Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Jun TsukikoToday at 9:22 pmHimari HyuugaKiko TsukikoToday at 9:21 pmHimari HyuugaTea Appreciation WeekToday at 2:28 pmShiru IyasuLate Night Customers!!Today at 4:01 amJunko TsukikoA Late Night DipToday at 2:05 amJunko TsukikoKirigakure Training Facilities: Speed TrainingToday at 1:57 amRyusame NamitoA proeminent citizen of the MoonToday at 12:36 amRyuki UchihaTo SatelliteYesterday at 11:27 pmHanzo UchihaNew Acquaintances Yesterday at 7:58 pmCiel UchihaA meeting most unusualYesterday at 7:22 pmIzu Momochi
Top posting users this month
30 Posts - 25%
25 Posts - 21%
17 Posts - 14%
11 Posts - 9%
10 Posts - 8%
7 Posts - 6%
7 Posts - 6%
4 Posts - 3%
4 Posts - 3%
4 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Seiichi
Seiichi
Citizen
Stat Page : Seiichi Kittaru
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : N/A
Village : Otogakure
Ryo : 11000

The Summoner and the Schollar (Mar, Seiichi) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Summoner and the Schollar (Mar, Seiichi)

Sat Oct 26, 2019 8:03 pm
Seiichi climbed onto the bears back and lied down. It was dark and getting pretty late now. He had spend most of the day hiking already, let alone spending most of the night speaking to this man. The creatures fur was comfortable and he found a nice place between the bears shoulder blades to lay his head. The movement of walking was a steady beat, and easy thing for him to get used to and drift into a light sleep. He let the kid be quiet and he actually welcomed it as he napped. The bear, though somewhat irritated by Seiichi's position, didn't speak much either.

There was one question that the kid asked, it woke him as they traveled. If he knew he was asleep or not was beyond Seiichi and he really didn't mind anyway.

"Ah, well... That's a long story." He would say. "Me and a friend ran into a bear that could speak while walking away from Yumegakure. We learned quickly that the way to these guys." He patted the bears hip. "..Is food." He smiled. Not sure if anyone could see it in the dark, not really caring. "We had to make vow that when we get into our next battle. We would have to summon that bear to kill our target. She would have it no other way." He said.

Seiichi sat up on the bear, riding it backwards, the woods where still bright from the stars and his eyes have adjusted enough for it not to bother him. "You will have your own experience soon." He finished and jumped off the back of the creature. It was enough napping. they were getting close and he would have to be paying attention now.

In reality Seiichi didn't know much about the birds they were going to encounter. He heard something about flying summons, but even at the time of his own summon contract he had to have his friend explain the things. He wouldn't share this information though, it would embarrass him. He would have to rely on his summon's knowledge at this point.

Luckily they were making good time. The sun would be rising in about and hour and they weren't far off now. He was hopping they were nice creatures. It is always fun to run into something that wont eat you. ... But death will have his way, wont he? He thought as they closed in on one of the birds known nesting places.

WC: 414
TWC: 2230
Mar Byrd
Mar Byrd
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 29000

The Summoner and the Schollar (Mar, Seiichi) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Summoner and the Schollar (Mar, Seiichi)

Sat Oct 26, 2019 8:30 pm
Mar swetted slightly at this news. The bears seemed to have a very simple goal in mind. Death, and dinner. He tried to think of what he should be prepared to offer. Would they want companionship? Was he about to marry himself off to some strange cockatiel that already had 3 husbands? Would they think less of him if he could not fly? That'd be worrying, to think he'd be one jutsu or ingenious device away from passing their test only to fall to his doom. Perhaps he could barter for the time to construct a glider out of antelope leather and bamboo shoots.

"If it's a giant goose we discover." he notes as the sun began to blanket the morning in it's revealing light. "Don't show any fear. O-Or a regular, Genjutsu equipped, ninja goose. Fear is their power." He said without an ounce of irony. But as his anxiety grew the opposite voice in his head also expanded. What if they had a lot of jutsu to teach him? What if he could barter his knowledge of chakra and lessons in the ninja arts in exchange for the service of an apprentice? That didn't sound so bad. His confidence grew slightly as he felt like he was learning more about what he actually wanted and could offer.

He drank water from his canteen and got himself mentally prepared to meet with an otherworldly being. Well, prepared in case of a flock of parrots wanted to hear him sing or die. He adjusted his hair into a strange, plume like shape using a number of rubber bands for hair ties and a steel mirror to look at it's shape in his reflection. No detail could be amiss if he were to make the perfect impression. Thankfully all these antics kept his mind off of his sore feet and droopy eyes. This was quite the adventure. He thought with a smile.

Then there was his companion, Mar thought. Eyeing him as he rode in reverse. If he could befriend an incredible, genius warrior Valk... Well, what else would show that he had potential to Seii's friends? His legend was unfolding right before his eyes. "I've got a pretty good idea of what to do from here. Thanks for helping me get this far. Hope this part doesen't take as long." He walked up a tree, focusing the chakra into his feet. Before reaching the tallest branch that could support him within a couple acre radious. Then, he took out his electric keyboard. Thanks to his in deapth knowledge of the device, he made his own custom sound board that in places went up to a higher pitch that humans could hear. Up to 8,000 Hz.

Spoiler:
Seiichi
Seiichi
Citizen

Sat Oct 26, 2019 9:19 pm
The bears muscles tensed as they got close. There was a bird near by. He couldn't see it but there was something the bear wasn't saying. The area around them went from dark greens to light greens to a full blown forest that the first sunlight hit just right. Beams of light shined over the hills and light up their path. They were taking the easiest rout they could through the trees, staying off of main roads, you had to for where they were going. Their destination was gigantic tree in the middle of this forest. It was renown for its size and the amount of birds that lived near by. They were maybe a mile away.

The bear shrugged again. "Is everything ok?" Seiichi asked the creature. He knew that if there was noticeable danger in the area it would say something, but this was actually bothering him a little bit. He didn't know this creature as much as he would like, but hopefully it would let him know what it's tells were.

"hmmm... you haven't noticed.. One mark against." The bear said.

A large thickly feathered black bird swung its whole body down and hung from a branch by it's feet. The new guy was just climbing a tree is its body seemingly fell and hung by its feet. It was much like an owl but black and it's eyes were a light red that shined in the dawn. The bird was only 5 meters from the guy as he climbed and he looked at the kid.

"And whom might you be?" The bird spoke to the guy as he would seemingly make eye to eye contact, face to face. "You are not a steed, or bee, or the letter C....." The creature laughed mischievously and let the branch go. Its body swooped down to the ground and would pass Seiichi at hip height to his right. The bear was on his left. The sheer size of the creature was frighting. Its body was eight feet long, its wing span was about twelve feet. It's under-wing was the same color as the rest of its body, night black. The bird swung up and perched in a tree only ten meters from them. "I can't let you pass not now, no not now. But answer me this and you shall be free and I shall see. On a hot day, I give you a cool seat Come sit there now and find what you seek...What am I?" The bird said quickly.

Seiichi and the bear watched it. They didn't speak or make any sudden movements. It was time for the kid to act and do what must be done. Or not. In the stream of life a leaf that falls could disrupt its current. There were always choices.. one thing was for sure though. Death would always have its way.

WC: 481
TWC: 2711
Mar Byrd
Mar Byrd
Citizen

Sun Oct 27, 2019 12:46 am
‘On a hot day, I give you a cool seat.’ The guardian offered Immediantly, oh excellent. A riddle, Mar had inagined a great bird passing riddles back and forth with him between summons. It was a whimsical and fantastical idea. But he felt like his partner had set the bar a little low to begin. Before the rest of the puzzle was revealed. Mar countered. “A tree my friend, that’s the awnser you were guiding me towards I’m sure. And of course, I see no reason to continue further without your express permission. Mar Byrd, ninja and scholar.” He polightly introduced himself.

The beasts size was magnificent, certainly for any other bird Mar had ever seen. It dawned on him that the largest of his peers were twenty times the size of this specimine. The thought made him want to throw up, even a regular sized, commuted vulture could probably do him in. Let alone a highly trained killed machine with deadly jutsu at it’s tallon tips. Mar was wary. Genjutsu was very much within their abilities, making him walk into a tree branch that Wasent there would be all it took and he’d be a shallow bag of broken bones, liable to be fed to the hatchlings at the rarliest conscience. 

“I meant no disrespect by my awnser either my host. The worlds of your riddle mattered less than anything else about it. I knew the hint would be outside of your words, and once the first half was there I had no doubt of the truth. Of course if I was wrong, I’d be very embarrassed right now.” Mar said, he had absolute conviction in his mind. To doubt himself now would be worse than insulting the powerful beast. He settled his hand to his bag. Putting down the instrument he’d been reaching for. 

“I have come in search of the summoning pact, there’s nothing I’d rather rely on as a partner than the most clever creatures the primal world has ever produced. I have no interest in theft, or laying a finger on anyone. I’ve come unarmed, with no work of jutsu that could be used to inflict violence. My journey begins, or ends. By your discretion.” He clarifies in an absolutly clear, logical tone. Having faith that showing his strongest, truest traits would take him as far as he needed to go. Besides, if the worst happened. That bear seemed confident enough in cracking a great owls skull....
Seiichi
Seiichi
Citizen

Sun Oct 27, 2019 12:27 pm
"Oh a summing contract is what you seek, you must speak speak speak. Your attraction to violence I care not, but how... shall we start...?" The bird spoke. It didn't seemed flustered or agitated in any way. There was no hint to Seiichi that the creature felt disrespected or offended by Mar's interruption, though if one of the bears felt that way you would know in almost an instant. "Oh oh, I Know I know.. go go go. The cave is that way-" The bird lifted its wing and didn't stop talking."-At least that is what they say. A special jewel is there. Please don't stare, bring it to me and we shall see see see.." The bird flapped its wings and lifted its body off the branch, swooping down and then soared off into the sky.

Seiichi knew something like this was going to happen. In order to sign a contract one must earn the trust and respect of the animals in question. The odds are they have some kind of bond to this jewel, if he simply takes it to sell they would know that he wasn't a person to trust. If he brings it back and gives it to the bird a contract would soon follow. What worried Seiichi a little more was how close to the large tree they were getting. Some of these creatures could be extremely territorial. They must try and hurry and go unnoticed. Yet, Seiichi wouldn't say a word. This was Mar's path, he must simply ride the waves of circumstances.

The bird pointed north, the same direction they had been heading. The path would only get more rough and thick as they would travel, at least Seiichi would have guessed by looking forward a bit when the bird had pointed. He jumped back up on the bears back and waited to hear what Mar had to say. He was glad the flying creature had let them pass though, without a fight that is. He was actually kinda surprised that nothing like that happened.

Seiichi wondered if there were bears as odd as that bird. He knew they could be violent and tough, but were there any scholars among their ranks? He wasn't sure, but his own journey had just begun really.

WC: 380
TWC: 3091
Mar Byrd
Mar Byrd
Citizen

Sun Oct 27, 2019 1:21 pm
Mar had been listening for another riddle, but he relaxed his guard slightly at the offer to follow. “A quest it is then? Certainly. I’ll have it in your talons by sundown.” He replied with every confidence. “I’ll be going now, best not delay.” He lightened the grip of his chakra to slide down the tree steadily. “Whatever is the matter friends? We’re near the journey’a end. There’s certainly nothing to be afraid of if you keep your wits about you.”

He began to set off, leading the way this time. Snacking on some jerky to try and bring up his energy levels after his long spell without sleep. He wanted to wait until they were far from the ears of the towering bird before making his offer. “Well now, if it’s a contest of wits. I’ll be happy to take the lead. Now if they want me to get my hands dirty hunting down this gem. I’ll happily pay you 250 Roy for any scrap ups we find ourselves in where you carry the torch. I’ve never been much of a fighter, more of a... people person. If you’ve got no objections of course.”

The engineer thought about the nature of their task. He hoped that it was not a matter about reading through the lines and that it was the actual crystal that they wanted. He was expecting some sort of trick or challenge to cull those who were really determined from the flock. What if the crystal was the size of his body? The thought had passed him to bribe Seiichi to complete the entire mission. But he’d expect there’d be either another Valk there curating the challenge. It was too risky. Besides, he was not the dishonest type.

But the prospect of fighting did not appeal to him right now. At best he could manage a thin veil of trickery that’d be enough to escape from anything without wings. The thought of selling the prize had never come to his mind. The contract was too valuable for any summoner to pass up. Especially one just beginning their journey like himself. He chuckled, getting this Tock would be far easier than getting to the moon. His pride demanded he succeed.
Seiichi
Seiichi
Citizen

Sun Oct 27, 2019 1:53 pm
Seiichi and the bear followed Mar through the thickening forest. It was full of tall oaks and pine trees alike. The path they followed was full of vines and fresh fallen leaves that scattered when the wind blew just right. In the day light the area was a beautiful scene. He didn't fall for the trick though, the area was dangerous and he simply nodded at the kid when he offered him money to protect him, Death knew that he could use it. He wondered what he would do, should he save the kid if one attacks? Would that hinder his progress with the birds or would the dark bird have expected him to help therefor sending a stronger one to challenge? He would have to go with the flow and wait for something to happen.

As they walked they would happen upon a large mouthed cave. It wasn't the normal rustic type Seiichi had found a while back. This cave had a floor that was nice and flat, paved almost, along the edges of the new solid path was a few inches of a delicate design, it looked like feathers that intertwined into a stream. The path was light with some kind of orbs that floated along their path. They gave off light in a 15 foot diameter, and there was enough of them to light the entire way in with no darkened corners. The mouth of the cave itself had sharp stalactites that hung eerily and continued for as long as the eye could see.

"Are we going in?" Seiichi asked as they stood there. There wasn't much at this point that could scare the kid off, Seiichi thought anyway. He sensed an aura of determination about the guy, could be a great ninja in just the way he applied himself. Not to mention his aptitude for learning.

The bear didn't show any sign of discomfort for the cave and didn't speak at all. She was simply following at this point. Her massive form was comforting to Seiichi.

WC: 340
TWC: 3431
Mar Byrd
Mar Byrd
Citizen

Sun Oct 27, 2019 3:32 pm
Mar stopped for only a moment at the stone feather carved threads hold. Waiting for Seiichi to catch up to his side. “Well, we’re in the right cave for sure. Alright my friend, this is as far as you go. Got to fight my own battles- Metaphorically speaking. If I’m in need of your help I’ll fall back here or call for assistance. I don’t believe they’d make a-“ he stops in his tracks, making a sizable logical deduction.

“Change of plane, I need you to come with me. If there’s anything related to do with Genjutsu. A great specialty of their kind. I won’t have any defense beyond my wits. It’s only wise to keep sombody close enough who can no doubt perform the Genjutsu release technique. If you are so interested.” He mentioned, preparing himself for any and all ninja tricks. Weather it’d be a never ending labrynth. Or the floor would cease to be. “And if nothing funny happens by the time we find the gem, release anyways. I don’t expect this to be strait forward, but it might be quick.” He outlines like a leader. He had to convey the message in a strait forward manner. Nothing was more important than the message that Seii need only work on his part and he would take care of his own end.

Without a moments more delay, he pressed forward inwards. Hugging the left wall in case of traps. He was alert primarily for genjutsu, but was on his toes in case if anything happened. Like the first signs of habitation. Mar could feel his lack of experience eating at him. Just maintaining a firm plan and his composure was not the easiest thing in the world when the dangers were infinite. He took a deap breath, and actually apreciates the scenery of this place. The feather designs were beutiful, like none he’d never seen. “Maby this place isent meant to be entirely some kind of threat, but a place of welcoming.” He mentioned with optimism. 

“Cheer up a tick my friend, I think I’d rather be here than in the den of bears you once visited. Their secret isent food sure but they are a reasonable sort. I’m sure the key to their loyalty will be outlined here. Besides, I get the feeling I’m the only one in any reasl danger. You two can handle yourselves.” He expressed, keeping his eyes on his environment more than anything else. He trusted the man who’d gotten him this far and the faith he’d taken in his Ursine cohort strengthened Mar’s notions that he had somone behind his back. Alone, he never could have done this.
Seiichi
Seiichi
Citizen

Sun Oct 27, 2019 4:24 pm
"I'll be right behind you Mar." Seiichi said. Him and the bear would be about 3 meters behind him the whole time, it was just close enough to be sure nothing horrible would happen to him but far enough to give him his space. Let him experience this for himself. Seiichi admired the beautifully carved out structure. He could tell now that the cave wasn't really a cave, this has been carved and drilled, it was a man-made structure that took the liking of a cave. Really the only thing it and caves had in common was that it was in the ground and the large stalactites that hung from the ceiling.

As they walked the ground curved gently to the left and right. The ceiling was about fifteen feet above them as they walked, and they walked for a good twenty minutes before they saw the opening. The opening was fifteen feet tall archway that had a base as wide as the path itself. The archway too was decorated in a delicate manner. It have way to a huge cavern, the ceiling was at least fifty meters high and the there were walls that he couldn't even see in the distance. Frees dotted the floor in small three or four tree bunches. The roof had large roots that dug through it and reached town to a gentle river that flowed steadily from the east to the west. Light beamed in from large holes that were in the roof, it gave off enough to make out everything clearly. Now this was a sight.

Seiichi thought outside was beautiful, this was a sight to behold. He could make out large flocks of birds that flew through the sky above, they weren't as big as the one they had met, they were more the normal size you would expect. The ground before them was still paved, but grass was dotted among the trees. If they spoke in this area it would echo for sure.

Off in the distance was a raised platform that held somewhat of a shrine. A pavilion. In its center was a large diamond, it seemed to be every color of the rainbow when light hit it. Even if they ran it looked to take at least 10 minutes to get there.

The bear looked around and kept it's guard up despite the kid's words. Who would know the kinds of things that lived here..

WC: 407
TWC: 3838
Mar Byrd
Mar Byrd
Citizen

Sun Oct 27, 2019 4:54 pm
Mar had every appreciation for the design of this place. If he ever had to create a hanger, he’d want the stone work to be just like this. He was certain that this entire ecosystem was self sufficient. And without directions the trio of them would never be able to track this place down. (Just think) He thought you himself, once he had completed his contract. This entire place would be full of allies. Sources of knowledge. Winged and diverse as the stars in the sky. 

The engineer used hand signals, very short, very sweet. They’d proceed with caution. Yellow lights ahead.  He was still operating on the idea that any pit could be loaded with quick sand, any bush could hide a killer falcon. Or worse. Besides, they. Or atleast he could not outrun their proponents. They were in the lions den now. He avoided stepping on any dry sticks or streams of water. Creeping at a calm walking pace. His breathing was no more intense than if he were sitting still. The basics of stealth, but plenty important. He traced their way back out constantly. His path gently curving to any large rocks or logs that might be around. Ammo for the substitution technique was valuable.

Now and then he paused for less than a minute, looking between the lines. Did the birds reveal themselves in any pattern? Was their sense to be made from the sounds of their cries? Still, his target was the obvious diamond which could present all of it’s own challenges to be sure. He made sure that their path wound up to the front of the pavilion. It was almost the moment of truth, he could practically taste it now. Writing his name on the magic scroll that’d be his ticket to greatness.

‘When I reach the diamond, I’ll check the permiter. Make sure my friend has done the release technique to check for illusions, then I’ll retrieve it myself. If it’s too heavy to move I’ll make it for the summoning technique. ‘ He mentally prepared himself. The trio had not been drought with peril thusfar. But they were in the most dangerous leg of the trip. Death lurked at every corner. And it was not Mar’s way to flirt with it.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum