Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Desert BloomsToday at 4:15 pmShogo FreyaRaiden Chills (Open)Today at 1:51 pmMizuki OhtaAqueous Transmission Today at 1:51 pmDante HyugaThe Culling Games: Ninth MatchToday at 11:52 amMarabelle Blossom1,2, 3....Today at 11:52 amMarabelle BlossomTea with Youta, Z, and Dante Today at 11:52 amMarabelle BlossomIchirō Ishitoya's Mission LogToday at 9:47 amIchirō IshitoyaShiru Iyasu Mission RecordToday at 2:16 amShiru IyasuIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 8:32 pmShiro HyugaBrutalityYesterday at 8:29 pmShiro Hyuga
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 36%
11 Posts - 16%
9 Posts - 13%
8 Posts - 12%
4 Posts - 6%
3 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Roy Goka
Roy Goka
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Roy Goka
Musu Uzumaki(RIP)
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 500

Uncle Dragon's Tea Shop - Page 3 Empty Re: Uncle Dragon's Tea Shop

Tue Feb 02, 2021 7:16 pm
“I see, while at least you were audience to a good show, I guess?” Musu would say to the maiden as the two waited for their tea. The woman appeared not to be in a talkative mood about the whole thing and while the Uzumaki was interested in what had transpired he wasn’t sure how he was going to get all the details. If Musu really wanted to know what went down during the summit he could just ask his own kage on the matter but this method was a bit for fun. For now though Musu would drop the subject and carry on with the conversation. 

That’s for sure, Sunagakure changes so fast I can’t even remember half the things that go on in the village, and I’m hardly sure I even recognize it anymore.” Musu would continue. 

Before too much chatter could continue Musu would finally be served not only his tea but also a tray of fruit from the kitchen. Apparently they thought that Musu and Tsubaki were sitting together when instead they were at a table apart. The lack of a second tray for Musu suggested to him that possibly that was the idea. The man that was running the front of the house finally got to serving them and appeared to spend more time talking to Tsubaki rather than finishing serving Musu first. This disrespect kind of irritated the jounin and he coughed to clear his throat and grab Katsuragis attention. 

“Ahem…” Musu would loudly gesture towards the barkeep. His facial expression would show that of discontentment about the whole ordeal. Perhaps it was time to speak to the manager.
Raleth
Raleth
Citizen
Stat Page : Sarutobi, Raleth
Remove Taijutsu Iryōjutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Default
Village : Tsukigakure
Ryo : 19000

Sat Feb 06, 2021 11:21 am
The gentle giant would eye  katsuragi, as he stared at the pile of dishes in front of him, a vein of frustration would pulse on his forehead as Raleth prepared for the whelp's attitude. Surprisingly, Katsuragi rolls his sleeves up and does his part. As he does, Raleth spots the rough-lined tattoos that dot his forearms.

Raleth goes back to his work, his mind drifts back his spar with Katsuragi. The man's brawler style was crude, yet effective, and looked as if he had honed it for years. The scars on his arms show that he had been through his fair share of bouts, yet the shape of such marks next to his harsh-needled ink suggests such experience came regularly. 

Wonder what he's been through...

Raleth sets the tray and places it for Katsuragi. As the man stares at it in disbelief, the cook alerts the waiter that the order is ready. The missing-ninja straightens up and hoists the tray to the floor.

-------------

The kitchen doors open, revealing the tatted-brawler, Katsuragi. He walks to the table of the rotund man and sets the food and drink down with skill and purpose. The customers eyes shine, impressed by his display and performance. The Raleth standing on the floor is surprised.

Glad he's taking this seriously...

Having no more customers to wait on, Raleth begins organizing the empty tables as Katsuragi goes to the table of Musu and the suna-dressed woman. He hears the man address the customers, his tone seems pleasent and welcoming. The sarutobi sweeps the floor and wipes the tables, ensuring that the area is ready to welcome any new customers. As he finishes, a sudden Ahem! grabs his attention.

Raleth looks to see a displeased customer, Musu Uzumaki looks as if he's been disrespected as his food wafts steam from under him. The Sarurobi looks to Katsuragi, who seems to be talking with the suna-dressed woman. From what the ashen-haired shinobi can see, nothing appears immediately wrong. Having nothing to go on, he prepares for anything, as he knows Musu to he particular about his tea. Hoping for the best but dreading what's to come, Raleth prepares to handle a situation with an unhappy customer.

Sigh...

Raleth Sarutobi walks to where Musu, Tsubaki, and Katsuragi are, he addresses the red-haired jounin with a pleasent tone.

"Finding everything okay today?"

[[393/2201]]
Jun Fuji
Jun Fuji
Citizen
Stat Page : Link
Remove Taijutsu Remove Remove Remove Default
Ryo : 6700

Sun Feb 07, 2021 8:47 pm
Tsubaki continues to take drinks of the tea shop tea as she listens to Musu reclaim that Suna changes quickly that he barely even recognizes it. "As an outsider, I can't tell you what I thought of the previous Suna was for me." She pauses to take a sip of her tea. " But I can say that the book that touches on it lightly doesn't nearly touch on it enough. Perhaps our curriculum in the academy should be updated." She chuckles lightly, although it wasn't meant to be a joke on the village, but on Hoshi's education system. 

The waiter, Katsgari, had approached their table during his rounds. Perfect timing too, as Tsubaki had just finished her drink. She had noticed him before as he eyed her on the way in. As the man poured out a new drink for Tsubaki, he processed to compliment her, saying I bet they don't make 'em like that where you from...Cause they sure don't make em like you around here." Tsubaki was flattered. Although it was spoken in a different way, Tsubaki understood that he was complimenting her and she didn't take it in a bad way. "I'm from Hoshigakure but I would look around harder then. The people here are gorgeous." She especially spoke of Mizu, the Kazekage of the village. She was quite pretty as well. 

Despite Tsubaki not taking an offense to Kats' comments, Musu seemed to. The Uzumaki had loudly flagged over Raleth, the owner of the shop and Kats' boss. "It's okay, Musu." She wanted to let Musu know before the owner came over but it was too late. The large man came over and asked if everything was alright. Before Musu would say anything, Tsubaki interjected. "Everything is perfect! The tea is amazing, the shop is adorable, and the customer service is great!" She wanted to ease the situation a bit. "Next time I'm in Suna, I would love to show you all the spices I make at Hoshi." 

Tsubaki soon realized that she had been in the tea shop too long and she needed to meet up with Ayato and start setting up for the chunin exams. Not to mention she didn't want to cause any more problems in the tea shop. "I must be going, I have to meet up with the Hogo kage." She then turns to Musu. "Hoshi is hosting the next chunin exams. Perhaps you can come to visit me in my home village next." She then turns to the rest of them. "Everyone is welcome, of course," Tsubaki would open her coin purse and place down the correct amount of ryo + tip for the tea, and then she would head out the door towards the gates. 
WC: 455
TWC: 1347
EXIT
Claiming 
26 ap
1347 Wc toward  Nature Chakra Proficiency (1469/2000) (continuing from this)
Fu
Fu
Jounin
Jounin
Stat Page : Fu's Fat Stats
Familiar : Archie the Bear
Remove Remove Remove Bukijutsu Fūinjutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Ryo : 176650

Sun Feb 07, 2021 9:24 pm
Approved
Katsuragi
Katsuragi
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Katsuragi's Stats

Remove Taijutsu Bukijutsu Remove Kanjutsu Default
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 192800

Mon Feb 08, 2021 11:42 pm
He raises his eyebrows towards the foreign beauty, hearing her response as she basically brushed him off. Here he was trying to spit game, but it all amounted to nothing. No matter, With all the businesses spiked due to the summit, he knew he would see her again. He'd make sure of that.

'hmpt, look harder? other women around here?', Katsuragi had indeed met the other women around these parts. Kitty kat aka Miko came time to mind immediately, who wasn't too bad to look at. But she was long gone, hasn't even showed up at the gates whenever he would take a nice detour away from the market center. And who could forget about the other one, shorty with the dusty hair, who happened to be a pain who's real name was still unknown to him. Katsuragi's gut churned slightly at the thought.

His inner thoughts were soon cut short due to the interjection of the red head, Katsuragi rolls his eyes towards Musu, wondering what he wanted. But all soon lifted when the gentle giant glided over in managerial form. He always had that timing, always arriving at the worst possible time. Katsuragi had  a feeling that he would get in trouble for flirting with the customers. But he didn't quite care, being in prison for a long makes one appreciate any opportunity that floats ones way.  

"Everything is perfect! The tea is amazing, the shop is adorable, and the customer service is great!", Tsubaki said.

Katsuragi took note of the mentioning of the chuunin exams

'Mhmm, that's what I thought.. great customer service huh.', Katsuragi gathered his belongings and made his way towards the kitchen with a gentle smirk, letting the big boss handle the issue of the customers. Once he reached the kitchen he tosses his bin in the sink and pulls out a pack of smokes from his pocket. "YO, i'm on break... catch me in 5", he said towards the copy of Raleth as he walked out the back.

---

((Exit, word count 2953, 29 stats. all words towards Block V7 to finish up training. Block V7 2801/4000
Gogyou Bushuugi
Gogyou Bushuugi
Citizen
Ryo : 0

Tue Feb 09, 2021 5:36 pm
Approved
Raleth
Raleth
Citizen
Stat Page : Sarutobi, Raleth
Remove Taijutsu Iryōjutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Default
Village : Tsukigakure
Ryo : 19000

Mon Mar 01, 2021 4:14 pm
As Raleth walks up to the table of Musu, Tsubaki, and Katsuragi, he sees the young girl motion to the Uzumaki, as if to placate the irate sealing-corp jounin. Noticing this, he eyes his employee, Katsuragi, to gleam any information on the situation he's walking into. The ashen-haired Sarutobi notes the annoyed expression that's washed over his face, a similar look that could be said to he permanently plastered on the missing ninja. Confused as to why he was called, the tea shop owner addresses the unhappy customer.

To his surprise, the black-haired girl speaks up before anyone else. She explains that everything is fine, perfect even, and gives her compliments and praise to the teashop, wares, and customer service of Katsuragi. The immense tea shop owner breaths a sigh of relief, and his demeanor perks up as the situation was handled before it even began. He smiles warmly at the young woman and bows his head.

"I'm glad to hear you're enjoying your visit to the Uncle's Dragon. I have never been to Hoshi myself, but the prospect of native spices, leaves, and tea sounds more than interesting." The owner turns his head to Katsuragi and nods, thanking him for his service. He turns his his back to Tsubaki. "The Chuunin Exams in Haven Country, you say?" Passion's fire blazes behind the aged-aged-jounin's eyes, "I look forward to having tea with you in your village miss." As the young woman takes her leave, Raleth turns to Musu. "For your trouble, your meal and drink are on the house, Uzumaki. I hope you've forgiven any misunderstanding."

Raleth gestures for Katsuragi to leave, as the situation is resolved and taken care of. The brawler takes his bin and walks to the back of the kitchen, where the other Raleth works diligently to fulfill the many orders that's come his way. As he stirs a pot of fresh-cooked noodles, he turns to see Katsuragi walk in. He notes the annoyed expression on his face and assumes he's encountered an "unhappy" customer. The immense tea owner chuckles, as he feels for his employee.

That's the business for you.

Katsuragi places his bin down and let's his boss know he's going on his break. The immense Sarutobi raises his hand, acknowledging what he heard.

"Enjoy it." He says with a genuine smile. He turns his attention back to his work. He prepares his food, seasoning, cooking, baking, sautéing, and plating everything for his customers.

As the day wanes, customers come and go, each one eager to rest their feet or fill their stomachs. The Raleth on the floor serves them dutifully and ensures that their experiences are wonderful and memorable. People from all walks of life order dishes of varying types. Though the work is hefty, the Sarutobi handles it expertly. Now and again, a customer will inquire on where one if the Harushuno's are. These customers, regulars, would be close friends of the family that owns the tea shop. The aged shinobi, understanding their concern, answers with.

"The Harushuno's are out for the day. The work has gotten to them and they feel they needed break. They'll be back in a few days, don't worry."

This would be enough to calm the worries of the friends of the Harushuno's, most would remark that the tea shop is in good hands, as "none could compare with the tea of Mr. Harushuno." Raleth would bow at this, understanding that the old owner's brewing skills was legendary and compared to him was an honor.

Night comes, the excitement of a workday dulls and the last customer finishes their tea and plate. Raleth opens the door for them and offers them a kind farewell. He turns the sign hanging on the front door, from open to close. He closes it and release a large sigh of frustration and exhaustion.

This is not how I expected today to go...

He turns, to see the many tables covered with food debris and the chairs that are all out of place. He rubs the tension away from his neck as the Raleth in the kitchen walks out. He sees his doppelganger, his face flush from work, sweat, and steam. A rattling cough from upstairs make both look up, the same thought crosses through their minds.

Hope he recovers soon...

With that, both Raleths close down the Uncle's Dragon, cleaning it and preparing it for the day tomorrow.
[Exit]
[[773/2974]] 

Claims Total Wc, 2974

• Needle Jizo 1125, spending 1125 to make Handsealess

Remaining WC, 724, spending 700 Words to train 7 AP
Using 74 words toward Chakra Anesthetic
Gogyou Bushuugi
Gogyou Bushuugi
Citizen
Ryo : 0