Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Far Away Today at 3:51 pmAmikiri GuhinLate Night Customers!!Today at 3:08 amDaikiAqueous Transmission Yesterday at 7:59 pmDante HyugaTori Jintaro [WIP]Yesterday at 7:16 pmTori JintaroJoro meeting Sephy!!Yesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaAn Unruly Situation; Unrest SurgesYesterday at 1:33 pmShiro HyugaA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Yesterday at 1:32 pmShiro HyugaA Ghost! Where?Tue Apr 30, 2024 11:49 pmJoro ShokkuMerchant MonsterTue Apr 30, 2024 7:32 pmReiten
Top posting users this month
12 Posts - 55%
5 Posts - 23%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Duncan Crawford
Duncan Crawford
Citizen
Stat Page : Duncan Crawford's Stats
Remove Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Kumogakure
Ryo : 500

Little Conqueror (Kumo Siege Thread) [Open to all] Empty Little Conqueror (Kumo Siege Thread) [Open to all]

Tue Mar 26, 2019 6:57 am
The large gates of Kumo were now in sight, the walls seeming to stretch into the heavens themselves. Such could simply be an exaggeration, but everything about his homeland felt different. It felt... foreign. The rotting swamps of his village creating a putrid stench that felt so different from the air of anywhere else in the world. Hoshi, the homeland of the boy's late mother, seemed like a paradise compared to this disgusting place that only served as a reminder to the world that the Lord of Rot had called this place home. Of course that was all going to change.

Young Max dressed in his usual clothes - baggy pants, a loose shirt, and his blue cloak around him - though his headband was not around his neck like usual. It was left at his mother's grave, a symbol that he was no longer a part of what Kumo was, though he intends to be a part of what it will become. Napa was silent, not wanting to break the boys concentration as he made his way up to the guards. There was a figure donning a black cloak walking alongside him, his newest creation and possibly strongest puppet to date, Wraith. 

Max would toss the heads of the Virulent Citizen's that he encountered on the way here at the feet of the folks at the gates. They would land in muck, the sound distinct and unpleasant as foul water splashes at their feet. 

"I understand your confusion, but you know very well who I am. This village is mine now. I don't seek to harm you, though should you try anything foolish like an attempt on my life I will end you here and now." The guards would look at one another and laugh thinking that this was some sort of joke. Max's eyes told a different story, though, nothing but a serious look on his face and tone in his voice.

"You are welcome to run and get whoever is in charge. My guess would be Kyson since our esteemed Kage is nowhere to be found." The words were vitriolic and swift, and his meaning finally sunk in to the thick headed people on gate duty. One would scamper off, likely heading to report to Kyson the news. 

Max would then make his way into his village, nobody giving him a second look as he makes his way to the location where Maku himself had announced his taking over of the military on Mortarion's behalf. It was the best place to make such a grand announcement. He would tell everyone along the way that there was an announcement of utmost importance and to pass it along to everyone else. It would be held where all such announcements were. 

Max would stand on the stage, lifted high above those who were now HIS people, HIS civilians. Many of the people looked confused, uncertainty painted on their faces and such was understandable. It had been far too long since the populous was addressed like this. It wasn't anything grand, but it stood nearly a meter from the ground allowing him to gaze out freely upon all of the people in attendance, a clear view in all directions to see his people flocking to the stage. 

"Citizens of Kumogakure, I stand here with an announcement of the utmost importance." The boy would smile, happy to announce these words to those he seeks to lift out of the decaying wounds left by the tyrannical Raikage known as Mortarion. "I am taking the mantle of leadership away from those who idly sit on their hands, unwilling to stand and tear down the cursed reminders of our past dictators. No longer shall you be threatened with execution for the smallest of offenses. No longer shall you or your children lose sleep over hearing wailing in the night because of those poor souls that dared stand against a tyrant. No longer do you have to fear taking a journey outside of these walls because you might be attacked by your family and friends that had their humanity stripped from them by a monster." The crowd seemed to like what they were hearing, though uncertainty still clung to them. It was likely hard to imagine a world untainted by their former master. 

"The wounds left on this beautiful place can heal, but only if properly treated. Otherwise they will only grow infected and kill this land we love. I won't allow that to happen anymore. The taint of our former Raikage will be purged from the land." The boy would take a deep breath, his next words something he meant with every fiber of his being. "I am now your Raikage and I will lift this country back to greatness!" His words nearly echoed through the streets of the village, likely being heard by anyone that was not without hearing. 

He stood there proud, waiting to hear what his people had to say in response. Of course, his puppet stood a meter beside him, just in case the populous chose in wallow in the filth of the old regime and try something against him.

AP: 1164 - 5 AP (Upkeep for Chakra Threads)

Stuff used: Chakra Threads, Chakra Suppression for both himself and Napa.
Jiro Uchiha
Jiro Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 10300

Little Conqueror (Kumo Siege Thread) [Open to all] Empty Re: Little Conqueror (Kumo Siege Thread) [Open to all]

Tue Mar 26, 2019 3:00 pm
[ltr]“Pfft...” The whole situation was laughable. Here some scrawny kid stood throwing heads at people's feet, claiming he would lead them, and that he would be different than those who had come 

before. “That Kenshin guy doesn’t even need to attack, the very fear he has created is turning our own against us. I don’t even know what to say. Stop right there. Keep going lord Raikage show them.” This guy may have been filled with Kumo pride, but Jiro sure wasn’t the weirdest part was some people were honestly eating it up. Most of the people looked pleased by the statement. 

[/ltr]

[ltr]Looking around Jiro would step toward the guy with the puppet. “You are one of us, so I don’t know if this is an attack or some sort of play. But if the raikage himself won’t appear to face this challenge to his own authority then I see no need to stop it. If a man is unwilling to defend his own honor why should another?”  

[/ltr]

[ltr]This Kenshin will have one hell of a time. The forces of Kumo were going to be led by a ten-year old barely taller the Jiro’s waist. The question still remained however would he even fight; did he want to? If he did it certainly wouldn’t be for Kumo that he did anything. It would be for himself to live. That was reason enough for him. Jiro would stop once he had gotten to the stage, he could see Max and the boy could likely see him he wasn’t hidden. He would then take a seat and wait for another ninja to join in on the conversation. 

[/ltr]

[ltr]Perhaps with more people involved this could become more interesting. Jiro had little knowledge on this person other than he was a chuunin of Kumo. And that information came from word of mouth hard to not see a ten-year-old chuunin with a puppet and not assume it was the one you’d heard about. Thinking back if the old raikage were alive the shadow of death would have crept over this kid faster than one could blink. Even Maku was long gone and some random dude was put in charge in his place. Why stop this guy from being raikage he was willing to fight for his desire. Why not make the stand in fight for his claim to his title.
 [/ltr]

[ltr]Jiro would wait to see if anyone with a title wished to show their face. 

WC: 410

[/ltr]
Tanjiro Nazar
Tanjiro Nazar
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

Little Conqueror (Kumo Siege Thread) [Open to all] Empty Re: Little Conqueror (Kumo Siege Thread) [Open to all]

Tue Mar 26, 2019 6:36 pm
It seemed like any other cold day in the village of Kumo the sickly sweet stench of death that always lingered was making Sugimoto’s eyes water. Even tho the young shinobi has being living in this villages for weeks he still was not yet use to the ever present sense of death and decay. He felt as though he may have become more susceptible to it ever since he kill those raiders the other day. Every night since that day Sugimoto has dreamt of the boy those raiders killed and remembered how he killed them so effortlessly. Was this mindless cycle of violence to be his new life?

The young Yamato mind would ponder his troubled thoughts as he walked through his ancient homeland. The stories that he was told of as a kid were of a Kumo were trade and prosperity were commonplace and the lives of its people were idyllic. This was in stark contrast with Kumo’s current day counterpart, which was a decayed husk of a village. The people have yet to shake off the mentality of its long dead conqueror, the village seemed like it was stuck in the mire made by its past foul deeds. The cycle continuing from new tyrant to new tyrant all the while nothing truly ever changing, and it all led to the weak and crumbling empire it was today.

Would Sugimoto just let Kumo fall and have the Yamato clan come and clean up the broken pieces? Na, that plan would never work his clan did not have the raw power required to hold the territory, it would be just exposing themselves to potential harm. He would just have to save the orphans and escape to another village, the young shinbi has been planning an escape route for the last few weeks and has been “preparing it” for when the day comes. It just so happened he was walking to a part of it to do more “prep work”, that was until he saw something that caught his attention.

A little bit into the distance there stood Max on a stage with a big dark cloaked man standing next to him. People were gathering up to hear him speak, so Sugimoto would move in to join them, working his way through the crowd of people he would make his way close to the front. Max gave a speech, Sugimoto listened to his words and found himself agreeing with him. He too was fed up with his ancient homeland continued contamination of this Mortairan. Max also claimed that he wanted to take the mantle of Raikage, the idea of a ten year old Raikage seemed strange but when Sugimoto meet Max he seemed like he was more capable than his age would imply. Plus they needed a leader it seemed like no one was taking charge and war was on the horizon.

After Max’s speech the crowd seemed receptive to his intentions, for too long they have lived under the threat of tyrants and they seeked freedom. But it seemed people were still apprehensive, Jiro would voice his own opinions. He seemed to skauf at the idea of a kid becoming Raikage, but then he asked a good question that I believed most people and shinobi were thinking. Where was the Raikage? He has not been seen or heard from since the Sugimoto came to this village, was he gone, was he dead? No one knew and Jiro said would not stop Max from taking the title from a Raikage who would not fight for it himself. Sugimoto agreed that if the Raikage would not take on his responsibility when the time came then he was unfit for leadership.

Sugimoto would start walking up and move to take a spot on the stage, after scanning the crowd Sugimoto would turn his gaze to Jiro and then to Max. He would think about his next words carefully, one slip and he could have his head on the chopping block next to Max’s. So in a strong tone Sugimoto address the crowd and the other shinobi. “I too believe Kumo is in dire need of leader who will clean up this villages tainted legacy. Max If your intentions are true and you can take leadership legitly, you will then be able to count me as a supporter.” Sugimoto would move to stand off the side of the stage. Waiting by to see how this all played out, regardless of this situations out come Sugimoto knew today was going to be a big changing point for Kumo.   

WC 763  

Jun Fuji
Jun Fuji
Citizen
Stat Page : Link
Remove Taijutsu Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 6700

Thu Mar 28, 2019 9:10 pm
Morning seemed to be getting strange for unfortunate Hato. First of all, she woke up to now hot water for her shower, leaving her to wash her hair with cold water, her least favorite. Then she couldn't find a find a matching pair of socks, sticking to a long black sock and a short white one. She'll just have to wear a long pair of shoes, like her heeled boots. Finally, she found out that her sharp claws actually tore up the sheets as she was sleeping restlessly last night. The down effects of having bad ass sharp claws. 

However, those are petty complains for her day. Hato was heading down to the market it for some tea bags and other grocery items when a familiar voice could be heard shouting to the entire village. It was Max, her old teacher. She could've sworn that she went insane to hear Max's voices shouting to the entire village if it weren't for the others around her also looking at this boy. After gaining their attention, Max proudly proclaims, "I am taking the mantle of leadership away from those who idly sit on their hands, unwilling to stand and tear down the cursed reminders of our past dictators..." It seem so dreamlike for Hato hear her master declare his rebellion. She also was experiencing second hand embarrassment because he was still just a kid yelling at the village about dreams. Hato knew his power however. 

Jiro, the chunin that she met at the training field and at the meeting about defense, was making very crude comments towards Max, “You are one of us, so I don’t know if this is an attack or some sort of play. But if the raikage himself won’t appear to face this challenge to his own authority then I see no need to stop it. If a man is unwilling to defend his own honor why should another?” Hato hopped that it wasn't a challenge, the village was already going down hill. 

After Jiro was done speaking, Hato  would creep up behind his and use his shoulders as a boost to get herself on the stage. "Quiet Jiro." She would say as he climbs onto the stage. She was getting annoyed with his public complains about Max. In a more hushed tone, Hato addressed Max. "Master, I know your strength and how capable you are of actually getting leadership of Kumo. However, we are in a crisis and we do not need a civil dispute of power. This will weaken and lead towards the demise of Kumo." Hato may not necessarily need Kumo for her goals in life, but it was still a home for her. It's where she grew up and met and lost both the loves of her life. She wasn't about to let it fall quite yet. "Please reconsider these actions before it's too late to end any kind of uprising." 

WC: 487
Kyson
Kyson
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 33973

Fri Mar 29, 2019 5:17 am
As he was just heading back to his office, he noticed something was off. He would look out the window and noticed that a crowd of people near the village gates. It made him curious and was forced to check out all the commotion. Walking out of the Raikage Mansion. He quickly made his way towards the entrance of the village. The people didn't seem to be scared or have a nervous look on their face as if someone was invading the village. It was more of a look that resembled confusion and curiosity. He went deeper and deeper into the crowd. Until he heard a voice, he didn’t really recognize at first. Only because he wasn’t used to seeing this shinobi use this type of tone. To his surprised it was max. To be quite honest, he didn’t expect him to come back so soon after the injury he suffered in his last bout. But he was always a strong shinobi no matter since the first time he met him.

But seeing this side of him was new to the Hozuki. He wasn’t sure if it was a good or bad thing, he couldn’t put his finger on it yet. But it was nice showing his enthusiasm to the public and trying to give the village hope. Only problem is, talk wasn’t enough to win the crowd over. Especially when the words were coming out from someone as young as Max.

As Kyson made it to the front of the crowd, he slowly gave an applause to Max. The attention from the crowd quickly shifted to Kyson. “Well first things first… Welcome back. I see you changed a bit since you came back from your trip. And to be quite honest, I like it. Your growing to be the shinobi I always thought you’d be. But the thing is, this isn’t the first time we heard those words. Maku once told me titles don’t mean nothing if we can’t back it up. So, whether the Raikage is me, you, or anyone else. Our words mean nothing if we don’t give results.” He would say to the young Chunnin.  

"But let me ask you this, remember that question I asked you before you left out on your trip? The one about the Jounin. Did you ever find the answer to that?” He would ask Max. Curious to see hear his response. It was a question max didn’t have an answer to at the time. He once asked what it meant to be a Jounin and Kyson asked what being a Jounin meant to him. “You say you’ll be Raikage one way or another. If that is true, then come at me right now. Show me how far this young Chunnin is willing to go to be the King.” Kyson would ask as he prepared himself for a quick fight. All his weapons and items were on him, his Bashosen fan and demon fang triplet sword were strapped on his back.

Kyson smiled as he was ready for Max to come at him, this fight was not just to see how strong Max really was for himself. But your words don’t look believable when you’re that young trying to convince the village that your Raikage. So, this little fight here, will not only tell Kyson how far Max has come. But because the entire village was present for the moment. They will see for themselves that this Kid was special and that he meant every word he’d uttered at this moment.
Duncan Crawford
Duncan Crawford
Citizen

Fri Mar 29, 2019 4:41 pm
Other than the citizens mixed reactions, the first shinobi to speak up was one otherwise unknown to the boy. Even if he were not wearing a headband, it was clear by his chakra presence alone that he was a ninja of Kumogakure. “I understand your concerns, for you may not know me beyond name alone. I assure you that this is no play, nor a joke. I seek to bring this land back to a golden age of prosperity, taking action where others had not.” He would state in response to Jiro. It was a good sign, showing that more than just commoners were present for this announcement.

Soon Max would feel Sugimoto, and hear his words. So far, it would seem that Max had at least one full supporter. He hadn’t gotten to know the shinobi well, but his words here would give Max reason to get to know him better. He too sought a brighter future for the homeland…

It wasn’t hard to pick Hato out of a crowd, for she stood out from the downtrodden civilians like a sore thumb. Max was impressed with how much power he was sensing from her, her chakra levels far above what he felt during their last encounter. She would tell Jiro hush, likely considering that Max may see such a thing as disrespectful. Of course, the boy knew going in that not everyone would support his claims, and simply speaking out ones concerns was not a punishable offense. He wasn’t Mortarion, after all. “It is good to see you, Hato. Know that I fully understand the situation at hand,” He would say, lightly nodding his head towards the empty sleeve where his left arm had previously resided. “But such is a matter to discuss at another time, in a private meeting of Kumo’s forces,” the boy would then say in a near whisper, so that Hato and her alone would hear, “We don’t want to cause a panic for them, understood?” He would say looking out to his people. He made sure that despite her friendly demeanor he kept the woman at a distance, any movement closer to Max causing the puppet to start to move to intercept. Max figured that he need not concern himself with her, but Napa in his ear would convince the boy that caution was needed to be safe. His destiny was so close, and the clone couldn’t allow anyone to ruin it, not even Max himself.

It was then that Max felt the presence of a true shinobi, one that radiated both chakra and confidence in their abilities. The man would draw the attention of both Max and the crowd, his words echoing through the mind of Max. “Despite his shortcomings, Maku was far wiser than he appeared. You are right, titles do mean very little without results. That is the reason for this glorious event, for I refuse to stand by and allow people to hold on to titles without providing those results. The words of your friend Nobunaga were truer than I ever expected. ‘Kumo infects and kills everything it touches’, those were his words. I’ve never felt them to be truer than when I found out about my mother’s demise.”
Rage and passion burned through his happy façade, 

“But I don’t feel that there is anything inherently wrong with the village. No… The only weakness I saw was the people refusing to fight back against the evil plaguing our land. I will put end to it, or I will die in an attempt to!” Max’s chakra would flare, the rage inside beginning to consume him and break his concentration on hiding it.

“I recall our conversation, Kyson. What makes one ready to be a Jounin? Absolute dedication to making their village the best it can be. Of course the Raikage has even more responsibility to do that, yet where are those results? I see none.” Max would say, gazing out to the rot and filth. He would fight to reclaim his composure, finding it more and more difficult while thinking about all of the hurt this village has caused him.

Kyson asked young Max to attack him, something the boy hadn’t fully expected. “Know that I have not forgotten all of your kindness. I was, am, and always will be glad to have you as a part of Kumo.” The boys flaring chakra and determination in his eye would be all Kyson needed to know that he accepted his challenge. “Make room, people of Kumogakure. Your new Raikage will show you that he isn’t all talk.”

Max would allow the people of Kumo to form a ring around their current positions. The people would give the pair 30 meters in diameter, full circle. Whispers could be heard, muttering about what this all meant. The center of the ring would hold the stage where Max spoke, the boy and his puppet still standing atop it. The stage was an octagon, 10 meters in width.

Kyson wasn’t far off from the stage, and Max would be in the center. They stood a mere 7 meters apart, and the boy would start his attack. The Wraith puppet would move on command, the boys sickly grey arm directing the shrouded puppet to its target. The village of Kumo would see just how capable a Yamaguchi puppeteer could be, a sight they haven’t seen in far too long. This wasn’t a simple spar for exercise… this was the boy showing that he was capable of leading. He couldn’t afford to hold back against the man. His eyes would grow pitch black as he allowed Napa’s own life force to merge with his own. Besides the criminal known as Kenshin Uzumaki, nobody else had ever seen Max like this. The clone and Max being one, he could count on the power and experience of the being known as Napa.

The boy’s newfound strength would flare along with the puppet, a dark shadow emerging from the boy and glaring at Kyson. This fiendish presence was Max’s Display of Power, brought on by the Weaponized Fear mechanism. If anything it showcased that the Yamaguchi blood running through his veins was fueled by a darker source of power, and that power spilled out here and now. If left unchecked, Kyson would likely find himself terrified of what could be coming his way. This display would be seen by others as well, those that doubt his abilities likely now terrified.

Meanwhile, the puppets mouth would open, Max’s chakra pouring out of the orifice in a grey smoky aura the chakra visually swirling around the puppet, though it doesn’t block the vision of Kyson or Max. The sheer amount of chakra pouring out of the boy would likely shock those with the capability to see it.

Wraith would be dashing forth, his cloaked form looking like the grim reaper itself. Max was familiar with Kyson’s interesting bloodline, for he had seen it firsthand during their mission together and knew all about how it worked from his studying of Komori. Still, he had to see just how strong the former bodyguard of Maku had been. The puppet would attempt to close the distance to the Hozuki, it moving in a line beside Max as to not block his line of site from the Deputy Kage. He couldn’t be sure what to expect. Closing a distance of a few meters would happen in nearly an instant while readying its hands for seals or slashing, whichever the situation called for.

OoC Notes: All actions are at full speed/power. This will be the case for the entire fight unless specified otherwise. 

Also for those not participating in the battle, please post in a "spectator thread" so as to not clutter up the main one. Should you wish to participate in the fight you are welcome to, but there will of course be consequences should Max win.

Display of Power:

Max's new stats:
Health: 30
Chakra: 170
Stamina: 85
Speed: 175 (extra 25 is due to item)
Strength: 10

Puppet Speed: 172 (Avg of Puppeteers Speed/Chakra)
Puppet Strength: 92 (avg of Puppeteers Speed/Strength)

Stuff Used:
Chakra Threads
Spirit Schism (Pulling 120 stats from Napa, allocating them to +70 Chakra and +50 Speed)
Weaponized Fear (Acts as Display of Power, Chuunin gives me +100 'artificial stats'; 545 total)
Black Breath (Power/Speed 145; scaled with chakra (135) and amplified w/ Dark Puppetry Art [+10])

AP: 1164 - 5 AP (Upkeep for Chakra Threads), -50 for spirit schism, -100 for Weaponized Fear, -65 for Black Breath, -20 AP for Undead Puppetry = 924 AP remaining
Kyson
Kyson
Citizen

Tue Apr 02, 2019 4:09 am
It seemed Max was finally understanding what it meant to be a Jounin. He was proud to see him go out and search for the answer on his own. He left the village as a kid and came back a man who was willing to fight for what he believed in. And Kyson had no choice but to respect his decision as a fellow Kumogakure Shinobi. As the people crowded around the two individuals, they formed a circle around them which would act as an arena. With Max standing at the center of the stage, Kyson was 7 meters away from Max and right in front of the stage. Standing about 2 meters away from it.

Seeing how Max was powering up his chakra, he felt the dark energy emerging form the boy. A figure in the shape of the reaper himself, to a normal person the sight was frightening. He could tell it was meant to catch the Hozuki off guard and prove to the citizens that this was his full power. Kyson smirked when he felt this energy, thinking to himself, So this is your true power? I see, so you have come a long way… But.

And just like that, a blue aura formed around Kyson as he surpassed his limits at the same time. But his wasn’t as Flashy as Max’s aura. His was a simple dense and thin blue aura that surrounded himself. From the naked eye, you would think Max’s aura was the stronger one because of its size and figure. But anyone capable of sensing chakra knew there was a huge difference between the two. Kyson’s display of power gave him a total of 765 artificial stats. Chakra like this could be sensed throughout the entire village and would surely catch everyone by surprise. Anyone with less than 573 artificial would feel meaning behind this energy, especially Max since he was closest to Kyson. The young Chunnin would see the real difference between their experiences. Letting the boy know, one doesn’t just simply become Raikage because they feel they deserve it. But being recognized by the people and proving that you are worthy of leading them. And that was exactly what Kyson was doing. Not showing a killing intent with his chakra but showing the Chunnin that he was out of his league.

The civilians who were terrified by Max’s aura, would suddenly feel a sense of hope when seeing Kyson’s chakra. Showing the people that he was the one worth leading them to prosperity. Neither had really seen each other’s power at full strength. Since this was a fight for the village to see who was deemed worthy of Raikage. It would be disrespectful to Max for Kyson not to go all out as well. With that being said, the Hozuki was ready for anything.

Kyson took notice of the grey smoke that was coming form the puppets mouth. To have an entirely different color chakra come from the puppet’s mouth told Kyson it probably wasn’t a good Idea to find out what happens when caught in it. Being 7 meters away from each other, as the puppet rushed towards Kyson while its aura was surrounding it. Once the puppet dashed 2 meters forward at full speed to close the distance between them. Kyson would put both his fist together, side-by-side, as he pointed them towards the puppet.

He would fire dense high-speed water bullets from his fist. 50 water bullets would be rushing towards the puppet with an 8-meter spread and would travel for 10 meters. Since the puppet’s full momentum was coming straight for Kyson, to change opposite directions instantly with an attack like this from so close would most likely be too late. With two high speed attacks closing each other’s distance almost instantly from this close. Dodging it was probably unlikely from the Hozuki’s perspective. If the attack was successful, the puppet would be in critical condition as it would be almost ripped to shreds from the bullets. The attack could also hit Max himself and possibly killing him as well if he doesn’t do anything. But because Max stayed back, his chances of dodging were a lot better than the puppet’s.

But as soon as Kyson let off his attack, he would back up about 5 meters; maybe more depending on the situation. Making sure he didn’t get caught in the grey aura and keeping his distance a bit. He would continue to keep his eye on both the puppet and Max to see how he would react to this attack. Analyzing what his next move might be.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kyson new stats:
Health: 40 
Chakra: 205
Stamina: 50 (1000 AP)
Speed: 170
Strength: 35

Surpass Limit  -50 ap (+70 speed/chakra & +25 RT)
Kibo Hidora -0 ap (Limitless ability: Passive +25 chakra)
Display of Power -0 ap (Anbu grants +300 artificial stats; 765 total)
Shotgun (Spread Shot) -100 ap (Power: 215, [+10 from Hydrification Mastery ], Speed: 230, [+25 from Panda necklace])

AP Remaining: 850
Duncan Crawford
Duncan Crawford
Citizen

Tue Apr 02, 2019 8:30 am
So it would seem as though Kyson was not going to take this lightly, based purely off of his own display of power. Max would feel it, and while part of him would understand that he might have been a bit outmatched, that honestly only filled him with more annoyance than anything. Kyson himself was clearly a capable shinobi, so why was it the case that he didn’t step up to direct the village? What made him sit back when we land needed someone to step up? Back to the matter of Kyson’s Dispay of Power, Max knew that Jounin were capable, but there was likely more to Kyson. One doesn’t become the bodyguard of someone like Maku by being a pushover. Max would have his work cut out for him if he wanted to rule and bring prosperity to the land.

The Wraith was dashing forth, its Black Breath aura surrounding it fully as Kyson would reach out with his arms for his enhanced water shotgun. Max didn’t know what it was going to be exactly, but that didn’t matter much. His Wraith wasn’t one to be easily destroyed, but he couldn’t take any chances considering the sheer power that radiated from Kyson. The puppet wouldn’t falter in its objective, shifting only slightly (.5 meters, directly between Kyson and Max) while continuing forward as to block Kyson’s attack with its own body from reaching Max as it begins to glow with the young chuunin’s chakra and it forms the Ram hand seal. The water style attack would fire at the puppet, each ‘pellet’ of the blast that would hit it striking simultaneously. Though despite the power carried by the attack, the puppet would look undamaged beyond some shredding of its cloak, tatters blowing around in the wind as it then shifts position near instantly in what seems like an instant to beside Kyson on his left and slightly behind him. This was of course misdirection.

This was a use of an illusion, the false surroundings technique. A stone near Kyson was changed to look like his Wraith puppet in all regards, the air changed to look like the smoky aura while the actual puppet would be made to look like a falling shred of its cloak from the attack and the aura from the real puppet looking to be removed. The false image would be formed holding the Tiger seal and look as though it is readying an attack a mere half meter away from the Hozuki.

The real puppet wouldn’t stop moving and also form seals, chaining them one after the other right after the Ram seal completes as it launches an attack from its original direction where the falling shred of cloak is. Its intent was to use a slew of unpleasant techniques to shut down the Hozuki’s system quickly. Wraith would with one quick motion remove the helm of Kyson (if it is on) placing that hand on the back of his now exposed head and placing its other hand at the back of the neck of Kyson in order to utilize his medical techniques of Lobotomy and Body Pathway Derangement.

Stuff Used:
Upkeeps:
Chakra Threads (5 AP upkeep)
Chakra Suppression to make threads invisible (5 AP upkeep)
Black Breath (30 AP upkeep)
Spirit Schism (50 AP upkeep)

New Stuff used:
-70 AP for Damage Reduction Shield (Used w/Wraiths "Mechanized Chakra System", Cooldown 0/3) (Power 115/Speed 260. This reduces the incoming shotgun power by 115, bringing it down to 100)

-50 AP for Wraith's Mechanism "Undead Resilience" (increases Wraith's Health to 170, this coupled with the DR should make Wraith basically undamaged)

-45 AP for False Surroundings (Used w/Wraiths "Mechanized Chakra System", Power 40)

-65 AP for Chakra Lobotomy (w/Wraiths "M.C.S.", Power 100)

-65 AP for Body Pathway Derangement (W/Wraiths "M.C.S.", Power 100)

539 AP Remains
Kyson
Kyson
Citizen

Fri Apr 05, 2019 2:23 am
It seemed Kyson’s first attack failed, he expected no less from the young Chunnin. But what he did not expect was his puppet to be that durable. It was as if Kyson’s attack didn’t even leave a scratch. Though, he did sense some chakra coming from the puppet when his shotgun hit the puppet. It must’ve weakened his attack somehow, he knew that attack should've destroyed the puppet easily. But he assumed Max had something to do with it. 

He wasn’t expecting to get rushed so quickly. So, the moment Kyson’s attack failed, he made the ram hand seal with one hand and body flicked 10 meters to the right (300 speed). This new space was a lot more open and no obstacles around him. The moment he body flicked, he performed 4 hand seals. As a fuinjutsu covered Kyson’s skin but not his armor. So, the fuinjutsu barrier around his skin wasn’t visible since his armor completely covered his body. But he decided to Hydrificate his armor off him, as it liquefies back into his body. Revealing Kyson's original attire before the fight had begun. His movement was a lot more comfortable without it.

As the crowd was still watching the fight, most couldn't keep up with what was going on since the two were moving at such high speeds. Even shinobi would have a hard time keeping track of a fight such as this.

“That was close, I’ll give you that.” Kyson said as a smirked grew on his face. Though it was hidden in his helmet. The Hozuki hasn’t had this much fun in a while. The excitement of being in battle had grown off him since he took the desk job in the Raikage’s Mansion. Things got boring quickly, so this was a great way for him to be entertained in the meanwhile.

Kyson would be standing about 13 meters away from Max. And by this time his puppet would be around the same area that Kyson just body flicked from. Max was still standing in the middle of the stage. Kyson stood about 3 meters away from the stage. Instead of worrying about his puppet, he decided to attack the one that was in control. Kyson would then rush towards Max and try to quickly close the distance between the two. Hopefully he could get there before his puppet could intervene. But he was ready for anything. Running full speed towards him as he stepped foot on the stage and continued his rush.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(All movement at max speed)
Surpass Limit  -30 ap upkeep
Fuinjutsu: Chakra Barrier (100 power) - 40

Body Flicker (300 speed) -10
-10 ap for removing armor

760 ap left
Duncan Crawford
Duncan Crawford
Citizen

Sat Apr 06, 2019 6:39 am
-Kyson and puppet start off 7 meters from each other (as stated in Kyson’s post)

-Puppet used Black Breath right off the bat and then moved at Kyson.

-Once the puppet reached 2 meters Kyson lifts arms and shotguns (230 speed). At this point he also declares moving back 5 meters (speed not listed, but I will give benefit of max speed here) after the shotgun fires.

Here comes the Math fun:

-Aura speed to puppet speed is a ratio of 172/145, so for each 1 meter the puppet would move the Aura would spread 0.843 meters. The puppet moved 2 meters, so the aura was at 1.686 meters extended when shotgun was initiated.

-Shotgun speed was 230 and puppet speed was 172. Ratio of 230/172, so for each meter puppet moves, shotgun moves 1.337 meters. Considering the two were a mere 5 meters apart, they close the distance quickly. Puppet moves about 2 meters and the shotgun covers the 2.674. There is small difference of 0.326 meters, but lifting Kyson’s arms has to take some amount of time and I feel this small margin could easily become even smaller when that is factored in. Overall it shouldn't have much impact on the rest of stuff (though if asked I will break down more math)

-Puppet and Kyson have near same speed puppet being faster by only 2 speed, so if the puppet cleared 2 meters before shotgun hit, Kyson at full speed should have moved about the same distance.

-Puppet is now 4 meters from starting point, and still 5 meters away from Kyson as shotgun hits. The rate of the aura spreading is still the same, so since it moved another 2 meters the aura would be a total of 3.372 meters extended since activation.

-Kyson declares that as soon as shotgun hits and fails he forms Ram seal and Body Flickers at 300 speed to the right to place himself in a more advantageous position.

-This is where the real math fun comes in.

Kyson flickers at 300 speed, locking in 10 meters to the right. The end position in regards to Max is 13 meters away from the boy. He is a total of 9 meters from Max at the start of flicker (7 to start, and 2 additional from moving) making that side of the triangle 9, the other 10 (flicker distance) and the third being 13 (distance from Max by the end). Punching those number into a triangle calculator shows that it is an “Acute Scalene Triangle”. This is important since it removes the vagueness of where “right” was in relation to everything else. He flickers nearly in a straight line to his right, though there is a small shift TOWARDS the puppet as well (proves his flicker was not away from the puppet on the X axis of the battle map)

[This link can show you if you need a visual aide. ]

The ratio of Kyson’s speed to Max’s RT is 300/260, so 1 to 0.866, so while he is faster the distance attempted to be covered should still appear as a blur to the boy and not some sort of “teleport”, since he is just travelling at high speed (like a car).

The ratio of Kyson’s 300 speed to the puppets 172 speed is 300/172, so for each 1 meter Kyson travels, the puppet moves 0.5733 meters.

The ration of Kyson’s 300 speed to the aura spreading is 300/145, so for each 1 meter Kyson travels, the aura spreads 0.4833 meters. Recall, the aura is at 3.372 meters extended as calculated above upon the hitting of Shotgun.

Kyson starts 5 meters away from the puppet on the X axis

Kyson moves down 3 meters, the puppet moves 1.7199 meters along that X axis. Kyson is now 3.2801 meters away from the puppet on the X axis (arguably closer due to the triangle being acute scalene and not right, but I’m giving him this advantage anyhow), and 3 meters away from it on the Y axis. So let us do some more fun math.

Turning this into a right triangle for simplicity (recall this is advantageous for Kyson), that would place the base (A) of said triangle at 3.2801, and the height (B) of the triangle at 3 meters (the Y axis difference between the puppet and Kyson) and the distance in meters Kyson is from the puppet would be side C.

Pythagorean Theorem says that  C= the square root of (A squared + B squared). This tallies out to a distance of approximately 4.45 meters.

[Another link in case it is needed]

So Kyson moved 3 meters. The ratio above for Aura spreading was 1/0.4833, so multiplying it by the number of meters Kyson travelled we find out how much more the aura spread in that time. The answer to how much more it spread is 1.4499 meters. 

That 1.4499 plus the original distance it was spread earlier at the start of the flicker (3.372 meters) equals out to be 4.8219 meters. Aura is a perfect circle around puppet ("10 meters in all directions" forms this perfect circle). That spread is the circle's radius, just to clarify if needed. 

4.8219 > 4.45, meaning that his flicker gets caught in the aura, draining his speed by 70 and counting as a post caught in the aura.

Kyson's new ratio of speed to the puppet is 230/172 which is 0.747 meters for every 1 meter Kyson moves, making the remainder of his movement (7 meters locked in from Body Flicker) allow the puppet 5.22

Aura ration to Kyson's speed is 230/145 is 0.63 meters of spread per 1 meter of Kyson's movement. This means that at the end of Kyson's movement via Body Flicker, the aura will have spread an additional 4.41 meters. This added to the spread earlier would make the total 9.23 meters radius
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Start of the actual IC posting below:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Puppet still aiming for where Kyson was at moment of Body Flicker.

Kyson begins to use body flicker, though he finds himself caught travelling in the Black Breath, draining his speed by 70. This should place his speed at 230, and so Max can now visually track him and so the puppet will move to cut off and meet with Kyson, keeping the Deputy trapped inside the young puppeteers aura and hopefully lulling the man into a deep slumber in no time. 

As Kyson reaches the final destination, the puppet would have moved to follow him, now only a mere 2 meters away. His Black Breath would still be engulfing the man. Max eagerly awaited to see how and if Kyson was going to escape. The puppet of course would still be closing the distance between them, aiming to engage the now weakened target. 

Stuff Used:
Upkeeps:
Chakra Threads (5 AP upkeep)
Chakra Suppression to make threads invisible (5 AP upkeep)
Black Breath (30 AP upkeep)
Spirit Schism (50 AP upkeep)
Undead Resilience (25 AP upkeep)

Refunding 65 AP for the time-lining of Body Pathway away (since I didn't make contact with him to use it). Could probably cancel out of Lobotomy too, but I won't. 

New AP total: 539 +65 - 5 -5 -50 -30 -25 = 489 AP left

OoC: You know the drill. All speeds/powers/etc are at maximum unless specified elsewhere.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum