Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
New Acquaintances Yesterday at 10:56 pmTori JintaroI'll Spot you! || Open ThreadYesterday at 2:46 pmRyumi HiyuA Late Night DipWed May 15, 2024 11:17 pmJunko TsukikoFar Away Wed May 15, 2024 10:08 pmAmikiri GuhinJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Wed May 15, 2024 7:29 pmJoro ShokkuJoro meeting Sephy!!Wed May 15, 2024 7:20 pmJoro ShokkuMissing Merchant (Mission)Wed May 15, 2024 4:59 amShiru IyasuA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Tue May 14, 2024 10:00 pmDenkiteki1,2, 3....Tue May 14, 2024 9:47 pmSephora HyuugaMy Immortal Tue May 14, 2024 9:21 pmSephora Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
36 Posts - 25%
31 Posts - 21%
17 Posts - 12%
14 Posts - 10%
13 Posts - 9%
10 Posts - 7%
9 Posts - 6%
6 Posts - 4%
5 Posts - 3%
5 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Duncan Crawford
Duncan Crawford
Citizen
Stat Page : Duncan Crawford's Stats
Remove Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Kumogakure
Ryo : 500

Assignment to Guard the Outpost (p, Renji) Empty Assignment to Guard the Outpost (p, Renji)

Fri Feb 23, 2018 12:57 am
Mission Specs:

Max would take his assignment and crack it open, unsure of what exactly it would be. Pulling out the paperwork his eye would quickly scan the document to find his mission. It would seem as though he was going to have to defend an outpost in the black forest, something that he normally wouldn’t mind doing. His mind would keep going to the last time he had to do this, back when he was a Genin. Back when Maku took his arm and leg….

Shaking away the thoughts of this being anything like before, Max would look over his assignment yet again. It would look as though he was being assigned a leadership role in this mission and would have to choose a team from the available shinobi, those that were not already out on assignment. Most of the names weren’t ones he was particularly familiar with, though it looked as though Renji Hyuuga was on the list of available recruits. Max knew that his teammate was a capable shinobi, and nearly a Chuunin level combatant. Max would of course bring Renji along for the mission, as he had known the ninja’s ability and specialty. There were two other spots to fill, but Max would have to think long and hard about who else to take. If something bad happened, he would be responsible for keeping his team alive and completing the mission.

Max would use the Telepathy Seal and contact Renji, hoping he wouldn’t have other arrangements. “Hey, Renji! Can you hear me? I was assigned a mission and you were among those able to participate. I was wondering if you were able to meet me at the gates, so if you can just gather what you need and head there. I’ll give you mission specs there, should you come.” Max didn’t think that Renji would ignore he request for aide, so he would head to a little food stand and get two large chocolate bars. One would be for himself, and the other would be for Renji. Max thought about it, and then grabbed two more in case they decided to bring along any of the other candidates. To be honest, they likely would not need them.

Max made his way to the gates, ready to leave. He had his puppets sealed away and ready for action, his flak jacket on, and his bag of treats to share. Now he would wait.

WC: 404 (not found lol)
Renji Hyuga
Renji Hyuga
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 9500

Assignment to Guard the Outpost (p, Renji) Empty Re: Assignment to Guard the Outpost (p, Renji)

Fri Feb 23, 2018 12:44 pm
Having gotten off night guard duty at the gate a few hours ago, Renji was lounging out on his favorite tree branch not to far from the main gate. The branch was more than half way up the tree and gave Renji a nice view of the surrounding area, especially when he looked through his byakugan.

He would be reading through one of his books as he hears Max over the telepathy seal on his ear. Hearing Max speak of a mission would instantly cause Renji’s face to light up as it had been quite a while since he had been assigned anything other than gate duty. “Sure Max, I’m always down for a mission.” He would take a second to scan out the area through his byakugan for his teammate before continuing on “I’m already here by the gate. I’ll see you in a few.”

Renji had not seen max in some time and was happy that he would have a chance to go out on a mission with his teammate. Quickly gathering up his things that he was going to take with him, Renji would stuff the remainder of his things into a small hole in the tree that he had been using as a hiding spot, and gracefully jumps off of the tree branch.

Landing on the ground in a kneeling position, the young Hyuuga would quickly jump up to his feet and scans the area once more through his byakugan. This time he would see his blonde haired friend sitting at a nearby food shack. The same one in fact that he Komori Reizo and Saya had meet up at a week or so ago.  “this place has become quite popular.” Renji would think to himself as he rushes over to meet his teammate.

“Hey Max!” Renji would shout out once he was with in shouting distance of the chunin. Once he had gotten Closer to Max, Renji would kneel over in order to catch his breath after having just sprinted all the way over here. In between heavy exhales Renji would say “, sup Max, so what’s the mission for today?... Shoot, I’ll do anything that’s not guarding this dang village gate. I’ve been watching it for so long, I can probably paint you a picture of it from memory.” With that Renji would go back to catching his breath.

Once he had fully caught his breath he would stand back up straight and looking over to Max he would ask “is it just us?” if Max had handed him the candy bar by now Renji would take a bite from it as he waits for further instructions from Max.

WC
Duncan Crawford
Duncan Crawford
Citizen

Assignment to Guard the Outpost (p, Renji) Empty Re: Assignment to Guard the Outpost (p, Renji)

Fri Feb 23, 2018 2:54 pm
Max would watch as Renji swiftly approached, the Taijutsu practitioner clearly out of breath from his run over here. Max would smile and hand him a bar of chocolate. “Thanks for the help Renji.” Max would step over to the now standing Hyuuga, handing over the information packet associated with their assigned mission. “We have to do guard duty over at an outpost in the Black Forest. Typically it is a rather boring assignment. Not many people are caught lurking through the Black Forest, and even less near our outposts.” Max would scratch his head, hoping that this assignment wouldn’t bore his Hyuuga pal.

“We can bring along some others, as there were a few other people on the list. I didn’t think we would need them though. Two Chuunin level ninja were more than enough for this simple mission.” Max would say, a nod to his Hyuuga pal. While Max knew that Renji was currently working on his Chuunin Exams, the young Yamaguchi respected his teammate as an equal.

“If you want, we could bring someone else from the list. I just figured that the less people we take the more would be available for other important tasks the village needs done as well, you know?” Plus, this is a good team building exercise." Max would take a large chomp out his own chocolate bar, now too. He would need to keep his strength up, as they had to make it to the Black Forest in very little time.

“If you are ready to go, we should head out soon.” Max would say, noting the position of the rising sun. The mission was supposed to start at daybreak, and they wouldn’t have much time to recruit people. At best they would have to seek out one more, and even then they may be late.

WC: 305
TWC: 709
Renji Hyuga
Renji Hyuga
Citizen

Sat Feb 24, 2018 9:18 am
Listening intently, Renji would crack a smile as he hears Max explain the mission details. His eyes lighting up with excitement at the notion of getting out of the village for a bit. Having never been to the black forest, Renji would be excited at the chance to get out of the village for the day. “sure, that sounds super cool. I haven’t been out of the village since getting back from Hoshi, it will be fun to stretch our legs.” The hyuuga would say as he takes another bite from the chocolate bar, visibly pleased with both the chocolate bar and the mission assigned to them.

Hearing Max Refer to him as if they are equals would cause the young genin to gain an air of confidence about him. He would stand up straight and says “yeah your probably right Max, we got this!” in an over confidant manor  as his pounds his Fist against his chest with excitement.

Now energized and motivated, the Hyuuga would jump in to speak no soon his blonde haired friend was done speaking and says “ I’m sure Saya would want to roll out with us. But idk where she’s at. Plus like you said we need some people to stay back to help defend the village. I’m sure she will understand.” Making a mental note to apologize to Saya for not inviting her later.

Patting down his cloths Renji would check his pockets to make sure that he had everything he would need. Mumbling the names of the items on his person under his breath as he does his double check.

Once he was done he would look to Max as he says “alright then, I’m ready whenever you are. Let’s head out!” finishing the rest of his chocolate bar as he finishes his statement.

WC
Duncan Crawford
Duncan Crawford
Citizen

Sun Feb 25, 2018 1:57 am
Renji seemed to be confident in his ability to handle the mission. Good, that would make two of them then. They should have little issue so long as nothing crazy happens like the last time. Max honestly doubted that another shinobi as powerful as Maku would show up to make this more than they can handle. He couldn’t’ be THAT unlucky…

While Saya would likely want to go, she was probably busy at this time, as she wasn’t listed as one of the available shinobi to bring along. “Yeah, she’ll understand for sure.”

Renji seemed to be ready to go, as was Max. So, they would start their trip to the Black Forest. Max would gobble down the rest of his chocolate, and if needed he had two more in his bag to share.

---Exit to Black Forest to continue mission---

WC:134
TWC: 843/2000
Kyson
Kyson
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 33973

Sun Feb 25, 2018 2:46 am
Approved my guy
Renji Hyuga
Renji Hyuga
Citizen

Sun Feb 25, 2018 5:47 am
It appeared as if it was finally that time. Renji’s level of excitement would raise as they begin to make their way out of the village. Not only was this Renji’s first mission in almost a year, but it would also mark the first mission outside of the village gates for him. Renji was well aware that anything could happen while on the mission, but the air of mystery would only serve as more motivation. “alright, here we go.” The Hyuuga would mumble under his breath as he tries to stick close to Max.

Having never been to the black forest, Renji would follow Max’s lead out past the rot field.

Exit to black forest

WC

TWC
111+302+444= 857/2k
Kyson
Kyson
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 33973

Sun Feb 25, 2018 7:05 am
Approved my guy
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum