Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Surviving the Apparition of MalevolencyToday at 4:36 amKaiya UchihaWhere the men shall gatherToday at 12:55 amAkaime ChinoikeTea Shop on the Corner Pt1Today at 12:45 amJoro ShokkuMapping the VillageYesterday at 11:44 pmJoro ShokkuIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 9:41 pmAkaime ChinoikeA Tale of Tribulations and MysteryYesterday at 8:25 pmAkaime ChinoikeLate Night OutYesterday at 7:19 pmAzuki ShinodaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:45 pmMizaki HyuugaMissing People in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:01 pmMizaki HyuugaA meet in HoshiYesterday at 1:48 pmMizaki Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
238 Posts - 43%
76 Posts - 14%
65 Posts - 12%
40 Posts - 7%
33 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 5%
24 Posts - 4%
17 Posts - 3%
17 Posts - 3%
16 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Ryugia Uchiha
Ryugia Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 8500

Journey to the Dragons Empty Journey to the Dragons

Fri Jul 10, 2015 1:42 am
Ryugia was moving fast, jumping from branch to branch. His Back pack was tightened against his chest, so that the weight of the supplies it held wouldn't cause it to bounce around. Ryugia had set off just this morning to head for the dragon temple. That was where he would make the contract to summon dragons. This had always been his plan. To him dragons were the strongest summoning animals he could think off. They come in many forms, and have a variety of abilities. There weren't too many people who could summon a dragon, and he was pretty sure no one summoned dragons from the place he was going. It had taken months of digging, and researching to finally pinpoint this fabled temples location. It was said to reside in the center of a gigantic mountain. None who had found the entrance were still alive to tell how to find it. They had died long ago. Ryugia was going to be the first person in a long time to enter the mountain and reach the temple.

After travelling for hours, the sky had finally grown dark. Ryugia decided to make camp next to a small stream a few meters away from a main road he had been following. He pilled up some dry branches, and leaves he had found, and after weaving a few hand signs for fire ball jutsu made a small flame just big enough to ignite his fire. The nights in the area were cold, so this warmth would be greatly needed. he unfurled a small sleeping bag, meant to provide maximum thermal regulation(Yay warmth). As Ryugia drifted off to sleep. Thoughts of Risako, Salzem, and Kasai ran through his mind. He had left them each a note telling them where he was going, so they didn't worry. He wished they could have come with him, but this was his journey. He could certainly see Risako and Kasai getting a dragon summon to accent their fire stlye though. He smiled at this though, and finally fell asleep.

4 days had passed since Ryugia had left the village. He hadn't run into another soul, and really missed human company. He continued to trudge along a dirt road. Soon though he would have to venture off road, and head towards where the mountain is supposed to be. He began to talk allowed to himself, as complete boredom set in.  

"Man I haven't spoken to another person in ages, and I've given up talking to my shadow clones. They always agree with me. I need Risako to tell me I'm being stupid, and tackle me to the ground. Man I didn't think I'd miss her of all people this much. Good thing she never has to know." 

Ryu continued on in silence, until the day became night. He made camp, slept, and moved on at day break. This continued until he finally arrived at his destination.

Week 3

Ryugia smiled as he looked upon the giant mountain in front of him, the peak of which was hidden in the clouds. Droplets of rain were hitting the water resistant poncho he had around his body, it's black hood brought up over his head. The uchiha crest was still sown into the back of the poncho, so that it could always be visible. Ryugia searched along the base of the mountain for an entrance, and after several hours he found something. There was no seam, no handle, just a symbol. A black and white dragon circling each other. It was similar to that of a yin, and yang. A balance. He placed his hand on the symbol, unsure of what else to do. It began to glow with power. a green light shinning forth. He suddenly had knowledge he had no before. He placed a hand on each dragon, and pulled them apart. They were actually two seamless discs. He then turned them both clockwise until them were opposite their original position. At that a seem formed in the rock, and a door pushed in and slid into the left wall. A dark hallway as now before him, and without another thought Ryugia stepped in and pushed forward.

Ryugia walked in darkness for over 10 minutes. The silence was eerie, but he never stopped moving. Eventually a light began to appear, and he could hear running water, and birds. He rushed into the light, and stopped dead in his tracks. He was standing in a giant hollowed out world. It was an ecosystem inside a mountain. There was a waterfall in the distance, and forest as far as the eye could see. It was huge. But at some point the forest ended, and Ryugia could see several different environments. He could see fiery charred hills, and sandy deserts, he could see endless water, and a dense swamp. Ahead of him though was the temple. 

Walking up to the large temple he was greeted by two large fountains in the shape of two chinese dragons. The spit water from their mouths into circular dishes. They stood before a marble stair case leading up to the entrance to the temple. He climbed the stair case slowly, but as he reached the top he saw a flash of black, and white, and was suddenly caught in the coils of a dragon. 

"What the....(Gasp)" His eys widened as he realized it was not one dragon but two. It was one black, and one white dragon, and they were barring their fang as they stared him down. 

"Why have you entered this sacred place human?!" the black dragon roared.

"Calm yourself my brother" the white one said. "This is the first human we have seen in a long time. He may not be here to cause harm."

"I seek to make a summoning contract with the dragons." Ryugia said as the black dragon loosened his coils slightly. "I have traveled a long way to get here. Please let me through." 

The two dragons glanced at each other, and as if they could read each other's minds they both released Ryugia. 

"We will let you through" The white one said. 

"But there is no guarantee that you will be granted permission to form a summoning contract." The black one finished. 

"You will go before the elder dragon, who is the wisest, and oldest among us. He rules over this hidden land. He will decide whether you may form a contract or not."

"Now go human. The elder awaits you inside. You can hide nothing from the elder, so speak only the truth, and the whole truth."

"May I ask your names? I am Ryugia."

"I am Yin" 

"And I am yang"

"Together we are balance."

Ryugia bowed to the dragons, and they coiled themselves around two pillars in front of the doorway to enter the temple. Each of them wound around a pillar that matched their color. It was no wonder he hadn't seen them. They blended in perfectly. He pushed on, and entered the temple. Inside he found a large dragon whose scales, did not have a color to describe them. They seemed to shift and change between all colors known to man. He was coiled up on a large throne of jade. In his hand he held a large shinning peal. 

"Hello child of man. I have long awaited your coming."

"You knew I was coming?"

"Oh yes. This pearl shows me all. I knew you would come, and I know why you are here."

Ryugia got down on his knees and bowed to the dragon. "Oh mighty dragon lord. I beg you to let me form a summoning contract with your dragons."

The old dragon looked him up and down. "Why? What are your goals? Why do you seek power? Speak the truth, for I will know if you lie."

Ryugia lifted his head, and looked the dragon in the eyes. "I want to protect those close to me. I want to protect my village. For one day I want to be Hokage, the leader of my home, and change it for the better. I want to be strong enough to make the the shinning light it once was in the land of fire. I have seen death in my home first hand. I have watched a friend die right in front of me, and I was to week then to save him. I never want to feel that week again."

The dragon stared at him for a long while. He seemed to be looking into Ryugia's soul. "I believe you, and I deem that to be a good reason to want to form a summoning contract with us. I will grant your request, but I will also do more than that. I think you should stay here a while. You may be able learn a few things. First things first though. You must sign the contract."

The dragon didn't move a muscle, but in a poof of smoke a green scroll trimmed in gold appeared in front of Ryugia. on the front was the same seal he had seen on the mountain door. The dragon let out a breath on the scroll, and the seal broke. The scroll unfurled. 

"Sign your name in blood, and then with the hand you will summon with, place your finger prints underneath your name."

Ryugia reached behind his back, and into the poncho he had been wearing. He  grabbed hold of his sword hilt, that had been hidden there, and pulled just a bit of the blade free. He cut a shallow slice in his thumb, and using it, signed his name. RYUGIA UCHIHA. He then placed his finger prints bellow. He noticed another Uchiha name on the scroll just before it disappeared. 

"Hmm another Uchiha. Interesting. I have high hopes for you boy. Come I will show you to your room, so you can get settled. I think it will benefit you to stay a while. You did journey all this way. Besides, you should do some training, go out and form a relationship with a few dragons."

"I am exhausted, and I came all this way. I wouldn't want to just turn back and leave. Thank you for your kindness."

"Not at all. You are one of us now, and you shall be treated like family. At least by me. You may have to earn the respect of the other dragons. I have seen into your heart, that is something others cannot do. By the way, you now have the privilege to summon the contract scroll. Your judgement on who you allow to sign it, will be considered my judgment, so do not do so lightly."

"Thank you lord, I will take great responsibility."

"Good now let's find your room"

With that Ryugia followed the old dragon to his room. The temple had a section set aside for summoners, grant it that it hadn't been used in a long time, but it was very clean, and ryugia's room was very nice. The bed was much softer than the ground he had been sleeping on these past weeks, and he couldn't wait to go to sleep, but he first thanked the Elder dragon for his hospitality, and after he had left began to unpack his things, moving his spare clothes into the drawers of a dresser in the front of the room. The room was simple, but accommodated Ryu's every need. It had a bed, sink, bathroom, and dresser. Ryugia undressed himself, changing into fresh clothes. He sat down on the soft bed, and collapsed. He hadn't even realized how exhausted he really was.

((WC:2007-Claiming Summoning contract, and 10 stat points-Yay! half way to being able to summon the dragon I made!))
Ryugia Uchiha
Ryugia Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 8500

Journey to the Dragons Empty Re: Journey to the Dragons

Thu Jul 30, 2015 11:48 pm
((Still waiting for approval))
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default