Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Team 1!Today at 2:31 amJoro ShokkuWhat will become of us?Today at 1:36 amKutari UchihaBrutalityToday at 1:23 amTori JintaroBroken pieces of the past burn brightlyToday at 1:06 amAkira NamikazeSilver Lining [Training] [Private] Today at 12:55 amAzuki ShinodaFar Away Yesterday at 10:02 pmAmikiri GuhinGenin Gear Up !Yesterday at 7:04 pmTalon TauHere We GoYesterday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaLife is a HighwayYesterday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:32 pmAmikiri Guhin
Top posting users this month
261 Posts - 42%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
37 Posts - 6%
37 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Komori
Komori
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Faded Glory
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Ryo : 23750

The Search Begins Empty The Search Begins

Sun May 06, 2018 9:26 pm
--Enter from here--

Komori would pick up the conversation, now in the borders of Bear Country as opposed to their home country, “It’s not ‘hate’ as much as ‘it isn’t Kumo so it’s lame’,” he responded to his brother. He gave a small chuckle before continuing, “Remember when we used to think how crazy the village was when we first had to move there. It’s kinda funny thinking back to those days, before we became jounin and joined in on the crazy.” Komori held his hands behind his head as he walked, his eyes drifting off to the side. His single Tsubasa dangled from his back, clanking against his belt every now and then, still strapped to his back and its twin sheathe empty, as it had been for months now, ever since he and Reizo had defeated the two tailed bijuu in tornado country so long ago. “Seems like so long ago.”

He would respond according to anything Komon might say, otherwise he would keep walking, humming a small tune until they reached the bar that Komon would see before the more attractive brother.
Shichiro Hashimoto
Shichiro Hashimoto
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Mi Stats
Remove Remove Remove Ninjutsu Remove Default
Village : Otogakure
Ryo : 35000

The Search Begins Empty Re: The Search Begins

Sun May 06, 2018 9:52 pm
"Now that, I can agree with" Komon would say with joy in his voice, in his time throughout the war he'd visited several villages, but none had felt like home. "And now, were becoming storm operatives" He'd say pausing. "Whatever the hell that is. They keep promoting me but I honestly have no idea what I'm doing"

"Senshi was always good at that. Telling me what to do..." Silence would fill the air as the pair walked in silence, nothing but the shuffling of their feet and the chirping of the birds to hear, until Komon dared to break the silence "I miss him" The words were genuine, and full of sorrow. "It's like mom and dad all over again" Senshi was nothing less than a brother to the two.

As the time passed the two would probably converse, over old times the good and bad, it had been a while since the twins had caught up, and they had a lot to talk about. But as their conversation ended, they'd find themselves growing ever closer to their destination.

Then his grey eyes would rest on a rustic wooden sign, with a painting of a kunai, resting in a pint of beer. The Rusty Kunai was carved into it, and a run down old bar sat behind it. "After you" Komon would gesture.

WC: 223
Komori
Komori
Citizen
Survived 2021

Sun May 06, 2018 11:02 pm
Komori laughed at the statement regarding promotion. “I wouldn’t know. You see, I do this thing called contributing to the village as a whole. I’m useful, you should try it sometime,” the jounin would say with a cocky smirk, giving his twin a lighthearted punch on the arm.

After Komon broke the silence, the Hozuki would speak up, “He told us both what to do. Hell, the bastard told everyone what to do. It was kind of annoying sometimes, but nobody else did so. Naturally, this includes our Sleepingkage.” Thus the small talk continued between the two before Komon would allow for Komori to step in first. Instead of being thankful and professional, Komori would instead step aside and usher Komon in, “Please, I insist. Age before beauty.” The twins were born minutes apart of course, but all of the good looks left the womb with the latter, while the former got the cool dojutsu. Fair trade, in all honesty.

Assuming Komon entered first, since Komori was a stubborn ass who had to have the last laugh no matter how many circles he had to go in, he would enter in behind his brother. The blue-eyed shinobi walked in confidently, knowing that he had to at least act like he belonged. While his vest did not necessarily help him look like one of ‘them’, it would not be too uncommon out here, with the occasional shinobi stopping by on their way to or from Kumo. After all, this place was still in business, so it must see the insides of pockets belonging to accomplished nin. If Komon did nothing, Komori would make his way next to the female bartender with some pretty decent assets and proceed to order whatever the shinobi equivalent of a gin and tonic was. He would lean against the bar, hoping his brother would be proactive in his own way.

Upon the bartender’s return, Komori would call out to the woman before she could leave, take a hefty swig of his drink, and drawing in her attention. He would lean in and do his Komori thing: that is, hit on her in a relentless but endearing way. However, he first needed to gain some favor from her, i.e. generously tipping her with each of the drinks she brought. Komori was probably one of the richest people in all of Lightning Country, he had the fun part, Komon should go ask around while the better looking twin works his magic.
Shichiro Hashimoto
Shichiro Hashimoto
Citizen
Survived 2021
Stat Page : Mi Stats
Remove Remove Remove Ninjutsu Remove Default
Village : Otogakure
Ryo : 35000

Mon May 07, 2018 2:19 am
Komon would enter the bar first, because he knew his brother was stubborn. "Whatever" He'd shrug nonchalantly as the pair made their way into the bar, and the wooden floor would squeak as if to announce their enterance. Inside were several rugged men, and a woman or 2, Komori would of course opt for the women.

In an attempt to blend in Komon would raise a finger to the bartender before pointing to some ale. The woman would pour him a pint and he'd take a seat at the bar, next to what appeared to be two local guards, poorly equipped, and probably no knowledge of the finer shinobi arts.

"Who the hell are you" They'd ask, obviously semi drunk. The hyuuga would simply take a swig of his ale, before answering. "Just a visitor, traveling through town. Do you guys get many of them here?"

"DO WE GET-- DO WE GET MANY VISITORS!" His friend would drunkenly shout before slamming his hand on the other mans shoulder. "THATS ALL WE FUCKIN GET AROUND HERE LAD" He'd be gasping for air as he continued to drunkenly laugh, before falling out of his char.

"Aw, Christ Hai. You gotta learn you're limit pal. The first man would say as he took another sip of his pint. Komon would smile at the interaction, the men seemed to be close friends. "I was actually wondering if you could help me out. I'm looking for some information, and you guys seem like regulars"

The man still remaining in his chair, and not impaired beyon belief would look Komon in the eyes. And they seemed to grow weary of the situation. "So he know's something" The hyuuga would think to himself, nobody became that alert at the sound of digging for information unless they had something to hide.

"I've heard a mercanary group came through here a couple week's back, you guy's wouldn't happen to know anything about that would you?" The man's pupils dialated, and his body began to turn as if he was going to run.

Big mistake.

He'd freeze in place at the will of Komon's paralysis jutsu before he could raise suspicion to the rest of the bar, now he simply sat with a beer in his hand like every other man in the bar. and Komon would lean into his ear, whispering in an intimidating manner

"Those men, are the ONLY potential lead that I have on the death of my friend. You know something about them, you wouldn't have run if you hadn't. So let me make this clear... If you don't tell me everything you know, I will spill your gut's on your drunken friend beneath us, right here in the middle of this bar."

His friendly demeanor was gone, and there was ice in his words. " The jutsu holding you still will wear off in a few seconds, if you run or bring attention to yourself, you and your friend die. Are we clear?"

as the feeling began to return to the man his head would nod, obviously too scared to retaliate. "What do you know" He'd ask, his voice growing calmer as the man cooperated.

The man would clear his throat before nervously speaking. "There were so many of them, and they new ninjutsu. They took over our town for a while, because we didn't have the manpower to stop them." Komon's fist would tighten. Bear country was a kumogakure, territory and was supposed to be protected by them.

The fact that no word had gotten to their village meant they had targeted messangers. the man would continue, "They set up shop, said they were preparing to steal an important document from Kumogakure"

Not nearly well enough The hyuuga would think to himself. "They killed most of the guards, the one's of us that survived only did so by hiding...." There was shame in the man's words, "It's not something were proud of."

Komon had heard enough of this story. "Do you know where they were from or not!" He'd say, his voice raising to the level where it attracted the attention of some of the bar. But attention rarely lasted long and they'd brush it off as weird, before turning away.

"I don't know for sure, but theres rumors among the surviving locals that they're some kind of rebel faction, wanting to hurt the village hidden in the clouds. Some people say the group is based in moon country, its the closest country to kumogakure thats not actually controlled by it"

The guess made sense. "Then it looks like I'm heading to moon country"

The man would start to panic, "They said they'd come back! Are you a kumogakure shinobi? You have to help us"

Komon would walk away speaking without looking back to the man. "Every single one of them, that entered this village is dead. They won't be coming back" It was a promise he intended to keep, and had already begun to deliver on. He and his brother had cut down dozens of them when they had stolen from kumogakure. Now to find the nest.

"Komori, lets go"

--exit--
WC: 1079
Claiming 1000 words towards living lightning
Komori
Komori
Citizen
Survived 2021

Mon May 07, 2018 2:44 am
“Oh, stop,” the bartender flirtatiously said back to Komori, “I have enough drunk idiots who hit on me each day as it is.”

While Komon was interrogating potential leads, Komori instead found himself in a somewhat buzzed state of mind, his generous tips to the bartender residing on the counter. “I’m not drunk yet, honey. After all, you’re not on the menu,” Komori laughed as he said so, while the patron to his left, near the end of the bar rolled his eyes at the rather basic line. Meanwhile a somewhat intoxicated Hozuki was struggling to maintain eye contact with the bartender, who was now leaning against the counter. He smirked as he looked defiantly into her eyes, refusing to let her win. “I just wanna know if you’ve heard or seen anything about a band of mercs. They should’ve been around here not too long ago, and I need to track ‘em down.” She stood up, her hands reached out to the sides, residing on the counter, opening her mouth to say something, which might have been important.

Before she or Komori could get another word in edgewise, which was probably a good thing since he had already used most of his go to lines, he heard his brother’s raised voice at the other end of the bar. “Dammit.” He looked the bartender up and down. “That’s my queue to leave, hun.” He stood up, placing more than enough money down that would cover what he had. He signed a couple handseals, opening up his pocket dimension and withdrawing a water bottle. He needed to sober up a bit if he was going to do more walking. “I’ll try to stop here on the way back.” The jounin winked at the bartender with a gleam in his eye and a grin on his face. “We’ve got some unfinished business.”

Komori walked up to his brother, finishing off the water bottle he had before throwing it to the side. However, his opposite hand signed handseals faster than anyone besides Komon could see, so the now empty bottle disappeared in a stream of particles before he could litter. “Right behind you, brother.”

--Exit--
WC: 1002

Claims: 10 AP and 1002 towards Mugenha mastery
Madrigal Kaguya
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Default
Ryo : 0

Mon May 07, 2018 2:49 am
Approved
Permissions in this forum: