Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Jun TsukikoToday at 3:16 pmJun TsukikoKiko TsukikoToday at 3:08 pmKiko TsukikoTea Appreciation WeekToday at 2:28 pmShiru IyasuLate Night Customers!!Today at 4:01 amJunko TsukikoA Late Night DipToday at 2:05 amJunko TsukikoKirigakure Training Facilities: Speed TrainingToday at 1:57 amRyusame NamitoA proeminent citizen of the MoonToday at 12:36 amRyuki UchihaTo SatelliteYesterday at 11:27 pmHanzo UchihaNew Acquaintances Yesterday at 7:58 pmCiel UchihaA meeting most unusualYesterday at 7:22 pmIzu Momochi
Top posting users this month
30 Posts - 27%
25 Posts - 22%
11 Posts - 10%
11 Posts - 10%
10 Posts - 9%
7 Posts - 6%
7 Posts - 6%
4 Posts - 4%
4 Posts - 4%
3 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Seiichi
Seiichi
Citizen
Stat Page : Seiichi Kittaru
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : N/A
Village : Otogakure
Ryo : 11000

The Summoner and the Schollar (Mar, Seiichi) - Page 3 Empty Re: The Summoner and the Schollar (Mar, Seiichi)

Sun Oct 27, 2019 5:29 pm
Seiichi was at the base of a small hill that lead up to the pavilion. He watched as the kid walked up and looked around. The coast was clear. At least, that is what they had thought. As Mar was about to grab hold of the diamond, it was about the size of a mans hand, the black feathered bird with red eyes swung down from the other side of the pavilion like he had the branch before. His feet were handing on the lip of the structure and his body moved as if he fell. This all happened in a single moment.

"Ahhh.. so you found it." The bird said loudly. His high pitched voice echoed through the cavern. "Now now.. speak speak speak.. You got here but can you escape? Her name is fake fake fake!" He said and dropped towards the ground, his wings flapped once and he was already several meters towards a large opening in the roof. He cawed once. It was a loud shriek of a noise and echoed even more than the his voice.

"Grab it! Lets go!" Seiichi said as he jumped on to the back of his summon. The rocks of the building seemed to shake. The ceiling looked as though it was going to fall all at once as large pillars of rock feel. The stalactites traveled at 50 speed as they fell about 50 meters to the ground. Their destinations could have been random or directed to fall at them. Seiichi didn't know, but as soon as he landed on the summons back it jetted towards Mar, grabbing him by his arm with a dull grip as to not hurt him and she would throw him on her back.

They would dodge the falling rocks as swiftly as they could, once one would hit the ground it would shatter, sending thousands of pieces into the area, if they got within 10 feet of a falling pillar Seiichi felt the force alone would kill them. Luckily they made it to the path quick enough, but it wasn't over yet. The stones continued to fall till they were out of the cave all together. Death will have his way.. Seiichi would welcome the cold embrace, as they rode he would have a face that wouldn't say anything, he wasn't necessarily frightened. He desired to get out more so for Mar's sake than his own..

WC: 404
TWC: 4242
LOL:
Mar Byrd
Mar Byrd
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 29000

The Summoner and the Schollar (Mar, Seiichi) - Page 3 Empty Re: The Summoner and the Schollar (Mar, Seiichi)

Sun Oct 27, 2019 5:51 pm
Mad was using the surface walking technique immediately to hold onto the bear. Keeping his figure low with one hand tight on the jewel and one hand looking out for threats. He did not have a hope of giving good warning to the fastest of the boulders. But they gained their speed gradually. In moments heMd worked out how many seconds it took them to fall. His eyes were up and sharply focused. “Left now! Strait is too dangerous!” He directed was certainly as Seii himself guiding the animal.

His stomach was drunk with fear. Sweat poured off his body like never before. ‘I’m going to die, I’m going to die’ he thought to himself. ‘I want to go home.’ But now was not the time to panic, or to quit. This is what experience tasted like. The entire cave, what felt like the whole world around them would be his opponent. For one moment he felt terribly sick. If he’d gone with his original plan. He’d be all but doomed right now. 

A fear inducing bolder made the frail scholar go deaf as it crashed down not but a stones throw away from the party. He grit his teeth but refused to close his eyes. Death was horrifying, but being maimed, and having his destiny clawed away from him by somthing they could avoid made him sick. 

“Seii, use the release! Make sure it’s real!” He was at all times ready for another twist in the script. Get them to run predictably to the exit made them predictable after all. He’d have a hell of a story to tell once he was out of this place. It was a lot more impressive than knocking over caravans for a living!
Seiichi
Seiichi
Citizen

Sun Oct 27, 2019 6:45 pm
Chakra flowed through all three of them as Seiichi, the bear, and Mar were all connected by touch. Their vision didn't change. The earth around them still seemed to fall apart. The large pillars of earth kept falling, the bear kept running, Seiichi listened to Mar as they ran. Dodging was taking a bit of skill, and Mar was helpful in this matter. Directing them to the safest route. Seiichi could see the sweat dripping down the kids face as he continued to watch a pike fall.

As they made it out of the cave the bear slowed. "Those damn birds... Next time I see it I'l-"

"Oh look look look, you made it you did." The black bird spoke from a large branch about thirty feet from them.

The bear roared, it was an angry sound as it burst through the trees. Seiichi lifted his hand as to calm the creature and he was surprised that it listened. The bear simply shrugged and left out a big sniffing sound as it shook its head.

The bird continued, "Now that your alive alive alive. Please give me the stone." It landed on the ground in front of them and lifted its large claw as to grab the stone. It would stand there till the stone was in its claw. Then continue to speak. "You see see see... that place is old and frail, the air was getting stale. We moved, we did, to the tree... do you see see see?" The creature asked turning its head.

This stone must have had some kind of significance to the birds, but that remained a secret. It seemed as if the creatures were moving from one place to another and it just turned out they were the unlucky folks to ask for a contract when they did. Or were they? It was better than fighting the thing. The way it acted in front of the bear made Seiichi think if wasn't afraid of it at all.

WC: 333
TWC: 4575
Mar Byrd
Mar Byrd
Citizen

Sun Oct 27, 2019 7:34 pm
Mar rolled off the bear as they came to a stop outside of the cave. His breathing was heavy and his laughter delirious at the fact he was still alive. Their guide had returned, seemingly to gloat but also provide instruction. The air smelled sweet, his sleepiness was all but gone at sheer gratitude to be alive and he was not relishing that opportunity again. Atleast it made some sense as to what had happened. Their power would have to be insane to repair that amount of damage every time sombody came looking for the rights. 

“Oooh, of course. It is whole heartedly yours. Although I must insist I get my name in the scroll before we finish this transaction, I’ve yet to get your name. And while I’m certain it belongs in the hands of the Valks. I need to be certain. This transaction will be as planned.” He made clear. If the bird made any aggressive moves he’d take a step back. “Most people think of these jewels as unbreakable. But hardness is only how difficult they are to scratch. Not only would this priceless item shatter with a blow of a hammer. I think my Ursine friend would be happy to crush it between her jaws if I made any wrong moves.” 

Mar was, among many things. A career criminal, high stakes trades like these were commonplace. Besides, he’d been around this Valk long enough. Recognizing he was not easy to offend. In the meantime, he took the opportunity to check after his allies. “Lots of rubble down there, don’t tell me either if you got hurt on my account?” He asked, only having just calmed his nerves in the slightest. They’d made it outside, but it was never a good idea to lower your guard while a threat yet remained. 

Mar was getting sick of constantly being on the knifes edge, sure his stamina was more robust than his durability, or muscles, or swiftness. But he defiantly had limits. Hopefully this whole bizarre adventure would soon be behind them. And he could focus on more productive things. Mar was sure Seiichi had a lot more techniques to share for one. Not to mention he’d yet to get an inkling of the organization he actually represented.
Seiichi
Seiichi
Citizen

Mon Oct 28, 2019 6:14 pm
The bird tilted its head upwards and cawed once. It didn't seem as loud as before but the noise traveled a distance and reverberated off the nearby trees. A moment later another bird, this one was just as large as the dark feathered one they had come to know, it landed a meter in front of the young man. On its back was a large scroll, it seemed to be about three feet lone and a foot thick. The bird grabbed it off its back with a quick turn of its head and lied it in front of him.

"Go go go before .... you know... I need that diamond fast and in a hurry, your human paws are not privy privy privy." The black creature spoke. He would wait for the young man to sign the contract and give him the diamond. If he didn't hand it over the bird would surly attack, this was made known by the nervous posture the animal took, fidgeting around while it waited.

Seiichi took note. The bird must have either not expected the group to survive or thought that they would give him the stone right away. It was differently worried about something, but it was all speculation at this point. Seiichi didn't have any tangible evidence for anything.

"Before you sign, be warned. These are the only creatures you may be bound to. There will not be a chance to have two.." Seiichi would say before the kid made a move towards the scroll. This was a half truth, it was true that there could not be two, but the kid could break this contract and find a new summon if he wished. That had it's own consequences.

WC: 286
TWC: 4868
Mar Byrd
Mar Byrd
Citizen

Mon Oct 28, 2019 6:40 pm
Mar set to signing the contract right away, his handwriting was clear and quick. Remarking to Seiichi's word of warning. "Yes, thank you for the warning my friend. I am well rehearsed in the ritual around the technique. And the great price of accepting it." The instant his ink stained finger had left the page he offered the promised gem wholly and completely to the bird. Fingers open as to not get snatched by an overeager talon. "Pleasure doing business with you!... who knows. I might be making it worth your while for a call sooner or later. It looks like you have some place to be. So we'll be leaving your territory now." Mar gave a farewell gesture and leaned back. Smiling slightly to himself, it was worth it. Their quest was complete and the sky was the limit. Well, until Mar had his way of course.

"It looks like I'm in your debt pall, let's finish up this meeting while we get out of here." He suggested, the sleeping bag in his backpack calling his name. It was all he could do to stay loosely focused behind the bear rider and try not to hit his face into too many tree's per minute. Though today journey was at an end his mind danced with all the opportunity's he was soon to realize. Being tied to the Valk's meant a very powerful ally. And one who could appreciate the brain over the kunai. Atleast he hoped.

"I might ask a question or two with whoever answers the summoning call. Figure out just what that diamond was. It's not like me to have gaps in my knowledge for long." If Mar had his way he'd be the one answering most of the questions. But he wasn't at that part of his journey yet. He drank again from his canteen, giving the tip a once over with a handkerchief before offering it to his two traveling companions. "You saved our lives back there. I'd give you my summoning contract, but I'm not much of a cook." He remarked with a playful wink.

It was time to ask the big questions, to wrap up their meeting together it seemed. "So, you've more than paid back any favors I could have lucked into. What do you think? Wanna work together? By now, I think you've probably taken the most accurate consensus of my attributes anyone going to get. Unless if you have a weekend to burn watching me put together a steam engine with nothing more than a good oven and leather pipes." He was very forward, partly due to not having the energy to scate around in a perhaps more diplomatic manner. He had an idea about the Valks, and indeed a deep knowledge to ninja lore the layman could never have imagined. But Seiichi, and his mysterious partners in crime. They were as much a mystery as the secret to aeronautics.
Seiichi
Seiichi
Citizen

Mon Oct 28, 2019 7:29 pm
"Ah. Well.." Seiichi took out a small piece of paper from his pocket. "I think you might do well with us." He said and we could use someone like him he thought. The piece of paper had the address to Maku's location. There he would find friendly people who would be willing to teach him, who have been teaching Seiichi for a while now. They were his only friends in the world.

Seiichi would let the kid be. Walking away he would jump on the bears back and head back to the fang country. He had heard before he left there was a mission waiting for him when he got back.

[EXIT]

WC: 112
TWC: 4980

Claiming: 24 Stats- +10 Chakra / +5 Speed / +5 Health / +4 Stamina
2500/2500 A rank Summon Gardumi
1004+996: 2000/2000 Chakra Infusion
1544+456: 2000/2000 Storm Release: Jupiter's Favor
250/250 Fuinjutsu Lock
374+126: 500/500 Bull Rush (D)
500+500: 1000/1000 Bull Rush (C)
152+1000: 1152/1500 Bull Rush (B)
Mar Byrd
Mar Byrd
Citizen

Mon Oct 28, 2019 8:06 pm
Mar raised his eyebrows at Seiichi's response. This was a real lucky turn as far as he thought. Even with the Valks on his side, his jutsu pool was as shallow as a drunkards glass after happy hour. Or maby it was just the nicest thing Seii had said and in his sleep induced state he felt like he was floating while receiving the job offer. "Nice~" He replied, taking the note into a special pocket on his backpack. Fang country? He could make that trip in a day. By nightfall if he was lucky and diden't-

He shook his head at himself, no more all nighters. His mind was a great asset and had to be why the ninja had saw fit to continue the hiring process. "I'll catch up soon!" He called out, yawning shortly thereafter. He wandered even further away from the Valks natural habitat for a while. Then, just out of sight from the main roll. Pitched his camp to take a long rest. Digesting the events of today while a meager meal cooked under an easily lit fire.

If things wen well, he might be spending quite a lot of time in Fang country. It'd been a while since he'd grown roots anywhere. In fact his feet were just starting to get used to a life on the road since he'd left his last university library behind. Could he keep up his quick aquisition of jutsu? It surely would be embarrassing if he were tripping over his own pencil while the rest thought he could keep up. 'No." He assured himself. 'It wasn't a fluke, I made my own luck just like I'll make everything else.' "Wait till they get a load of me." He mumbled, going swiftly to sleep after winking his eyes for too long.

He rested for nine hours. Then, working mostly through the night he experimented with attempting to summon a number of minor Valks. Getting the hang of the task, but more than that drawing in closer to their actual culture. His pagan ritual went on well past morning, before a passing trader came by, he wasn't the most talkative sort. But after he was sure Mar was not out to rob his empty wagon. He begrudgingly put up with his sales pitch of letting him ride in the back so he could provide his services as a mercenary in case if any hooligans showed up. Doodleing new flight machine drafts with renewed inspiration. 

(Finished with 6051 words. Requesting +30 stamina.
500 words already spent on the summoning technique.
2000 words spent obtaining the Valks Of Ventus contract.
2500 words spent obtaining Chakra Shroud (A)
1000 wors spent obtaining Chakra Detection (C)
)
Takeshiyama
Takeshiyama
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Takeshiyama
Mission Record : Mission Log
Remove Taijutsu Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Village : Vagabonds
Ryo : 78125

Tue Oct 29, 2019 9:42 am
Approved
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum