Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Late Night Customers!!Today at 4:01 amJunko TsukikoA Late Night DipToday at 2:05 amJunko TsukikoKirigakure Training Facilities: Speed TrainingToday at 1:57 amRyusame NamitoA proeminent citizen of the MoonToday at 12:36 amRyuki UchihaTo SatelliteYesterday at 11:27 pmHanzo UchihaNew Acquaintances Yesterday at 7:58 pmCiel UchihaA meeting most unusualYesterday at 7:22 pmIzu MomochiFar Away Yesterday at 6:33 pmReitenFrom the SidelinesYesterday at 8:06 amKenchiVoices in the GardenYesterday at 3:41 amShiru Iyasu
Top posting users this month
30 Posts - 28%
25 Posts - 23%
11 Posts - 10%
10 Posts - 9%
10 Posts - 9%
6 Posts - 6%
6 Posts - 6%
4 Posts - 4%
4 Posts - 4%
3 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Anonymous

Super Special Secret ASSIGNMENT (Snow, P) Empty Super Special Secret ASSIGNMENT (Snow, P)

Fri Jun 09, 2017 2:18 pm
It was here at this meeting-place that Salzem decided he'd contact Kira, a place that was relatively untouched by others and left to it's own devices. The last thing he needed was someone to knock on his house door while he was contacting her or for someone to check if he was 'awake.' Here, though... It was the evening, the moon was already poking it's head over the horizon and nobody was around to interrupt him... He only hoped it was the same on her end.

Salzem sat himself down on a bench facing the general direction of Konoha's gates before closing his eyes and leaning his head back on the support, his mind searching for that familiar consciousness that was Kira's. Ah... He was so looking forward to contacting her... He wanted nothing more to hear her voice again, hug her and kiss her but for now, he'd have to settle with talking and besides... this was no leisurely conversation! The identity of their villages were at stake here! He may have been imagining it, but Salzem winced as he felt a connection almost like a plug going into an outlet that connected to machines. He hoped he heard something back from this transmission or he was going to feel really REALLY stupid...

Kira...? Kira, are you there?

He reached out with his thoughts, his telepathic seal hopefully doing it's job.
|Snow|
|Snow|
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 28423

Super Special Secret ASSIGNMENT (Snow, P) Empty Re: Super Special Secret ASSIGNMENT (Snow, P)

Sun Jul 02, 2017 11:20 pm
Kira would hear the telepathic call while she had been on her trip towards Hoshigakure. She knew it could be none other than Sal, since he had been the only one she had marked with a telepathic seal. She thought now would be the best time to give the boy some sort of a response before the group had arrived to hoshi.

“Hey Sal, what’s up?”
Anonymous

Super Special Secret ASSIGNMENT (Snow, P) Empty Re: Super Special Secret ASSIGNMENT (Snow, P)

Mon Jul 03, 2017 5:56 pm
Salzem smiled as he heard Kira's voice in his head, that voice he longed to hear in person for so long...

"Hey, Kira." He responded oh, so smoothly. You could practically hear the longing and desire for her in those simple 2 words before he suddenly got his act together, forcing those thoughts into the recesses of his mind.  "Uh... I have a big favor to ask you... Uhm... Konoha is concerned about Kumogakure, as you can imagine, and... If I may... could you... keep an eye on them or something for me...? Maybe... tell me something every once in a while...?"
|Snow|
|Snow|
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 28423

Thu Jul 06, 2017 1:18 am
The girl listened to his request, though it was something she couldn’t promise she could keep. She was in a position of authority now, and it was something she couldn’t fuck up. If Maku caught on that she was communicating information to Konohagakure, well, she wouldn’t only be dead, but any advantage Konoha had at having someone on the inside is gone. “I can’t make any promises, but the least I can do is keep you informed that I’m alive...” She thought out to the boy, thought of how they were now on different sides racing through her mind. She hoped she’d never see the day she was on the opposite side of the battlefield.
Anonymous

Thu Jul 06, 2017 7:30 am
Salzem seemed somewhat disappointed at the vagueness of her counter-offer, especially because he would come back to the Hokage with effectively nothing... On a personal level, though, the ninja was grateful, glad to hear that he would get updates that she would be alive.

"Oh... Okay. Just... keep your eyes open  And Kira...? I love you... Stay safe... Please..."
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum