Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
A Dark Mark, The First or Final?Today at 12:08 pmDenkitekiTeam 1!Today at 2:31 amJoro ShokkuWhat will become of us?Today at 1:36 amKutari UchihaBrutalityToday at 1:23 amTori JintaroBroken pieces of the past burn brightlyToday at 1:06 amAkira NamikazeSilver Lining [Training] [Private] Today at 12:55 amAzuki ShinodaFar Away Yesterday at 10:02 pmAmikiri GuhinGenin Gear Up !Yesterday at 7:04 pmTalon TauHere We GoYesterday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaLife is a HighwayYesterday at 2:32 pmAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
261 Posts - 42%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
37 Posts - 6%
37 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Madrigal Kaguya
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Ryo : 0

Now It Really Begins (P)  - Page 2 Empty Re: Now It Really Begins (P)

Sat Feb 24, 2018 10:12 am
Well that didn’t go as well as expected. He would have to have a discussion with Natsumi about doing her little pranks while he was in combat. Especially when he didn’t have visibility of the opponent. He never would have tried that fun little finish if he had known she would have dismissed in his face. As such when his fist met air and the sound of coughing graced his ears he geared himself up to land an absolutely brutal kick to Kotetsu’s head. He was about to follow through with the momentum and deliver that would probably knock out the man too before he noticed spears of Ice beginning to form with him as their target. He halfway considered beating his wings and flying into the air to avoid them before he noticed that chains of ice were forming around as well and were cutting off his only option to escape via normal means. For if he had continued his momentum he could’ve simply moved passed Kotetsu and have escaped unharmed. As it stood however he had no means of normal escape. ‘Guess that means one thing’ He thought as the spears and chains continued their trek toward their target, him. 

A flash of light later and the chains and spears would pass through him harmlessly, as he couldn’t be touched by anything within this phase of reality. The world would seem to be in a different colour tone as he casually moved over, away from any of the chains and spears. He would turn and look at Kotetsu for a moment, the older male being completely unable to see, hear, or sense him. The Dark Prince would close his eyes in thought as he considered the ice user thoughtfully. ‘He couldn’t keep up with me very well, but then again I’m about as fast as Kenshin is durable. So I can’t simply judge him based on speed alone. He had some decent strategies, the Gale Palm would’ve worked quite well if he hadn’t of used such a weak version. Was he worried about hurting a fellow Hoshigakure shinobi? Admirable, but not necessary. In the end he trapped me and forced me to phase. Meaning that combination would have killed me otherwise. He does however have a good deal to learn. I can’t exactly keep pushing him now though. His arm is shot, no matter how much he’s pushing it. Any more and we risk it being irreparably damaged. I think he could make it, but he needs someone to push him, and hard. I suppose I’ll have to fill that role then.’ He would think, coming to his decision. 

He would unphase, after sheathing his sword and making sure he appeared to look as if he hadn’t been disturbed. He would let his chakra even out, straighten out his clothing, deactivate his eyes, and dispell the cloned sword. All of this would occur before reappearing in a flash of light about 10 meters behind Kotetsu. ‘I don’t want the world to know about my phasing ability, lest they find a way to counter it.’ “Congratulations” He would say, easily thinking up a solution. “You defeated my Light Clone.” He would continue, moving forward, toward Kotetsu as he spoke clearly. “We’re done fighting for the day, but we still have things to discuss.” He would say as he moved to stand next to the person he had just been fighting. “It was told to me that yesterday you were in the tournament to become a Jonin. You were disqualified for killing the Summon of one Damon Uchiha. Someone I happen to know, as a matter of fact Damon and I took our Chunin trials together. You can safely assume you’ll be having a discussion with a few of the more… angry members of my snake summons. The summon races have a healthy respect for one another, and to hear that a summon as powerful as Akio had been was killed, by an ally no less. Had angered more than a few of them. You should also expect me to summon you and Damon together so he can summon another wolf so you can give your apologies to them too. If you refuse, I won’t have my clone blunt his sword next time we spar.” He would say, a hardened edge to his voice as he said these things. To say Valen was angry with Kotetsu for what the male had done in the tournament would be an understatement. However, Valen also saw potential in Kotetsu. Kyousuke had too obviously, or he wouldn’t have had Valen test the man. “However, It was deemed that you had potential, and so it was requested of me to test you. So you fought a clone of mine. In the battle you showed a distinct lack of ability to keep up. However I can’t judge you based on that alone. Especially since speed is my personal forte. So I judged you on all things I could think of. You pushed through the pain of a shattered arm, maneuvering it to a point where you could utilize it for what you needed to do. You have a few deadly techniques learned and practiced to the point that you can utilize them without seals. Which you did so to finally destroy my clone. You had another good idea in trying to force me the clone into the air with a Gale Palm used by a clone. If you hadn’t of held back the power you might have had me there.” He would say as he continued “With Natsumi on your head you proceeded to attempt to get her off, considering how many times you tried I assume you were trying to utilize some kind of technique that required you to breath out. However when you stripped of that technique you continued on, trying to find a way out of the situation.” He would say, summing up the fight thus far before nodding his head, having decided that he had said all he needed to say about the fight itself. 

“It is for those reasons that I name you my student and grant you the title of Jonin. Don’t think it gets easier here Kotetsu. You can consider today a warm up. We will meet three times a week unless you are on a mission. Which obviously, I’ll know about regardless. I’ll send a snake to get you, you will not get to decline. When you arrive to the specified grounds I will proceed to either beat you senseless or have a clone do so don’t worry, your arms won’t be broken then. When that’s done I’ll yank you off the ground, and you WILL be on the ground, and we will work on improving your jutsu repertoire. Obviously, I’m not an Ice user. However I can provide insight and help you test jutsu as you try to work on them. Should you prove an adept student I’ll allow you to sign the contract for the Snakes of Ryuchi Cave, although earning the trust of the contract keeper, Nori, will be difficult for you after yesterday.”  He would continue, nearly finishing his points. “In your personal time I expect you to work on jutsu yourself, particularly ones you do not want the public to know. I have one or two myself that I keep to myself in case a situation arises. Create a trump card, an Ace, if you will. If all else fails, IT won’t. Create it, master your usage of it. Then keep it a secret, even from me. The fewer people know the information about your Ace the better. Besides, you can’t hope to beat me if I know all of your techniques inside and out can you?” He would say with a small confident smirk. He wasn’t purposefully trying to be an arrogant prick, he was trying to rile Kotetsu up and make him want to take him down. “Go get your arm healed up. Expect my summons for you to speak with Damon about that tournament fight in a few days time. After he finished the tournament in either victory, or defeat and he has time to properly mourn.” He would say, finishing his lecture before rolling his shoulders out a bit. “I have work to do, any questions?” He would inquire with a raised eyebrow. Should the ice user not have any than Valen would nod his head and disappear in a flash of light. Teleporting away to do some work. If the man did then he would stay to answer any questions he might have. 

Exit
WC: 1432
TWC: 4558
Giving Kotetsu Jonin, a shattered arm, and a new haircut
Claiming: The first three tails of V1 bijuu cloak, using my stat discount of 25% to bring the cost for each down to 1500.
Anaphiel Hidemori
Anaphiel Hidemori
Citizen
Stat Page : Stat Page
Remove Remove Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Clan Specialty : Sensory
Village : Kumogakure
Ryo : 42750

Sat Feb 24, 2018 12:56 pm
There was a flash of light in front of him in the middle of the circle of destruction that was his Ice jutsu combo. There was a few moments when it was silent, apart from the hissing of snakes from the other side of the spears. Kotetsu used this time to re-adjust the sleeve on his left arm, the manipulated fabric becoming a sling and brace, to help minimize any damage that was caused. At the same time, he made a couple quick handsigns to start using basic medical ninjutsu to try and mesh the bones back together at least temporarily. 'I'll need to get to a hospital if I'm to keep full use of my arm...' Kotetsu thought to himself. 'This should buy me a little time, but I don't have the skill to fix it completely...'

There was a flash of light behind him. Kotetsu turned his head to look and groaned inwardly. There was Valen, looking as if the most devastating attack that Kotetsu had did nothing to faze him at all. 'There's no way...' Kotetsu thought as Valen started speaking. 'A light clone eh?.. So I wasn't fighting Valen the whole time?..' Somehow Kotetsu didn't feel like that was what really happened, unless somehow Valen had masked his chakra signature during the fight, which wasn't unrealistic. The Chuunin shrugged his shoulders as Valen continued on. He did sigh with relief when Valen advised him that the fighting was done for now. 'Oh boy...Angry summons...' Kotetsu winced. "In my defense, Valen-Sensei...' Kotetsu said "...I had tried much less lethal methods before that to no effect. I had thought that my calculations to drive it off had been sufficiently dangerous, but not life-threatening to the wolf unless it stayed for its own reasons. I do not fully understand how summons work, so I am only speculating at this point. I do not have an issue with apologising to the wolf's family, as it was not my intention for it to die." Then Valen got into the reason the two shinobi had fought. 'So this was a test?..' He thought to himself. Kotetsu chuckled when Valen brought up the Gale Palm. "I plan on having a long talk with my clones after that one..." He said. "It definitely did not follow the plan..." He nodded in agreement with Valen in regards to Natsumi being on his head. "I have a technique that Hikari-Sensei taught me, her Wind Rejuvenation technique, which requires an inward breath to activate. I plan on working on something of my own that does not have such a restriction."

In the end, it seemed that Kotetsu had impressed Valen with his performance in the fight, as poorly as it had gone for him. Valen was going to take him under his wing, and made him a Jounin to boot. Kotetsu would stand, turn to face Valen, and bow respectfully. "I gladly accept the position as both your student, and as Jounin. I understand there is a difficult journey ahead of me, but I will see it to completion." It seemed Valen had already determined a schedule for him, which was no less demanding than what Kotetsu had already planned for himself anyways. Valen also then gave him some advice on planning ahead for his jutsu, before telling him to get his arm fixed. 'Don't need to tell me twice...' Kotetsu thought with a smirk. He would bow again to Valen before answering his question with "No questions for now, Valen-Sensei. I'm sure that will change at some point though." As the hospital was in a different direction than the one Valen was heading, Kotetsu would make his leave of his new teacher, and go make sure that his arm could be fully healed. It would also be good to go check in on Sanae and see how she was doing.

[EXIT]

WC: 645
TWC: 3527

Claiming:
17AP

Jounin Rank-up
- Chakra Infusion
- Display of Power
- Chakra Suppression
- Experienced Fighter
-Jounin Flak Jacket
-6 Free B-rank Jutsu or Lower:
-- Portal
-- Super Spirit Gun
-- Fire Style: Flame Whirlwind
-- Wind Release: Rotating Shuriken
-- Water Release: Water Wall
-- Water Release:Water Fang Bullet

2000WC towards Weaponry Spec (2000/2000, 50% training discount)

1527WC towards Lost arts of Kiri (1527/2000)
Kyson
Kyson
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 33973

Sat Feb 24, 2018 2:09 pm
Approved big dawg
Hikari Namikaze
Hikari Namikaze
Citizen
Stat Page : Hikari no Tenshi
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 276150

Sat Feb 24, 2018 2:34 pm
Now It Really Begins (P)  - Page 2 68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f7279496d6167652f526841655a53685a3242666362413d3d2d3330333133353930392e313436653238383936313531393965633235343938333136323237342e676966?s=fit&w=720&h=720
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum