Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
When one became twoToday at 9:46 pmKutari UchihaThe Ants Go Marching One by OneToday at 9:38 pmZatoichi HyuugaSomewhere Out There Today at 9:02 pmMegami KuogaMeeting the BladeToday at 5:13 pmKakushin SenjuTraining, or making friendsToday at 4:49 pmKakushin SenjuThe Dark Side ArisesToday at 4:27 pmRanagi JomajoDaiki getting in Moon!Today at 3:48 pmSakoshi KurosawaSubstitute TeacherToday at 10:55 amAyato HyuugaKintsugi is hereToday at 9:39 amHanzo UchihaA new man Today at 9:37 amHanzo Uchiha
Top posting users this month
160 Posts - 22%
139 Posts - 19%
86 Posts - 12%
70 Posts - 10%
57 Posts - 8%
53 Posts - 7%
51 Posts - 7%
46 Posts - 6%
38 Posts - 5%
34 Posts - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Nuraihyon Shinkou
Nuraihyon Shinkou
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : The Red Shadow
Mission Record : Cookbook
Remove Taijutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Konohagakure
Ryo : 159

What Happens When 2 Monsters Meet (Kenshin) Empty What Happens When 2 Monsters Meet (Kenshin)

Tue Mar 17, 2020 9:40 am
Shortly after entering the gates of the village, Ibari slowly found himself walking through the village of Sunagakure. It had definitely been a while since he had came here with his...with the man he had formally called a father during the joint chuunin exams. Much hadn't changed too much from his recollection though the people here seemed to be much more relaxed than he remembered. Some of the structures seemed like they had seen some sort of skirmish. Maybe the village had came under siege after this Kenshin Uzumaki took over and remade Suna. There were a lot of things he had not really known about the place anymore, but if he was coming to see the head honcho himself then questions could be asked. As he walked toward the hospital he slowly removed the cloak he had been wearing and stopped for a moment to slip it into his bag neatly. Now that he was out of the sandstorms he didn't find much use for it anymore. With the cloak no longer on his actual attire could be seen in full view, his grey kimono and shirt finally being allowed to breath and not be buffeted by the coarse desert sand.

Ibari used his previous knowledge of the village layout to find the hospital after at least ten minutes of walking about and asking a few of its denizens where to go. Just because he had prior knowledge didn't mean that he was going to remember one hundred percent of the time. The odd man's eyes took sight of the structure as he came closer to it, stopping just outside of its doors before taking in a rather deep breath. He wasn't overly happy about this nor was his dreading this meeting. One could say he was just mildly content to see what would come of this meeting with the...I guess he could call them the Kazekage? Or does he call them by the name he had been given? There had been no time for doubts or misconceptions in his mind and he pushed the doors of the hospital open, walking in shortly after. The first thing that could have probably hit his nose was the conventional smell of a hospital. From the smell he then used his nice peepers to take quick look at his surroundings before going to the receptionist that he was told would be there and spoke to her," I am here to seek out Kenshin Uzumaki? The guard at the gates...Han was it? Told me to come here to see if he had been in," the receptionist could pick up in his voice that he was devoid of what seemed like emotion, but was probably not?  Either way he would wait for the response of the receptionist, hoping that she would have told him that the Kazekage was in and where to find him.

Providing he had been told where to find the person, he would follow the directions to said individual before coming up to the area itself. As he looked around he could see a small panel labeled "morgue" and almost chuckled at the irony of it all," What a strange area to have an office of sorts...Almost ironic since this is where people end up after dying...sort of interesting in a macabre sort of way really," the words were idly mused as he looked around sort of interested, waiting to be told to come in by whomever had been occupying the area.

[581]
Shin
Citizen
Stat Page : Shin
RIP Kenshin

Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Ryo : 0

What Happens When 2 Monsters Meet (Kenshin) Empty Re: What Happens When 2 Monsters Meet (Kenshin)

Wed Mar 18, 2020 6:56 am
Mia could do little more than roll her eyes at the man asking to speak with Kenshin, really, did he have to be so dramatic, pretending that he didn’t have emotions like that… ugh, what was up with Shinobi, thankfully the Kazekage wasn’t weird like that. Honestly she thought that he was gonna be the creepiest of the lot when she first laid eyes on him, but he was actually quite charming! It was a MASSIVE shock to her, but it definitely wasn’t unwelcome, because really, who wanted to work for some creepy dude like the rumors had made him out to be. 

“Kenshin's in the morgue, it’s basically his office. Just follow the black line on the floor and it’ll take you there.” She would state politely, something that she had been told to always do by Kenshin himself the last time that they’d spoken, because apparently she could be rather catty. Well what did these people expect? Most of them were weird and they creeped her out, so of course she was going to be doing the best she could to make them leave her alone. Man, why did the Kazekage have to hang out with creeps like that? Some of the types that she’d seen come through made her skin crawl… all shinobi were sorta creepy and weird at times, but those ones really took the cake. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kenshin had of course been watching this entire exchange, a small smirk upon his face as he watched it happen… really, Mia had been quite easy to fool, all it took was some basic charm and she was almost enamoured… probably hadn’t received enough attention from her father when she was younger, and as such was trying to imitate the feeling from other ‘older’ men. It was amusing considering she was actually a few years older than him, but one would never guess that from their looks alone, and seeing as that was all she really cared about most of the time, it was enough. He would keep his eyes trained on the form of Ibari as he came closer though, Han’s Earth Clone had already delivered his missive on the man, and despite how brief it was it contained all he needed to know, the man's name and why he had come here. Ibari, in search of asylum and power… something that he could provide quite easily in exchange for something as simple as loyalty, but the question was whether or not the man was willing to give it.

“Enter!”

He would call from within when he saw Ibari outside the door, deactivating his Byakugan as he turned his chair around to be facing the door when the man entered. He would offer a light smirk and gesture towards a chair between himself the standing man. Provided that he took the offered seat The Reaper would begin to speak.

“Welcome to Sunagakure, my name is Kenshin Uzumaki and I am the acting Kazekage. Now, I hear from Han that you are in search of both power and asylum?” He would say, introducing himself before getting to the entire point of this meeting.

WC: 523 
Nuraihyon Shinkou
Nuraihyon Shinkou
Genin
Genin

What Happens When 2 Monsters Meet (Kenshin) Empty Re: What Happens When 2 Monsters Meet (Kenshin)

Wed Mar 18, 2020 4:47 pm
The line definitely helped him get to the morgue and after his little monologue it would have appeared that he was indeed called in. Manners were good to have when meeting a leader of a village, and even if he was something of a missing ninja he never forgot those key points. As he walked in Ibari looked around the "office" of the Kazekage for a few moments before sitting down and looking at the man for a moment to get a good feel of him. Something was definitely unsettling about his appearance yet it did not actually bother Ibari. He kept the same stoic face as he always did when dealing with situations like this, his eyes never leaving the male but giving him the respect he deserved. Since Han had already filled Kenshin in on the situation of the Ex-Konoha shinobi he briefly nodded before answering," That would be correct. You probably do not call for backstories or sob stories, but I am originally from Konoha before its fall into the hands of Kiri. Due to certain circumstances I found myself leaving and well...here I am. Asylum is only the minor thing I am seeking from here. There is word through the black markets and other dens of inequity that you are a man who can give a man power. While I care not for the price or anything to obtain it, know that I am also willing to give up a part of me if the price is over what I have on hand," he would have waited until the male had heard everything before saying anything more. Was it certainly wise to give someone he didn't know, a Kage at that, information that could incriminate him or get him sent back to Konoha? No it certainly wasn't. But given this was something that could certainly push him into a good position it was in his best interest to see how this panned out.

Ibari wanted to ask how Kenshin came into power as the new Kage of Suna, but that was not the topic of conversation right now. He could easily ask about that at a later date, but for now he would continue to get a feel of the man. On the note of power he would slowly intertwine his fingers together," I have to ask why the morgue? I get the feeling you're a doctor of sorts. So riddle me this. Why would you give someone power, even if its for money...is there something else you are after in your actions? I'm not an overly cautious person. I've had that slowly battered out of me. I'm more so interested in the price of "power" in the eyes of the one who gives it. Forgive my rambling i'm sort of curious as to how you operate and you seem like a man who has seen many things," Ibari wasn't one to cut around the bush like many others, and if it got him the answers he needed he would certainly pull all his cards on the table and wait to see who's hand was complete.

520 wc
1101 twc
Shin
Citizen
RIP Kenshin

Thu Mar 19, 2020 5:32 pm
Kenshin would simply smirk as the man told him everything that he truly needed to know from his backstory, that he was originally a shinobi of Konoha before it was conquered by Kiri, and that after said conquest had either defected or been forced to leave… that, and the reasoning for him being here was quite sound. The last thing that he said was quite interesting though… the man had to be from a rather well known clan if he believed that his DNA was enough to cut the cost of his transplants, as The Reaper usually kept that regardless. Either way though, he was quite curious about this one… he was confident in himself even in the presence of one as well known and feared as he… and that was intriguing to him given the village that he claimed to hail from. However, what truly caught his attention was the mans next question, at first because it seemed out of place, asking why he had taken residence in this portion of the hospital, but as he continued to speak his attention was drawn to the insight that the man seemed to possess. None had ever asked him just why he was actively selling power to anyone that could pay, either because they believed it was done solely for the money or they didn’t care enough to ask… but not this one, no… he was certainly different, and that was not a bad thing.

“You are a curious one aren’t you… none have actually thought to ask me what I gain from this before, either due to a lack of interest or a lack of thought on their part… but not you.” The Reaper would muse, a small smirk on his face as he gazed at the man in question, his eyes practically alight as he tried to solve the puzzle that sat so casually before him. 

“What I gain from doing this is quite simple really… most would guess that it is the ryo that interests me, or even the influence that I gain with those who I have gifted this power to… but most would be wrong. What I truly gain from all of this… is entertainment. As it stands the world is stagnant, the village system crippled and left weaker than I can ever truly recall it being, and the Missing-Nin of the world cowering in the shadows and fearful of everything… what a truly sorry state. By doing what I am doing, and giving those scared little weaklings the scraps of power that they’re begging for… I am slowly but surely building them into something greater, something that could hopefully stoke the ailing village system into action once more. My goal is not to gift the Missing-Nin of the world enough power to destroy, or even truly harm, the village system… my goal is simply to help them grow powerful enough that the villages will be forced to respond in some way… I only wish to breathe some life back into this stagnant pool… to bring some chaos back into this dying world.” The strange being would explain, its mismatched eyes activating as it spoke and a truly menacing grin slowly starting to split its face as it thought about the future that it envisioned. 

WC: 549
Nuraihyon Shinkou
Nuraihyon Shinkou
Genin
Genin

Thu Mar 19, 2020 7:03 pm
A small smirk found its way onto the face of Ibari as he listened to the male in front of him, his hands finding their way placed on his lap as he began to respond in kind," Many do not think of getting a feel of what they are getting into. They jump head first hoping that things will be alright and go their way. I am not that naive and I like to know what I am getting into before I jump into the fire as they say. It is as they say a war isn't won with just power...knowledge is also needed. Knowing what makes a potential ally tick when it comes to something like this makes or breaks a deal does it not?," the smirk slowly faded as he returned to his usual demeanor, leaning back into the chair to continue the flow of conversation. To most this would have became a game to see whom would spill the most to get the other to comply, but Ibari felt that wasn't the case here. They both had a curiosity about the other that helped understand one another.. Someone with so much power must have wanted something out of this and if it turned out that their ideals came together at some juncture then this partnership would be all the easier for the both of them.

Each word that The Reaper spoke on why he had did this caused a rather interesting reaction within the mind of Ibari. As a ninja you were typically trained to see deceit as you journeyed up the ranks to protect yourself from danger. While Ibari had been no stranger to being lied and used to, he did not feel that from this man. Whatever caused him to go upon this path was genuine...it was real. A small chuckle slowly escaped his lips before it turned to a laugh, his left hand gently grasping his face as he shook his head and composed himself," How great...Finally someone who shares some of my ideals on this corrupt world. Its less comical and more ironic that my path lead me here...To you. The powers to be have all been shifted from this world. At one point Konoha was the pinnacle of power in this world until its arbiters disappeared...Then Kirgakure trampled that. The world has been too reliant on the aspect of the village system. They are too compliant wouldn't you say? This plan of yours, whatever it may entail in the future i'd like apart of. Stacking the dominoes as they were until they realize the threat they face...its exactly what I want to see. Even if it means getting my hands bloody once more," he found himself trailing into a rather odd train of thought in which he cleared his throat and returned his gaze to the Reaper.

Earlier he had spoken about putting his own bloodline on the line to compensate for what he lacked in ryo. His first action was simple. He placed the wallet that contained all of his current earnings on the desk to his right before holding up his left hand," Like I said earlier, i've heard quite a bit of what you can do for a person in terms of power. Allow me to show you mine," as if on cue he would reach back into his kimono and begin a single, fluid pulling motion that came with a rather sickening sound but for someone like the man in front of him it would be something plain. As the sound of ripping and bones moving continued the movement would only last for a moment until by his side sat his spine, spiked and elongated," The clan i hail from is known as the Kaguya. At some point they were a prominent fighting force in Kirigakure, but i know nothing of them now. I can essentially use all of the bones in my body as weapons, hardening them and doing what I want. Its useful in my opinion if you like fighting up close," setting the spine whip to his side or if Kenshin wanted to see it he'd set it on the desk.

"My last questions is what can you offer in terms of power for my bloodline and the money I currently have here...And where can I sign up to partake in your plans for this world?"

731 wc
1834 twc
Shin
Citizen
RIP Kenshin

Fri Mar 27, 2020 2:04 pm
Kenshin would listen to the words of the man before him, watch the subtle shifting of his expression and study all of the minute details that most would miss, all of his attention focused on this man in front of him as the two of them conversed. He had taken note of the unusual level of fixation with which the man had taken to staring at him with when he had actually explained what he had planned, and it was only when he began to chuckle and speak that The Reaper would truly understand why. This man… was quite similar to him, and that realisation was one that caused The Ragdoll himself to release a light chuckle… this was simply marvellous, for his plans to come to fruition he needed more that shared his viewpoint, and this man had come here for the sole purpose of joining him. 

Kenshin would watch in curiosity as the man chose to demonstrate the power that this agreeable man possessed, watching in a mixture of curiosity and amazement as the man ripped his own spine from its place in his body, the removal of such a key part of his body not even phasing the man. He, of course, recognised this as the power that was held by the Kaguya Clan, as it was one of the more well known clans throughout the nations… and for good reason, this power was quite rare amongst their members but those that actually possessed it were known to be some of the most fearsome warriors this world had ever seen. It was almost a shame that he no longer possessed any bones within his body, for this would certainly have been a power worth possessing… but Earth Grudge Fear was an improvement on this in almost every conceivable way, in his honest opinion. 

The man concluded his side of the conversation by asking what the ryo he possessed, 10,000 from the looks of it, combined with one of his organs would be able to buy him… it was actually quite the tempting offer, since The Ragdoll had never truly had the chance to study a Kaguya, and he knew quite a few people that would be willing to pay a lot for such a transplant. But, before that he needed to address what the man had said earlier… securing his loyalty was more important than simple tests and ryo. 

This world is constantly shifting, the powers that be seem to change with each passing year… and yet, the overall quality of the world's shinobi seems to be at an all time low… and if I am being completely honest I worry that it will continue to decline. Hopefully what I have planned will change that, force both the Missing-Nin of the world and the other nations into action, and if it doesn’t… well, then perhaps I might need to get a bit more forceful, but until that day comes I am content to do things the way that I have planned.” The Ragdoll would explain further, a light smirk upon his face as he thought about the future battles that he may take part in. 

“I am always looking for the right people to help me fulfill my goals, shinobi with the right frame of mind and the ambition to actually put that mind to good use… I do not require the most powerful of allies, as power is something that is rather simple to cultivate… their mind and their ideals are far more precious to me than something that trivial. You remind me a great deal of myself, and you possess the qualities that I am looking for in my future allies… as you said, it is rather ironic that your path leads you here… is it mere coincidence or could it be the work of fate… such a strange thought but it is rather curious isn’t it?” 

With that said The Monster would extend his hand towards the man that sat before him

“I know this is rather superfluous… but will you join me Ibari? Will you help me breathe a bit of chaos back into this stagnating world?”

WC: 695
Nuraihyon Shinkou
Nuraihyon Shinkou
Genin
Genin

Fri Mar 27, 2020 7:14 pm
"I believe that stagnation and the feeling of content is what has caused these villages to become....as you said declining. I found this out when Konoha was attacked by Kirigakure. How could a village that once was the pinnacle of these shinobi nations fall so easy? They were too dependent on Viper Uchiha, but now? Its nothing but a despot of weaklings and would be shinobi. I can see through your planning things will once again begin to spur into motion and life will return to our once interesting lands. If not? Then I look forward to seeing what your forceful hand might spur into the eyes of the masses," he was all for pushing this world into a new spin of chaos to reset the clock. To put the hands where they should be and cause the world he once believed in so much to change...or perish. If fate had a hand in this meeting, then Ibari would be thankful for their kindness and finally giving the man a win in his corner. The long travels. The constant cat and mouse with the Konoha shinobi after him. It all lead to this moment as the male asked him for his cooperation in his plans.

It was like a fire had been lit within his very being, the action that he had so desperately been waiting for had been right in front of him. Only a fool would not have taken the opportunity and action that was in front of him. Standing from his chair he would take the hand that was extended to him, shaking it firmly as he spoke and looked at the male," Only a fool would refuse an offer that would give life to this dying place. If you hold on to your end of the bargain and bring chaos to this world, then I will stand beside you and help light that chaotic flame. Let us bring the villages true fear, and make them remember why they are shinobi," the hand shake would be for as long as Kenshin held it, and afterword he would return to sitting down to discuss the rest of their business. "How many others have joined you in this mission by the way? I am guessing a few of the other denizens of this village and some allies you have across the lands...More importantly given your profession would you be willing to impart some knowledge of the medical arts? My own knowledge is...lacking at best, but I am always willing to learn something new," if he was going to be apart of this he might as well had begun adding things to his repertoire as it were. He was already well versed in close combat and ninjutsu, but his only weakness at the moment had been his usage of Medical ninjutsu. Of course if Kenshin wanted to impart more to him, the Ibari would not mind learning things outside of the medical field. At the moment he would wait to see what the male would do after hearing his acceptance to his proposal.

513 wc
Shin
Citizen
RIP Kenshin

Sun Apr 05, 2020 3:10 pm
This man truly was everything that Kenshin was looking for in his allies, both understanding and acknowledging the reason why the current system was failing so miserably… the shinobi of the so called great villages had gotten complacent due to the presence of their protectors… but when those protectors vanished nothing changed. They didn’t seem to care that they were in grave danger from the beyond, that they could be butchered on a mere whim… either that or they didn’t care, and both potential options were not good for anyone. Kenshin respected strength, and he despised weakness more than anything else… it simply would not do if the quality of the world's shinobi continued to decline in the way that it had been, and if push did come to shove then he would drag this entire world kicking and screaming into something more acceptable. He truly hoped it didn’t come to that, because at the end of the day he did hate having the spotlight focussed on him, which was why he was trying to go about this change in a more subtle manner at first… but he would be willing to bite the proverbial bullet if he needed to do so to breathe some life into this stagnant pool. He would travel to each village and demonstrate exactly why they needed to fear being weak, and if need be he would take control of every single one of those cesspools to cultivate the strength that they seemed so content to squander. 

Kenshin's eyes would burn with intensity as the man before him took his hand, shaking it and sealing their deal, his words only confirming what The Reaper already knew of the man before him… this was indeed one that he could trust and call an ally in the future, not like that pathetic little spider that Kutari had delimbed… a true ally. He would hold the grasp for a few more seconds before releasing it, and the man would take a seat once more as he began to inquire about the others that were allied with him, both the number of them and whether they could be found within these walls. 

“I am a shinobi that possesses countless subordinates, those that live and die at my command… but those that I call allies are quite small in number, that you have just joined with that number. I possess a small handful within these walls, numbering three in total, while I have one outside. The number may seem small but I can assure you these people are worth more to me than the entirety of my subordinates… I would choose the four, now five, of them over the thousands of others. I am more than willing to teach my allies whatever it is that they desire to learn, and I can assure you that I am one of, if not the greatest, medical ninjutsu specialists in the nations.” The Ragdoll would explain, telling his newest ally everything that he needed to know for the time being.

“Now, as for the offer you gave earlier, I would be willing to offer you some of my finest DNA for such a deal. I have never truly had the opportunity to study the Kaguya bloodline, and the ryo on top of such a nice offering would only seal the deal for me. I possess over a dozen bloodlines that I could transplant, but in my opinion two of them truly stand out amonst the others, and those are the bloodlines of the Senju Clan and the Jugo Clan. Senju are known for their potent chakra along with their immense reserves of it, and possess the ability to learn an Advanced Element known as Wood Release, widely regarded as one of the most fearsome and power Advanced Elements known to the world. Jugo, on the other hand, while known to possess chakra as potent as Senju, are known for their ability to not only shift their flesh but also their ability to regenerate their chakra far quicker than an average person. And on top of that they passively absorb a power very few can truly control, Natural Chakra, the chakra produced by the planet itself, and when absorbed this can be turned into a source of immense power… do keep in mind though, this power is immensely difficult to control, and failure to do so could very well result in your death.. But I could teach you to control that power.” With that Kenshin would simply lock eyes with the man and await his choice.

WC: 762
Nuraihyon Shinkou
Nuraihyon Shinkou
Genin
Genin

Sun Apr 05, 2020 6:44 pm
While the answer was something he was expecting, the numbers made sense at least in his mind. For a plan like this you didn't need the many that would eventually falter and run. You needed the few that would stand and fight. If the need arises they also needed to be able to kill when the time came. Something about Ibari was the fact that while he had abstained from fighting unless needed, the goals he had set for himself called for bloodshed. Maybe the old beast within him would surface once more under the banner of the Ragdoll. The two had something in common and even if the man before him would simply use him or call him an ally, it mattered not to Ibari. Things were more important now that his status or the fact that he had been wanting the world to burn. It was time to set things in motion finally and with his help the die would be cast. Ibari wanted to ask about those that were within this close circle but figured that he would find out about them in due time. The village was big yes, but people had a way of veering close when the time came. Now that he had a sort of side quest so to speak, now he was into the meat and stew of the conversation. It was good to know that he was dealing with one of the best in the medical field, it gave him reason to continuously pursuit his dealings in the art itself.

As Kenshin mentioned that he had dozens of bloodlines under his disposal, but two of them stood out to him the most. A curious thought ran through his mind as he tapped his chin and waited until the male had finished speaking," Senju...A clan that was once very prominent in the leaf during the days before the volcano...They were known for their mastery of a thousand skills and their wood release... Definitely would be useful to someone who used ninjutsu among other things. The Jugo Clan though...I've only heard things in stories about them. They rivaled the Kaguya in terms of brutality and strength in the past...Though I thought most of them went underground or died off...But to think of power like that," the smile on his face slowly turned upward as he thought of the positives of having such a bloodline coursing through him. The difficulty of it would not deter him from the course of action, and in theory the might of the Jugo would augment and empower his abilities as a Kaguya. After a moment or two of thinking he would give a nod of confirmation of what he wanted the most. Looking back to the Ragdoll he would give him an answer that would seal the terms and in the process the deal," It will be a long road, but I will accept the Jugo transplant. While the bloodline of the Senju would help bolster my ninjutsu abilities, combining the raw strength and special chakra of the Jugo would make my Kaguya abilities all the more better," it wasn't hard to imagine the power of the two mixing, but if there were trials to overcome for this he would do it.

All that was left was to await and see what would go from here. Would he get the procedure done now or would it be later on?

571 WC
Shin
Citizen
RIP Kenshin

Fri Apr 10, 2020 2:47 am
The Reaper would listen to the mans musings with a small smirk on his face, the man listing what he knew of both clans from their names alone, all of which was rather accurate, not really surprising though seeing as each clan was quite well known to the world at large. When the man said he wanted a Jugo Transplant Kenshin resisted the urge to smirk… he had been hoping his newest associate would choose that one, despite the fact that he was running quite low on the material he was willing to sell it to those that would be useful to him in the future… to those that were worth the investment. Kenshin would stand from his chair and move towards one of the many Autopsy Tables in the room, this one covered by a white sheet that was obviously covering a corpse from sight. He would grasp one end of the sheet above the head of the corpse, and pull it down until all it covered from sight was the naked lower body of Kyousuke, the man's missing arm and already mostly empty chest cavity visible. 

“Please remove your shirt and take a seat on the edge of one of the free tables, this will be over quite quickly” The Ragdoll would begin to go through a familiar set of hand seals, stopping once blue flames had erupted from the tips of his fingers. 

“This technique will remove your ability to feel pain for close to ten minutes, the chakra will disrupt the pain receptors of your brain and will make this process much more bearable for you while you are conscious.” He would explain, and once that was done, he would place his ‘flaming’ fingers upon the centre of Ibari’s chest, allowing his fingers to push in slightly and for the ‘flames’ to be absorbed into his body. 

Once this was done he would get to work, using a scalpel to create a small incision beneath the mans left armpit and placing his hand there, using his threads to enter the mans body and carefully extract his spleen. At the same time he would use the threads of his other hand to retrieve Kyousukes, and without wasting any time he would insert it into his body and hold it in place with his threads. Once this was done The Half-Blood would activate his Mystical Palm Aura and begin to heal the damage left behind, and as he felt the organ get truly reattached he would withdraw his threads and allow the last of the damage to heal. When the process was complete he would perform the Chakra Cleanse technique and remove any blood from his hands, before retrieving a small hand towel from his desk and lightly tossing it to Ibari.

“And there you have it, you possess the power of the Jugo clan, quite simple really. Just give the organ some time to acclimate to your body and it will eventually bestow its power to you. The time it takes tends to vary from person to person so don’t be alarmed if it takes a little while. Of course, be aware that if you lose the organ, or it is destroyed, then you will lose the power it grants you.” The man would explain, the same small smirk on his face before he moved towards his desk once more and opened the topmost drawer. 

“Now, let’s make this official shall we…” The Reaper would say, small grin on his face as he turned around and revealed the official headband of Sunagakure, adorned with the new symbol of the village… and what a fitting symbol it was. He would extend the headband towards Ibari, simply waiting for him to take it.

“With this… you are a Jounin of Sunagakure… welcome aboard.”

WC: 634

Official Symbol of Sunagakure:

[Exit]

TWC: Will tally up later
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum