Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
The Culling Games: The FinalToday at 6:56 pmHimari HyuugaLeaving One's MarkToday at 12:28 pmSebastian MikaelsonDay One Greenie. Rise and Shine (Open)Today at 11:08 amIchirō IshitoyaLord Paramounts Of The TridentYesterday at 10:00 pmMarabelle BlossomA toughtfull momentYesterday at 9:59 pmMarabelle BlossomDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 9:59 pmMarabelle BlossomThe Fury Meets A FurryYesterday at 1:09 pmIchigo SatoFar Away Tue May 07, 2024 8:56 pmMegami KuogaDoing Your Part (Mission Thread Pt. 1)Tue May 07, 2024 8:18 pmXena UchihaMy Immortal Tue May 07, 2024 7:02 pmDante Hyuga
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 30%
19 Posts - 23%
10 Posts - 12%
8 Posts - 10%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
2 Posts - 2%
2 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Alister Yama
Alister Yama
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Stat Page : https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t57215-alister-the-voice-yamaguchi
Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 0

Learning some Stuff - Page 3 Empty Re: Learning some Stuff

Fri Mar 01, 2019 8:19 pm
Yen leaned back as the awnser was spoken. Farmers were hard workers. They braved both thee sun, and many time to perfect foraging methods passed down father to son. As such the simple awnser spoke volumes of the induvidual in question. He disired to work, and strived to  gain excellence in his craft.

Speaks of good working ethics. Now we shall see it soon.

Yen thought as he quietly took a sip of the tea once more and then when he was finished. Yen slid out the booth as his short stature would reach within the folds of his cloak and toss some ryo on the table. He still did not reveal the jacket as such. And fixed his hat a bit before he motioned to the boy.

"Walk and talk rune. It is a good habit to build up. Now that we know what you disired. But now your why and goal for the village. You see i am wondering why would you be a farmer instead of a fisher man, or a black smith? Granted we each have our reasons. I for one am already like a scholar. My love for infomation is what drives me to improve you see."
Travin Iburi
Travin Iburi
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Stat Page : Travin Iburi
Remove Remove Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu

Fri Mar 01, 2019 10:09 pm
Rune watched as Yen took a sip of his tea before sitting it back down on the table and standing up. Throwing some Ryo down on the table Yen would turn and tell Rune to talk and follow. Something that he had done plenty of times with his father making him help work on the farm while they sang jingles. He was wanting to know what Yen was wanting to talk about he wasn’t sure if he was just wanting somewhere more privet or if he was wanting to go to the training fields and see what Rune was able to do. Either way, he would follow Yen out the ramen shack and down the street answering his question.

Rune thought on Yens question as they walked out of the ramen shop. Once they were out and walking he started talking. “I would say that I would be a farmer for a few reasons. The main reason being that I would follow in my father's footsteps and help provide the people with food. I feel as though the Shinobi of this world are tools to be used for the protection of the village. I feel as though even the Hokage is a tool as all our lives are used for the greater good of the village.” Rune would keep up with Yen waiting to see what he thought about Runes answer.

(WC-231 TWC-544)
Alister Yama
Alister Yama
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Stat Page : https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t57215-alister-the-voice-yamaguchi
Remove Remove Default

Sat Mar 02, 2019 7:45 am
"In a sense. With blood the price is paid dearly. For the sake of leaving merchant and trader, as well as clan alone without a safe haven. You see common folk, and shinobi alike are as vulnerable to receptions of lawless greed, and violence. As well as manipulation as any other human. Tools is an more brutal way of putting it. A tool can be discarded and it's use dulled and easily broken if not weilded correctly."

Yen awnsered with a chirp of his voice and simply stopped and glanced at the uchiha.

"Your mother and ancistors were not tools but despite bloodshed, disagreement, and well hunger for power. Neither they, nor you are a tool. To become close to being a leader you will need to discard such a belief from your mindset, and not consider duty and servitude to your home as such. Some people think that way, but they die an fitting death. Alone and with nothing to turn to but their own failures."

Yen stated as he continued walking and speaking as they continued on.

"To the average man. Shinobi are killers, or the wedge that is thrown in many large positions of leadership. But on that note. There is very few that understand many actions both of justice, and unjust are called for a bigger picture rune."
Travin Iburi
Travin Iburi
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Stat Page : Travin Iburi
Remove Remove Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu

Sat Mar 02, 2019 10:00 pm
Rune took what Yen said to heart and thought about it he would give it more thought later when he had more time to be alone with his thoughts. For now, he would keep listening to what the man had to say he may yet provide Rune with more information or wisdom. The street they were walking on was getting fewer and fewer people on it means that they were either going to some secret place that not many people knew about or they were going to one of the training grounds. Rune was wanting to show Yen just what he could do. He knew that with what little he knew of the man Yen he would not be able to beat him in a fight. He had more experience and raw power than Rune did at this moment. However, just like they had already talked about Rune knew that fighting power is only half the battle and he would want to know a little more about Yen before they got to the training grounds, so now would be the time for him to ask a few questions and try and get Yen to let him in on a few secrets before they arrive.

“If you don’t mind me asking what do you specialize in Sir, tracking, genjutsu, ninjutsu” Rune would trail off leaving it open for Yen to pick up.

(WC-231 TWC-775)
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum