Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
The Culling Games: CeremonyToday at 7:19 amGoto SenjuSharingan TrainingToday at 4:14 amKazusa UchihaNew Acquaintances Yesterday at 10:56 pmTori JintaroI'll Spot you! || Open ThreadYesterday at 2:46 pmRyumi HiyuA Late Night DipWed May 15, 2024 11:17 pmJunko TsukikoFar Away Wed May 15, 2024 10:08 pmAmikiri GuhinJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Wed May 15, 2024 7:29 pmJoro ShokkuJoro meeting Sephy!!Wed May 15, 2024 7:20 pmJoro ShokkuMissing Merchant (Mission)Wed May 15, 2024 4:59 amShiru IyasuA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Tue May 14, 2024 10:00 pmDenkiteki
Top posting users this month
36 Posts - 25%
31 Posts - 21%
17 Posts - 12%
14 Posts - 10%
13 Posts - 9%
10 Posts - 7%
9 Posts - 6%
6 Posts - 4%
5 Posts - 3%
5 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Kyson
Kyson
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 33973

Little Conqueror (Kumo Siege Thread) [Open to all] - Page 2 Empty Re: Little Conqueror (Kumo Siege Thread) [Open to all]

Sun Apr 07, 2019 8:22 pm
After Kyson attempted to dodge the black smoke, he was a bit too slow and caught a small amount of the grey chakra in his system. But even that small of amount was enough to affect him. As he reached his destination and looked and saw the puppet close on him from 2 meters away. He noticed his body started to feel a bit week, he couldn't move the same way he used to. 

It seemed the smoke had a big effect on his body. He had a few tricks up his sleeve, but looking at the crowd of people around him in this small area. He might risk hurting civilians that were crowded around them. That was one thing he couldn't let happen. And the thought of him hurting Max before a big war, especially after he fought the enemy and got badly injured; Would make things even worse. But he did admit the boy came a long way, and he will always give a strong shinobi his props.

The young Hozuki would let off a smile as he raised his right hand. Signalling he was done. "You've come far, I'll let you have this one." He said with a smirk on his face. At least now the crowd would take the young chunnin more serious as he displayed his power in front of the entire village. "You proved to the village that they can trust you, you deserve it. Oh, and your.. arm is at the hospital. Not sure if you want it back.. but it's there." He'd say to Max who was standing about 10 meters away.
Duncan Crawford
Duncan Crawford
Citizen
Stat Page : Duncan Crawford's Stats
Remove Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Kumogakure
Ryo : 500

Little Conqueror (Kumo Siege Thread) [Open to all] - Page 2 Empty Re: Little Conqueror (Kumo Siege Thread) [Open to all]

Mon Apr 08, 2019 1:24 am
Max would see the hand of Kyson raise, showing he was done. Max would immediately end the chakra aura filling the area around the puppet so as to not cause any more harm to the Hozuki's system. The puppet would stand down, waiting as young Max would nod to Kyson to show that he too was done. 

Max would approach Kyson casually, his demeanor completely different from just a moment ago. His eyes, no longer black and lifeless, showed both a soft kindness and a look of respect towards the man. He knew Kyson to be a high ranking shinobi of Kumo, and the bodyguard of Maku, but the boy never saw the man's true capabilities. He didn't fail to impress young Max. 

Once he was closer Max would slightly bow, hopefully showing Kyson that the boy held him in high regards. "Kyson, you are a capable shinobi. I know that you were brought here under oath from Maku. I know that you probably know this, but I want to make sure that you know I don't hold you to those oaths. Do I wish for you to stay here in Kumo? Yes, I really do. I just want to make sure that you know that you are not bound here by old ties." The young boy would shake his head, hoping that Kyson understood why he needed to do this.

The boy would offer a handshake to the man. No tricks, just respect. "When I am Raikage, I could use a capable adviser to help lead Kumo's military might, and I feel like you would help guide this village back to prosperity for us all. Would you be interested in being my right hand?" Without directly stating it this would be an offer to the man to be his Deputy Raikage, second only to Max himself. The mans world experience would likely greatly help the young shinobi as he rules over the land. 

OoC - Not exiting yet, though making some claims unless further challenged. 

Claims:
Raikage status (unless further challenged) 
Power Rank up for defeating a higher powered shinobi. (Max is currently C, Kyson is A)
Hikari Namikaze
Hikari Namikaze
Citizen
Stat Page : Hikari no Tenshi
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 276150

Tue Apr 09, 2019 10:39 am
#Makekumogreatagain is actually becoming a thing?

Approved unless overruled.

Edit: Just to be clear, you are able to claim the power rank of B, not of any higher rank.
Jun Fuji
Jun Fuji
Citizen
Stat Page : Link
Remove Taijutsu Remove Remove Remove Default
Ryo : 6700

Thu Apr 11, 2019 11:44 pm
The young woman appeared to Kyson at a meek 194 speed using body flicker after Max's declaration of becoming Raikage. Since Kyson was out of the poison, so was Hato. "Jeez, Max you aren't even going to stop the poison?" Using her mystic healing palm, Hato placed her glowing hand on Kyson to prolong any poison effects that could damage Kyson. "But, I'm glad this got resolved without either one of you two getting killed." Hato knew that if Kyson was killed by Max, their could be calls for being a hypocrite when the reason for taking over Kumo was to end tyranny. But if Kyson killed Max, there could also be an uprising of sorts or at least the start of some sort of rebellion. 

Hato drape the Hozuki's arm around her shoulder so he would have some support. "Do you have any antidotes, Max?" Hato asked. She hadn't learned to poison removal technique that most medical ninja's had. 

-10 ap for body flicker
-40 ap for Mystical Palm Technique 
(Delaying poison effects by +1 post)
370 ap
Kyson
Kyson
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 33973

Fri Apr 12, 2019 2:03 pm
The poison was starting to get to Kyson fast, but luckily Hato showed up just in time to remove it. "Thanks Hato." Kyson said. He listened to Max's words and there was no respect lost between the two. He became a different person from the first time he met him in Hoshi. It was always good to see potential rise in someone. Hopefully Kumo was in good hands with this decision, even though someone as young as him was now in charge of the village.

"Me leaving was never an option, I'll always be around the first village I called my home. I'll always be around to make sure things don't get out of hand. Besides, that was always my job for the previous Kage." But now, these people were in his hands. He didn't like to stand out and be out in the open a lot. So it was a plus for him to keep his current position. "Besides, I like working from the shadows anyway. But yeah, think you could.. stop the poison.." He'd say to in response to the young Raikage as Kyson dropped down to one knee as the affects were still kicking in. His vision began to get a little blurry but Hato's healing was keeping him from passing out.
Jiro Uchiha
Jiro Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 10300

Sat Apr 13, 2019 12:33 am
TWC: 410
Claiming 2 stats, 410 WC Temple of Nirvana
Exit
Duncan Crawford
Duncan Crawford
Citizen
Stat Page : Duncan Crawford's Stats
Remove Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Kumogakure
Ryo : 500

Sun Apr 14, 2019 6:00 am
Max would rush beside Kyson as he fell to his knee. "Those are just the lingering effects. I know it feels like poison, but it really is just my manipulation of your synapses firing. The chakra slows them until they all but stop." He would actively help the man up, happy to have the Hozuki as his second in command. "I know it is concerning, but since the chakra stopped entering your system, the symptoms should disappear in a short while once your system purges my foreign chakras." 

"Know that I will not ask as much from you as our previous leaders, as they had a tendency to disappear and leave you all the work. I have intentions to play a very active role in the rebirth of my... our homeland." Max would say, emphasizing the bit about Kumo also being Kyson's village as well as his own. 

"Hato, please see to it that our Deputy Raikage manages to get to wherever he is going without issue. Consider this your first assignment. And you never needed to worry about the possibility of death between us. Kyson is one of our most powerful shinobi and a valuable asset in the troubling times ahead." He'd whisper as would give the kunoichi a smile. He didn't wish to upset the civilians with word of troubling times. Panic was good for nobody. 

"Like I said, I am here to make our village great and bring prosperity to the land. I am not like those before me. I, much like my mother before me, see the value of life. This man is not among those that need to meet the reaper." And with that said with a whisper, Max would return to his people. 

It wouldn't be long before he was granted the yellow hat and the grand title of Raikage. Now, let us see if he is truly deserving of it. 

---Exit---

wc: 317
twc: 3423

WC split between Max and Napa is 1711 each

Max's Claims: 
1711 WC towards Human Puppetry (now that I meet B rank/Jounin reqs)

Claiming Performance of 100 (as per text in Incomplete Performance, if I get Performance I can drop it to pick up the complete version for no wc. Could have done this earlier since Jounin was no longer needed, but wanted to make sure I still fit the old prereqs to take the upgraded skill)

16 AP

Edit: All the free stuff for B power rank (exp. fighter, etc)

Napa's Claims:
1711 WC towards Chakra Scalpel (bringing it up to 2874/2500) [here is a link to the thread for prior wc]
8 stats

Last edited by Maximillian Yamaguchi on Wed Apr 17, 2019 2:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Tanjiro Nazar
Tanjiro Nazar
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

Sun Apr 14, 2019 3:37 pm

TWC 1465 from both this and sidelines post. link to sidelines

Exit
Claims  
7stats
Absorption Seal 1465/2500= 1035
Jun Fuji
Jun Fuji
Citizen
Stat Page : Link
Remove Taijutsu Remove Remove Remove Default
Ryo : 6700

Tue Apr 16, 2019 12:19 am
Kyson's condition seemed bad, however, Max explained that it wasn't a poison. It was a chakra triggering the synapses. Hato thought it was fascinating that Max was able to make something like that. And for it to be powerful enough to incapacitate the new deputy kage. Hato wanted to learn more about this strange jutsu developed by her master. 

Max made some last rousing speech, talking about how he wasn't going to be like the last rulers. Hato didn't care much for the thematic but it was sure to inspire the rest of the village. The young woman knew how important it was for a ruler to appeal to their people, otherwise they would be powerless. Then the Raikage gave Hato the orders to get Kyson to a place he needs to be. She smiles and nods. "Come on, cutie." Hato would tease Kyson before helping him get out of the area where the fight had taken place once he was ready to go.  

TWC: 1298
 Exiting 
claiming:
6 stats
319 WC towards Blood Sensory 
979 WC towards Bloodline Consumption (979/2000)
Hikari Hyuuga
Hikari Hyuuga
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : ~Hikari's Stats~
Remove Taijutsu Iryōjutsu Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Byakugan
Village : Otogakure
Ryo : 75700

Tue Apr 16, 2019 5:44 am
Approved unless interrupted Jiro, Max & Napa, Sugimoto, & Hato <3
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum