Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Signed, Sealed, Delivered.Today at 5:24 amJunko TsukikoA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Today at 4:20 amJunko TsukikoLate Night Customers!!Yesterday at 10:05 pmAkabayashi TerumiDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 7:47 pmYouta ShinkouFar Away Yesterday at 6:08 pmMegami KuogaAn Unruly Situation; Unrest SurgesYesterday at 2:31 pmOkisho UchihaA Few Errands to RunYesterday at 1:52 pmOkisho UchihaTeam 1!Yesterday at 2:31 amJoro ShokkuWhat will become of us?Yesterday at 1:36 amKutari UchihaBrutalityYesterday at 1:23 amTori Jintaro
Top posting users this month
261 Posts - 42%
87 Posts - 14%
71 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
37 Posts - 6%
37 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
26 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Nuraihyon Shinkou
Nuraihyon Shinkou
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : The Red Shadow
Mission Record : Cookbook
Remove Taijutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Konohagakure
Ryo : 159

What Happens When 2 Monsters Meet (Kenshin) - Page 2 Empty Re: What Happens When 2 Monsters Meet (Kenshin)

Thu Apr 09, 2020 10:26 pm
At long last the procedure would come underway Ibari would look at the one of the tables quizzically. You could tell a lot about a man by his work area and this was not only pristine, but well kept. That alone showed the male that he was in the presence of someone who was a man of their word. Ibari would make his way over to the table taking off his layered clothing and folding it before putting to a side that would be away from the procedure. "so we'll be using the typical anesthesia medical technique and then you'll just cut into me correct?," he was curious as to the male's medical process but as he sat down and was eventually numbed and worked on. Ibari was surprised that he would be conscience during this and luckily the way that the Ragdoll had been performing this procedure was blocked by his arm. Since he couldn't feel much in that area he would not feel the tendrils moving through his body in order to get to his spleen, but he could see the body in which his transplant had been coming from. He had only given it a silence gaze before looking over to his new Kage," Must have been someone who had failed in their own life huh? I won't pry over the past and all, but i'm sure i'll put their parts to good use...or even better use," the thought made him smile a bit as he thought about making a cadavers parts his own and using them better than the original hosts.

As he began to congratulate him on the success of the transplant and to wait for his body to accept it, ibari would smile and nods as he stood up slowly and began to put on his clothing," I'll make sure that I take good care of this gift and protect it well. After I get feeling back in my side i'll get around to training with it," with that being said he would begin to stretch a bit before stopping and looking at the male for a moment. From the sounds of it maybe he would be giving him the proper papers to join the village, but he was wrong on that notion. As the male handed him the headband he ran his fingers over the symbol etched into the headband and a rather large smile appeared on his lips as he took it and put it where his konoha headband once rested- on his waist. Looking back up to the male he would nod and respond simple," I'll make sure this headband and our agreement is held to the highest of standards....Ibari of the Leaf is long gone. Today Ibari of the Sands lives. Let us bring this world a new chaos, my Kage," and with that unless Kenshin needed anything else Ibari would begin to make his way out of the morgue and out into the village. Today truly marked a new day in the life of Ibari and one that would finally give him meaning.

514 wc
[Exit]
TWC: 3,432

34 stats
[rolling for body accepting Jugo DNA before making other claims]
Nuraihyon Shinkou
Nuraihyon Shinkou
Genin
Genin

What Happens When 2 Monsters Meet (Kenshin) - Page 2 Empty Re: What Happens When 2 Monsters Meet (Kenshin)

Fri Apr 10, 2020 12:37 am
Rolling for transplant failure/success

1=yes
2=no
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Citizen
Stat Page : Stat Page
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Fri Apr 10, 2020 12:37 am
The member 'Ibari' has done the following action : Roll Dice/Flip Coin

'Lucky Coin' : 1
Nuraihyon Shinkou
Nuraihyon Shinkou
Genin
Genin

Fri Apr 10, 2020 1:15 am
Now that my transplant flip was successful here are the rest of my claims:

2500 toward https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t41137-berserk-sage-transformation
932 words toward https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t41450-transfusion-deprivation
Shin
Citizen
Stat Page : Shin
RIP Kenshin

Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Ryo : 0

Fri Apr 24, 2020 3:09 am
[Exit]

TWC: 3163

3100 words towards 62 AP

1875 words towards Nature Chakra Conversion, 625 words remaining

1288 words towards Sage Art: Sensory, 1212 words remaining

Last edited by Kenshin Uzumaki on Tue May 26, 2020 6:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Primrose Uchiha
Primrose Uchiha
Chunin
Chunin
Stat Page : Primmys Stats
Genjutsu Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : EMS
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 12000

Sat Apr 25, 2020 11:15 pm
((Sorry it took me a bit, had to check out the jutsus and my word counter shut down on me))
Approved @both for Exit, WC and Claims
Shin
Citizen
Stat Page : Shin
RIP Kenshin

Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Ryo : 0

Tue May 12, 2020 1:41 pm
Realised I forgot to claim the 10k ryo I recieved from Ibari in this topic... so, claiming that 10k lmao

172,950 + 10,000 = 182,950
Ichigo Sato
Ichigo Sato
Raikage
Raikage
Stat Page : Link
Remove Taijutsu Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Kanjutsu Default
Wind Earth Water Lightning Fire Default
Village : Kumogakure
Ryo : 230150

Tue May 26, 2020 6:23 am
Approved
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum