Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Working With a New Friend!Today at 3:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Today at 3:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Today at 1:53 amJoro ShokkuFirst SessionToday at 1:41 amKayori HatakeEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Yesterday at 11:20 pmZim NaraAnother Brick in The Wall Yesterday at 10:01 pmZatoichi HyuugaBreakaway (exit)Yesterday at 8:13 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Yesterday at 5:48 pmMegami KuogaUnknown shinobi leaves Kumo [Village Exit]Yesterday at 1:49 pmHimari HyuugaIchirō Ishitoya (WIP)Yesterday at 9:30 amAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
35 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Ghost
Citizen
Stat Page : Stat Page
Remove Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 500

A chance meeting  - Page 2 Empty Re: A chance meeting

Tue Jan 14, 2020 12:52 pm
Looking on at her as she accepted his offer. He would down his last glass of milk. Looking on at the woman right next to him. He would stand up ad yawn as he was about to show her a thing or two. Looking on at her he would truly be honest with her. "Your clan KKG is too damn strong and I for one have to admit. Once you get stronger you will be the one to put your clan name back on the map. I have a group of my own you know. We are a very like minded group with one Goal and that is to see a better future. Running with me and let me aid you in your quest for more strength and ma better future for your clan. That way when they say your name it's out of fear or love."

He would point to the door as he told her to follow him outside where he would be wasting on her. Ghost had plans to show her something that just might help her out in the long run.once she gets outside he would be standing opposite of her. Looking on he would say to her. "I will. Show you a technique that will help you to move faster and touch your opponent you can thank me later."He would say this with a very clean look on his face. As he truly wanted her to be battle ready for what was to happen later.

Wc1320
Mika Fukumoto
Mika Fukumoto
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Tue Jan 14, 2020 1:22 pm
Mika would blink, once, twice, then thrice.

"Thank you!" Mika would respond to him giving her clan a compliment.

Perhaps, she was wrong about this man after all. Maybe he'd be ok.

"What does your group do to see a better future?" she'd ask curiously. Right now Kumogakure was a mess. There was no lie about that. Were they just a group of friends or were they something more? As she'd stand up and follow him she wasn't sure what to expect. Where was he taking her? He'd seemed harmless enough with no ill intentions so, she'd follow him right at the door to see what he'd be intending to do.

'That way when they say your name it is out of fear or love' echoed and boomed through her skull. Right now she was nothing! But she wanted to be so much more. She wanted it all. That's why she'd follow him out the door after paying for her drinks. She felt a bit woozy in the head but nothing like her hangover no cure jutsu couldn't fix. She'd do it in a moment but she'd watch the man as they went to the field outside. Again, no one was around excluding the two of them. The low cut grass was easy to walk along on her boots. Hand on her hip she'd say, "Ok show me the Hyuga technique? Or is it something different?" she'd ask.
Ghost
Citizen

Tue Jan 14, 2020 2:36 pm
Ghost would smile then laugh as she said show him the Hyuga technique. That was odd to say but at last he was really to show her what he meant. "Right as you can see us Hyuga are by far the best Shinobi at taijustu and no one comes close not even the kaguya clan bone dance. What I am going to show you is how to mass your weakness while making it a strength. You see in order for us to beat our opponents just like you. All we need to do is hit them one time and only once. Now follow by hitting them sixty-seven more times is another story. But as you can see I need to get up close to you. But people know I am a Hyuga. So that is the last thing that they will allow. How do I counter you say? It is easy I make my opponent get out of their confer zone."

Soon he would put his hands together and say the infamous words." Byakugan" Looking on his eyes would appear to have veins around them as well. He would look at her with his white eyes as fearsome they was. "Unlike the other dojo justu us Hyuga eyes are not as scary looking but they are more or so tricky to look at. Now thing we both know you can not use the Byakugan YET but I will show you how to get close to your opponent." Soon Ghost would smile as he started to walk toward her being nine meters away. But the moment he walked passed the first step. His body would start to flicker.

It was as if he was skipping time or what not. As he was aiming to get closer to her. Soon enough he would blink right in front of her with his right hand pointing at her. "Tag you it have I wanted to you would have been got by my trigram assaults." Soon he would release his Byakugan as he cracked his knowledge of about to show her more or so tell her. "To preform the body flicker Mika just shift your Chakra through your body and back at the same time. Once that happens at that exact moment in time. You will shift your body over to flick it back and fort. But remember you must keep moving or it will stop.

Wc1701
Mika Fukumoto
Mika Fukumoto
Citizen

Tue Jan 14, 2020 3:21 pm
Mika would watch as her new ally would make a distance from her and then would proceed to run at her and arrive to her what almost seemed to be instantaneous. It was quick and it was fast. It closed the gap quickly. It was smooth and clean. He got to her in no time and she couldn’t dodge either. A hand technique in the midst of a battle.

With hands on her hips she’d tilt her head at Ghost and then state, “Ok then. Let me give it a go!” she’d say and would proceed to walk towards the coordinate that Ghost ran from. Once she was in the general area she’d do the single handseal- ram. And then proceed to run quickly at him. Her heart leaped out her chest as she moved but it all ended so quickly. It was a new and uncomfortable movement, an abrupt jerk almost. But it was useful regardless to get what she needed done.

She had learned something new and it was useful.

“Thank you!” she’d smile at Ghost. Maybe he wasn’t so, bad after all. Mika always had this habit of judging people too quickly and Ghost had been no exception. Something that started as an irritable mood had turned into something much more lax.
Ghost
Citizen

Tue Jan 14, 2020 4:47 pm
Ghost would start to clap as he watched her complete the justu. Having such a thing with her was all it needed to be. Something that would help her out in the long run. He would smile as he now how more confident that she could go all the way. He looked on as he smiled at her stretched out yet again he would prepare to say something to her. "Perfect you got it done I just one try. You see you really are epic. But the moment we get out there I can not freeze up. A C rank mission is nothing to laugh at. I will be counting on you more then you know. See you then."

Ghost would say as he left the scene now comfortably with style. Looking on he would continue to walk home. Just taking in the  view of his village it was not in the best shape. But it was far from ugly. Looking on he could feel he too have gotten stronger today. This is what he needed to do. It is good to make new friends because now a days. You will have have new enemies. Maybe one that this Mika person will hold title of kage. If she play her cards right. But until then Ghost was going to watch and see how she was going to react to it all. This was something to be amazing as she could turn out good or a missing ninja. But one thing was for certain. He needed someone to rely on himself.

She asked him what was the group goals and what not. Sure they was friends they was friends who had a goal in mind and needed all the help they could get. But Ghost had plans of his own indeed.

Exit

Wc2001

Claiming 
http://naruto-role-play-rpg.forumotion.com/t22504-v6-summoning-technique

http://naruto-role-play-rpg.forumotion.com/t38522-gate-of-opening#307760

http://naruto-role-play-rpg.forumotion.com/t26871-chakra-anesthetic
Claiming 10+ Chakra stats

Last edited by Ghost on Wed Jan 15, 2020 1:37 pm; edited 4 times in total
Lachesis
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Ryo : 0

Tue Jan 14, 2020 5:07 pm
Denied. That skill requires a power rank of B or above. Mind picking something else to spend your words on?
Mika Fukumoto
Mika Fukumoto
Citizen

Wed Jan 15, 2020 1:24 pm
Mika now had came to a halt in front of Ghost would share words more words with him. The woman would decide it’d be best to share words of gratitude with him, “Thank you.” She’d state with a small smile, “See you tomorrow here so, we can start a mission.” She’d tell him and decide to walk away as he did.

Mika would walk the opposite direction her white hair flowing in the cool wind. The moon and stars in the sky shining full blast on her allowed her to walk home in addition to the few lanterns on the street.  As she did she felt accomplished- she had picked up a new jutsu and ally.

(EXIT)
--------

Total Word Count: 2,013
Total Stats: 10 (all to chakra)
Jutsus Learned:
Body Flicker(250 words; was taught to)
Mass Shift(500 words)
Hidden Arms Technique(500 words)
Raiton: Kunai Cutter(500 words)

Carrying over 263 words into another thread for this jutsu: Shadow Shuriken
Rayul
Rayul