Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Joro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Today at 3:33 amHebiishi OrochiA Few Errands to RunToday at 2:43 amKazusa UchihaThe Lion, The Raven and the Carp Yesterday at 11:38 pmRiloA Late Night DipYesterday at 10:10 pmAkabayashi TerumiThe Culling Games: The FinalYesterday at 6:56 pmHimari HyuugaLeaving One's MarkYesterday at 12:28 pmSebastian MikaelsonDay One Greenie. Rise and Shine (Open)Yesterday at 11:08 amIchirō IshitoyaLord Paramounts Of The TridentWed May 08, 2024 10:00 pmMarabelle BlossomA toughtfull momentWed May 08, 2024 9:59 pmMarabelle BlossomDrowning his SorrowsWed May 08, 2024 9:59 pmMarabelle Blossom
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 29%
19 Posts - 23%
10 Posts - 12%
8 Posts - 10%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
3 Posts - 4%
3 Posts - 4%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Travin Iburi
Travin Iburi
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Stat Page : Travin Iburi
Remove Remove Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 0

Learning some Stuff Empty Learning some Stuff

Mon Feb 18, 2019 9:58 pm
It was time that Rune got back out of the Uchiha district for a chance. Since he moved to it he hardly left anymore if it wasn’t for missions and training he probably wouldn’t leave. He figured that he would head out and go get some food and see who all was in the village today to hang out with. Throwing on his normal clothes after wrapping his ebony and disfigured left arm with the medical bandages. Rune would head out of the house letting the warm sun heat his face as he opened the door he would stand in it basking for a few minutes before heading out into the nice breeze that was blowing in from the west. His neighbor coming home after the late shift on gate duty making Rune glade that he didn’t have that job. He would wave as he headed out for the day greeting people as he walked into the village. It was pretty busy today with people running around the village getting their daily stuff done. Rune would stay to the side and make his way through the mess without interrupting anyone's work. Ichiraku’s sounded good he thought as he hadn’t eaten there since he moved last month. It wouldn’t take him long to get there from his current position and he could go for a big bowl of ramen as well.

Walking into Ichirakus Noodle Bar Rune would pick the set by the wall it wasn’t busy for a change only a few people sitting in the little joint. When the man working the counter came up to him asking him what he wanted. “I”ll take the pork ramen” he would tell the man in response. Once the man turned away to get to work on the order Rune would look around and see who he could see in the shop that he may know or was a shinobi. He always liked meeting other shinobi and getting their opinion on things that he didn’t quite understand about the village. His biggest one was what was going on with Kiri at the moment since he was not a shinobi when they lost that war he didn’t know what was going on or what they really was at the moment were they part of Kiri or did they negotiate their freedom from them, and everyone he had talked to about was just giving him he said she said bull shit and he figured that he should know the truth about what went down and how it happened.

(WC-425)
Alister Yama
Alister Yama
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Stat Page : https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t57215-alister-the-voice-yamaguchi
Remove Remove Default

Learning some Stuff Empty Re: Learning some Stuff

Tue Feb 19, 2019 4:51 am
Yen quietly mused to himself as he took small bites from his bowl of ramen. Partially from enjoying the food, but mostly as he thought more on konoha's current place, and standing. He simply ate plain butter noodles quietly at the booth. As his black hat was in his lap and as such he had his hair revealed. 

A moment passed as the black cloaked aburame glanced at the contents of his tea thoughtfully. He quietly took a sip  after a moment of consideration. In which as he placed down the cup was when an young induvidual came in ordering for some pork ramen. Yen simply waved to the cook to toss the order of the induvidual on his tab. A kind gesture as yen was not as mean as most people would precive. But as much he simply returned to thinking over the next thing to do.
Travin Iburi
Travin Iburi
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)

Tue Feb 19, 2019 4:19 pm
Rune was sitting at the bar after ordering when he saw the man in the booth raise his hand and the guy that took his order added Runes order to a different one. What the hell was that he thought to himself turning to look at the guy. He looked a little odd even for the leaf village where you see all kinds of people. Granted Rune had never left the leaf village so he didn’t really know if this was the norm for other villages or not. He would walk over though to the table “You mind if I sit since your paying for my lunch” he would ask the older fellow. He would keep his tone neutral and respectful since he didn’t know who the guy was and couldn’t tell anything about him. Rune wanted to make sure that he didn’t step on anyone's toes or anything since he had not really met much of any of the higher-ups he tried to stay respectful till he found out who they were.

(WC-173 TWC-598)
Alister Yama
Alister Yama
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Stat Page : https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t57215-alister-the-voice-yamaguchi
Remove Remove Default

Tue Feb 19, 2019 4:51 pm
The young ma n decided to come over as yen was pokimgvthrough his ramen quietly in thought. So as the young man took a seat and spoke as a meaning of a thank you. Yen simply shifted the busy thoughts to the back of his head and smiled.

"No need to worry. I treat people all the time."

Yen stated as a waiter came by, and he motioned for a fresh tea before focusing on the boy as thevlady refilled his tea. With the steamy contents lingering just beforevhim yen took a sip of the freshly brewed tea as it wouldnt bother him a due to his durability.

"You do not often get much from a cold tea. Nice and piping hot does the trick for us."
Travin Iburi
Travin Iburi
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)

Wed Feb 20, 2019 8:57 am
“That's true sir, cold tea is just nasty I think” Rune would say as he slides into the booth. This guy was interesting something about him stood out and Rune wanted to know who he was. He took the seat because the guy never said he couldn’t so he took it as an invitation. Sitting down he would extend his right arm “my name is Rune” he would say with a smile. He hoped that he would get a clue as to who this guy was by his name. He had been brushing up on his knowledge of the ninja clans in the hidden leaf village. He didn’t know a lot about them but he knew some and was still learning mostly just the names of the clans but it was a start.

(WC-133 TWC-731)
Alister Yama
Alister Yama
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Remove Remove Default

Wed Feb 20, 2019 4:38 pm
The boy's remark was met with a soft nodd as yen went to take a bite from his food. Not minding where the boy sat either. He just made sure the insects didnt wander towardsvthe boy for their curiousity. For that matter yen shook with his left hand to not alarm the boy. For it was not covered with insects.

"Pleasure to meet you rune. My name is yen."

Yen stated with a soft smile as he looked at the boy for a moment. Then he continued.

"So you are probberly a new genin beginning their journy as a shinobi as i suppose. Most academy students take time to graduate nowadays. The testing may have bumped up, but it is nessary you see"

Yen stated as  he took another sip of the tea and the warm contents went down his throat as he  studied the boy quietly. Placing down the cup he began to question the boy a bit further.

"So tell me. What do you wish to accomplish as a shinobi at the current moment rune?"
Travin Iburi
Travin Iburi
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)

Wed Feb 20, 2019 7:34 pm
Rune was caught completely off guard that the man knew that he was a shinobi as well. He must be really strong Rune thought to himself to notice the leaf headband on his belt under his sash as he sits down. This only made him even more curious as to who this guy was. Giving him more motivation to try and find out what he can about this guy. This is attention was snapped back into the conversation when Yen asked him what he was wanting to get out of being a shinobi.

Rune looked at him for a moment thinking and picking his words. It was clear to him that he was sitting across someone very powerful so he wanted to keep from insulting them the best he could. “Well, sir I can only hope that I can be of use to the village. My mother died giving birth to me and she worked under the Hokage as his secretary and was of chunin rank. I only wish to honor her memory by doing what I feel is right for the village and the people in it. If I may sir ask why you wanted to become a shinobi. I like to learn other motivation as well?”

(WC-208 TWC-939)
Alister Yama
Alister Yama
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Remove Remove Default

Fri Feb 22, 2019 7:17 pm
The boy defintly had a solid understanding of what it meant to set a solid line for clearity. His goal as a shinobi was simple, and yet honorable. Reminding yen a bit of himself slightly. The calling of representing a lost family member. And one of decent stature. This strength to carry the will of the fallen was an interest to the aburame.  His single yellow eye studied the boy for a moment as he took a sip of tea and tbus the boy's food arrived.

Admirable reminds me a bit of myself.

Yen thought as he scooped up a bit of noodle and thought for a second on the boy's question. Before speaking.

"You can say i am similar to you. I lost both parents when i was little. So i had to grow up. It was not easy, but it was nessary. In this world it is not always power, but thoes who are willing to be the forefront of their peers. That become leaders."

Yen stated as he pointed the chopsticks at rune casually, and smiled.

"But also you must work for your reason of being a shinobi. Because once you lose that. You may as well call it quits, or dig deeper anfmd find a new fire within you."
Travin Iburi
Travin Iburi
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)

Fri Feb 22, 2019 8:51 pm
With the restaurant picking up now for lunch and more people filling the little shack. Rune tried not to let it distract him from his goal of finding out who this guy was and just how strong he really was. He shifted in the booth a little as he heard the waitress walking over to them her shoes tapping on the hardwood flooring. He would look up and let her set the bowl down in front of him. “Thank you” he would keep the respectful tone but add a smile on top of it. When she left his smile would drop back down to a more serious look that he had kept the whole time he had been sitting here. He grabbed his chopsticks and broke them apart taking one of them and mixing his pork ramen up a little with a stir. He liked doing this before eating it as it reminded him of a whirlpool. Even though it didn’t it made him think that it helped it cool off faster than just letting it sit there, and it was fun.

The man answered Runes question something that Rune was not sure would happen as the man seemed to be a man of secrets and he appeared so far at least to be good at keeping them. He told Rune that he was forced to grow up fast with the death of both his parents at a young age. Something Rune could relate to with his mom not being there and his father having to work he was forced to rais himself a lot more than he should have been. More than once it was him that had made dinner for his dad cause he had to work late. It wasn’t much but it would be something to eat at least. Yen then tried to pass on knowledge to Rune about fighting for his dream. Something that Rune would not need help with he would die before he gave up on his dream.

Taking a bite of his ramen Rune would look the guy over trying to find any clue as to who he was it was all still a mystery to him and he hated unsolved mystery’s he needed to know something, so he took a leap “So I'll tell you what I’ve only just discovered what my clan is a few months ago and if you could tell me some stuff about it it would be awesome. Because all I have to go on right now is my mom's journals I found.

If yen agreed to tell Rune he would tell him that he is a member of the Uchiha clan.

(WC-444 TWC-1383)
Alister Yama
Alister Yama
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Remove Remove Default

Sun Feb 24, 2019 5:11 am
The boy had more a question about clans now. Direct to the point. But not willing to take a scenic route in life. It was lunch so there was time for bringing up knowledge of course later. But there was no harm in wandering a simple question.

Sure"

And as such the boy was part of the Uchiha. Yet yen didn't show any surprise or awe to it. As it was like the Uchiha had lost all direction in their loss of the leader. Still, a vacuum existed in its wake. Nonetheless here the boy was curious. Nothing much to say about it.

"Well loyal clan to the leaf. Still, I reckon that if push comes to shove. Your abilities in the ninja arts will make clanmates more proud. I say it is best to follow hour mothers journal. After all it is dear to your heart. So by keeping things that close, and accepting the loss will grant you clarity go your goal."

Yen stated as he scooped up the last bits of his meal and now lounged back as he sipped the tea. The boy was asking many questions still it was fine. Criousity leads to discovery, and knowledge.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum