Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Working With a New Friend!Today at 3:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Today at 3:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Today at 1:53 amJoro ShokkuFirst SessionToday at 1:41 amKayori HatakeEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Yesterday at 11:20 pmZim NaraAnother Brick in The Wall Yesterday at 10:01 pmZatoichi HyuugaBreakaway (exit)Yesterday at 8:13 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Yesterday at 5:48 pmMegami KuogaUnknown shinobi leaves Kumo [Village Exit]Yesterday at 1:49 pmHimari HyuugaIchirō Ishitoya (WIP)Yesterday at 9:30 amAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
35 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Arathel Anbura
Arathel Anbura
Genin
Genin
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Arathel's Stats
Familiar : Hebitsukaiza
Remove Iryōjutsu Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Wind Earth Remove Remove Fire Default
Clan Specialty : Fuinjutsu
Village : Konohagakure
Ryo : 216000

Cloudy Day of Training [P, IO, NK] Empty Cloudy Day of Training [P, IO, NK]

Thu Apr 25, 2013 11:29 am
Kahen sat next to a tree in the training grounds. He hummed to a made up rhythm even he didn't know where it was going. The sky was darken with clouds that covered it like a blanket. It looked like it was going to rain, but you could tell it wasn't. It was just a cloudy day. Kahen stretched his hands above his head and felt the fur on his leather, fur-trimmed jacket rub against his neck. He stood up and looked around, he really did need to work on his chakra some more, but some days he feels like he can't get anywhere with it. Kahen shook his head, he really did need a partner. Someone who could help him out and vice verse. Also, someone he can compete with. Kahen smiled as he walked out from underneath the tree.

He looked around the training grounds, it was empty besides him. He should wait till someone arrives and he could ask them to train with him. He never really thought of asking for help before. He usually likes to do things on his own, but the weird thing about it is that it somewhat makes him happy to work with people. Well, he thinks its just the thought of him being needed when working on something. Kahen's thoughts drifted from the subject back to chakra. He knew if he is able to control his chakra better, the more he can do with it but he also needed to raise his chakra reserves. He did want to be an interrogator one day. Kahen smiled at the thought of being an interrogator.

H looked to his left to the only open way from the village, besides coming from the trees. He had to wait and see how shows up to the training grounds. Hopefully, someone who will be able to help him. Maybe it could be someone on his level, so they can become strong together and maybe even become friends.

WC:330
Hisashi
Hisashi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Cloudy Day of Training [P, IO, NK] Empty Re: Cloudy Day of Training [P, IO, NK]

Thu Apr 25, 2013 12:38 pm
Irou was walking along the training grounds path with leon that was walking along with him," I hope we can find somebody to train with at the training grounds" Irou then took his final steps into the training grounds looking around he saw a boy standing by a tree." Well hello my name is Irou and this is my good friend leon, what's your name?" Irou asked as he walked over to the boy.
Irou was approximately three meters away from the boy and a four meter diagonal positioning, he stood there waiting for the young boy to reply.

(Sorry post is kind of short)
Arathel Anbura
Arathel Anbura
Genin
Genin
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!

Thu Apr 25, 2013 12:50 pm
Kahen eyes widen when he saw the two new comers come in. 'It must be my lucky day! Kahen shouted in his head as they made their way towards him. Kahen listened to them as they introduced themselves. Kahen smiled, showing he perfect teeth, "Hello Irou and Leon, my name is Kahen Zexus. I was out here going to do some training, but lately I felt like I haven't gotten anywhere with it. So, would you mind if we trained together. I know it might be sudden and we just met but I would be very appreciative if you guys did." Kahen stated rather quickly. Kahen hope he didn't freak them out with the request.

"I hope that I didn't freak you out with my request," he said as he smiled again, to avoid showing them that he was embarrassed that he asked them.

WC:330+144=474

(Don't worry, I did too!)
Hisashi
Hisashi
Citizen

Thu Apr 25, 2013 1:44 pm
OOC:(Btw Leon is a lion cub)

Irou heard the boy speak and say his name was kahen," Well that is a cool name" Irou then took a few more steps towards the kahen when he heard him ask if he wanted to train." Okay dude sure we can train you make the first move".
Irou then kneel to the ground looking at leon," Okay buddy now it's time for me and you to show off our moves" Irou said as he flip out a kunai into his right hand and he took off running at kahen," I hope this kid is ready cause he seems a little bit weird to me" Irou thought inside his mind as he hop into the air landing behind kahen.
" OKAY LEON YOUR TURN TO ATTACK!" Irou watch as leon took off running at kahen ready to attack him, he leon aiming a bite for kahen left arm, while leon was attacking the opponent Irou aim the kunai for his upper back area.

OOC:( Take it easy on leon he is just a cub o.o)

Name: Leon
Stats:30
Health:5
Chakra:5
Stamina:5
Speed:10
Strength:5
Arathel Anbura
Arathel Anbura
Genin
Genin
Survived 2021

Thu Apr 25, 2013 2:34 pm
Kahen was shocked on how fast this guy was, but he quickly shock his head and turned his body sideways so he could see both out of the corners of his eyes. To the left, he saw the lion coming to attack his arm and kunia being thrown at him from his right. If Kahen moved backwards, wouldn't the kunia strike the lion. Probably not. Kahen laughed in his head, and jumped backwards anyways. Forming an ox symbol with his hands he unleashed the genjutsu, mist servant technique on the lion.
"Good luck fighting them, Leon." He said as he felt the chakra leave his body, if this worked on the lion. He would turn his attention towards Irou and run at him. Kahen would rear back his fist and throw it at his mouth. Even though this is stupid move to Kahen, he thought he would give it a try, though he is weak and has not taijutsu skills whatsoever.

WC: 474+161=635
Hisashi
Hisashi
Citizen

Thu Apr 25, 2013 3:07 pm
Irou watch as the boy dodge the kunai and he saw him form one hand seal," Well he must got something up his sleeve" Irou thought inside his mind again then he saw leon as he had a frighten face," Just hang on buddy I'll be there shortly I got some bushiness to take care with kahen" Irou looked at kahen as he aim a punch for Irou's face," Pathetic" Irou would move out of the way dodging the boy punch." Do me a favor kid leave that crap to taijutsu users" Irou said in a joking matter as he hop back looking over to leon as he still seem to be frighten about something.
"Okay this is my turn to attack" Irou then held his right hand out and he aim it for the boy left knee cap if," CHIDORI SENBON!" The sharp spear came shooting out of Irou's right hand moving at the boy full speed kahen only had seconds to react to this senbon.

If all was well the senbon sharp spear will leave a hole in kahen left knee.
Arathel Anbura
Arathel Anbura
Genin
Genin
Survived 2021

Thu Apr 25, 2013 3:35 pm
Kahen laughed when he said he should leave taijutsu to taijutsu users. Well of course. He wasn't no taijutsu master. "Oh, no you won't help him," Kahen laughed, but then stopped when he heard him yell the technique he was about to use. "Oh my go.. Kahen didn't even have time to finish his sentence when the lightning spear came bolting out of his fingers towards him. Kahen jumped out of the way, but without it cutting the side of his leg a little. Nothing major, but it's still bleeding and was painful. Kahen slid a crossed the ground as he groaned in pain and he held the side of his leg. Kahen looked up at Irou, "Good thing I moved, if that would've went through my knee I probably never walk again!" Kahen shouted at him as he stood up without much ease. Kahen was pretty sure his genjutsu wore off of the lion by now.

WC:635+157=792
Hisashi
Hisashi
Citizen

Thu Apr 25, 2013 5:05 pm
Irou saw how the boy dodge his sharp spear but he did get a large cut on his leg," Well at least my jutsu did something, actually I'm surprise the kid was able to dodge the jutsu and a matter of seconds" Irou thought inside his head as he looked over to leon and his frighten face went away," What ever you did to my lion I don't like it now let's continue this spar kahen you can't tell me some damn scar is going to slow you down, but if you need to take a break let me know but now it's my turn to attack you and I hop you is ready and if ya want to be my friend in this ninja life" Irou then hop over to leon and he kneel down by him checking leon for any kind of weird thing that isn't suppose to be on him.
Standing up from the ground Irou was able to pick up his kunai that was on the dirty dusty training ground.

Flipping it inside his right hand," OKAY LEON ATTACK HIM NOW!" Irou watch as leon took off running aiming his sharp teeth for his left leg where the cut was form the sharp spear.

While leon was doing that Irou took off running behind him aiming the kunai for the boy right shoulder but Irou was actually trying to stab it in kahen right shoulder.
Arathel Anbura
Arathel Anbura
Genin
Genin
Survived 2021

Thu Apr 25, 2013 5:24 pm
Kahen's eye started twitch. He could barely move and now his lion is coming for Kahen. Kahen shuddered thinking how the lion would tear him to pieces and turned around to meet a kunia in his left shoulder. He felt excruciating pain in his shoulder as he grabbed the kunia and ripped it out of his shoulder putting the kunia in his right hand. 'What is this man trying to do, kill me,' Kahen thought, blood started dripping down his shoulder, turning his white shirt pink.

Kahen heard a growl and remembered that the lion was coming after him from behind. Kahen quickly turned around saw the lion was inches from his left leg, with its mouth open getting ready to rip it to shreds. He closed his fist and as the lion came close to his leg, he threw his fist on top of it's nose. If this works the lion would close it's mouth and it's face would meet the dirt.

WC:792+164=956
Hisashi
Hisashi
Citizen

Thu Apr 25, 2013 6:06 pm
Irou saw the kunai go threw the boy shoulder but he saw how he pull the kunai out,"WOW! you is stronger than I thought my dude" Irou then watch as he aim a punch for leon's mouth, he saw how the punch knock leon to the ground.
"Okay now it's the time you pay kahen nobody never touch my damn lion" Irou said with a slight grin on his face as he hop over to leon side."Is you okay buddy" He notice how his lion had a cut inside his mouth,"Listen you go over there to the side I don't need you to get hurt leon" Irou then turn to look up at kahen." You did a number on my cub lion mouth, you luckly he heal fast kahen now wait stay right there let me look at that wound you got on your shoulder there kahen" Irou walked over to kahen he grab his shoulder looking at the hole form the stab real good," Yeah you going to need some stitches but since the bleed stop you're going to live" Irou said as he turn to look at leon making a whistle sound so he can come over.

"Now let's get this spar back started" Irou then aim a round house wind kick for the boy face then he saw how leon got ready to attack again aiming his sharp teeth for his left leg where his cut was.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum