Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Team 1!Today at 2:31 amJoro ShokkuWhat will become of us?Today at 1:36 amKutari UchihaBrutalityToday at 1:23 amTori JintaroBroken pieces of the past burn brightlyToday at 1:06 amAkira NamikazeSilver Lining [Training] [Private] Today at 12:55 amAzuki ShinodaFar Away Yesterday at 10:02 pmAmikiri GuhinGenin Gear Up !Yesterday at 7:04 pmTalon TauHere We GoYesterday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaLife is a HighwayYesterday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:32 pmAmikiri Guhin
Top posting users this month
261 Posts - 42%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
37 Posts - 6%
37 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Xuro Bakuton
Xuro Bakuton
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1447

The Future of Me Empty Re: The Future of Me

Wed Apr 17, 2013 1:23 pm
Xuro doing his usual patrol of sunagakure making sure everyone was alright and in their senses was making his way to the village gates to check up and make sure no one leaves Sunagakure without reason and also no one enters Sunagakure without reason. He didn't want people abandoning the village as it is now nor did he want any trouble to enter the village.

He saw a boy walking out of the village. Xuro walked up to him having his eartanic blade across his right shoulder and his BoL headband slanting on his forehead to cover his left eye. "Hey there! I'm Xuro Bakuton, Jounin of the Sand. Can I help?" He had a happy look on his face as always but his tone was serious.

Yamato Tanaka
Yamato Tanaka
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Glorious Evolution
Remove Fūinjutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Otogakure
Ryo : 24500

Wed Apr 17, 2013 1:24 pm
Nero would have stepped in front of the boy trying to pass the gates. After all, he would have been doing a patrol around the village eaach day since Azaiyo's death, and the gates were the last point of his patrol each time. Nero would have stopped and questioned the boy. "Where are you going kid ?".

Xuro Bakuton
Xuro Bakuton
Citizen

Wed Apr 17, 2013 1:34 pm
The boy tried to run. Xuro blurred pasted him and hit him with the blunt side of his sword. This would cause the boy to fall down and not get badly hurt. "Ok I'll give you want chance to turn and go back around..." He then saw Nero appearing. He spoke to nero telepathically, "Hey Nero! Looks like people are trying to abandon our village. I don't know about you but I can't stand that..."

Xuro Bakuton
Xuro Bakuton
Citizen

Wed Apr 17, 2013 2:01 pm

Xuro would watch the boy get up and try running. Xuro wanted to kill the boy but that wasn't needed. He then dashed at the boy and striked him with the blunt side of his sword across the back of the boy's head which would cause him to drop down unconscious and probably leave a bleeding wound. If all this would succeed as Xuro wished, he would pick up the unconscious body of the boy and carry him back to the village...
Yamato Tanaka
Yamato Tanaka
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Glorious Evolution
Remove Fūinjutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Otogakure
Ryo : 24500

Fri Apr 19, 2013 10:49 am
[Seeing as the order of posts were f*cked by you multiple times, skipping me before the 48 hours given, i hereby skip taka.]

Nero would see Xuro kill the bot and pick his unconcious body up, carrying him to the village.

"Well..." he would tell himself, "There is no more work here to do, so I suppose I'll head back to contniue my watch...".

[EXIT, Taka is dead]
Xuro Bakuton
Xuro Bakuton
Citizen

Fri Apr 19, 2013 11:51 am
Xuro watched the boy fall down unconscious. He then picked up the unconscious body of the boy and head back to Suna. Nero would also head back after him.

[EXIT with Taka's body]
[Taka's unconscious. Not Dead :P]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum