Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Desert BloomsToday at 4:15 pmShogo FreyaRaiden Chills (Open)Today at 1:51 pmMizuki OhtaAqueous Transmission Today at 1:51 pmDante HyugaThe Culling Games: Ninth MatchToday at 11:52 amMarabelle Blossom1,2, 3....Today at 11:52 amMarabelle BlossomTea with Youta, Z, and Dante Today at 11:52 amMarabelle BlossomIchirō Ishitoya's Mission LogToday at 9:47 amIchirō IshitoyaShiru Iyasu Mission RecordToday at 2:16 amShiru IyasuIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 8:32 pmShiro HyugaBrutalityYesterday at 8:29 pmShiro Hyuga
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 36%
11 Posts - 16%
9 Posts - 13%
8 Posts - 12%
4 Posts - 6%
3 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Arathel Anbura
Arathel Anbura
Genin
Genin
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Arathel's Stats
Familiar : Hebitsukaiza
Remove Iryōjutsu Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Wind Earth Remove Remove Fire Default
Clan Specialty : Fuinjutsu
Village : Konohagakure
Ryo : 216000

Cloudy Day of Training [P, IO, NK] - Page 2 Empty Re: Cloudy Day of Training [P, IO, NK]

Thu Apr 25, 2013 8:25 pm
Kahen just stayed in complete shock and horror. Kahen had barely hit that lion. The Zexus shook his head. He stared at the lion as it walked off and then noticed Irou approaching, at least he thought it was for good attentions since he said he was going to look at the wound. Kahen cringed as his shoulder, since it still hurt. Kahen relaxed when he said that he was going to live and he called his dog. He didn't mind letting Irou win since he was obviously stronger then him. Well, Kahen thought wrong when he heard that the spar was still on and saw that Irou was getting ready to attack. "Oh no," Kahen threw himself at Irou so the kick wouldn't his him and he had no where else to go. If this worked, he would then plunge the kunia into his right shoulder before they landed and pull it out after they landed put it to his throat asking for him to surrender. He would look at the lion and say,"Come any closer you'll know what will happen," he said as he felt as he was about to pass out.

WC:956+195=1151
Hisashi
Hisashi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Cloudy Day of Training [P, IO, NK] - Page 2 Empty Re: Cloudy Day of Training [P, IO, NK]

Thu Apr 25, 2013 8:40 pm
Irou laugh at the boy reaction as he held the kunai to his neck," If I was you kid I let that kunai off my neck" Irou said with a smile on his face as he place his hand on the kunai pulling it forward Irou was able to take the kunai out the boy hand," Hahaha I knew you wasn't going to do it you're to weak karen now you look like you're about to pass out dude.

Walkign over to the boy he saw how weak he was Irou was going to hard on the boy but him being genin Irou thought he was going to last longer,"Okay dude you alright you look so weak as if you was going to faint.
After Irou said that he saw how the blood got started to come out of his wound again now this boy was face a life or death situation, from all of the blood he was losing," Come on dude you can't fight any longer just come with me" If the boy could make it cause he seem so weak turning back around Irou walked over to the boy using his left hand to check his eyes." Well it looks like you is on the verge of fainting out cold kiddo just go ahead and take a seat on the ground I'll keep you company so you want pass out", Irou knew the boy was going to faint from the all of the blood he was losing.
Arathel Anbura
Arathel Anbura
Genin
Genin
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!

Thu Apr 25, 2013 9:02 pm
Kahen felt Irou's hand move to his and take the kunia away. Of course Kahan couldn't or wouldn't kill him. Kahen got up and moved away from him and sat down on a patch of grass. He watched as Irou seemingly followed him over to where he was. He listened to him as he said Kahan looked like he was about to faint. The Zexus mouth dropped. "Umm, I probably am. Since I got sliced up like a pig." Kahen said somewhat trying to ease the mood even though he was the one in pain. Kahen shook his head. "Well, I should probably go to the hospital since I'm on the verge of fully bleeding out." Kahen laughed a little and the wound on his shoulder open back up, allowing blood to flow out.

WC:1151+134=1285
Hisashi
Hisashi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Thu Apr 25, 2013 9:18 pm
"Well you should get to the hospital kahen but wait there is something I want to let you know, you got a lot of heart kid" Irou said as he flip the kunai inside his hand calling leon over." Now get to the hospital safe kiddo I got to get home for some rest, now leon let's go dude" Irou then walked away living the spar looking back at kahen.

" That kid is sure a hell of a ninja but he still needs a lot of training if I so happen to run by him again I might ask him to spar once more maybe he'll be better but damn I wanted to keep this spar going" Irou thought inside his mind walking away without living nothing behind smiling at leon from a good job he did but he did got some war marks on him but he will survive, but all Irou kept on thinking was about the boy he was hoping he will get to the hospital safe cause if he faint along the way that will look bad for kahen.

EXIT

TWC:1366

+6 stats
+11 jp
Arathel Anbura
Arathel Anbura
Genin
Genin
Survived 2021

Thu Apr 25, 2013 9:37 pm
"Alrighty, sorry about punching poor Leon in the face," Kahen smiled, nodding his head. Though it felt a little woozy. Kahen stood and he felt completely exhausted. He now knew this guy was strong, since he was able to beat Kahen down like that in such a short amount of time. Kahen knew he was going to have a lot more training to do before he's ready for anything like this again. Kahen bowed at Irou as he walked away with his pet. He thought that hopefully they'll meet again, but with better results then this. Kahen shook his head and headed off towards the direction of the hospital. 'Hopefully, I'll make it to the hospital,' Kahen chuckled slightly at the joke.

WC:1285+123=1408
+7 stats
+14 JP
~Exit~
Echo Uchiha
Echo Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 49110

Fri Apr 26, 2013 1:38 pm
Approved for appropriate rewards.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum