Roy Goka
Musu Uzumaki(RIP)
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 500

Wed Dec 16, 2020 6:43 pm
It was late in the afternoon on a fine winter night. Sunagakure would be under the dome so the weather remained as pleasant as every other day. Musu had gone out of the training grounds on the far side of the village. He had been training on a special technique that Musu felt would continue to elevate his capabilities by creating something that no other ninja had thought about before. Every day it felt like it was coming along and he could feel that he was on the brink of something soon; all he had to do was just push a little further…

Exiting from this area meant that he was able to stumble across Asahi at the ruined academy grounds. It was a bit strange to find him there but he and Musu were able to quickly get along. Musu had invited him to join in an evening at Uncle Dragons Tea Shop since they were already so close to its location. Walking into the venue brought back good memories and since his first time here he had become quite the regular.

“Hello there!” He would smile as he walked in and found his way to the front of the shop looking to place an order.

[207]
Raleth
Raleth
Citizen

Thu Dec 17, 2020 7:13 pm
Exasperation colors the gentle giant's expression, he hoped that the Katsuragi would be more agreeable. He sighs as the whelp saunters off to the exit, he turns and see two customers coming up to him. Raleth can feel the attitude rise in the young boy, a furious vein begins to pop near his forehead. Raleth exhales this frustration, and speaks to Katusragi.

"You only get one chance for free, whelp. You can always try your luck, but you're lacking in ryo, aren't you?"

Raleth tries his best to reach out to the boy, without forcing him. The immense chuunin could not guess Katsuragi's past, yet, from their bout, he knows it was far from easy. A chance to start fresh doesn't come often, especially if you have the attitude of Katsuragi. With his words, the gentle giant hopes to move the whelp's heart, and make him at least attempt to try and new way of living. Regardless of his choice, Raleth would take the two customers, continue his work throughout the day.

-----------------

Raleth raises a curious brow at the deep voiced, black draped figure. He leads him to his seat, and write his order of green tea and berries. The man gestures, and offers the seat in front of him to Raleth. The Sarutobi muses on the man's words, and responds. "Some would to say hope is naïve, something that the young and foolish believe in, before they come to know the harsh face of reality. Those that try to be hopeful will inevitably be crushed by despair, or so it goes. As such, it would be better to forgo hope, to escape despair's grasp. You strike me as the sort to agree with this notion, no?" Raleth thinks for a moment, and lets his words and meaning hang in the air of the tea shop. He continues. "If one were lost at sea, in the middle of a storm, despair would be the only thing one would feel, no?. The waters would churn, the boat would tip and tilt, and it would be easy to give in and dive under the waves. Yet, if one were to, one might miss a light breaking on the horizon. In that moment, that light could be anything, a phantasm created by one's mind, a spark of lightning, or a lighthouse. Would it not be best to, in that moment, cling on to the smallest Hope, and believe that that random light on the horizon is a lighthouse? Being able to push through the storm, sea, and despair, and journey to that light and hope would be the definition of Strength. Wouldn't you agree?" Raleth chuckles, and responds to the man's comparison of him to a spotted animal. "Some pattern their hides to blend in to their surroundings, to go unnoticed by predator or prey. Some choose to display their strength, and warn all who see their colors to stay away." 

Raleth feels a familiar presence on the fringes of his senses, he turns to see his red-haired friend, Musu. He gives a wave to the Uzumaki, turns toward the kitchen to place the man's order. As he leaves, his voice thrums, "And some choose to mimic spots of others, to confuse onlookers."

Raleth takes other orders on his way to the kitchen. He grabs their orders, and comes back to the floor. He hands the other tables their orders, and returns to the black-clad, deep-voiced man. He places two clay cups, a kettle of green tea, and a plate brimming with lush berries on the table, and awaits the man's response.

[[599/2306]]
Aokidanza
Aokidanza
Hokage
Hokage
Yoru Senju

Sat Dec 19, 2020 12:44 am
This was...considerably absorbing. To ascertain someone with a abysm of comprehension. The ashen-haired moving mountain would speak a bone of contention that would lift a single brow of the Demon. It was from that moment, Aokidanza found himself held by this man's motion of thought. From the few words that he bestowed upon him, it struck Aokidanza that he believed that 'Hope' and 'Despair' were too separate things. Although, many believed this to be brass tacks. At a point, even he placed inference in to it. As the man walked off to greet others and set the orders placed into the making. He would return with his refreshments. Setting them upon the table before him. Not one, but two cups? Was Aokidanza to assume that his invitation was accepted? It would impress as so.  

His left hand would draw near to take hold of the kettle - effusing its content into the cups. Setting the kettle, dragging one of the cups to himself. "Your admonition is not laid on obstinate ears. There was a time where I would have instinctively agreed with you, my friend. However, my insight on the matter differs from that of your own. People live in accordance to what is favorable and convenient to them. Hence their way to annotate substance. But what is the value to be punctilious or absolute? Merely vague methods...their actuality may all be nothing more than a specter. Could we adjudge them to facilely be living in their own mortality, molded by their mindsets?" He took a sip from his cup. The refreshing taste of the green tea would dance on his tongue.  

Sitting his cup down, he would continue. "When one decidedly wakes up to reality, they shall unveil that nothing goes accordance to plan in this world. The more their years collect, the more they will recognize in this reality only despair, ache and impossibility permeates. The sooner they realize it is futile to impromptu what they cannot conclude, the swifter their understanding of such a world will be." He deliberated. Removing his slate gloves from his hands. Reaching over to extract a berry to taste. It was surprisingly good. Reached over to collect another he would gently roll it between his thumb and index finger before his mouth.  

"When a human learns to accept the concept of love, they must also run the harsh risk of learning to hate. When a human learns to hope, they must run the risk of learning despair. The same trivial acquisition implies to freedom and oppression, protection and war... life and death. They are all one in the same. Humans inevitably live in accordance to those realities. There is no denying it, nor is there any escaping from it. It inhabits all of us. Be the source of its hold on us stems from a conflicted past, a gruesome lost, or a tearing of the heart. We are all at its benevolence... would you not agree?" He finished. Taking the berry into his mouth as he consumed it. His words would linger within the air of the shop.

His eyes would drift over toward the red-haired man that walked in moments before his meal was presented to him. From head to to, Aokidanza would analyze the man. Something about him left thoughts in the head of the Senju... Black scleras would shift those golden eyes back over to his acquaintance. "Most people are other people. Their thoughts belong to someone else's opinion. Their lives a mimicry, their passion is a quotation. Mimicry is praised, while originality dies a lonesome death." He would add in response to the monster of a man's mentions of the matter. "In this case, animals are born who they are, accept it, and that is that. They live with greater peace than people do." He would smile as his words had a double meaning, one that he was sure the Sarutobi would be keen on. After all, both were of a apex nature. 

[WC: 668]
[Total WC: 1,425]

Raleth likes this post

Katsuragi
Katsuragi
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Survived 2021

Sat Dec 19, 2020 3:37 pm
Saved by the bell, the clueless couple were. His stern demeanor shifted as the giant chimed in. He was always like that, know it all type. Always had something to say while grandstanding over people. What a giant stump. Katsuragi even came to the conclusion that Raleth probably never got any in his entire life. He shoots a few glances over towards him. ‘Simp ass...oooooh i can’t stand him. But he do go hands tho, gota give him that.’ The recent fight was still a fresh memory. He sighs as he steps aside, letting the giant handle the two eager customers.Suffice to say... he did have a point, his pockets werent as lined as he would like them to be. His connection in the village were set up to the point where he could set up jobs; make real money. The little change he would make going door to door fixing things, chump change. Would the calories burned be worth the ryo he would make. Reluctant to the letter, his shoulders arching high above his neck, he slows his roll. 

“Where’s my fuckin apron...”, he mutters. He leaves the the main floor to go back up stairs to fetch his white apron; he also mainstained a certain sneak approach to avoid the two old bags. If anything, this feeling of stress and anger would fuel is drive to purse his goals with haste and care. Nobody wants to bus tables for the rest of their life, and certainly not Katsuragi.

Returning to the main floor with all the customers, he’d bare his semi wrinkled apron, while also holding a brown empty bin of rectanglar shape. He scans the area taking note of the table and makes his rounds. Wiping all the dirt wit his white towel. “Oh..., he finna pay me for this shit. Got me fucked up if he thinks im working for free”, his circular wiping became more rough with each pasing rotation.

Gogyou Bushuugi likes this post

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum