Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Team 1!Today at 2:31 amJoro ShokkuWhat will become of us?Today at 1:36 amKutari UchihaBrutalityToday at 1:23 amTori JintaroBroken pieces of the past burn brightlyToday at 1:06 amAkira NamikazeSilver Lining [Training] [Private] Today at 12:55 amAzuki ShinodaFar Away Yesterday at 10:02 pmAmikiri GuhinGenin Gear Up !Yesterday at 7:04 pmTalon TauHere We GoYesterday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaLife is a HighwayYesterday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:32 pmAmikiri Guhin
Top posting users this month
261 Posts - 42%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
37 Posts - 6%
37 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Gogyou Bushuugi
Gogyou Bushuugi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Ryo : 0

A Cloudy Future [P] - Page 3 Empty Re: A Cloudy Future [P]

Wed Nov 11, 2020 7:14 pm
The soothing placing of Mizuki's hands around the chin of the Hyuuga. Her touch was like an a setting over his body which always request his attention. Those lilac eyes would meet with lavender ones and the two would look like mother and child to any looking in. In such a short frame of time they have been thrown into a complex world of bond and imprinting that will not be altered, only strengthen. Her words would reach him, his eyes would widen as the weight of the words washed over him. Such sentiment was not wasted on his youthful ears, instead they encouraged him to aim for just that. "I should act more my age, huh? ...for you, I would do that. The only problem is, is I do not know how." His words carried genuine touch, but it also carried sorrow. He never experienced what it meant to be a child, his understanding of it is vague as much as his witnessing.  

Noting the glance to Zaine, Souji too would peak over at him. As her fingers slipped from his chin and he departed to complete tge task of equipping his clothes he gave them time and room to speak freely in his absence. Upon returning he would notice the look in her eyes, soft. Taking his seat next to her she would go into explaining her reasons for deciding to wait on letting him in on the background of her truth. The boy shook his head once, no twice. A smile in his delicate face as his multiple earrings shine off the lights rays. "I understood, at least as best that I can. Some things are much more difficult to share than others. I know that much all too well. I can wait, like I said, your decision is yours alone, it will not change how I view you...Mizuki-san." His eyes would dart over to Zaine upon hearing that he will be training Souji, as well as staying the night? The brow of the boy would rise, his expression would twist into that of subtle surprise. With a instant glance over to Mizuki and seeing her in her state of mind and seeing that she was dealing with her pain he would return those eyes to Zaine. Ultimately being alright with him staying the night, he was no doubt important to her, thus...he was important to Souji. That made him feel odd, but not in a terrible way. He couldn't really understand it himself, but it felt...warm?  

"Alright, I'll play along... what did you have in mind, Zaine? But be warned, if you touch my hair I'm going to make you take a nap...involuntarily, you got that?" Pointing his right index finger at the suave man while holding a stern expression and a smirk. Souji would not hesitate to tap a few point in the man's head to induce slumber on him if he attempted to touch his hair.  

Standing to his feet, he would walk over towards the Uchiha and sit next to him, giving him some room to where he could fully extend his arm, should he only the tip of his middle finger would brush to shoulder of the boy. His eyes would fall over to the hilt of that mysterious blade of his, one that he obtained from Mizuki from what he gathered, but he made it anew by his own efforts. Souji found that to be impressive. He would wait to see what the man would decide to do. 

[WC: 592]
[Total WC: 3,661]
Zaine
Zaine
Citizen
Stat Page : Uchiha, Zaine
Remove Remove Bukijutsu Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Clan Specialty : Genjutsu
Village : Tsukigakure
Ryo : 26900

Sat Nov 14, 2020 5:41 pm
Zaine would look to Mizuki and nod in approval as he smiled slightly in agreeance with her decision to withhold the information from Souji- he had every bit of faith that the child was mature but this was another matter entirely and required a certain.. type of maturity. He would hear her out in totality before replying to her, his face reddening slightly at the mention of him staying over for the night to ensure that her symptoms didnt worse. "Oh! Umm yes ofcourse" He would bring a closed left fist to his mouth as he closed his eyes and sat completely straight up, his eye brows revealing tension as he coughed mid speec "I have something that I think would truly benefit Souji so I feel thats a fair arrangement. Plus you do seem like you're unexpectedly worn out." He would say as he tried to mask his excitement at being invited into her home in this manner. His statement held true in the fact that he did have a technique to teach the young Hyuuga and unbeknownst to him, he had already seen it once- he would look over at Mizuki and smile as she drifted off to sleep before turning to Souji and fixing his face to a more steadied and serious expression. Standing up all at once he would maintain eye contact with him as he walked over to the kitchern area, signifying a wish for him to follow and leave the immediate area of Mizuki. "I don't plan on touching your hair Souji so don't worry one bit. However, I do plan on helping you to gain a bit of control on that power of yours. Im not sure you even fully noticed but you completely lost control earlier when Mizuki fell from exhaustion." He would focus his vision on the eyes of the eyes of the boy that no longer held the intensity or blue hue from his earlier technique "While I will commend you on the chakra you have at your disposal, it doesnt make a difference if you cant control it. To be honest if I hadn't caught you earlier, there's a chance you could have accidentally harmed Mizuki or myself." He didnt mean to make him feel bad about rushing in to help but he needed to convey that with his actions, consequences can arise for himself and those around him- Souji was quite wise for his age so he had no worry that the boy would understand this message in full. 

Closing his eyes for a moment he would open them once more revealing the sharingan in three tomoe state before speaking to Souji again, "You're young. But you should be more than capable of learning the technique I want to show you. I think itll do you some good to allocate your chakra in a finite manner, as well as give yourself a means of dispersing your inner tension." Upon finishing his thought he would make the clone handsign much like earlier when he halted Souji's approach from his rear, "This is the handsign for the shadow clone jutsu, its the technique that I used earlier to grab you before you got near us. It allows you to divide your chakra up evenly between yourself and up to two clones that have a physical construct. This technique is just as much about chakra control as it is about mental decisiveness. Meaning that although your clones will be in every sense you, they will also have the capability to think on their own and if you have the tendency to lose control, so will they. And BAM just that quickly, your advantage becomes a disadvantage." He had explained enough at this point and felt that it was time for the boy to demonstrate the jutsu in what capacity he could, "Go ahead and use your byakugan to look at the way I build up my chakra before releasing the jutsu. I dont plan to use it but with your ocular prowess you should be more than able to emulate the technique." He understood that he wasnt working with an Uchiha and inherently the byakugan had no bearing on copying jutsu but he still felt that seeing the chakra on such a level would allow him to get the general idea. He wasnt expecting more than one clone from the boy and at that he would be surprised if it was a perfect clone but then again, the boy was showing signs of being a true genius. 

[WC=756]

Gogyou Bushuugi likes this post

Gogyou Bushuugi
Gogyou Bushuugi
Citizen

Sun Nov 15, 2020 4:19 pm
"I have something that I think would truly benefit Souji so I feel thats a fair arrangement..." was the words that stood out to the boy. With his face visually expressing his honest surprise, the Hyuuga would blink twice as he watched the man stand to his feet and motion towards the kitchen. His attention would momentarily extend over to the laying of Mizuki as she was fast asleep in her quiet. It would make sense to him that she fell into a slumber to her with subduing the pain she was apparently enduring. Returning those lilac eyes over to the man, who did not fool the boy one big with his subtle flustered expression to being asked to stay the night. It would seem that he required the presence of the boy with him in the kitchen. Feeling a bit embarrassed for the slow reaction to this he would stand and scratch the back of his head, whilst making his way over to him. Stopping and standing one meter before him. His eyes would once more returned to glance over Mizuki to assure himself that she was fine, once he found comfort in her well-being he would give Zaine his full undivided attention.

"Okay, you have my attention..." The words that the man spoke to him left him feeling foggy, he had no true clue to what he was referring to. This was made evident on his frame as he looked to the upper right as if he was pulling from his memory bank to confirm the man's words. Abruptly this triggered a flashback, one that the Uchiha was speaking off. - "Souji listen to me. I know the last thing you want to do right now is sit still and watch but thats what Mizuki needs from you right now more than ever. Just keep your eyes on her and try to calm your emotions. You have to remain calm, for her." As those words reached the ears of the panicked child, it did not register until now that he was completely immobilized by the Uchiha. Reaching throughout his face the feeling of both shock and confusion, when exactly did he managed to reach him? When did he let his guard down? Those pearl eyes with crystal blue hues climbed from the visual of Mizuki, someone who miraculously being someone of dire importance to him, to meet with crimson eyes that shared a triangular set if tomoes. - What Zaine spoke of was true, Souji had no clue of how he lost control, it was even as bad to the point that he did not know what transpired before than fully. He was unaware of the the fact that his eyes shined a bright blue or of the power that the awakening granted him. Those were all voided to him.

"I...I lost control? I guess you're right, I cannot seem to piece together what happened fully that led up to that point... I'm too emotionally unstable, I guess 'He' was right after all. But how do you plan to help me control that?" He would genuinely wonder, that curiosity would soon be addressed with the following words of the man. It would then reach his ears... words that would cause his entire being to waver under the overwhelming weight of a possibility that even he did not once consider... he could have harmed Zaine and Mizuki? Zaine was one thing, the two barely shared a strong bond, only thing linking them was Mizuki and subconsciously because of that Zaine was important to Souji, because he was undoubtedly important to Mizuki. However, harming Mizuki... the very thought would leave his body feeling both cold and numb. Blanking out into current space his eyes would look to be focused on Zaine, but really they were beyond him and everything for that matter. He felt as though he was sinking, or rather dragged into a deep void. It was suffocating to him and all was without hope for him. In his head he was screaming out for help, he was extending his arms and hands trying to grasp hold of something...anything! He did not want to be submerged by the guilt of possibly harming someone like her. "Look at you... Begging for help like some pathetic child needing coddling. Father would be disappointed in your lack of strength. Your mind, your body and your very presence disgust me." Who was that? That voice sounded so similar and yet so foreign at the same time. From the depths of this void emerged footsteps that grew closer and louder. The murk of the darkness gave birth to a boy... to Souji. His eyes would fall on the imposter and he was left feeling eerie.

The imposter wore the same clothing and even wore his hair the same. Though the air about him was not the same, it was more stoic and chilling...dangerous even. His emergence was more suffocating to the boy than the void itself. "W-Who are you...?""Who am I? You've really lost sight of yourself, Souji. I am you, you are me. We are one of the same. You wound me by forgetting, boy. But then again, you have been dwelling about these people and their acts of kindness and a new life. Do you really think yourself free of father and mother? They will find us, and they will not be pleased with you aging house with some suna ninjas. Or have you gone delusional in assuming that you will someday take father on yourself to avenge all that he did to make you who you are today? His heavy hand was a blessing to us, it formed me after all. Because you were not mentally stable enough to deal with what was being dealt to you, I was created to take your place and I relished in it all. I guess you can say...I am the real Souji and you are the last bit of weakness that needs to be eradicated." Heavy and strong words with a tinge of chilling malice behind them would strike deeply into the heart of the boy. The imposter would smile so ominously as he chuckled hysterically as he suddenly quiet himself. There was fear in Souji's eyes as he could not process all that was happening. The imposter would peak over his shoulder and then back at the boy being entangled in dark tendrils. "It would seem our time is up, until next time, Souji...it was fun reuniting with you. Hahahah." Behind him two crimson orbs pierced the darkness with tomoes in a triangular spacing - the sharingan?

Suddenly he was no longer in that place...instead he was standing in the kitchen before Zaine... 'Huh...the Sharingan...?' The Uchiha was gazing at the boy with those crimson eyes of his. Souji was still feeling puzzled as he did not know what to make of everything... 'What was that? Who...was that? Was I imagining all of it? Felt so...so real.' He would think as his face was somewhat drenched in his very own sweat, rolling down his face and brows to his chin. He clearly looked to be dealing with a lot. It was now time for him to pay closer attention to Zaine. The technique that he have for Souji to learn was clearly unorthodox considering his age, but the Uchiha felt that he was skilled enough to grasp its forming. The Hyuuga, still shaken up by that mysterious boy did his best to push that thought from his head and focus on the man's instructions.

Taking note of the seal that was used before him. It was the same seal for the clone technique. Souji was confused, considering that he knew this academy level technique already, but what came after would leave him to dismiss that thought. "Shadow clone? I've heard of it. So this is the technique that you used... Unlike the clone technique which creates an ethereal illusion, this one creates a complete copy of the caster. No wonder it had tenketsu and a chakra system." He was impressed, even nore astonished. Never seen a technique that his eyes could not see through. Zaines explanation of the side effects and possibly disruption of a weak mind left him concerned...but, but he felt he could managed. Upon the Uchiha's request...Those lilac eyes were glazed over and the veins around his eyes and temples would swell as the Byakugan was awaken once more. All before and around him cannot escape his gaze. The sensation of a chilling Doujutsu would cause any to shiver as their very being was being analyzed from the inside out. His eyes would bounce from Zaine and his clone... connecting the dots and comparing for any flaws. This would take several moments as Souji stood there with his hands at his side. Those white eyes would slowly move from certain spots in the body of both Zaines. "Interesting...I believe I understand now..." His words would leave him with confidence. His hands would rise to meet at his chest center to form the seal of the very technique that was asked of him. His chakra would course and mold within him as it was to surpass the simple clone technique and give shape and solidification to its mirror this time. Souji knew how to mold chakra and even knew how to exert it as his clan specialized in that very nature. Once more, Souji was not only a prodigy of his clan, he was also about to reveal to Zaine his hidden talent that not even Mizuki knew of...he specialize in ninjutsh as well as Taijutsu.

The erupting sound in pair would manifest a thick cloud of smoke that would submerge the boy completely. Seconds afterwards as the smoke began to dissipate he would emerge with his hands still in the shadow clone seal position... to his left was complete copy of himself with his hands deep within his pockets. His eyes were focused on Zaine and the Byakugan was active in that one as well.... the smoke now completely removed from the scene...to the right sitting on the counter top was another Souji with his eyes also fixed on Zaine, Byakugan active in that one as well. Not one, but two successful shadow clones were manifested. His chakra pool evenly divide between the three of them. He could feel the difference in his chakra as it left him in such a way. The boy would look over to the clone on the left of him to look for flaws...there was none, looking to the one on the right, there was none within that one either. Oddly, that one would glance over to him and give a slight smirk. This caused an odd sensation in the boy, but he simply brushed it off.

His eyes would fall on the Uchiha. "I believe I've grasped your instructions well enough." He would say. The Souji on the left would then speak. "What's the next lesson, Zaine?" The three would await his next orders.

[WC: 1,857]
[Total WC: 5,518]

Claiming the Following Jutsu under tutelage with 50% WC deduction -

750 WC to learn Shadow Clone V7 B-Rank under Zaine's teachings. 

Also claiming 15 AP for the 750 WC used]

[New Total WC: 4,768]
Zaine
Zaine
Citizen

Sun Nov 15, 2020 10:26 pm
There was clear look of distress on Souji's face after the initial explanation given to him about the events that had transpired- he hadnt taken the boy as someone who would be sorry for his actions but perhaps the mention of possibly doing harm to Mizuki had caused him some inner turmoil. This wouldnt be the strangest thing, however something was off- much like what he had witness before in Mizuki, it appeared that the chakra of the young boy was becoming unsteady, almost as though he was at war with himself. The color of his darkened blue oceanic chakra was intermixed with a slightly lighter shade of blue- this swirling of chakra only lasted for a moment before Souji appeared to snap out of whatever thought he was lost in. Much to what was expected, he was a bit impatient to find out what Zaine had to teach him but once explanations had concluded it was clear that the boy had some knowledge of the shadow clone jutsu, though he had never utilized it before. Whether or not he would be able to pull of the technique would prove to be interesting but given his previous performance, there was a strong chance that he would be capable- he would need to maintain a calm mind when enacting the technique but as he was, this wouldnt be an issue. 

No words would be exchanged as he watched the young shinobi gather himself and finally begin to get serious- the chakra began to swell in his temples as it radiated to his eyes, bringing with it the physical manifestation of the byakugan, the pride of the Hyuuga. Now accustomed to the volume of chakra that he held, Zaine was better capable of focusing on his peripheral chakra and how he was able to manage and manipulate it to get tasks done- he watched as Souji made the clone handseal and upon doing so the chakra build up within his body hit levels of density similar to what he had exhibited before. A puff of smoke would appear and leave as quickly as it had come, leaving in its wake three identical versions of the young Hyuuga- he had in fact utilized the shadow clone jutsu without an issue. A smirk filled with a bit of pride would come over his face as he couldnt help but to express his pleasure at learning of the boy's aptitude for ninjutsu "It looks like i'll be able to teach him much more than I thought I would. Im sure this boy is going to make for quite the student." Ignoring the cocky tone of the boy Zaine would look over to Mizuki as she slept peacfully, taking time to think to himself a bit more "First Benihime.. and now this boy. you just continue to bring more into my life that helps me to better myself and those around me. I cant thank you enough Mizu." With a soft smile and momentary closing of his eyes he would fix his expression back to that of a stoic and stern one, focusing his sharingan back onto Souji. "Not too bad. You managed to create two perfect clones. Although, it seems the original you has the slightest bit more chakra than the others but I guess that couldnt be helped seeing as how youre working with a limited chakra pool. Well, that will increase with time so no matter." He would dispel his own clone and look at each of Souji's before continuing to speak to him "Make sure that you remember what I said Souji. Just because you can make clones now doesnt mean you have full control over the technique. The battle to learn ninjutsu and gain control over your power is just as much mental as it is physical and in time you and I will cover both aspects in depth so that you can become a well-rounded shinobi.. for whatever purpose that may be." 

He would pause for a moment before continuing as he thought back to a time when he himself was a student of the art of Ninshu under Raleth Sarutobi and smile as he looked up slightly and recalled some of the first words he remembered to be associated with becoming a shinobi- his mentor posed a question to him, "Zaine my boy! From today on I will be more than just your guardian, I will be taking over the role of your sensei and helping you to hone your craft as a shinobi! This was entrusted to me by Izuhara Uchiha himself and I will not let him down. But first as my sensei before me and his before him asked, I will now ask you a very important question, one that if answered incorrectly will result in a refusal to teach you the shinobi arts. Are you ready to hear it? And no that was not the question" A bolsterous laugh would escape the Toned yet large Sarutobi who was a strapping 20 years old and proudly sporting the rank of Chuunin in the village of Konohagakure. Zaine would sigh as he listened to Raleth speak, up until now he was just 'Big Bro Ral' so the idea of him slipping into a role of a mentor, or authoritative adult in his life was daunting- still his father had given Raleth a direct order so like it or not, this was to be their new arrangement. "I mean I guess so.. I don't know why father can't just keep teaching me, my sharingan awakened three weeks ago and I need help with using it! You're not even an Uchiha.. All you do is punch things really hard and throw rocks at them." he would say as he stuck his tongue out at him- truth be told he had great admiration and respect for Raleth but he didnt understand why the change was so necessary. "Anyways, yeah I guess Im ready for your question. Go ahead." A long pause would take place, the silence only being broken by the sound of leaves dancing on the wind around them as Raleth's grin grew three sizes larger "Well, tell me Zaine. Why do you wish to gain power and become a Shinobi, honestly?" Zaine would look down at the ground that they sat on outside of Raleth's home and then slowly look up to the sky, an expression of confusion and slight frustration would come over his face as he pondered the question- this look of frustration would transform into one of a smile as he watched the clouds pass in rhythmic fashion overhead, he knew his answer and would give it in full.

The picture of his younger self looking up and smiling would slowly transition back to his current self maintaining that same smile as well as  position and the outside area that he sat in would transition back to the comfy and warm home of Mizuki Ohta- returning his gaze to Souji he would speak "Before we move forward with any more training I have a question that I want you to answer honestly Souji. Its something that I had to answer when I was just a bit younger than you. Think of it as a sort of requirement or test for you to undergo full teaching at my side." He would cross his arms and lean back against the counter in the kitchen, putting another meter between the two as he kept eye contact with the boy. "Don't all answer at once." He said as a light joke implying that he should disband his shadow clone technique so that they might speak one on one, "Well, tell me Souji. Why do you wish to gain power and become a Shinobi, honestly?" He would give the floor to the young Hyuuga who stood before him, showing so much promise that Zaine truly believed in that moment that depending on his answer to the question, he could be the apprentice he had always hoped for. 

[WC=1,337]

Gogyou Bushuugi
Gogyou Bushuugi
Citizen

Tue Nov 17, 2020 6:14 pm
Words of praise would reach him. It would seem that his execution was to Zaine's standards. Those crimson eyes of his could even see that his chakra was slightly more than the other's, this was a fact, Souji subconsciously did this without his own knowing. "I see, so those eyes of yours allows you to see the chakra make up of another person. That's very interesting... are you able to see all three-hundred-sixty tenketsu within the body, or even through solid objects? Does it permit you to see meters in advance and everything around you in a three-hundred-sixty degrees radius? I've never seen a Sharingan in person before so I'm curious as I've heard that our eyes are somewhat kin." His tone would present deep interest as his questions and needs to know would peak.  

His mentions were noted - "Make sure that you remember what I said Souji. Just because you can make clones now doesnt mean you have full control over the technique. The battle to learn ninjutsu and gain control over your power is just as much mental as it is physical and in time you and I will cover both aspects in depth so that you can become a well-rounded shinobi.. for whatever purpose that may be." It was like he said, that much was both true and clear to the boy. Glancing over to the clone on the counter that was focused on Zaine, but with it's Byakugan active only made it clear that it could see the boy taking a look. It did something earlier... it smiled. Souji rarely smiled and it was uncharacteristic of him to do so just because. Thise left him to believe, or make a compelling connection from now to the odd inner thoughts he had with... with that imposter. Could it be possible that it had the ability to override a jutsu like the shadow clone jutsu? 

Being that it had a conscious of it's own at the moment the very thought was possible, perhaps plausible. The boy began to grow nervous...almost as nervous as he would in the presence of his father. The sound of him slowly gulping would catch the attention of the clone on the counter as its eyes would dart over to the boy. Their gaze would lock and for a moment the tension would manifest in the room. Upon analyzing the clone there was nothing wrong with it, from what Souji could tell. It was a perfect copy, despite the difference in chakra which was miniscule at best. So why...? Why was he growing anxious in the presence of this clone? The voice of Zaine would emerge in his ear as he turned to look him in the eyes. Byakugan to sharingan. Both clones did the same. "A question? For me? A requirement, huh? Sounds like I'm obligated to answer it..." He would take a moment to himself. Just as Zaine hinted to dispersing his clones the boy would have already done so, but not before noticing the clone on the right displeased expression - though it was subtle.  

"Fine, I'll answer your question. But do not fault me for answering as honestly as you desired." The question was then asked of him... It wasn't a difficult question, but it held so much complexity within its simplicity that left the boy silent. He could tell from the tone of Zaine that this was very important to him and Souji's answer will either bring him satisfaction, or great disappointment. The air around the boy was cooling and somewhat soothing. He would think back to his times as a younger boy and all that he endured with a singular purpose in mind. "My reasons at first... so that I could liberate the leaf from the thumb of the mist...as well as my clan... but I've come to discover that this world is full of fabrications and my reality differs from the reality of others. What they saw was comfort, peace, compromise worthy. That was their reality..." The eyes of the boy would begin to flood with tears as they slowly ran down his face to his chin to drop off to the floor. His gaze into the eyes of Zaine was gradually growing in intensity.  

"But with my eyes I saw something much different. I saw struggle with no end in sight, endless plundering into darkness. Cowardice as a Kage felt no need to stand and fight! Instead welcomed the pillaging of his home and people to the mercy of Kirigakure. I saw weakness in the form of hope, in the form of a fleeting shadow... This world is full of mysterious, that is doubled in savagery. Oddly enough I do not blame Kiri for doing what they did... I blame that poor excuse of a Hokage and his shinobi for leaving and making it out to be ideal." He would clench his fist as he continued. "But that is not my true reasoning. If I'm to be honest with you I have two. The first being..." His tone would switch to a more dark and stern one.  

"To return to the leaf and face my parents for all that they did to me. Take that how you will, it matter little to me. That's my personal choice. And the second..." His attention would shift over to Mizuki... he would then glance over to Zaine. "You two... I do not want to see Mizuki-san hurt or in danger. I rather become strong enough to protect her and those that she care about... I'm not naive to not notice that does not solely means just you, but everyone within this village. If I'm not mistaken, she and I are very much alike. If that is the case, she cares very much for those of her village. She is even willing to risk her life for them. She may not show it, but she has a tender heart of her people... but then again, this is my perspective of it, I could be wrong, but I like the idea of that... I guess that's my reality of it."  

Turning completely to face the Uchiha the boy would sigh. He would even close his eyes with the veins still swelling around his eyes. He would feel a strange sense of power building within him, one that he could not make sense of. But he could undoubtedly feel it. Unbeknownst to him he just awoken his dormant power. Because he is one of the rare shonobi of this world to not dilute his bloodline and a prodigy and genius of the Hyuuga he would be considered a Pureblood Hyuuga. 

It would become aware to the eyes of the Uchiha as the boy's chakra would grow within him evern further. It would even look as though it was exuding and coating him as it was now at an superior level than it was before. Could it be that his words and newfound resolve was what it took to unlock this innate source of power? It was hard to tell, however this boy had made up his mind completely. "There, you have your answer... what's your decision, Zaine?" He would be remissed if he did not admit that he would be disappointed if his answer was not good enough for the man... he never had anyone teach him a jutsu before. He always had to figure it out and learn it on his own. His fist loosen and his right arm came to remove the tears from his face. He would await the man's verdict.

[WC: 1,269]
[Total WC: 6,037]

Zaine likes this post

Zaine
Zaine
Citizen

Thu Nov 26, 2020 10:24 am
A smile would come over his face as Souji began to reveal his more childish side in the form of immense curiosity of the visual prowess he was just displayed- it was clear that he did not know too much about the sharingan or any other doujutsu for that matter seeing as how his main points for questioning were cemented in the abilities he knew from his byakugan. Both of his hands would be raised with palms facing the boy "Woah woah, slow down there. You're right about one thing, the Sharingan does give me the ability to see and perceive chakra but not in the same ways that you do. I dont have three hundred and sixty degree vision and i'm unable to see tenketsu points but I am able to see masses of chakra along with their density and I can differentiate the elements of the chakra being focused. Im able to copy jutsu that I see, given I have the physical ability to pull it off and im even able to pick up on the slightest physical movements of people that I see." Crossing his arms he had hoped that his explanation of the Sharingan would have given enough of a summation as to what the eyes were capable of without telling him everything that they could do. He would smirk at the notion that Souji was "required" to answer the question as truly it was his choice- there was a lot that he could be taught and if he chose to learn under Zaine, then his success would be ensured. As they spoke he kept visual on all three bodies that were in front of him noting their movements and expressions- when he had spoken to him and stated that clones can be a reflection of inner turmoil, he neglected to mention that they were also a way for others to peer into the psyche of the user by gathering the different movements, words and expressions and adding them together for a conclusion. He would note that just before deactivating his shadow clone jutsu one of the clones would have a displeased expression- he wouldnt focus too much on it but it might be a point of conversation in the future.

His eyes would return to their natural and rich dark brown as he gave his full attention to Souji who prefaced his response stating that he should not be blamed if Zaine did not appreciate his response- rather than evoking a reactionary snide comment this only served to further display just how much this boy had been through. There was no need for him to preface his answer but even so he would be met with a nod after saying this and Zaine would make sure not to interrupt him as he spoke. His original reason for wanting to gain power and learn the art of the shinobi was a noble one rooted in anger and feelings of helplessness, something that was relatable. The feelings that he had about the current state of the leaf were mutual to Zaine and it was clear that even though the boy was enraged, it was coming from a place of wanting true justice and this was something that he could respect. His second point of reasoning would border more on the side of personal and would be coupled with another statement that resonated with defensiveness and the idea of putting up metaphorical walls. He claimed that he wished to exact revenge on his parents and was quick to add that he did not care if Zaine did not approve of this goal- to be fair, he didnt, but he also didnt know the whole story and he wished to in order to better understand his reasoning for wanting to hurt the people that brought him into the world. He would allow him to continue and finish with his third reason, the reason that would solidify Zaine's decision. He stated plainly that he wants power so that he can protect those he cares about and the people that are cared about by those that he loves- this was the answer that Zaine had given to Raleth in the past and it was the answer that Raleth had given his father. Unbeknownst to them both, the answer he gave would spark the birth of a relationship of master and student that would change their lives forever.

He would give a pause to soak in everything that was said before bringing his arms from a crossed position and lowering them to his sides- he would walk over to Souji slowly and look down at him making sure to maintain eye contact after he was asked what his decision was. A slight smile would appear on his face as he placed his right hand on the head of the boy before him "I think you'll make a fine shinobi. Your goals and aspirations are admirable and you should be proud of yourself for wanting to better yourself for the sake of others. Together we will accomplish all of your goals." His smile would flatten as he removed his hand from atop the boy's head "You'll have to go into detail at some point about these parents of yours and what you hope to gain by seeking revenge. But that can happen in time. The road ahead won't be easy and you'll endure training and hardship alike. I won't go easy on you just because you're under Mizuki's care and now that I know your skill level, you can expect that the training regiment wont be as easy as handing you over jutsu. So what do you say?" He would await his response, hopeful that Souji was not only willing but excited at the prospect of furthering his power as a shinobi and growing into an honorable and respectable man. 

[WC=977]

Gogyou Bushuugi
Gogyou Bushuugi
Citizen

Fri Nov 27, 2020 11:22 pm
A fascination engulfed the Hyuuga boy's eyes upon listening to the words of tge Uchiha. Much was delivered to him, enough to satisfy his interest. However he could not help but to feel like there was more to the Uchiha's eyes than what was told. No matter, most secrets are meant to be kept, they were shinobi after all.  

In the midst of their exchange, the boy bearing his heart and his intentions clearly opened intriguing expressions on the face of the man. This much was clear to him. What's more, there was a tethering between the two that would began to move gears. With his words reaching the Uchiha he would seal his tutelage under him as his senses, his master. Along side being under the tutelage of Mizuki, he obtained another whom recognized his potential.  

Zaines words would connect with the boy, his eyes lit up like a fire. A sensation of soothing and reassurance washed over him. "You... you think so?" He asked, heart pounding against his ribcage. Words only been spoken to him so genuinely by Mizuki. "What if...if I cannot uphold that standard? Or, what if I betray the village and all of you? Or...what if..." His hesitation grew gradually as his mind wandered. "What if they find me?" The Byakugan rested on the man, seeing him completely. Those pure white eyes fixed on the man's truth and his chakra. Chakra did not lie and chakra always revealed the true nature and intentions of its host.  

Zaine's chakra did not falter, nor did it betray him or his words. His chakra was... calm and delicate. Completely opposite of thise crimson eyes he possessed known as the sharingan. The veins around his eyes and temples would rest once more, the pure glaze would vomit the lilac orbs into existence. Souji knew now, he knew that he could trust this man, this Uchiha, trust Zaine.  

Zaine spoke of the boy going into detail at a later time on his history with his parents. Souji noting this would nod once, simultaneously looking to the lower left as it was a painful subject to look back on, but he would to gain the support of his new Sensei...his first sensei. This was still quite new to him...a mother figure and now a teacher. What more did this village have to offer him...a true friend? The likelihood of that was wild in numbers. Returning his eyes to the shinobi. "If I abandon my revenge, I lose my reason for living. Perhaps that sounds pathetic to you, or to others. Revolving my life around vengeance...I know that I should not be allowing myself to be hung up on something like that, but you weren't there...you did not experience what I had to every single day. Yes, I welcome that grim path with open arms, I aim to purge myself of those toxic strings that shapes my past. It is a chapter that I must complete. Only then can I focus on what's truly important to me with all of what's left of my heart." The boy's tone was cracked, but held no weakness, only conviction. The air about him was tinged with omnipotence...could this be washed away in time? Could Mizuki and Zaine truly changed the path this boy walked? Souji hoped so, but for now, he would walk that line as the darkness was kept at bay by the light of Mizuki and Zaine.  

Hearing about a hard road was nothing foreign to the Hyuuga, he looked to ground blankly as he took note of all that was being said to him. He understood what Zaine meant, he when visualize how it would possibly unfold. Redirecting his gaze on the man. "Wouldn't be much of a Sensei for me if you went easy in me...yet alone a suitable mate for Mizuki-san. I will hold you to that, Zaine Sensei." A smirk would form at the corner of his mouth. Souji fully accepting this turn of events with open arms. He grew ever more intrigued by just how strong this man could make him, and how strong he could become.

"So, what is next for me? You don't come off as a one trick pony..." Referring to the Shadow clone jutsu that he learned moments ago. 'Although, I'd be remiss if I did not admit...learning that jutsu would come in handing for me greatly. I've already formulated thirteen uses for it. If I multiplied that by three... let's just say I'd have to be careless to fail while utilizing it.' He would think. Turning to look at Mizuki as she slept, he would make sure there was no signs of pain surfacing on her frame. She seem to be deep in her slumber now, which was good, means the pain was not too bad, or subsided.  

Looking over to the Uchiha he would patiently wait for his next words. Growing more anxious as he did.

[WC: 836]
[Total WC: 6,873]
Zaine
Zaine
Citizen

Tue Dec 01, 2020 11:31 pm
It was interesting seeing the differing attitudes that the young boy had, to say the least- he displayed such confidence when it came to executing the technique that he was just shown as well as when he gave his original answer to the question posed but he seemed to be doubting himself and his ability to carry out his goals. The idea that he would turn rogue seemed silly enough but he seemed to truly be concerned about such an event occurring- this was to be expected to an extent though, seeing as how he just recently left his home village to join with Sunagakure. What was even more interesting and equally concerning was his apparent fear of being found by his parents as Zaine would assume- what had they done to him to make him so worried and on edge? He would again listen to the words of his new apprentice as he went into further detail about why his path was necessary.

Zaine would nod slowly as Souji explained that his path to revenge was seated in self healing at its core rather than pointless anger and this was something that he could respect and almost even admire- he was now for the third time shocked at the boy's maturity for his age but hoped that this level of maturity wouldnt inhibit his ability to be happy or enjoy the fleeting wonders of being a child- only one thing was certain it would rest on the shoulders of both Mizuki and Zaine now to ensure that this would not be the case. "I don't think youre pathetic Souji. I think youve been through quite a bit in a very short amount of time and it must feel like its been an eternity to you. I want you to know that taking you on as my student doesnt just mean ill be teaching you the art of ninjutsu and that ill also be helping you in any way I can, whether its for support or just to listen. You dont need to justify the reason that you wish to seek revenge and as of now im not here to dissuade you, only to open up doors for you to see all your options and allow you to choose your path from there." His words were meant to do nothing more than comfort the boy as it seemed he not only carried a lot of heartache but also guilt- almost as though he was being so unwavering about revenge to convince himself that it was the right path.

His expression would shift from one of confidence and openness to a reddened and frazzled mess to put it generously as Souji stated out loud for the first time something that he had been on his mind for weeks now- his.. interesting relationship with Mizuki and what it entailed for the future. Being utterly caught off guard by the implication by him that Zaine's goal was to eventually be her "Mate" he would cough, raising his left hand up to his mouth in a balled fist and closing his eyes, his brow furrowed "Well, umm yes. I do believe that part of being a great sensei is ensuring that my student or students are able to learn a wide variety of skills from me. As for Mizuki I believe she has the same philosophy on the matter." He would pause as he listened to Souji speak once again, this time asking what was next on their agenda- it seemed he was already prepared to continue their training and this was exactly the type of attitude that he was hoping for. Not to mention the fact that the boy had apparently already thought up several ways to utilize the jutsu he learned only minutes ago, "Thirteen uses already huh... the boy has the makings of a true genius. Hmm.. well I was about his age when I was able to take the next step in element training and he is showing incredible control over his chakra. Perhaps he'll be up for it."

Breaking the silence Zaine would crouch down until he was eye level with his new pupil, ensuring that he maintained focus on his expression as well as his body language- there was no real way of telling if he would be ready to learn a new element or what element would be better suited for him but there was really only one way to find out. "So the Shadow Clone jutsu was a little too easy for ya huh? Well how about we broaden the lesson a bit. Lets give you a real challenge, starting with the fact that im not going to tell you what youre going to be learning, well not yet atleast. All you need to know for now is that we cant start this type of training here in the house and that youll need to meet me at the training grounds tomorrow morning at eight AM sharp." Turning his back to the boy Zaine would begin walking towards Mizuki who laid completely still on her couch, now softly and soundly asleep- he would smile as he picked her up and made his way to her room, placing her in bed and closing her door behind him on his way out. He would make his way back to the kitchen and would begin to speak as he put his shoes on to exit, not looking at Souji as he did so "I dont want a verbal answer from you, just show up or dont and ill know whether or not youre serious about this. But understand if you do choose to come to the training field tomorrow, youll be leaving there a different person.. so to speak." His back now to the boy he would slowly take make his way to the front door to take off, speaking once more before exiting "Tell Mizu I'm sorry that I couldnt stick around, but you can turn yourself into a three man squad now if need be so I leave her in your hands. Theres something I need to go take care of before the morning. Until next time, Souji." He said as the door closed behind him, knowing all too well that he would be seeing his new pupil at the discussed time the next day, a prospect that filled him with both excitement and nerves. 

[Total WC= 5,817]

EXIT

Utilizing 25% Max stat discount for all jutsu claims

Claims

• Tearing Earth Turning Palm[1,125/1,125] (B-Rank)
  • Wind Release: Pressure Damage [1,125/1,125] (B-Rank)
  • Pheasant Hunter [1,312/1,312] (B-Rank)
  • Fire Release: Searing Migraine [1,125/1,125] (B-Rank)
  • Cero [1,125/1,125] (B-Rank)
  • [Total Spent= 5,812]
Roy Goka
Roy Goka
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Roy Goka
Musu Uzumaki(RIP)
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 500

Wed Dec 02, 2020 12:15 am
approved Zaine.
Gogyou Bushuugi
Gogyou Bushuugi
Citizen

Fri Dec 11, 2020 10:36 am
Processing all that took place, Souji watched as Zaine took Mizuki and placed her in her room to rest more comfortably. The Hyuuga boy would note that Zaine was a bit more stern in his speaking of their training, in turn this made the boy smirk. Tomorrow morning is when his mysterious training begins. "Eight AM, huh? I'll be there, don't worry. Even now, I can barely contain my excitement... I'm shaking." Looking at his hands, shaking with some restraint. The boy was highly intrigued.  

What Zaine said next would only further throw him into a void of thought. 'A different person? What does he mean?' He thought. His facial betrayed his thoughts, plastering his confusion on his frame. Hearing the last few words of the Uchiha as he parted ways, Souji sent him off with a mere nod of the head. He will tell Mizuki just what he was suppose to.  

Heading to his own room, the lad would fall fast to sleep, where the morning would come soon and he would take off to meet with Zaine for this life changing session.

[EXIT]
[WC: 185]
[Total WC: 7,058]

Claims are as followed -

140 AP

Placing 628 WC towards learning One Handed Seals V7 [628/2000]
Using 2750 WC to learn Great Vortex Technique V7
Using 1000 WC to learn Suiton: Mizu Senbon V7
Using 500 WC to learn Storage Displacement V7
Using 1000 WC plus additional 1000 WC to learn Mastered Summoning Technique V7 (Mastery: Second Condition)
Adding 180 WC to bank of 1320 wc to claim Gentle Fist: Shattering Thrust [1500/1500]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum